Author Topic: Is everything a frequency, is it a harmonic/musical Universe?  (Read 89923 times)

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
  • EUreka?: +1/-0
  • It's time to step out of the Gravity, Well?
    • Electric Universe theory blog
If everything is electric (atoms are electric) then is everything a frequency?

If you think about it then that strange idea that it is all a hologram has some basis, as a hologram is created by light and light waves. Frequency.

** People, sites, ideas and stuff about if everything is a frequency/mathematical Universe

** John Keely

** Walter Russell

** Dowsing and the lattice

** sacred geometry

** Fractals + Electricity = Electro Fractal Universe

** harmonics - masculine and female numbers - golden ratio  - Fibonacci and PythagorasThe Pythagorean ... having been brought up in the study of mathematics, thought that things are numbers ... and that the whole cosmos is a scale and a number.

** Golden Ratio Discovered in Quantum World - Hidden Symmetry Observed for the First Time in Solid State Matter

« Last Edit: January 10, 2010, 04:54:56 by electrobleme »

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
John Keely and the power frequencies of 3 6 9
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2009, 21:10:05 »
John Ernst Worrell Keely - Sympathetic Vibratory Physics

There is no dividing of matter and force into two distinct terms, as they both are one. Force is liberated matter. Matter is force in bondage. Matter is bound up energy and energy is liberated matter.
- John Keely 1893

John Keely - PowerPedia Very good brief on John Keely (born September 3 1827 and died November 18 1898).

John Keely investigated and reported on these topics and many more
  • disintegration of mass with standing waves
  • produced light in water (sonoluminescence/triboluminescence)
  • acoustic levitation (confirmed  by NASA)
  • geometric shapes can intensify sound pressures without adding additional energy (recently patented and in use by MacroSonics)
  • cold in the presence of certain 'orders of vibration' (now patented as an acoustic refrigration and cooling system)
  • sound could be used to heal the body

3 6 9

John Keely, wrote that the vibrations of "thirds, sixths, and ninths, were extraordinarily powerful." In fact, he proved the "vibratory antagonistic thirds was thousands of times more forceful in separating hydrogen from oxygen in water than heat." In his "Formula of Aqueous Disintegration" he wrote that, "molecular dissociation or disintegration of both simple and compound elements, whether gaseous or solid, a stream of vibratory antagonistic thirds, sixths, or ninths, on their chord mass will compel progressive subdivisions. In the disintegration of water the instrument is set on thirds, sixths, and ninths, to get the best effects."

If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe -Nikola Tesla
John Keely - PowerPedia

Links and videos about John Keely

John Keely - PowerPedia

*** VIP ***The Basic Principles of SVP 1/2 (John Worrell Keely) by Dale Pond - free video - amazing

*** VIP ***The Basic Principles of SVP 2/2 (John Worrell Keely) by Dale Pond - free video - amazing

John Keely

John Keely - physics and tables
« Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 18:29:54 by electrobleme »

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
Walter Russell - rythm is the dancer
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2009, 21:12:26 »
Walter Russell - Rhythmic Balanced Interchange between all opposites

"The keystone of the entire structure of the spiritual and physical universe is Rhythmic Balanced Interchange between all opposites."
Walter and Lao Russell - walter-russell.org

"...weight should be measured dually as temperature is. It should have an above and below zero... "

"...I always looked for the Cause behind things and didn't fritter away my time analyzing Effect. All knowledge exists as Cause. It is simple. It is limited to Light of Mind and the electric wave of motion which records God's thinking in matter."

"Every wave is a perfect dynamo, but the very purpose of waves is to generate heat in its armatures at wave amplitude points. That is the only way waves create matter"

"(new power source and system) The reason it has never been known is because of the false concept of gravity which assumes it to be a force of attraction which pulls inward from within instead of a cyclic force which controls the expansion of cold into heat, and the expansion of heat into cold... Nature's first principle of power prdouction and the construction of matter is to produce heat from the cold of space. The heat thus generated radiates back into cold to complete the wave cycle which automatically repeats itself in this ageless universe of infinite continuity."
Walter Russell - powerpedia

Walter Russell presented to the world new theories such as the fundamental principles of energy dynamics, the nature of matter and the progression of the evolution of matter, and the depiction of the universe as a continuously changing, creating effort sustained by the systematic work effort of the energy of light which all matter is composed. His depictions of universal laws was expansive enough to be considered a complete nonstandard cosmology. Today his works are known as Russelian science.

Links to websites about Walter Russell
Walter and Lao Russell - walter-russell.org
Walter Russell - wikipedia

Free Energy and Free Thinking - immense site - "Walter Russell's Cosmology  Reveals: The True Nature of Space, Light, Gravity, Magnetism, Electricity, Vortex Mechanics and Free Energy. This Site Represents the Emerging Paradigm of Harmonic Defiance"

« Last Edit: October 27, 2009, 21:15:01 by electrobleme »

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
Dowsing and the lattice
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2009, 23:25:04 »

Dowsing and the lattice

On the thunderbolts.info forum an amazing post was started by kevin. It started about the natural energy grid - the lattice - and how it can be detected by dowsing. That was the start of the thread and, at this moment, 370+ replies and 21,000+ views later it is still creating talk.

Here is the link to the start of the discussion Dowsing and the lattice

And quoted below are the first couple of posts.

I would ask if I may offer a slightly different interpretation of past recorded events.
I am a dowser, I posted on this site previously and ran into a lot of flack.
I in no way want to cause any upset or cause annoyance.

Because of what I detect through dowsing, I view things also from the perspective of what I detect.
The conclusions of my dowsing are that eveything is indeed electrically based, but not as commonly accepted.
That we are a consequence of the condition upon the surface of this planet, and that condition is variable due to both field interactions of mass and transfers upon a lattice structure of space that is variable relative to position of multitude of masses within that lattice structure.
That everything is in a sea of aether, where mass is a consequence of the aether coalescing upon the points of a lattice, and that mass is merely a condition of the field about itself as it forms on that lattice.
Many of the ancient symbols and depictions I view, i do so with my dowsing findings on board.
I can dowse all things, we and everything has field structure that interacts with all other fields, all in a sea of aether.
I find dual spin evident flowing upon the lattice work, the lattice has measure, and that measure and the patterns formed I find illustrated in most parts of the worlds ancient cultures.
The measure of fibonnaci is central to the lattice, that lattice never ever moves, what flows upon it is constantly variable, and the moon gives the best clues as it alters the field balance between the earth and the sun.
If any posting containing any of my findings grates at all, i would prefer an honest answer and I will depart, but view your fabulous site with interest.
If so, please view this post as a thought to keep in your minds, I can detect with my hands far more than our common senses , and again many ancient symbols and drawings show what is available by this detection method, i know because I recognise them.
I have trawled the ancient megalithic world checking what I detect, i have haunted the norman churches and cathedrals, noting every symbol and carving and checking its relevance to my dowsing, I know the measure of it all.

All of the religious symbols are found within the lattice structure, and as the whole structure has symmetry each differing symbol raises in prominence at differing points, always a four way cross with circulations about it is evident.

The lattice is composed of dead straight lines, they occur in nine parallel lines grouped in three sets of threes, which can all be found left as stories.
The point where numerous numbers of these sets of lines cross ( always in numbers matching fibonnaci sequence ) the stunning geometry formed is shown in all cultures , the spirals leading into and out of the central point are pathways where what you call plasma jumps from line to line leading into points of least resistance, and back out again, neighbouring such points then twine together in DNA fashion and creation occurs.
The tree of life depicted everywhere is a representation of where parallel sets of the nine lines run and overlap each other especially on N,S and E,W alignments, fibonnaci spirals eather side of each line form as transfers of potential occur, this occurance is where all the churchs and cathedrals and ancient sites were sited by those who must have been able to sense as i do, or actually see this happening, the seeing part is assisted in the cathedrals by the coloured glass and incenses poured into the chambers, i have watched.

I do not think of plasma anymore or use the word, it confuses the issue, it is all alive, we are a consequence of it, we come from it and return into it, everything is one, and that one has a dual nature that is created by geometrical brilliance that turns the spin into its opposite and they are then attracted together.
if a huge transfer of either of these dual flows was to occur, massive dissolvement may occur, again such things are written and depicted in myth
by Kevin

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, I remember you Kevin. That was quite some time ago when you posted regarding dowsing.

I think, if I remember correctly, that I had shared my case of having to use dowsing to locate underground cables in an emergency situation. We used every modern technological convenience at our disposal but had no luck. There was at least two feet of snow prohibiting our work and after approx. four hours of searching a coworker suggested dowsing.

I didn't think he was serious but we didn't have any other options left so I thought 'What the heck'. He taught me right there on the spot in 28 degree weather. We needed two dowsers in order to trace relatively straight lines between us and would alternate. As the rods (hangers borrowed from a local resident) would close he would shuffle through the snow towards me, then past me, to set up a new location. Then, as his rods closed I would shuffle towards and past him to a new location then dowse again. We did this alternating for approx. 1200 feet and after about an hour or so found our mark, and our problem.

I still tease him about that to this day. :D

I'm not to sure if I understood everything in your post but it is interesting that you mention the 'aether lattice'. I've just recently begun gathering information from some of the sources recommended here by other members regarding same. I'll have to re-read you post but that's very interesting that you've recognized a 'lattice' structure/formation.
by Solar
Dowsing and the lattice

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
sacred geometry
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2009, 23:47:59 »
sacred geometry

Some geometry patterns, shapes and angles are a natural wonder. Repeated throughout the universe, from the smallest size up to the largest we can imagine.

From the Fibonacci Spiral Vortex, Golden angles and Ratios and many more.

This amazing site (Free Energy and Free Thinking) has lots of interesting stuff and is a good place to start to learn about sacred geometry.

The image on the left is the sacred geometry of the flower of life. The image on the right is the seismic patterns that you would see in the earth if you created seismic waves from the opposite 4 points of the globe.

The image of the seismic flower of life is from this website

This is a different image of just the p-waves in one hemisphere but if you double it you get another interesting pattern

The gardians or more accurately the ancient keepers of lore and knowledge used symobls and patterns to not just remember things but to contain information. Do the old sacred geometry symbols and signs contain more than just pretty natural patterns?

For example one image that is not quite geometry but could be if interpreted that way is the ancient images of the Squatter Man (Squatting Man) and the Tree of Life. Were these just crazy carvings or images or did they show an event or knowledge?

« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 15:10:31 by electrobleme »

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
Fractals + Electricity = Electro Fractal Universe
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2009, 04:37:05 »
This great site - Fractal Universe - with good images, clear brief explanations and it really makes you think about the Universe you live in. Also has FREE ebook Electro Fractal Universe Theory (pdf).

Introduction to Fractal Universe

The universe consists of a series of spiral bodies of diminishing size, each made in turn by plasma ejection and moulded by a spatial Coriolis effect: a rotating fractal universe.

The Big Bang theory is a failure. It has failed because the wrong guesses were made by Einstein and Friedman. Their equations ignored electricity’s dominant role in the universe. So much for the supposed ‘rigour of mathematics’. Therefore research for the following hypothesis, was begun using pictures, not maths, but the attempt to explain the wide-spread occurrence of spirals in space produced unexpected results. The identification of similarities between all sizes of bodies from super-galactic to atomic brought with it, like it or no, a clear connection to Schroedinger’s quantum mathematics!
fractaluniverse .org

One of the Electric Universe Theory mantras is that everything is scalable. This would appear to fit into a Fractal Universe.

The thunderbolts.info forum has a good discussion on "Is the Electric Universe a Fractal Too? Signs Point to Yes!" with the FractalUniverse.org site being mentioned later on.

Lots of good links and stuff. A few of the linked articles are shown below (thanks to thunderbolts members for finding them).

On Hierarchical Cosmology (pdf) by Hannes Alfven

Self-similarity of plasma networking in a broad range of length scales: From laboratory to cosmic plasmas

A high degree of self-similarity of plasma structuring is found in a very broad range of length scales, from individual filaments in laboratory discharges to the structures in the universe, which resemble electric currents networking in laboratory plasmas. The results presented illustrate recently suggested [Kukushkin and Rantsev-Kartinov, Laser Part. Beams 16, 445 (1998)] generic features of networking in plasmas: (1) long-living (nonfluctuative) filamentation of electric current; (2) formation of a fractal structure made of single filament and complicated interaction of these ‘‘fractal’’ filaments; (3) formation of a percolating network that includes, in particular, formation of the ‘‘stockings’’ woven by the individual filaments.
Self-similarity of plasma networking in a broad range of length scales: From laboratory to cosmic plasmas (pdf) - by A. B. Kukushkin and V. A. Rantsev-Kartinova

« Last Edit: December 05, 2009, 15:50:39 by electrobleme »

kevin

• Exoplanet
  • EUreka?: +3/-0
Re: Is everything a frequency, is it a harmonic/musical Universe?
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2009, 18:00:56 »
Scooby doo,
 That is very humbling to see Myself quoted, gulp.
Where does a tree come from?
Most people will say it grows from the soil, I consider it implodes space.
it grows from a seed, a container of information, it grows into the earth and into atmosphere.
if it grew out of the earth , there would be a huge hole there.
When it stops operating it rots, as we call it, if We ignite it , it releases heat and lots more.
http://www.christmas-tree.com/where.html
seeing as it's christmas, mithras, krishna, horus day.
Why bring an evergreen indoors?
It's all by field, biefeld-Brown.
Dr Brown is My ultimate hero, a great human being, as well as totally tapped into the FIELD.
Trees react to signals(March21st, Sept 22nd)
Even the evergreens react , but not as totally as most trees, they reverse their field on March 21st, litterally alter the direction of their field( they fill their field, thus looking at any tree displays their field)
The trees branchs are antenna, all the way around them, not all pointing at the sun.
The branchs have hardwood spikes going into the trunk to differing depths, the tree trunk been a capacitor, a series of circuler plates, by altering the crystaline structure direction, the tree will reflect/refract space.
Everywhere is in space, everything is space , just locally re-prientated.
By reversing it's field, the tree alters within it( anybody ever been in a tree?)
gravity or better worded as attraction field thus water falls to its upper field limits, on sept 22nd they revert to normal, attracted to a surface layer of attraction.
The tree was worshipped, quite rightly imho, it is a perfect frequency accumulator, re-orientating and remembering locally within it's field what it is, when it stops operating the locally imploded space begins to explode back, if you ignite that you speed up that process, a local field We call heat is released
Kevin

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
harmonics - masculine and female numbers - golden ratio - Fibonacci
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2009, 06:44:13 »

Pythagoras noticed that vibrating strings produce harmonious tones when the ratios of the lengths of the strings are whole numbers

Pythagoras believed that all relations could be reduced to number relations. As Aristotle wrote:-

The Pythagorean ... having been brought up in the study of mathematics, thought that things are numbers ... and that the whole cosmos is a scale and a number.

This generalisation stemmed from Pythagoras's observations in music, mathematics and astronomy. Pythagoras noticed that vibrating strings produce harmonious tones when the ratios of the lengths of the strings are whole numbers, and that these ratios could be extended to other instruments. In fact Pythagoras made remarkable contributions to the mathematical theory of music. He was a fine musician, playing the lyre, and he used music as a means to help those who were ill.

Pythagoras studied properties of numbers which would be familiar to mathematicians today, such as even and odd numbers, triangular numbers, perfect numbers etc. However to Pythagoras numbers had personalities which we hardly recognise as mathematics today [3]:-

Each number had its own personality - masculine or feminine, perfect or incomplete, beautiful or ugly. This feeling modern mathematics has deliberately eliminated, but we still find overtones of it in fiction and poetry. Ten was the very best number: it contained in itself the first four integers - one, two, three, and four [1 + 2 + 3 + 4 = 10] - and these written in dot notation formed a perfect triangle.
Pythagoras of Samos

Here is a page with a lot of Fibonacci Numbers and the Golden Section information/links

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2010, 00:25:47 »

kevin, when you say about stuff filling out its field would this also apply to animals and humans? we have had mini and giant everything - is it not just electric gravity but the energy or field that means they can grow to that size?

the fir trees after chernobal, the tops that grew after the nuclear disaster had different shape - not just due to genetic deformaty but because the area in the area and they were now different?

kevin

• Exoplanet
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2010, 05:00:39 »
With many of the youngsters I presently encounter, they have enormous fields, some reaching 55 feet diameters, google indigo children.
The giants of past  may simply have been a reaction to an alteration in the field pressure.
What I sense happens is that an input from all around the sphere meets an altered pressure  zone, this increase doesn't simply cause a downward increase as it's not as simple as that, the incoming passes through the planet in spiral pathways and exits at the opposite side( look for storms and volcanos opposite each other)
That means that an increase in outward pressure meets the increased incoming, thus everything reacts and increases.
When the sphere meets a low pressure zone in space a collapse of all may occur as the potentials decrease.
Everything is electric, litterally, increase the potentials and all upgrades.
most people fear an increase in potentials, no bring it on.
kevin

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
Golden Ratio Discovered in Quantum World
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2010, 04:50:04 »

Golden Ratio Discovered in Quantum World: Hidden Symmetry Observed for the First Time in Solid State Matter

Researchers from the Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin für Materialien und Energie (HZB), in cooperation with colleagues from Oxford and Bristol Universities, as well as the Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, UK, have for the first time observed a nanoscale symmetry hidden in solid state matter. They have measured the signatures of a symmetry showing the same attributes as the golden ratio famous from art and architecture.

The research team is publishing these findings in the Jan. 8, 2010 issue of the journal Science.

On the atomic scale particles do not behave as we know it in the macro-atomic world. New properties emerge which are the result of an effect known as the Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle. In order to study these nanoscale quantum effects the researchers have focused on the magnetic material cobalt niobate. It consists of linked magnetic atoms, which form chains just like a very thin bar magnet, but only one atom wide and are a useful model for describing ferromagnetism on the nanoscale in solid state matter.

When applying a magnetic field at right angles to an aligned spin the magnetic chain will transform into a new state called quantum critical, which can be thought of as a quantum version of a fractal pattern. Prof. Alan Tennant, the leader of the Berlin group, explains "The system reaches a quantum uncertain -- or a Schrödinger cat state. This is what we did in our experiments with cobalt niobate. We have tuned the system exactly in order to turn it quantum critical."

By tuning the system and artificially introducing more quantum uncertainty the researchers observed that the chain of atoms acts like a nanoscale guitar string. Dr. Radu Coldea from Oxford University, who is the principal author of the paper and drove the international project from its inception a decade ago until the present, explains: "Here the tension comes from the interaction between spins causing them to magnetically resonate. For these interactions we found a series (scale) of resonant notes: The first two notes show a perfect relationship with each other. Their frequencies (pitch) are in the ratio of 1.618…, which is the golden ratio famous from art and architecture." Radu Coldea is convinced that this is no coincidence. "It reflects a beautiful property of the quantum system -- a hidden symmetry. Actually quite a special one called E8 by mathematicians, and this is its first observation in a material," he explains.

The observed resonant states in cobalt niobate are a dramatic laboratory illustration of the way in which mathematical theories developed for particle physics may find application in nanoscale science and ultimately in future technology. Prof. Tennant remarks on the perfect harmony found in quantum uncertainty instead of disorder. "Such discoveries are leading physicists to speculate that the quantum, atomic scale world may have its own underlying order. Similar surprises may await researchers in other materials in the quantum critical state."

The researchers achieved these results by using a special probe -- neutron scattering. It allows physicists to see the actual atomic scale vibrations of a system. Dr. Elisa Wheeler, who has worked at both Oxford University and Berlin on the project, explains "using neutron scattering gives us unrivalled insight into how different the quantum world can be from the every day."

However, "the conflicting difficulties of a highly complex neutron experiment integrated with low temperature equipment and precision high field apparatus make this a very challenging undertaking indeed." In order to achieve success "in such challenging experiments under extreme conditions" the HZB in Berlin has brought together world leaders in this field. By combining the special expertise in Berlin whilst taking advantage of the pulsed neutrons at ISIS, near Oxford, permitted a perfect combination of measurements to be made.
Golden Ratio Discovered in Quantum World: Hidden Symmetry Observed for the First Time in Solid State Matter

kevin

• Exoplanet
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2010, 14:46:00 »
Keep atuned to radio fibonacci, Phi and pi,
http://www.world-science.net/othernews/100107_goldenratio
It's your link from above, but needs saying many times, inho, think of stones placed in circles around a point, they all will be at ninty degrees to the line bisecting the point, and if You know how to position them relative to how they were formed in the earth????????
kevin
« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 14:49:30 by kevin »

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
remember every shade and shadow -connected to your reality
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2010, 05:31:32 »
posted by "sam" in the chat room

sam: you are on the right track-the answers you are looking for is inbeded in millions of outdoor photographs-remember every shade and shadow -connected to your reality-and what the human mind sees as empty space-means something-
"sam" in the everything is electric  'room 2 chat'

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
Spiral and Sequence - Fibonacci, Gibonacci and the Golden Ratio
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2010, 00:07:42 »
Spiral and Sequence - Fibonacci, Gibonacci and the Golden Ratio

theory of order .com - great site explaining and showing the Fibonacci Spirals/Sequence, Golden Ratio/Angles etc. A very good place to start learning about it but also has some more "advanced" and new stuff to do with the general topic.

Spiral and Sequence - Contents include

* Where is Everyewhere?
The spiral appears everywhere we look, from the formation of galaxies to the structure of our DNA. First we offer an abridged version of the list of places one might look to see this pattern.

* Geometry and the Golden Rule
The Spiral has been part of Human Knowledge and artistic practices for many millenia. This systems of logic and study extends out of a geometric principle called the Golden Rule.

* the Fibonacci Sequence
The Spiral is produced using a simple, arithmetic sequence of numbers. This sequence of numbers is called the Fibonacci sequence and is the mathematical beninnig of our understanding.

* the Golden Ratio
The spiral is a symbol of growth and increased complexity in natural systems and uses the logic of the Fibonacci sequence. The Fibonacci sequence produces an emerging ratio of growth, a relationship of proportionality between concurrent elements. This ratio is called the Golden Ratio.

* the Golden Spiral
Using the Golden Logic and the Fibonacci sequence, we create a two-dimensional representation plot, which is how the spiral has been articulated expressed for many millenia

* Generalizing the Golden Logic
The logic of the Fibonacci sequence can be expanded upon and generalised. In doing so, we reveal the underlying use and purpose of these mathematical functions

* Gibonacci Sequences
Gibonacci Sequence provide an arithmetic means of accomplishing a geometric task. The implemetation, on a Universal scale, implies that there is a common behavior among everything in the universe and that behavioor is expressed through the Gibonacci sequences.

* Gibonacci Series Limit as p approaches Infinity
As the input variables grow larger and larger, a clear trend appears in the numbers that this sequences generates, and this new and emerging ratio underscores the mathematical behavior and purpose of this system of logic.

*Generalized Golden Ratio
Keeping in theme with the above sections, we now reconsider the idea of the Golden Ratio, however expanding our pursuits to contemplate a Golden Ratio for each of the Gibonacci Sequences. The results confirm ideas that we have already contemplated in previous sections.

* The Golden Rule
We began this pursuit by considering the geometric concept called the Golden Rule. We have expanded our system of logic so as to show that these patterns are, in actual fact, a means by which to calculate proportionality and balance. We then assert that this Geometric concept of the Golden Rule is expressing exactly the same idea as the moral maxim of the Golden Rule: Give unto others as you would give to yourself.

*What is the Fibonacci Sequence?
Finally, we offer a comprehensive summary of this section, including our findings and a little foreshadowing as to why the workings of this system of logic have, heretofore, been detailed to such an extensive degree.

advanced and new stuff

* New Territory - Gibonacci Sequences after 2n
To this point, I have discussed how the Gibonacci sequences extend the logic of the Fibonacci Sequence, and in doing so, produce an ever-expanding approximation of 2^(n-p).
We saw it the previous work that, as a rule, the pth Gibonacci Sequence contains p numbers equal to 2^(n-p), according to this site's conventions.
So I asked another, rather simple question: What about all of the other numbers in Gibonacci Sequences not equal to 2^(n-p).
I am not really sure of the semantics behind this line of inquiry, but the love of playing with numbers seems value enough.

* Chebyshev Polynomials
The purpose, use and mathematics of Chebyshev Polynomials are all well out of the scope of this project. Nonetheless, the important point to note in for this paper, is that at the exact same time the Gibonacci Sequence research was being conducted for the Theory of Order, Professor Milan Janjic of the Faculty of Natural Sciences and Mathematics, Banja Luka, located in Republic of Serbia was developing a combinatoric function to output the roots of Chebyshev polynomials.

* Developing a Nonrecursive, Binomial Gibonacci Function
Having come to understand that a function can describe the values of Gibonacci sequence not equal to 2^(n-p), we now have the ability to expand our generalization of the Gibonacci numbers.

To read more on these topics visit theory of order .com

« Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 00:10:09 by electrobleme »

kevin

• Exoplanet
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2010, 04:59:35 »
Electrobleme,
 Nassim Haramein is very close in this clip, if He had gone the whole hog and positioned the spirals on fibonacci sequencing spacings then the interferance pattern would have developed a really clear dominant cross.
The reality is that overlapping such interferance patterns sited at fibonacci measure distances apart spiral in opposite directions.
This gives two parallel interferance patters where bloch walls and neel walls occur along them.
The interferance patterns created are to scale and cover huge distances.
It may be easier on an island such as Malta to identify such circles as shown here in the cotswolds?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2kxRaDYBnw&feature=related
http://www.kch42.dial.pipex.com/cotswold.htm
http://www.kch42.dial.pipex.com/images/Cotswoldcirc2.jpg
Kevin