Earth's Global Electric Circuit fits in with the theory and idea of an Electric Universe.
We live inside Earth's global electric circuit, sharing our atmosphere with sprites, elves, blue jets, and other electric phenomena. Scientists have been studying the planet's electrical environment for a century or so--from the charged particles at the top of the atmosphere, to electrical storms in clouds, to lightning that sometimes reaches the ground. But we haven't had a way to study all of it, as a system, until now.
The Global Electric Circuit project is building a virtual representation of Earth's electric environment in one computer model. The model will allow scientists throughout the world to experiment with the system and advance our knowledge about the electricity in our atmosphere - a central component of the world we live in.
Earth's Global Electric Circuit | National Science Foundation
Earth's Global Electric Circuit
Not only does it fit in but it would be expected and is essential that there are circuits and connections between planetary bodies, their stars, their solar system and in the scalability of plasma physics that this should include an electric circuit between solar systems, galaxies, galaxy clusters and the entire universe.
The Earth's Global Electric Circuit includes the Global Electric Weather Circuit. With an electrical circuit energy will flow both ways. There have been some stunning recent discoveries showing how connected the Earth is to the Sun and the Solar system.
What will we discover in the future, especially from deep within or from the earth center?
Are we connected to the Moon and other planets?
And our Solar system to the external universe? We should be in an Electric Universe.
Electrical Earth environment external links:
* Earth's global electric circuit
* Earth’s Global Electric Circuit - Precursor for the onset of Blizzard?
* The global electrical circuit: A review (free pdf)
* The Global Atmospheric Electric Circuit (free pdf)
* Upwards lightning and upper atmospheric lightning(red sprites, blue jets, ELVES)
* Telluric currents
* Earths magnetosphere
* (Venus) Planet's tail of the unexpected
* Venus' Tail of the Unexpected
* Space tornado (Birkeland currents?)
* Auroras from “Space Tornadoes”
* Space tornadoes power the atmosphere of the Sun
For a free pdf on the Earths Electrical Weather system read The Earth's Electrical Environment from the National Academies.
Everything Is Electric article links:
* If it is an Electric Universe there has to be circuits between everything?
* Earths global electric weather circuit