Author Topic: ever had a "brainwave", a bolt from the blue? the concept of "Akashic Records"  (Read 134472 times)

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
  • EUreka?: +1/-0
  • It's time to step out of the Gravity, Well?
    • Electric Universe theory blog
Light in human consciousness
« Reply #60 on: April 28, 2010, 06:12:24 »

Light in human consciousness

I mention this latest work for those who may wish to explore the boundaries of photon research and theory. In a ground-breaking paper with the lengthy title of "Orchestrated Objective Reduction of Quantum Coherence in Brain Microtubules: The 'Orch OR' Model for Consciousness" by Stuart Hameroff and Roger Penrose, the brain is described as a quantum computer whose main architecture are the cytoskeletal microtubules and other structures within each of the brain's neurons.

If you examine a neuron, you will see that there are many hollow tubes surrounding the axon. These microtubules have been thought of as a kind of scaffold to support the nerve fiber. But they are now getting a second look as the possible architecture of our consciousness.

The particular characteristics of microtubules that make them suitable for quantum effects include their crystal-like lattice structure, hollow inner core, organization of cell function and capacity for information processing. According to the researchers, their size appears perfectly designed to transmit photons in the UV range.

[Above:] Schematic of central region of neuron (distal axon and dendrites not shown), showing parallel arrayed microtubules interconnected by MAPs. Microtubules in axons are lengthy and continuous, whereas in dendrites they are interrupted and of mixed polarity. Linking proteins connect microtubules to membrane proteins including receptors on dendritic spines.

"Traditionally viewed as the cell's 'bone-like' scaffolding, microtubules and other cytoskeletal structures now appear to fill communicative and information processing roles. Theoretical models suggest how conformational states of tubulins within microtubule lattices can interact with neighboring tubulins to represent, propagate and process information as in molecular-level 'cellular automata' computing systems." -- Hameroff and Watt, 1982; Rasmussen et al, 1990; Hameroff et al, 1992

In their paper, Hameroff and Penrose present a model linking microtubules to consciousness using quantum theory. In their model, quantum coherence emerges, and is isolated in brain microtubules until a threshold related to quantum gravity is reached. The resultant self-collapse creates an instantaneous "now" event. Sequences of such events create a flow of time, and consciousness.

Don't worry if you can't understand this. It's heavy reading but it does show that the existence of internal photons -- inner light -- is very real and is the basis of virtually all human cellular and systemic function.

Could the Russian scientists really have changed a salamander embryo into a frog with lasers? I prefer to wait until the actual details of the experiment are published and reviewed -- but I am much less apt to dismiss this as fiction now that I know about our inner lights.

Is DNA the next internet? Are humans really beings of light?

original full article Is DNA the next internet? Are humans really beings of light?

peter

• gas giant
    • Hydrogen2Oxygen
Intuition and the Quantum Nose
“Our sense of smell could rely on the tunnelling of electrons within “receptors” in our noses, claim physicists in the UK. Marshall Stoneham and colleagues at University College London have performed calculations that suggest our noses detect odour by converting molecular vibrations into an electrical current — in addition to recognizing the shapes of odour molecules.

Now, the UCL researchers have calculated that electron tunnelling could provide the link between smell and molecular vibrations. Their work builds on a theory first proposed in 1996 by Luca Turin, who was then at UCL. Turin suggested that a receptor acts like an electrical switch that allows a current to flow when bound to a molecule with specific vibration properties. He also suggested that the switching mechanism is electron tunnelling, which is a purely quantum effect that is known to be affected by vibrations in a process called phonon-assisted tunnelling.”
Source: Physicsworld.com – The quantum nose http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/news/26691

Conclusion
A good intuition or “to have a good nose” could also mean to that humans or animals use the above described well know phenomenas in quantum physics, like quantum tunneling, quantum entanglement, non-locality and the appearance of the virtual particles, to “smell” things from a very distant location. Intuition is not knowing, but a subconscious process to achieve information that goes beyond the normal “materialistic” five senses.

There is no contradiction to the mainstream science. As you can see, I have only quoted well known sources of mainstream science. But why do so many mainstream scientist ignores the facts? Well, scientists are only humans. And to be a scientist doesn’t mean to be open minded and very talented in assembling all pieces of the puzzle.
Source: http://www.hydrogen2oxygen.net/intuition-and-the-quantum-nose/

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
sudden changes in neuron networks
« Reply #62 on: May 17, 2010, 02:39:47 »

Eureka! Neural evidence for sudden insight

A recent study provides intriguing information about the neural dynamics underlying behavioral changes associated with the development of new problem solving strategies. The research, published by the Cell Press in the May 13 issue of the journal Neuron, supports the idea of "a-ha" moments in the brain that are associated with sudden insight.

Our daily lives are filled with changes that force us to abandon old behavioral strategies that are no longer advantageous and develop new, more appropriate responses. While it is clear that new rules are often deduced through trial-and-error learning, the neural dynamics that underlie the change from a familiar to a novel rule are not well understood.

"The ability of animals and humans to infer and apply new rules in order to maximize reward relies critically on the frontal lobes," explains one of the researchers who led the study, Dr. Jeremy K. Seamans from the Brain Research Centre at the University of British Columbia (UBC) and Vancouver Coastal Health Research Institute. "In our study, we examined how groups of frontal cortex neurons in rat brains switch from encoding a familiar rule to a completely novel rule that could only be deduced through trial and error."

Specifically, Dr. Seamans with colleagues from UBC and collaborator Dr. Daniel Durstewitz from the Central Institute of Mental Health in Germany were interested in determining whether networks of neurons change their activity in a slow gradual way as an old strategy is abandoned and a new one is learned or whether there is a more abrupt transition.

Using sophisticated statistical techniques to study ensembles of neurons in the medial frontal cortex on a trial-by-trial basis as rats deduced a novel rule in a specially designed task, they found that the same populations of neurons formed unique network states that corresponded to familiar and novel rules. Interestingly, although it took many trials for the animals to figure out the new rule, the recorded ensembles did not change gradually but instead exhibited a rather abrupt transition to a new pattern that corresponded directly to the shift in behavior, as if the network had experienced an "a-ha" moment.

Taken together, these findings provide concrete support for sudden transitions between neural states rather than slow, gradual changes. "In the present problem solving context where the animal had to infer a new rule by accumulating evidence through trial and error, such sudden neural and behavioral transitions may correspond to moments of 'sudden insight,'" concludes Dr. Durstewitz.
Eureka! Neural evidence for sudden insight

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
are you the centre of your universe?
« Reply #63 on: June 06, 2010, 17:07:56 »

a few months ago i had a vision and a knowing of what i had to do. it was not something that i normally do but it was within the sphere of my normal life. the event was not anything bad or even that great but it has left me puzzled and confused as to what/how/why happened

i had to do a certain action a number of times over a few months knowing that the real reason i was doing it was not for these occasions but so i could do the same action in the future and in a different location. i "knew" the other location and the circumstances that would precede it that evening. when the day came for the vision to be complete i knew it was that day and that the actions of everyone that day would somehow come together. they did.

what i am struggling to understand here is the issue of fate/destiny/knowledge/influence etc. or was it a self fulfilling prophecy? but how could that be when it occurred over months?

during those months an infinity of infinity of infinity events could have occurred to every single humans, to the earth itself or the electric universe. any single event in the universe could have changed the course of someone else who could have affected me. yet it did not matter what anyone else did because it was going to happen.

or was it because of those infinity things that others did that led me to that moment? was it my destiny or was it the destiny of the universe that was leading to that one moment in time?

was i a virtually nothing in it, a tiny part of the circuit board? but then again computers run on nothings and ones and even a nothing is as important as a one to computers

even when everything happened on the day (stuff that i would not want to happen but had to happen which was worse because i knew it but still had to go through it) i still had a choice. i had a couple of minutes where i knew this was the moment. this was it. i could either do what i knew i had to do or not do it. i still had that choice as it was not a reaction thing. i deliberately had to go and repeat the action but in this specific location/time.

was it the universe deciding that at that moment in time everyone on earth would be doing a certain thing and this was my part in it? had the akashic records given the universe the data it needed for that moment or actually before that so it happened?

what would have happened had i not done it? or was i always going to do it and that is why all the stuff before happened?

peter

• gas giant
    • Hydrogen2Oxygen
DejaVu
« Reply #64 on: June 07, 2010, 01:00:21 »
what would have happened had i not done it? or was i always going to do it and that is why all the stuff before happened?

This remembers me the DejaVu phenomenon. Something happen and you can clearly foretell what will happen in the next few MINUTES and you know you can avoid the event if you decide it so. Sometimes I let it flow, but a few time I has decided to oppose me to the event ... with a catastrophic outcome ... all things becomes worse and it is like you has interrupted a important cycle. It seems that we has not a free will for the moment but for the (long distant) future. Perhaps our will is evaluated by the collective consciousness ... and then we can act after we receive the "ok".

I know to big opposites, two worlds, two realities, ... one is doing the own will, that of the Ego, of the beast, of the entropy ... the other is doing the will of the divine Father in Heaven (Matthew 6:9-13).

When such a atmosphere builds up, I ask myself why!? Why is this moment so strange? Are angels tuning the matrix? Or demons? Or are both in a battle in a spiritual realm and we can only perceive that "something" is going on? (Daniel chapter 10)

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
Paul the octopus, animals and the Akashic Records
« Reply #65 on: July 13, 2010, 00:36:31 »

How was Paul the octopus able to predict the World Cup matches and winner correctly?

did Paul the octopus have access to the Akashic Records or was it just luck of 1 in 128? Do animals have access to the Akashic Records? Is it actually an insult to animals to think that they do not have acesss to the Akashic Records, basically saying they are not a connected part of the Electric Universe?

What are the chances Paul the octopus is right?

Germany's oracle octopus, Paul, has become a worldwide celebrity for his apparent ability to accurately predict the outcome of football matches.

Paul has correctly forecast the result of six of Germany's World Cup games, and has now plumped for Spain to take the title.

So just how extraordinary is this cephalopod?

Paul is a common octopus, which is considered the most intelligent of all invertebrates.

In experiments it has seemingly distinguished the brightness, size and shape of different objects.

But mathematicians point out that his run of predictions is not that extraordinary.

As Paul was predicting two possible outcomes (win or lose, and not a draw), he had a 1/64 chance of predicting six correct outcomes - a 1/2 chance of predicting the first game correctly, then a 1/4 chance of predicting the first two games, a 1/8 chance of predicting all the first three games, and so on.

The chances of him correctly predicting seven games, up to the final, is 1/128.
'Spooky'

Chris Budd, professor of applied mathematics at the University of Bath, says that even highly experienced people find it difficult to predict the outcome of a football game, and compares Paul's feat of "prophecy" to the tossing of a coin.

"If you toss a coin and it comes down heads six times, that is unlikely," he says. "However it is not as unlikely as predicting which numbers will win the [UK] lottery, which is 1/14 million."

"Mathematics can be spooky in the way it can appear to predict things," he says.

"You can use mathematics to predict things in the future. When I get on an aeroplane, for example, I know I am not going to fall out of the sky because mathematics has predicted the plane will not do that. But that doesn't mean I'm psychic."

David Spiegelharter, the Winton Professor of the Public Understanding of Risk at Cambridge University is not convinced either that Paul's predictions are that remarkable.

The octopus's run of correct predictions is all down to luck, he says.

Using the coin analogy, he says that if someone flips a coin and gets the same result nine or 10 times, it is not remarkable in itself, but it will seem remarkable to the person flipping the coin.
Hole-in-one

It is all down to our skewed perception of chance.

"Our perception about how chance happens is not very good, it is not part of our human characteristics," Prof Spiegelharter says.

"The mathematics of chance have only really developed in the past 100 years or so," he points out.

He says it is important to think about all the other animals that have attempted but failed to predict the outcome of football matches.

"It's like seeing footage of a golfer getting a hole-in-one," he says. "We're not seeing the millions of times the golfer made the shot and it didn't go in."

"What would be different would be if the golfer said it would happen in advance."

So the publicity surrounding Paul's latest prediction is an opportunity for greater scrutiny of his powers.

Nick Weinberg, a spokesman for Ladbrokes in the UK, said that there was evidence of people betting small sums based on the octopus's predictions.

"People are coming in and saying they are waiting for his predictions, and betting £5 or £10 ($7-$15)," he says.

However, it remains to be seen whether Paul's selection will influence the odds on who will ultimately take home the World Cup.

As the world digested Paul's prediction Spain were indeed the bookmakers' favourites - exactly as they have been throughout the tournament.
What are the chances Paul the octopus is right? | bbc.co.uk

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
zombie fungus connecting to the Akashic Records?
« Reply #66 on: August 20, 2010, 20:46:21 »

carpenter ants and the zombie parasitic fungus Ophiocordyceps unilateralis

Is this one of the most important new reports of the year? if this is true then it is utterly amazing and basically unexplainable in a normal gravity universe. how can a fungus connect and control an ants brain/body? how can it have evolved this ability? the odds on evolution creating this bodysnatcher ant must be virtually infinite.

then when it has somehow connected and got control of the ant how does the zombbie fungus know where to go? does the zombie fungus feel where it needs to go and be or does it see and feel through the ants body/senses?.

camponotus pennsylvanicus (black carpenter ant)

is the fungus alive and an intelligent lifeform? if it is an intelligent lifeform then how/where is its "brain" or processing unit, its senses etc?

is the fungus connecting to the Akashic Records in an Electric Universe and that is how it knows what to do? or is the ant connecting to the Akashic Records and the fungus gets access through the ant?

more evidence for the Electric Universe Gaia?

Zombie Ants Controlled by Fungus

In a bizarre parasitic death sentence, a fungus turns carpenter ants into the walking dead and gets them to die in a spot that's perfect for the fungus to grow and reproduce.

Scientists have no clue how the fungus takes control of the brains of ants so effectively. But a new study in the September issue of the American Naturalist reveals an incredible set of strategies that ensue.

The carpenter ants nest high in the canopy of a forest in Thailand, and they trek to the forest floor to forage. The fungus, Ophiocordyceps unilateralis, prefers to end up on the undersides leaves sprouting from the northwest side of plants that grow on the forest floor, the new study showed. That's where temperature, humidity and sunlight are ideal for the fungus to grow and reproduce and infect more ants.

Once infected by the fungus, an ant is compelled to climb down from the canopy to the low leaves, where it clamps down with its mandibles just before it dies.

"The fungus accurately manipulates the infected ants into dying where the parasite prefers to be, by making the ants travel a long way during the last hours of their lives," said study leader David P. Hughes of Harvard University.

After the ant dies, the fungus continues to grow inside it. By dissecting victims, Hughes and colleagues found that the parasite converts the ant's innards into sugars that help the fungus grow. But it leaves the muscles controlling the mandibles intact to make sure the ant keeps its death grip on the leaf.

The fungus also preserves the ant's outer shell, growing into cracks and crevices to reinforce weak spots, thereby fashioning a protective coating that keeps microbes and other fungi out.

"The fungus has evolved a suite of novel strategies to retain possession of its precious resource," Hughes said.

After a week or two, spores from the fungus fall to the forest floor, where other ants can be infected.

Making nests in the forest canopy might be an evolved ant strategy to avoid infection, Hughes figures. The ants also seem to avoid foraging under infected areas. This too might be an adaptive strategy to avoid infection, but more study is needed to confirm it, he said.

How the fungus controls ant behavior remains unknown. "That is another research area we are actively pursuing right now," Hughes said.
Zombie Ants Controlled by Fungus | livescience.com

zombie ants controlled by the zombie fungus Ophiocordyceps unilateralis

Death-Grip Fungus Made Me Do It

Ants attacked by specialist spores bite low-hanging leaves before dying

The line between fungus biology and late-night television just got blurrier.

A fungus that attacks living ants apparently manipulates their behavior for its own benefit, an international research team reports in the September American Naturalist.

When the Ophiocordyceps unilateralis fungus strikes, an infected ant climbs to a leaf not far off the ground (often on the north-northwest side of a tree), bites in and dies with jaws locked in place. Experiments now show that these low-hanging leaves give the fungus prime conditions for growing a spore-bearing spike out of the ant's neck, says study coauthor David Hughes of Harvard University.

"Demonstrating that a change in host behavior benefits parasite fitness is not easy and is rarely done," says Shelley Adamo of Dalhousie University in Halifax, Canada, who also has studied manipulative parasites. And she welcomes this paper because it does show that the fungus benefits from its host's weird death.

"For me, it is a convincing evidence of manipulation," says parasitism researcher Frédéric Thomas of the Institut de Recherche pour le Développement in Montpellier, France.

As far back as the 1920s, biologists had proposed that Ophiocordyceps infections turned ants into tree biters that latched on to leaves, twigs or the bark depending on which fungal species attacked. The possibility of fungal influence on the sick ant "was just crying out to be looked at," Hughes says.

Hughes and colleagues from Denmark and Thailand studied O. unilateralis's effects on ants in a Thai forest. They found natural graveyards of dead ants, belonging to the species thought to be the fungus's main host, clamped onto leaves not far above the ground, typically just some 25 centimeters up. This first meter above the forest floor has more fungus-friendly humidity than the zones of the tree five meters and higher, the researchers report.

Selecting dead ants at an early stage of infection, the researchers moved some of the carcasses onto the forest floor and moved others high into the canopy. The fungus in ants that were relocated to the leaf litter didn't fare well, soon disappearing. Some foragers presumably ate them, or rain just swept them away. The high canopy didn't suit the fungus either. Dissections of ant corpses that were moved up there revealed deformed fungal growth that didn't produce spores.

Leaves near the tree base proved just right, though. A fibrous fungal spike grew out of the necks of ants there and bore a segmented, red-orange lump that Hughes compares to a lopsided pineapple.

Forming that lumpy body allows the fungus to reproduce - a clear benefit, Adamo says. But she adds, "The much harder question is whether the fungus is 'manipulating' its host." The suggestion seems reasonable in this case, she says, but notes that a colony-dweller might leave the nest when dying from a potentially contagious infection without necessarily falling under the direct control of the parasite. "I might have added a further test to the paper to see whether ants injected with heat-killed fungi, combined with a slow acting pesticide, would show the same behavior," she says.

"One thing I really like about this study is that it is largely field-based," says tropical arthropod ecologist Steve Yanoviak of the University of Arkansas at Little Rock. "It is easy," he says, "for someone, even a tropical field biologist, sitting in an armchair to forget that data collection in a study like this likely involved long hours in hot, humid conditions, constantly fighting the urge to itch yesterday's bites while under attack from yet more bloodsuckers."
Death-Grip Fungus Made Me Do It | sott.net

« Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 20:53:52 by electrobleme »

Mo

• Exoplanet
Didn't someone produce a strange tree by combining the fields of oranges and apples, or some such. Whether there is a field or not, it is consciousness that is controlling the ant and the fungus. Consciousness presumably affects the DNA via vibration or maybe by electricity. Also the brain centre where nerve electrical impulses induce consciousness, could well be the place where consciousness produces nerve impulses that direct the movement of the ant. So that the consciousness of the fungus grows as the fungus grows over the ant until the consciousness of the fungus controls this centre in the brain of the ant.

Great article too !  There is so much to think about the ramifications of this. Decisions are made by consciousness, or rather bodily action is produced by consciousness. Consciousness is separate to the body, but somehow attached to it. So what action is produced by the brain, and what is produced by consciousness.
Mo

Jackson Holly

• rocky planet
  • EUreka?: +0/-0

The term and notion of 'Akashic Record' is a little too 'scriptural' for my taste, though I guess it is as good a framework to use for talking about these concepts as any other. I am definitely 'tuned in' to the Intelligent Universe and the likelihood that the 'software' for life and eventual consciousness is intrinsic. I see the 'instruction manual' as being there for the taking, so to speak ... and I like the radio wave analogy.

It seems to me that nascent life, let's say 'startup', is coded automatically through the 'ether' whenever there is promising environment/elements to support consciousness. As each successive 'benchmark' is reached in the evolution ... let's say creavolution ... the DNA/software is 'updated'. New systems and species are introduced in the long march to consciousness. Of course, the millions/billions of years have no meaning in an infinite universe.

Some recent reading:

The Planetary Mind
~ Arnie A.  Wyller
http://www.amazon.com/Planetary-Mind-Arne-Wyller/dp/1878448641

Darwin's Black Box: The Biochemical Challenge to Evolution
~ Michael J. Behe
http://www.amazon.com/Darwins-Black-Box-Biochemical-Challenge/dp/0684834936

The Intelligent Universe ~ Fred Hoyle
http://www.amazon.com/Intelligent-Universe-Fred-Hoyle/dp/0030700833

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is amazing! And it fits well with another notion concerning fungus and consciousness ... yes THE fungus! After all, as I remember, the Amanita is or can be the world's largest living entity ... the mycelium spreading for miles, sometimes affecting an entire forest of 'host' trees.

Of course, the Amanita is joined by any number of other 'entheogenic' species that seem somehow to communicate godhood / intelligent universe to emerging consciousness.

Interesting read:

The Cosmic Serpent: DNA and the Origins of Knowledge
~ Jeremy Narby
http://www.amazon.com/Cosmic-Serpent-DNA-Origins-Knowledge/dp/0874779642

~ IMMANUEL VELIKOVSKY ~
"The Earth is the cradle of mankind, but a man cannot stay in the cradle forever."

Glitch

• rocky planet
  • EUreka?: +0/-0
Well who knows the full extent of what is controlling humans :o? Do viruses and bacteria control our physical and psychological states for their own purposes? If positive emotions boost the immune system and negative emotions like anger and fear shut down the immune system then we may ask,

"What do these micro-organisms have to gain by our "unhappiness" :'(?

kevin

• Exoplanet
  • EUreka?: +3/-0
I had a very powerfull download yesterday.
It had to do with the pattern of roses.
I suddenly realised how the planet , and all other celestial bodies will circulate about a central point relative to themselves in figure of eight pathways.
This will mean that as this planet nears that central point(alpha and omega) it will encounter the information field of it's previous self.
I think this may be what the so called niburu may be?
I do not consider that the planet is anything else other than a vast collection of memory, and that it constantly switchs position , it is not a seperate body of mass in an empty vacuum, but an electrically driven memory that exists constantly in all of what we term as TIME.
Those figure of eight pathways will be influenced by other such field patterns and thus will always clip off into another figure of eight each 26,000 year cycle around the centre point, possibly each 13,000 years, they thus will form a rose pattern over vast eons.
As the fields encounter each other in near by switchings , they may merge information thus morphing the resultant two passing time zones of the planet.
kevin

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
fungus controls ants - do fungus/viruses /diseases control humans?
« Reply #71 on: August 24, 2010, 01:25:18 »

i am still trying to get my head around that this actually happens let alone the implications of the ideas/thoughts that people have given so far. thanks for those, its all mind melting stuff.

just wondering if there is anyway that the invasive fungus controlling the carpenter ants gives precise evidence for the ideas above and that can also be shown in other life forms.

would the fungus Ophiocordyceps unilateralis be able to control other animals, in different parts of the world, only now or in the ancient past?

and as Glitch has said what do we now have to reconsider about viruses/bacteria/fungus/diseases and life forms?

can it also be expanded to chemicals? do people do silly or violent things on alcohol because it liberates them or because the chemical changes the brain and they know will do what the chemical wants/instructs them to do?

is this the same with hallucinogenics? does it not change our bodies in the way that we think but downloads a new program into our body/brain/consciousness or gives us a new app/mod that is the master program for a short while.

when people are so affected/changed by a drug experience and you say that they never came down or came back what has happened? a new consciousness/frequency/program or accessing different Akashic Records or etc ...z

« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 05:49:02 by electrobleme »

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
past and present morphing into one
« Reply #72 on: August 24, 2010, 05:56:48 »
I had a very powerfull download yesterday.
It had to do with the pattern of roses.
I suddenly realised how the planet , and all other celestial bodies will circulate about a central point relative to themselves in figure of eight pathways.
This will mean that as this planet nears that central point(alpha and omega) it will encounter the information field of it's previous self.
I think this may be what the so called niburu may be?
I do not consider that the planet is anything else other than a vast collection of memory, and that it constantly switchs position , it is not a seperate body of mass in an empty vacuum, but an electrically driven memory that exists constantly in all of what we term as TIME.
Those figure of eight pathways will be influenced by other such field patterns and thus will always clip off into another figure of eight each 26,000 year cycle around the centre point, possibly each 13,000 years, they thus will form a rose pattern over vast eons.
As the fields encounter each other in near by switchings , they may merge information thus morphing the resultant two passing time zones of the planet.
kevin

would results on humans be things like "past lives", schizophrenia, "spiritual contact" ?

would the planet or parts of it morph back into what they were or a combination of them both, the past and the present? would this be seen in life forms that are similar to other times in the earths history? one geological thing i am trying to investigate and understand is that Malta's first and last limestone stratas are identical, including the microfossils. no if it is them changing into the memory of the energy state before hand that would help to explain what is going on with that.

thinking about the pattern you describe, would it only be as it nears the center point or would the out and in journey go along the lines of previous figures of 8 (although maybe in the opposite direction)?
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 06:31:55 by electrobleme »

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
extra terrestrial invasive species - life and mind changing?
« Reply #73 on: August 24, 2010, 06:24:27 »
extra terrestrial invasive species - life and mind changing? microbes and tiny life forms have been found to survive a long time in space. if viruses/fungus/bacteria reached earth could they have a similar effect on earths life forms as the invasive zombie fungus does on the carpenter ants?

Massive catastrophic events have struck the nearby planets, shown by Mars dust and meteorites still raining down on earth. No matter how you think the catastrophic events occurred, be it massive impact meteorites or Immanuel Velikovsky ideas of interplanetary catastrophes and exchanges, tiny life forms from other planets could and must have reached earth. in the quote below bacteria has survived in space just living in limestone rock.

could invasive species created life or mind changing events? could this explain the physical and mental changes to man? the catastrophe events that sent shock and awe into our ancient ancestors would most likely to be to blame for changes to man but could something smaller also have its effect? the germanic peoples were meant to be a peace loving lot until the last time the sky fell on their heads then they became very warlike.

could these bacteria/fungus/viruses/etc be "normal" on their own original planet but once on earth and its different electromagnetic energy they transformed into something else? got new information/dna/frequency to become something different? or they found life forms that suddenly fitted into their morphic field?

OU-20 microbes live 553 days outside ISS

Bacteria taken from cliffs at Beer on the South Coast have shown themselves to be hardy space travellers.

The bugs were put on the exterior of the space station to see how they would cope in the hostile conditions that exist above the Earth's atmosphere.

And when scientists inspected the microbes a year and a half later, they found many were still alive.

...This type of research also plays into the popular theory that micro-organisms can somehow be transported between the planets in rocks - in meteorites - to seed life where it does not yet exist.

The Beer microbes were placed on the European Space Agency's (Esa) Technology Exposure Facility, a collection of experimental boxes at the end of the International Space Station's (ISS) Columbus Laboratory.

The bacteria were sent up still sitting on, and in, small chunks of cliff rock.

They would have been exposed to extreme ultraviolet light, cosmic rays, and dramatic shifts in temperature.

All the water in the limestone would also have boiled away into the vacuum of space.

Quite how they managed to come through their 553-day ordeal is now being investigated.

In fact, they can be completely dried out for years - and then spring back to life as if nothing had happened.

Now researchers have revealed that tardigrades - which usually measure no more than a millimetre in length and live in moss - have withstood the airless extremes of space.
Beer microbes live 553 days outside ISS | bbc.co.uk

Tiny water bears become first creatures to survive in space

They are the toughest animals on the planet - and now scientists have discovered that they can even survive in space.

The tiny creatures, known as tardigrades or water bears ... are virtually indestructible - they will not die even if they are boiled, frozen, squeezed under pressure or desiccated.

A year ago, 3,000 of them were dried out and fired into space to see if they could handle the cosmic rays, a near vacuum and freezing cold.

Amazingly, after ten days, some of them did. They became the first animals to survive exposure in space without protection.

'Our principal finding is that the space vacuum, which entails extreme dehydration, and cosmic radiation were not a problem for water bears,' he said. But admitted that exactly how they survived 'remains a mystery.'

Water bears exist in nearly all ecosystems of the world. What makes them unique is that they can survive repeated dehydration and can lose nearly all the water they have in their bodies.

When dehydrated, they enter into a dormant state in which the body contracts and metabolism ceases. In this death-like dormant state, water bears manage to maintain the structures in their cells until water is available to 'reactivate' them.

In 1998, Japanese scientists subjected the creatures to pressures up to 6,000 greater than our atmosphere. They lived. In tests, they have also survived X-rays and being frozen to just above absolute zero - that's minus 273.15C, the coldest temperature possible.

'No animal has survived open space before,' says developmental biologist Bob Goldstein of the University of North Carolina.

'The finding that animals survived rehydration after days in open space - and then produced viable embryos as well - is really remarkable.'
Tiny water bears become first creatures to survive in space | dailymail.co.uk
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 06:33:10 by electrobleme »

kevin

• Exoplanet
  • EUreka?: +3/-0
Electrobleme,
                  If You look at how the lotus flower is revered in India and south America You will perhaps realise that they too had seen the representation of the patterns?
I saw a rose pattern, and rose petals are different shapes and sizes that all fit together.
Each field will interfere with all other fields, so the suns and the other planets will all interact, there will be multiple times where the information fields of each near each other and subsequently inter mingle.
But the major times will be near central alpha and omega cross overs, imo.

I do not consider anything as a seperate solid, all mass is information based and remembering how it is encoded to be, change the information and thus change the memory?

We are part of the here and now switching planet, We switch exactly as it does, so we view all as only been the here and now, but it all exists at once, thus time travel is easily explained as field frequency modulation.
Simply modulate a local field to that which existed or will exist in past or future, and ping thats where the local field must be, it can't be anywhere else.
The crossing zones will be when that is far easier to achieve, hence WE Yes WE will appear from the stars as such at certain time loops?
WE will know whatever WE know in whatever information field we are part of, and we will jump about to help litterelly ourselves when catastrophic information field alterations result in near exterminations?
Kevin