Electric Universe theory evidence: asteroid discharge experiment to reveal that asteroids are electrically charged, similar to comets.
Asteroid electrical discharge experiment
A variation of the Deep Impact mission to Comet Tempel 1 but with an asteroid as the target.
1)The asteroid must have previously been in a part of its orbit in deep space that is not near any other space bodies but now coming towards the sun.
2) The spacecrafts orbit has spent as much time as it can close to the sun and its solar wind (plasma). This should positively charge the projectiles compared to a relatively negatively charged asteroid.
3) The spacecraft carries two large copper or metal projectiles.
4) Spacecraft flies rapidly past the asteroid. This is so the spacecraft/projectiles will not naturally have time to electrical balance with the asteroid.
5) The spacecraft releases one of the projectiles that should skim the asteroid as close as it can without hitting it. It needs to be within meters, or, just graze the top of one of its rocky ridges!
6) The other projectile is released to actual impact into the asteroid after the first projectile has skimmed past. This is insurance in case the first projectile is not close enough to trigger an electrical discharge.
Easier but riskier to use a non active asteroid in a known “active asteroid” location/orbit?
Experimental observations for Electric Universe theory evidence
A) The projectile should cause the asteroid to electrically discharge, creating a Deep Impact flash and a discharge crater (without hitting the surface).
B) The spacecraft should cause the asteroid to start jetting or become an electrical active asteroid (comet), even if only for a few minutes. Again similar to the Deep Impact after glow/discharge.
Suggestions or issues for this EU theory experiment?
Any other expected EU theory results?
Would the spacecraft be able to observe the results if it is traveling rapidly, especially the relatively longer term after glow?
How could you observe it without being to close to influence the electrical environment? Use an asteroid that is coming relatively close to the Earth?
Could you increase the positive electrical charge of the projectiles? Could you use an electrical charged device that is not a heavy metal projectile?
Everything Is Electric?
If NASA says it is a magnetic universe then how is the universe magnetized? The bold title by the University of Chicago is Astrophysicists settle century-old cosmic debate on ma...
An Electric Universe theory conference is being held in Europe (England, UK) in 2018. An interesting combination of different segments will be held over 5 days from Saturday 7th Ju...
Computer models and their explanations keep looking more and sound more like modern plasma cosmology and major parts of the general Electric Universe theory. But the complex...