Electric Universe theory evidence: asteroid discharge experiment to reveal that asteroids are electrically charged, similar to comets.
Asteroid electrical discharge experiment
A variation of the Deep Impact mission to Comet Tempel 1 but with an asteroid as the target.
1)The asteroid must have previously been in a part of its orbit in deep space that is not near any other space bodies but now coming towards the sun.
2) The spacecrafts orbit has spent as much time as it can close to the sun and its solar wind (plasma). This should positively charge the projectiles compared to a relatively negatively charged asteroid.
3) The spacecraft carries two large copper or metal projectiles.
4) Spacecraft flies rapidly past the asteroid. This is so the spacecraft/projectiles will not naturally have time to electrical balance with the asteroid.
5) The spacecraft releases one of the projectiles that should skim the asteroid as close as it can without hitting it. It needs to be within meters, or, just graze the top of one of its rocky ridges!
6) The other projectile is released to actual impact into the asteroid after the first projectile has skimmed past. This is insurance in case the first projectile is not close enough to trigger an electrical discharge.
Easier but riskier to use a non active asteroid in a known “active asteroid” location/orbit?
Experimental observations for Electric Universe theory evidence
A) The projectile should cause the asteroid to electrically discharge, creating a Deep Impact flash and a discharge crater (without hitting the surface).
B) The spacecraft should cause the asteroid to start jetting or become an electrical active asteroid (comet), even if only for a few minutes. Again similar to the Deep Impact after glow/discharge.
Suggestions or issues for this EU theory experiment?
Any other expected EU theory results?
Would the spacecraft be able to observe the results if it is traveling rapidly, especially the relatively longer term after glow?
How could you observe it without being to close to influence the electrical environment? Use an asteroid that is coming relatively close to the Earth?
Could you increase the positive electrical charge of the projectiles? Could you use an electrical charged device that is not a heavy metal projectile?
Everything Is Electric?
Black holes and their event horizon environments are plasma torus shaped, or, are these objects just toroidal plasma phenomena and structures? The image shows an intense...
Another Kuiper Belt asteroid discovered with, in theory, only what can be water transformed physical features, to go along with the mighty Vesta. Asteroid 2004 EW95 is a very un...
The near Earth Asteroid Ryugu is to be visited in 2018 by the Hayabusa-2 spacecraft, which will land and take sample surfaces of an asteroid. Or is it a comet or an ultra small Cer...