Author Topic: door to the afterlife - Egypt and Malta  (Read 74061 times)

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
  • EUreka?: +1/-0
  • It's time to step out of the Gravity, Well?
    • Electric Universe theory blog
door to the afterlife - Egypt and Malta
« on: September 10, 2010, 22:57:39 »

door to the afterlife - Egypt and Malta

door of the dead - found in egyptian tombs

Egyptian tombs are famous for their "door to the afterlife also known as a false door, phantom door, door of the dead etc.

the "temples" of malta are said to be much older than the egyptian temples and the civilisation that built the maltese structures suddenly vanished. it has been suggested that some of them moved to egypt and this is why egypts culture and temple building skills suddenly started and increased. i have no issue with this, i am not saying it is a fact but i dont see how you can argue that it can not be considered in the equation.

phantom door found in egypts tombs

if maltas temple builders did move to egypt then some of their culture and skills should appear in the old egyptian culture. i dont know much about the old egyptian culture but 1 thing i noticed was that some of the doorways in the malta temples look similar to the images of the door to the afterlife or door of the dead that are found in egyptian tombs. could they be images or memories of a previous important part of the process or knowledge that they had which came from the maltese temple builders?

if those that masterminded the building of the egyptian tombs were part of the maltese temple builders sect then they may have incorporated this design into the tombs, even though in theory they would not work the same as they would do in the old temples back in malta.

egyptian door to the afterlife and a false door found in egypts tombs

doorways and false door ways found in Maltas temples

"egyptian" door to the afterlife in mnajdra temple malta?

door of the dead or false door at mnajdra temple malta?

the image on the left is a real false door as it leads to the tiniest of spaces and is in a room beside the main entrance to the large temple on the left. you have to go in the roped off area to find it. it really is a false door that leads nowhere.

gateway to the afterlife - mnajdra temple malta?

when you look down the line of this temple at the mnajdra complex you can see a number of doorways and outlines as they get smaller in the distance

doorways of the dead? original egypt phantom door at mnajdra temple malta?

why are there so many doors leading into or out of this section of the mnajdra temple complex. why do you need so many doors?

doorway to the afterlife or the door of the dead at the mnajdra temple malta?

the entrance to the main temple at  mnajdra is a huge affair for a maltese temple, one of the largest of this type on the island and its many temples. although not a doorway that leads nowhere it is still aligned with other doorways and "shelves" in the temple itself. giving itself a similar image to the layered egyptian door to the afterlife.

what is fascinating about the entrance is the floor slab with a massive quartz crystal line going through it. i have not yet found a mention of it in the books so it is either something new that was added or not been noted as significant or i have not read the right books.

i have found large amounts of quartz around the island but never anything like this in a temple. the only other bit of quartz i have found on a temple is the ggantija temple in gozo where it looks like the large wall block to the right of the 1 part they allow you in has been zapped and the material transformed or coated in quartz

mnajdra temple malta and massive quartz crystal in its entrace stone

if this quartz slab is original can it be explained in an Electric Universe? here are some thoughts on a possible explanation

* the temples were energy structures and not firstly and only temples to gods
* they used the increased natural energy/power flowing through the Electric Universe at that time
* they put the extra "temples" or apses into them to boost the power supply that started to dwindle
* the power current suddenly stopped and they got a massive amount of back emf (counter emf), this caused the fire damage and vitrification found in lots of "temples", structures, "hill forts" etc around the world
* this power surge transformed that quartz slab or the outside of the limestone block at ggantija temple in gozo

kevin

• Exoplanet
  • EUreka?: +3/-0
Re: door to the afterlife - Egypt and Malta
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2010, 00:53:52 »
electrobleme,
I would recommend a good look at the Russian dolmens,
http://www.spaceoflove.com/dolm_gal.htm
I consider that the quartz, was placed into the portal doorway opening to react to change of phase, and it would have glowed.
Kevin

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2010, 01:25:32 »
cheers for link and about the quartz, good stuff :)

kevin

• Exoplanet
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2010, 02:46:38 »
electrobleme,
                     Here's some more links, You will like the analize in the first one.
the second shows some with their plugs of quartz still in, and clear cross features with a circle around, thats where they are sited, and some has stone circles around them.
there are some better pictures showing very clear zig zags marked on the side support columns, I can follow them easilt(bloch/neals walls)
http://www.humanresonance.org/gelendjik.html
http://www.janbily.de/Megaliths/russia.htm
Kevin

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
mnajdra temples malta - sound systems and resonance
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2010, 21:30:57 »
mnajdra temples malta - sound systems/energy and resonance

electrobleme,
                     Here's some more links, You will like the analize in the first one.
the second shows some with their plugs of quartz still in, and clear cross features with a circle around, thats where they are sited, and some has stone circles around them.
there are some better pictures showing very clear zig zags marked on the side support columns, I can follow them easilt(bloch/neals walls)
http://www.humanresonance.org/gelendjik.html
http://www.janbily.de/Megaliths/russia.htm
Kevin

glad you mentioned them as i was going to discuss further the dimples/decorations/markings found in the mnajdra and hagar qim temples. the latest and rather funny theory is that they are markings for a calendar! they have always looked like a "sound proofing" or "sound room" device similar to what we do today with recording studios

mnajdra temples malta resonance and ancient structures to use or control sound energy?

the above image shows one of the perhaps "doors to the afterlife" in mnajdra temples malta. it also shows the pitting or resonance control system using the dimples.

This dense clustering of thousands of megalithic dolmen shows all of the hallmarks of the Sanskrit kundalini sacred technology found throughout the world, often in gigantic dimensions. Psychoacoustic symbols are serially repeated throughout these dolmen: zigzag waveforms in carved relief and the pure geometry of the circlar portals and squared rooms.

The proportions of the chambers have also been shown to have been calibrated specifically to the human vocal range, being commonly 12' x 12' or 12' x 15'. The piezoelectric calcite and quartz content of the stones are used to resonate the calcite biomineralizations of the pineal gland, inducing a hemispheric synchronization in the brain.
Piezoelectric Dolmen in Gelendjik, Russia | humanresonance.org

mnajdra temple malta and the "oracle hole" or part of the "sound system"?

malta's temples have lots of "oracle holes" - that is holes in the wall. supposedly the retarded local population (if they were allowed in the "temples" at all) were meant to believe that the gods spoke to them or the preists through these very obvious holes in the wall. luckily the gods sounded like their uncle joe who happened to be a priest at that very temple, so everyone could understand the gods and there would be no mistakes about what he was saying. this all relies on the idea that we have given them that they are temples ...

if malta's temples were to use the natural energy of an electric universe or the power of humans then could these "oracle holes" found at the maltese temples be part of the energy system? allowing energy in or out? controlling the resonance?

mnajdra temples malta design or plan

the above map of the mnajdra temples malta shows where the photos are located - X is the "door to afterlife" image and the O is the "oracle hole" apse

one of the strange things about malta's temples is that the apses or lobes are normally left undecorated. so you have spent time building these magnificent buildings to your gods and you dont bother to decorate large parts of it? that will please him and bring eternal favours on you and yours.

or could they not be decorated as they were used for something else and had nothing to do with worship temples?

kevin

• Exoplanet
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2010, 00:31:41 »
Electrobleme,
             I can remember the spiral featured stone in the malta temple have dimples on them also, You posted a picture of them on thunderbolts?
Here's the dolmen with the zig zag on the portal doorway columns, go to the one near the Jane river.
http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Dolmen

You should always keep in mind that what We view now is a result of time, and I am certain these constructions will have been very very carefully insulated with alternate layering of organic and inorganic , with carefully positioned spiral pathways between of hand picked stones or seashells.

We have forgotten about all of this , but it's TIME to remember.
Kevin

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
Door to afterlife - Egypt and Malta civilisations
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2012, 21:43:16 »

Door to afterlife - Egypt and Malta civilisations

Were the door to the afterlife (doorways of the dead etc) famous in Egyptian tombs copies or inspirations from Malta's Temple Builders?

Egyptian doorway to the afterlife

Were Egypts Doors to the afterlife a remembrance to a previous time in the pyramid and tomb builders cultures and heritage?

door to afterlife egyptian or malta? hypogeum, paola

Holy of Holies

The focal point of this room is a porthole within a trilithon, which is in turn framed within a larger trilithon and yet another large trilithon.

wikipedia info

hypogeum malta - door to afterlife also seen in egyptian culture

door to afterlife -inspiration for egypts doors of the dead from malta?

what are egyptian doors or doorways to the afterlife? Where did the idea come from?

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
doorways to the afterlife - Russia (Caucasus mountains)
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2013, 16:52:38 »
doorways to the afterlife - Russia (Caucasus mountains)

These doorways to the afterlife (Doors of Death, doors to the afterlife etc) are found carved on the front of megalithic dolmens in the Caucasus mountains in Russia. There are many many of these dolmens and not all have the carving that is similar to the altars found in the Malta Temples that also look like the egyptian doors to the afterlife.

A lot of the Caucasus mountain megaliths even have the holes that are found in the Maltese megalithic temples, including the same step/layer.

This link goes to another site with lots of Caucasian Dolmens including the above images at a better quality.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 07:40:35 by electrobleme »

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
Doors of Death and the afterlife - Amaru Muro Peru
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2013, 17:03:08 »
Doors of Death and the afterlife - Amaru Muro Peru

As soon as i saw this image of Amaru Muro Peru I immediately thought of the ancient Malta, Egyptian and Russian Doors of Death. And so did the author of the site where it comes from!

Amaru Muro is in Hayu Marca mountain about the same distance from Puno than Sillustani but in opposite direction. A special road with multiple steps passes through two quadrangular stone just before arriving to this ceremonial place, it resemble an immense niche of 7 by 7 meters with a small entrance at the center bottom facing east.

Amaru Muro false door looks like a an hypothetic door to the land of the gods a point of communication with the afterlife, a similar function as the niches or false doors found in or outside the Egyptian mastabas and temples.
Sillustani | rediscovering-america.com

kevin

• Exoplanet
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2018, 01:54:18 »
Electrobleme,

Good to be back.

Something occurred whilst I have been away.

my sister died.

it was not expected, and I dreamt of Her dying, it was a very strange dream where I went with Her through portal doorways that became ever smaller, once through We met these tall luminous beings with a stream of souls entering into light ships.
They were most perturbed at seeing Me, shouting out that I shouldn't be there been a hairy one.
They didn't know what to do saying they had no idea of how to go back through the doorways.
I said "I do".
I took a luminous being and My sister back through the doorways and suddenly was on a seafront bench at Bridlington, where We used to holiday often.
The luminous being was amazed at the sites, then my sister kissed Me and went back through the doorways with the luminous beings.

I woke thinking of the dream and how vivid it was when the phone rang, I looked at the clock to see it was three in the morning and knew it would be bad news.

My sisters husband was in tears as He told Me She had just passed minutes before.
I calmly just said "I know, she came and saw Me"

He and His daughters were amazed, and said that She always said She would come and kiss Me if She died first.

Bizzarely each doorway had a clock on top of them?????

I am a bit odd??
Kevin