Author Topic: ever had a "brainwave", a bolt from the blue? the concept of "Akashic Records"  (Read 133096 times)

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
  • EUreka?: +1/-0
  • It's time to step out of the Gravity, Well?
    • Electric Universe theory blog
"Our bodies are bulletins of our thoughts?"

I have just posted this page taken from the wonderful book The Universe a Vast Electric Organism by George Woodard Warder (1903) in another thread but felt it fitted into this topic, even if to show that good ideas keep alive and grow.

Some very strong writers believe man's body is the product of the thought and mental force of his progenitors. If so, the mental impulse of love, and even its lower form of animal passion, is the begetter of the human race. Mrs. Josephine Barton, in "Mothers of the Living", declares, "The history of flesh has its beginning in the male atom, and exists as an unembodied idea in mental solution. Thinking results in ideas and ides crystallize into form. Thoughts are the blocks out of which children are made. The physical gets its breath of life from the mental or spiritual. The first avenue of development after its appearance in form in the male parent is the daily and hourly thinking, exercised in the mentality of the parent. These atoms, though microscopic, are the brain and spinal cord of the atom man. The product of the male element is judgment and will, of the female love and intuition; so the atom man crystallizes only the seat, brain and nerve faculties. This structure-temple of the soul-like the acorn, has inherent within it growth and fruit possibilities."

She arouses useful thought and adds with force and eloquence, "All men are, by their daily thinking, moulding the brain and spinal cords of future men.

"O men of earth! what qualities are you weaving in your thread of thought? Of what substance are you moulding the grand army of the future race? Are you endowing them with the intellect of true manhood, or crystallizing into atoms all manner of distorted brains?

"Our bodies are bulletins of our thoughts, and the male atom is the microscopic beginning of childlife, and when expelled from the loins of their progenitors, become the 'living souls' that people the cities and the plains. The human atom thus formed, when imparted into the custody of the mother, is ready for the breath of life which the mother mind, by love and intuition will breathe into it. The temple for a human soul is thus constructed. The nourishment then given is as pliant to thought as the ocean to a raindrop, and prenatal education is most important. O splendid fact! Be lifted up though expectant mother of the living! You are at liberty to take the helm of responsibility and steer for the sunlit isles where all sons are gods.

Chapter XIII - LOVE IS THE ELECTRIC LAW OF LIFE: ALL THAT LIVE MUST COME FROM THE LOVING | The Universe a Vast Electric Organism | George Woodard Warder

I had a quick look but cant find any reference to the book the author quotes (Mrs. Josephine Barton, in "Mothers of the Living") and the only line that fits it comes from The Hymns of the Rigveda (HYMN CXXII Visvadevas). Not sure if it has anything to do with the above but it is a free pdf translation of the The Hymns of the Rigveda so that cant be bad :)

[01-122] HYMN CXXII Visvadevas

1. SAY, bringing sacrifice to bounteous Rudra, This juice for drink to you whose wrath is fleeting!
With Dyaus the Asura's Heroes I have lauded the Maruts as with prayer to Earth and Heaven.
2 Strong to exalt the early invocation are Night and Dawn who show with varied aspect.
The Barren clothes her in wide-woven raiment, and fair Morn shines with Surya's golden splendour.
3 Cheer us the Roamer round, who strikes at morning, the Wind delight us, pourer forth of waters!
Sharpen our wits, O Parvata and Indra. May all the Gods vouchsafe to us this favour.
4 And Ausija shall call for me that famous Pair who enjoy and drink, who come to brighten.
Set ye the Offspring of the Floods before you; both Mothers of the Living One who beameth.
5 For you shall Ausija call him who thunders, as, to win Arjuna's assent, cried Ghosa.
The Hymns of the Rigveda (pdf) | Translated by Ralph T. H. Griffith | sanskritweb.net

« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 23:39:15 by electrobleme »

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
left/right hand brain and meditation to access the "Akashic Records"
« Reply #46 on: January 31, 2010, 20:15:31 »
Activities/actions/thinking  etc seperated between left/right hand brain - why is there a difference, what do these parts of the brain do? Do they access different parts of the Akashic Records or let you tune in to different parts/energies? Do they let you pick up or see different Morphic Fields?

ideaconnection is an open creation type site and someone asked about how they can do more "teaching right brained activities". one reply mentions interesting stuff and these quotes i hope are relevant to this post

Known Solution for: teaching right brained activities

Fear and Creativity and Objective Art
Elizabeth Gilbert muses on the impossible things we expect from artists and geniuses -- and shares the radical idea that, instead of the rare person "being" a genius, all of us "have" a genius. It's a funny, personal and surprisingly moving talk.

What is objective art?
Is creativity somehow related with meditation?

Osho:
Art can be divided into two parts. Ninety-nine percent of art is subjective art. Only one percent is objective art. The ninety-nine percent subjective art has no relationship with meditation. Only one percent objective art is based on meditation.

The subjective art means you are pouring your subjectivity onto the canvas, your dreams, your imaginations, your fantasies. It is a projection of your psychology...

...Objective art is just the opposite. The man has nothing to throw out, he is utterly empty, absolutely clean. Out of this silence, out of this emptiness arises love, compassion. And out of this silence arises a possibility for creativity. This silence, this love, this compassion - these are the qualities of meditation.

Meditation brings you to your very center. And your center is not only your center, it is the center of the whole existence. Only on the periphery we are different. As we start moving toward the center, we are one. We are part of eternity, a tremendously luminous experience of ecstasy that is beyond words. Something that you can be... but very difficult to express it. But a great desire arises in you to share it, because all other people around you are groping for exactly such experiences. And you have it, you know the path...

...There are in India statues, which you have just to sit silently and meditate upon. Just look at those statues. They have been made by meditators in such a way, in such a proportion, that just looking at the statue, the figure, the proportion, the beauty... Everything is very calculated to create a similar kind of state within you. And just sitting silently with a statue of Buddha or Mahavira, you will come across a strange feeling, which you cannot find in sitting by the side of any Western sculpture...
Known Solution for: teaching right brained activities | Fear and Creativity and Objective Art

Meditation statues and other objects (not buildings) such as quartz crystals  - does the physical design of these help access the Akashic Records? who or how the designer/maker was feeling during the process? is it a placebo or stimulus/response thing where just seeing the statue changes your physical/mental field, due to previous meditation etc?

kevin

• Exoplanet
  • EUreka?: +3/-0
Stones, crystals etc,etc create a specific local field about themselves.
they can act in a sponge like manner to absorb what that field is, because it is STUFF.
I don't exactly know what stuff is, but it is detectable, and I do.
Everything , I mean everything is FIELD based, and all fields influence all other fields.
hence when two people love each other their fields desire to be together( they litterally create a heart shape field pattern)

So!, what happens inside ourselves when exposed to certain field patterns?
I reckon DMT is the answer, and I think I keep tripping out on this naturally because of dowsing, I can follow and do the matrix, thus I am atuned to it ever more, at times it,s most bizzare.
http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/dmt-the-spirit-molecule/
lot's of Egyptian stuff in there, four videos.
Kevin

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
DMT: The Spirit Molecule and the "Akashic Records"
« Reply #48 on: February 01, 2010, 18:03:07 »

I spoke to a friend about the Akashic Records this morning and he said "i have had this book for years, waiting for the moment".... he is going to lend it to me and it is called "DMT: The Spirit Molecule: Research into the Biology of Near-Death and Mystical Experiences".  He also had Timothy Leary's "Turn on, tune in, drop out" on him so i have borrowed that.

Was wondering about mentioning it here when i had not read it then saw your post kevin :)

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
faraday cage and accessing the Akashic Records?
« Reply #49 on: February 04, 2010, 01:21:58 »

has there been any research done or anyone had any experience of accessing the Akashic Records in different settings? I was thinking of places like a Faraday cage, deep underground, in water etc but especially in either positive or damping electrical areas?

peter

• gas giant
    • Hydrogen2Oxygen
Re: faraday cage and accessing the Akashic Records?
« Reply #50 on: February 04, 2010, 14:30:45 »

has there been any research done or anyone had any experience of accessing the Akashic Records in different settings? I was thinking of places like a Faraday cage, deep underground, in water etc but especially in either positive or damping electrical areas?

Well, no mainstream research as I know yet.
But other examples of connecting to this morphic field of memory is done in Homeopathy and Bach-Flower-Therapy.
A homeopathic remedy is diluted and potentized (by applying kinetic energy) and the carrier material (water, milk  sugar) remembers the original substance for a very long time.
Indeed there exist original remedies from 1920 that are "copied" by potentizing it again and again.

Ah, yes, now I remember, there is a mainstream experience!!!
The DNA Phantom Effect!

“In each set of experimental measurements with DNA samples, several double control measurements are performed. These measurements are performed prior to the DNA being placed in the scattering chamber. When the scattering chamber of the LPCS is void of physical DNA, and neither are there are any phantom DNA fields present, the autocorrelation function of scattered light looks like the one shown in Figure 2a. This typical control plot represents only background random noise counts of the photomultiplier. Figure 2b demonstrates a typical time autocorrelation function when a physical DNA sample is placed in the scattering chamber, and typically has the shape of an oscillatory and slowly exponentially decaying function. When the DNA is removed from the scattering chamber, one anticipates that the autocorrelation function will be the same as before the DNA was placed in the scattering chamber. Surprisingly and counter-intuitively it turns out that the autocorrelation function measured just after the removal of the DNA from the scattering chamber looks distinctly different from the one obtained before the DNA was placed in the chamber. After duplicating this many times and checking the equipment in every conceivable way, we were forced to accept the working hypothesis that some new field structure is being excited from the physical vacuum. We termed this the DNA phantom in order to emphasize that its origin is related with the physical DNA. We have found that, as long as the space in the scattering chamber is not disturbed, we are able to measure this effect for long periods of time. In several cases we have observed it for up to a month. It is important to emphasize that two conditions are necessary in order to observe the DNA phantoms. The first is the presence of the DNA molecule and the second is the exposure of the DNA to weak coherent laser radiation. This last condition has been shown to work with two different frequencies of laser radiation.

Perhaps the most important finding of these experiments is that they provide an opportunity to study the vacuum substructure on strictly scientific and quantitative grounds. This is possible due to the phantom field’s intrinsic ability to couple with conventional electromagnetic fields.”

Source: The DNA phantom effect - Direct Measurement of A New Field in the Vacuum Substructure - http://www.soulsofdistortion.nl/dna2a.html

The DNA is able to imprint it's own pattern into the space-time. And the researchers can read this imprint by using a special laser.

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
Re: The DNA phantom effect
« Reply #51 on: February 04, 2010, 22:07:29 »
i have only had a quick look and i tried to find out more about Dr. Pjotr Garjajev of the Russian Academy of Science on the internet but at the moment not found anything by him apart from sites mentioning the DNA phantom effect. it does say on that article that he can be contacted at the Institute of HeartMath but the paper on the DNA phantom effect is at least 10 years old or more so not sure if he still works there or is still alive!

one good thing about the DNA phantom effect is that wikipedia has deleted it as a Fringe subject so its likely to be going in the right direction, might be important and could change the status quo.

The website of Grazyna Fosar and Franz Bludorf has a good article on it and related stuff. A few paragraphs below link into Akashic Records / Morphic Fields stuff i think and what has already been discussed in this thread..the DNA being an electromagnetic antenna and the DNA being an organic superconductor for starters.

The Biological Chip in our Cells

From the characteristic form of this giant molecule - a wound double helix - the DNA represents an ideal electromagnetic antenna. On one hand it is elongated and thus a blade antenna, which can take up very well electrical pulses. On the other hand, seen from above it has form of a ring and thus is a very good magnetical antenna.

What happens to the electromagnetic energy, which the DNA takes up? It is stored quite easily inside it, bringing the molecule – simplified spoken – into oscillation. Physically we call such a system a harmonic oscillator .

Such an oscillator of course with the time loses its energy, as is observable also in the darkroom, and the time, which this procedure needs, is a measure for the ability of energy storage. Physicists call this measure resonator quality .

It turned out that the quality of the DNA resonator is by a multiple higher as in oscillators, which physicists are able to construct in their laboratories from technical devices. That means, the oscillation losses are unbelievably small. This confirms a long-preserved assumption: The DNA is an organic superconductor, which can still work in addition at normal body temperature! In this field science may learn still infinitely much from nature.
The Biological Chip in our Cells | fosar-bludorf.com

If this research is true and it seems to fit in with what has been said then WOW! Explains a lot of things and gives real backing to the Akashic Records idea.

While researching the DNA phantom effect i came across this interesting artilce - Is DNA hyper-communication a native internet?

the oscillations and energy might be related to Human Biophotonics (glowing humans and auras)

Not fully read this page but there might be something of interest to someone - Brief introduction into WaveGenetics

DNA phantom effect - website with the images of the research paper

kevin

• Exoplanet
  • EUreka?: +3/-0
One of my greatest hero's is TT Brown, He had a special short wave radio He took everywhere with Him, everywhere, but it was no ordinary radio.
He built a speaker device that had no moving parts and could act as both antenna and sender.
He had underground bases around the globe in such as Hawaii in the volcano bases, shielded labs, with gravitor detectors.
Dr Browns daughter used to have to immeadiately write down what Dr Brown said as he awoke from dreaming.
Dr Brown as tesla was tapped in, atuned to the akashic records, I think of it as radio 1.618, with the band leader called fibonacci, also on radio.618.
kevin

peter

• gas giant
    • Hydrogen2Oxygen
Re: The DNA phantom effect
« Reply #53 on: February 08, 2010, 20:50:28 »
one good thing about the DNA phantom effect is that wikipedia has deleted it as a Fringe subject so its likely to be going in the right direction, might be important and could change the status quo.

Like all books that the governments tried to burn (for example the books from Wilhelm Reich) or articles that becomes censured by Wikipedia's skeptic agents, this kind of stuff is really worth to read.
I read the Bible daily, because it survived 2000 years of intense persecution and I found in the Holy Scriptures so many hints for the better understanding of the universe and the nature of human mind and society. Nikola Tesla and Sir Isaac Newton read it too, with impressionable results in science. And for me, someone that loves to read history about "aliens" (angel and demons), "antigravity" (Jesus walk on water), "cold-plasma-technology" (burning bush of Moses), "transmutation" (water in vine), "star wars" (fallen angels in book Revelation), ... this is the right book for me!

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
RE: the bible and science/EU/aliens etc
« Reply #54 on: February 10, 2010, 03:33:22 »

Like all books that the governments tried to burn (for example the books from Wilhelm Reich) or articles that becomes censured by Wikipedia's skeptic agents, this kind of stuff is really worth to read.
I read the Bible daily, because it survived 2000 years of intense persecution and I found in the Holy Scriptures so many hints for the better understanding of the universe and the nature of human mind and society. Nikola Tesla and Sir Isaac Newton read it too, with impressionable results in science. And for me, someone that loves to read history about "aliens" (angel and demons), "antigravity" (Jesus walk on water), "cold-plasma-technology" (burning bush of Moses), "transmutation" (water in vine), "star wars" (fallen angels in book Revelation), ... this is the right book for me!

interesting throughts there peter about the bible and all the science stuff of antigravity, cold plasma technology. very slowly working my way through the bible but hope to cover most of the interesting possible EU/science related stuff eventually. would you be able to expand on these ideas in the "Electric Universe Bible" topic?

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
Entangled (synchronised) mechanical oscillators (ions)
« Reply #55 on: February 10, 2010, 03:37:27 »

Quantum Strangeness Leaks Into the Big World

If the rules of the tiny quantum world applied to ordinary objects, all sorts of strange things could happen: An object like a car or a person might be in two places at once, or two clocks could “entangle,” moving in synchrony as if they were physically conjoined even when miles apart. In June researchers at the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) reported on their effort to see how far quantum behavior can be extended into the everyday realm.

First they coaxed a pair of beryllium ions to entangle, such that their physical properties remained bound together even when they were far apart. To do this, the scientists flashed lasers at a frequency that encouraged the ions to adopt complementary spin. Next the team split up the beryllium duo so that each was now matched with a magnesium ion, and those new pairs were moved to separate areas. The heavier magnesium ions helped cool and slow down the beryllium ions. Now the researchers could use lasers to transfer the entangled state of the beryllium ions to the motion of the new beryllium-magnesium pairs. Those pairs began to form two separate oscillating systems, analogous to a swinging pendulum or a vibrating weight on a spring. “We were motivated by pure curiosity to look at mechanical oscillators; no one had ever entangled them before,” says David Hanneke, a member of the NIST team.

The experiment [abstract shown below]will help scientists explore why small objects follow the weird rules of quantum mechanics but large ones do not—one of the greatest enigmas in physics. In this case, sets of oscillating ions can be made to act as if they are connected, even though equivalent human-scale objects, like pendulums and springs, “certainly don’t behave in this entangled way,” Hanneke says. “So where does the breakdown happen? It’s somewhere between four ions and a pendulum clock.”
Quantum Strangeness Leaks Into the Big World | discovermagazine.com

Entangled mechanical oscillators

Hallmarks of quantum mechanics include superposition and entanglement. In the context of large complex systems, these features should lead to situations as envisaged in the 'Schrödinger's cat'1 thought experiment (where the cat exists in a superposition of alive and dead states entangled with a radioactive nucleus). Such situations are not observed in nature. This may be simply due to our inability to sufficiently isolate the system of interest from the surrounding environment2, 3—a technical limitation. Another possibility is some as-yet-undiscovered mechanism that prevents the formation of macroscopic entangled states4. Such a limitation might depend on the number of elementary constituents in the system5 or on the types of degrees of freedom that are entangled. Tests of the latter possibility have been made with photons, atoms and condensed matter devices6, 7. One system ubiquitous to nature where entanglement has not been previously demonstrated consists of distinct mechanical oscillators. Here we demonstrate deterministic entanglement of separated mechanical oscillators, consisting of the vibrational states of two pairs of atomic ions held in different locations. We also demonstrate entanglement of the internal states of an atomic ion with a distant mechanical oscillator. These results show quantum entanglement in a degree of freedom that pervades the classical world. Such experiments may lead to the generation of entangled states of larger-scale mechanical oscillators8, 9, 10, and offer possibilities for testing non-locality with mesoscopic systems11. In addition, the control developed here is an important ingredient for scaling-up quantum information processing with trapped atomic ions
Entangled mechanical oscillators | nature.com

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
calcium, energetic neurons and "chaotic brains"
« Reply #56 on: February 11, 2010, 07:27:40 »

increase in calcium seems to show that cells are being energised/used. quotes at the bottom about calcium from wikipedia. appropriate that in an Electric Universe it is so abundant in humans, the Earth (Gaia) and stars. i also like the idea that calcium tastes so different to each human, perhaps this reflects each persons own field or conductivity in the EU or something like that?

of course the main point about brains not being so rigid/mapped as assumed is also great! another standard idea bites the space dust.

Seeing the Brain Hear Reveals Surprises About How Sound Is Processed

New research shows our brains are a lot more chaotic than previously thought, and that this might be a good thing. Neurobiologists at the University of Maryland have discovered information about how the brain processes sound that challenges previous understandings of the auditory cortex that suggested an organization based on precise neuronal maps. In the first study of the auditory cortex conducted using advanced imaging techniques, Patrick Kanold, Assistant Professor of Biology, Shihab Shamma, Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering, and Sharba Bandyopadhyay, post-doctoral

"The organization of the cortex does not look as pretty as it does in the textbooks," says Dr. Kanold. "Things are a lot messier than expected." Images above: The left shows thousands of dye-loaded cells in the mouse auditory cortex over a large area. The right shows the preferred frequency of many cells, and shows that neighboring cells can have dramatically different frequency preference.

associate, describe a much more complex picture of neuronal activity. Their findings are published in the January 31 online edition of Nature Neuroscience.

All our knowledge of how the brain really works has been based on taking a small sampling of all available neurons and making inferences about how the other neurons respond, Dr. Kanold explains. "This is like showing someone who wants to know how America looks, 'Here is one person from New York City and one person from California.' You don't get a very good picture of what the country looks like from that sampling," says Kanold, originally from Germany.

In contrast, Kanold and colleagues were able to look at the activity of all the neurons in a large region of the auditory cortex simultaneously. To get the highest resolution picture to date of how auditory cortex neurons are organized, the researchers used a technique to fill neurons in living mice with a dye that glows brightly when calcium levels rise, a key signal that neurons are firing. They then selectively illuminated specific regions of the cortex with a laser and measured the neuronal activity of hundreds of neurons in response to stimulation by simple tones of different frequencies.

This "in vivo 2-photon calcium imaging" technique was developed by German researchers and advanced by Harvard scientists who used it to study the visual cortex in the mid-2000s. Kanold's study is the first to apply this technique to the auditory cortex and provides an unprecedented amount of detail about how hearing happens. Dr. Andrew King, Professor of Neurophysiology at the University of Oxford, explains that "The functional organization of the auditory cortex has remained unclear and a matter of some controversy, despite the efforts of many labs over a number of years. The approach used by Dr. Kanold and colleagues is an important advance in this field."

"We discovered that the organization of the cortex does not look as pretty as it does in the textbooks, which surprised us," explains Kanold. "Things are a lot messier than expected." And we don't see evidence of the maps previously proposed using less precise techniques." But the disorder they found could indicate that the brain is far more adaptable than previously thought. "These results may rewrite our classical views of how cortical circuits are organized and what functions they serve," suggests Dr. Shihab Shamma, whose previous research has involved mapping responses in the auditory cortex using traditional microelectrodes.

By using different dyes, this study measured differences in how the neurons receive sound information (the inputs), and how they process that sound (the outputs). It was previously assumed that neighboring neurons receiving the same inputs would also produce the same outputs, but Kanold's research found something very different. "Neighboring neurons do their own thing by creating different outputs," Kanold explains. "You can imagine that you and your neighbor both receive water to your houses from the same pipe, but you do different things with it -- you might cook with it while your neighbor waters the lawn. You can't assume that they are doing the same thing just because they are neighbors."

This is the first time that this level of individuality has been observed in neighboring neurons. Dr. Kanold, who is an expert in neuroplasticity, the brain's ability to reorganize neural pathways, believes that there is a tremendous advantage in this apparent disorder. "Each individual neuron is getting inputs from a wide range of frequencies, and by selecting which frequencies they are strongly responding to, they might be very easily able to shift their function," he says. For example, it is well known that we can quickly listen in on a variety of conversations around us, the so-called "cocktail party effect." It may be that neurons having access to a large range of inputs might be able to quickly change which inputs they are responding to.

This suggests that there is very little redundancy in the function of cells in the auditory cortex, which differs notably from the visual cortex, in which neighboring neurons perform the same function as one another. This could be because our acoustic environment, such as the speech we hear, changes much faster than our visual environment, so we have to constantly adapt to new situations.

Kanold continues to study the mechanisms of brain circuitry involved in early development to gain a better understanding of why we can learn so well in early development but lose some of this ability as we age. For example, why can children easily learn new languages, while adults often struggle? Kanold's work has been focusing on identifying circuits in the young brain that mediate this remarkable ability. He is also working to apply his knowledge of developmental brain circuitry to the prevention and treatment of diseases such as cerebral palsy and epilepsy, which can be caused by early brain injuries. With his collaborator Shihab Shamma, who is studying mechanisms of adult plasticity and hearing, he is exploring how brain circuitry and learning changes over time.

Seeing the Brain Hear Reveals Surprises About How Sound Is Processed

Calcium
Calcium is a soft gray alkaline earth metal, and is the fifth most abundant element by mass in the Earth's crust. Calcium is also the fifth most abundant dissolved ion in seawater by both molarity and mass, after sodium, chloride, magnesium, and sulfate.

Calcium is essential for living organisms, particularly in cell physiology, where movement of the calcium ion Ca2+ into and out of the cytoplasm functions as a signal for many cellular processes. As a major material used in mineralization of bones and shells, calcium is the most abundant metal by mass in many animals.

Notable characteristics
Calcium has a higher resistivity than copper or aluminium. Yet, weight for weight, allowing for its much lower density, it is a rather better conductor than either. However, its use in terrestrial applications is usually limited by its high reactivity with air.

Many calcium salts are not soluble in water. When in solution, the calcium ion to the human taste varies remarkably, being reported as mildly salty, sour, "mineral like" or even "soothing." It is apparent that many animals can taste, or develop a taste, for calcium, and use this sense to detect the mineral in salt licks or other sources.

Calcium is the fifth most abundant element by mass in the human body, where it is a common cellular ionic messenger with many functions, and serves also as a structural element in bone. It is the relatively high atomic-numbered calcium in the skeleton which causes bone to be radio-opaque. Of the human body's solid components after drying (as for example, after cremation), about a third of the total mass is the approximately one kilogram of calcium which composes the average skeleton (the remainder being mostly phosphorus and oxygen).

Occurrence
Calcium is not naturally found in its elemental state. Calcium occurs most commonly in sedimentary rocks in the minerals calcite, dolomite and gypsum. It also occurs in igneous and metamorphic rocks chiefly in the silicate minerals: plagioclase, amphiboles, pyroxenes and garnets.

H and K lines
In the visible portion of the spectrum of many stars, including the Sun, strong absorption lines of singly-ionized calcium are shown. Prominent among these are the H-line at 3968.5 Å and the K line at 3933.7 Å of singly-ionized calcium, or Ca II. For the Sun and stars with low temperatures, the prominence of the H and K lines can be an indication of strong magnetic activity in the chromosphere.

Mo

• Exoplanet
I actually have a calcium intake at about half the RDA( recommended daily allowance ). Calcium very much determines the acidity of blood, along with CO2. But CO2 is controlled by the breathing rate, which can be too fast which produces low CO2 and alkaline conditions. To correct for this the calcium is lowered and the calcium is excreted and hair and nail calcium increases greatly. Now I also consider that calcium is shunted into cells under these conditions of low CO2. Cells commit suicide by uptaking calcium, and too much calcium entering cells impairs the functioning of these cells. The increase in calcium that the cells get after being energised must be pumped out of these cells to reset them.

Therefore if a person with breathing that is too fast and has low CO2, ingesting too much calcium could cause some cells to misfunction. The body reduces calcium absorption through the intestinal wall in these circumstances, but this is quite likely to impair absorption of other nutrients as well. Calcium is a key component of cement ( hint hint ). This lowered calcium intake has shown to be safe for adults, but obviously growing bones need calcium.

A lot of people have diets that produce bacteria that secretes acids and extra calcium balances the acidity of the blood, but the high calcium could impair some cells, and this might be a cause of aging diseases. So for these people changing their diets and at the same time reducing calcium intake could be beneficial.
Mo

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
"Akashic Records" summary paragraph
« Reply #58 on: March 23, 2010, 06:34:17 »
What would happen inside you, in your heart, if someone tells you that your thoughts, your mind, your consciousness is nothing else then a electromagnetic wave and that there is no such thing like a individuality, that all is ONE wave and when we die the wave dissolves, but the memory of it is stored and can be resurrected. And that your private thoughts are not so private, because they are shared in a collective consciousness, affecting the thoughts and feelings of others and you are also affected by the thoughts and feelings of others and that you need to take responsibility for every of your thought like you take responsibility for the environment!?

great summary paragraph from another thread that i had to copy here :)
« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 03:54:57 by electrobleme »

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
Accessing the "hall of records"
« Reply #59 on: March 24, 2010, 04:01:38 »

Accessing the "hall of records"

To get to the Hall of Records, Cayce would put himself into the trance state he used for readings.  Quickly he'd experience himself like a dot of light out of his body, and be almost overwhelmed by an immense sense of loneliness as he, now identified as that dot of light, shot forward through worlds of darkness, and suffering before finally entering lighter worlds in which there were houses and trees.  From there he continued up into the hall of records, this place with no walls, a place with no place.

An old man would come to greet him and direct him to the information about the person for whom he was giving the reading. Cayce was shown a book, he said, because humans expect knowledge to come in this garb.  He could have easily been shown a beam of light.  This reminds me of the Kabbalistic concept which states that the Bible was really an energetic blueprint that was put into the garment of a book because we live in a world of garments, and physical matter is what we "understand."

....As Mr. Todeschi states, "The Akashic Records are the impulse that draws to us exactly what we need, exactly when we need it.  They are the force that brings individuals together to learn from one another.  They are the tool which enables individuals to meet themselves and become the best they can be."

...Cayce consistently recommended prayer and meditation, and in this instance encouraged us to use those tools not only to develop greater serenity but also to become more in synch with the higher vibrations on which the records are stored.
Review of the book "Edgar Cayce on the Akashic Records by Kevin Todeschi"

I really like this line that explains why people may be energised by religions and beliefs and perhaps the EU Theory?

This reminds me of the Kabbalistic concept which states that the Bible was really an energetic blueprint that was put into the garment of a book because we live in a world of garments, and physical matter is what we "understand."
Review of the book "Edgar Cayce on the Akashic Records by Kevin Todeschi"