The SAFIRE Project are starting to release more of its Phase 1 experiment results and are suggesting they are potentially observing a star in a jar, or in the case of the EU theory, an electric star in a jar.
The main notes below are a summary of the SAFIRE video by Monty Childs (link to 8 minute video or see video below).
Electric star in a jar
They achieved unexpected spectacular results so early into the series of experiments. The observations below and other characteristics looks like a sun, behaves like a sun.
- Limiting the power to 1800 watts DC (Direct Current) the plasma sun would form stratified layers that sometimes surge emitting up to 10 million watts
- The anode (core) is around 600 centigrade
- A dense cloud of ions would build up just off the surface of the anode (1mm to 2mm) with that plasma around 2000 to 3000 centigrade. This is the plasma layer that would surge
- This ion cloud striations and the SAFIRE Project team think this is similar to the photosphere of the Sun
- The gas temperature is hotter the further away from the Sun – similar to the coronal temperature compared to the photosphere
Electric Duck Test
Has the SAFIRE Project already started to confirm some parts of the Electric Universe theory and especially the Electric Star hypothesis?
The plasma striations temperature differences do resemble the different temperature layers of the Sun, especially if they get hotter the further out into the atmosphere they go.
And are the plasma energy surges they have observed a resemblance of Suns plasma coronal mass ejection’s (CME)?
From an EU biased perspective it seems to be science based on observational studies.
If, upon conclusion, the SAFIRE Duck Test suggests that it is an electromagnetic plasma Sun and stars then how much of the rest of the Electric Universe theory does it or does not ‘prove’? And if the interpretations suggest it is not?
Everything Is Electric?
The Philae landing craft on to Comet 67P is already highly unlikely to succeed due to very surprising findings about the comet, compounded by scientific theory on comet formation t...
The Electric Universe theory suggests that planets orbits may be an electromagnetic feature and not due to the classical view of gravity. If moons and planets orbits were electr...
Faint young sun paradox - it seems according to planet formation theory that when the Earth was formed our Sun was a lot cooler than it is today. This seems to cause a lot of issue...