Electroculture is an interesting branch of an Electric Universe – using natural (Telluric currents, Earths Global Electric Weather Circuit etc) and artificial electromagnetic energy to influence the growth of plants.
The different electromagnetic techniques include electrical currents (direct and alternating), magnetism, monochrome light, static electricity, sound and radio frequencies.
Magnetoculture is a recent development from electroculture but some forms of electroculture techniques and knowledge are over 300 years old.
With some saying that a lot of ancient cultures used electromagnetic energies in their special buildings and designs.
Electroculture/magnetoculture is also suggested to be used to mutate or grow different variations of plants and animals and also perhaps be used as a natural ‘pesticide’ or at least as a natural pest deterrent.
Electroculture, it is suggested, can also be used to protect plants from frost.
Electroculture sites and articles
- Electric fertilizer
- Electro Culture History and techniques | rexresearch.com
- Electroculture and magnetoculture
- Magnetoculture | lafontainemagnetique.org
- ElectroCulture | rexresearch.com
- Dipolar Resonance / Anomalous Dispersion Mutation (Process for Altering the Energy Content of Dipolar Substances) | rexresearch.com
- Nature & Electricity – Part 2: Natural Earth Currents and Plant Health | electricfertilizer.com
- Magna culture (pdf) | rexresearch.com
- Play “Death Metal” Music to Enhance Plant Growth! | electricfertilizer.com
Everything Is Electric?
Science will eventually create AI (Artificial Intelligence) but will they ever be able to replicate the human mind, thinking or soul? Do people already use AI. Do you sometimes ...
Electrochemistry experiment observed at nanoscale to show splitting of water's hydrogen and oxygen atoms. Transformations or transmutations? It is a well-known school experiment...
Combine lightning, thunder and a snow storm and you get thundersnow. Which is a very weird experience for the human sense as it goes against nearly everything you have observed pre...