NASA’s Sofia mission, a Boeing 747 air plane fitted with a a 100 inch diameter telescope, has released news of its 2018 observation schedule with the wonderful but definitely not Electric Universe theory title of NASA’s Flying Observatory SOFIA to Explore Magnetic Universe and Beyond. With @SOFIAtelescope tweet saying now we’re looking forward to a new year exploring the magnetic universe.
NASA’s Stratospheric Observatory for Infrared Astronomy, SOFIA, is preparing for its 2018 observing campaign, which will include observations of celestial magnetic fields, star-forming regions, comets, Saturn’s giant moon Titan and more.
Sofia’s HAWC+ (High-resolution Airborne Wideband Camera-Plus) will use its polarimeter which measures the alignment of incoming light waves. This will help with research and experiments looking into:
- How magnetic fields affect the rate at which interstellar clouds condense to form new stars
- Investigate the impact magnetic fields have on stars forming inside a dark cloud, a stellar nursery filled with dust and molecules, called L1448
- Joint research program with the Atacama Large Millimeter/submillimeter Array to trace magnetic fields to better understand how planets form
- Create a large-scale map of the biggest star-forming region in the Large Magellanic Cloud, 30 Doradus, (also known as the Tarantula Nebula.)
- Observations from the Southern Hemisphere, to study magnetic fields in star-forming regions and around black holes in the Large and Small Magellanic Clouds
The magnetic universe
If it is an electrical and plasma universe then there has to be many more similar titles, articles, experiments and missions to come. With more potential evidence to interpret that it is an electromagnetic universe.
As peer reviewed science and its theories slowly evolve their ideas and language to a more EU theory interpretation, for example the ESA (European Space Agency) has already suggested it is an Electric Earth.
Last year's observing flights included studying @NASANewHorizons' next flyby target, stars forming in nearby galaxies, and supernova 1987A. Now we're looking forward to a new year exploring the magnetic universe, Saturn's moon Titan and more: https://t.co/b1XHug3tIC pic.twitter.com/hV59png9re
— SOFIAtelescope (@SOFIAtelescope) January 2, 2018
Everything Is Electric?
Electric plasma power lines or 30,000 light years length of gas powered by some theoretically impossible event 1000's of years ago as the only possible explanation?
Geology theory suggests that earthquakes are surface events created by stresses and strains between vast tectonic plates. They are relatively not that deep. There is now a sugg...
Wikipedia searching for the result of, trying to compute, to understand the meaning of the life's work for 'Dwardu Cardona'. Did you mean: dwarf cardona Not even a ? bit of...