The latest Chronology & Catastrophism Review (2016:3) magazine from SIS (Society for Interdisciplinary Studies) is another great edition for those with an interest in chronological revisionism, catastrophe, Velikovsky and the Electric Universe theory.
The Society is not an EU theory organisation but there is obviously some crossover through Immanuel Velikovsky’s ideas that have helped inspire the Electromagnetic Universe.
Review of Chronology, Catastrophism and EU
For those interested in the EU or Plasma Cosmology then Bob Johnson’s ideas on explaining how the solar wind may be accelerated is worth the low annual membership fee alone. It is rumoured that Robert Johnson may be a guest speaker at The Society’s 2017 Spring Meeting held in London.
Then you also have Rens van der Sluijs second part investigating, challenging and perhaps modifying Anthony Peratt’s plasma Z-Pinch instabilities petroglyph ideas, one of the bases of Thunderbolts plasma mythology.
Then you also have all the other stuff in the printed magazine or PDF! And of course, last but not least, the entertainment of the ‘discussions’ in the letters …
Chronology & Catastrophism Review
In Memorium: Dwardu Cardona
- Acceleration of the Solar Wind: a new model for the generation of the necessary suprathermal electrons in the solar Transition region, by Robert J Johnson
- A Geomagnetic Approach to Traditions of Axes Mundi, Part II, by Marinus van der Sluijs
- The Writings of the Historians of the Roman and Early Medieval Periods and their Relevance to the Chronology if the First Millennium AD, Part IIIa, by Trevor Palmer
- Sabbath Years and Jubilees in Stenring’s Enclosed Garden, by Daphne Chappell
- Is Aziru really Hazael? By Eric Aitchison and Donald Keith Mills
- All the Way to Shur, by Barry Curnock
- Venus, Mars and a Date for the Death of Nebuchadnezzar, by Peter Fairlie-Clarke
- Phillip Clapham’s Reflections on the News
- Book Review
Let My People Go!: author Steven Collins, reviewed by Barry Curnock
Revisiting Velikovsky: an Audit of an Innovative revisionist Attempt: author J Eric Aitchinson
- Pushing the Limits: Disaster Archaeology, Archaeodisasters and Humans: author Amanda Laoupi
- Cataclysms and Renewals: The Astro-Mythology of the Star-Core: author Rupert D Holms
Peter Fairlie-Clarke; Eric Aitchison; Trevor Palmer; Robert M Porter
Everything Is Electric?
Is there evidence that comets and asteroids are similar, if not the same family of solar system objects? There seems to be growing visual evidence in that comets and...
One of the many puzzles of the Sun is why is the solar surface much colder than its out atmospheres? The Suns surface is around 5000 degrees centigrade yet some of its out atmos...
Are Volcanoes electric in nature, the spectacular phenomana of electromagnetic events happening where a Volcano is found? The Electric Universe theory suggests that electric vol...