Were some ancient structures (stone, rock, soil etc) and buildings used as ancient electroculture/magnetoculture structures?
Did previous civilizations use knowledge of natural electromagnetic effects to change their food, seeds and animals?
Ancient Electroculture buildings and structures?
Were ancient megalith buildings and structures found all around the world used for ancient electroculture practices such as magneto agriculture or electric fertilizer? Or also used for health and regeneration purposes?
- Megaliths like Stonehenge and other stone circles
- Earth mounds
- Megalithic ‘graves’, ‘tombs’, long barrows
- Passage graves or passage tombs with their standing stone walkways
- Dolmens around the world – including Montana USA and the Caucasus Dolmens in Russia.
- Menhirs and standing stones
- Cursus such as the Stonehenge Cursus
- Stone gardening and stonefields and the Waipoua Forest Stone City complex with their gardens in New Zealand
- Easter Island statues and platforms
- Vitrified forts and the fire damaged Maltese temples
- Hill forts in strange locations such as Warham Camp in Norfolk, UK
- Plain of Jars, Laos
Electromagnetic pyramid/temple structures?
Could some of the pyramids/temples around the world have been used for electroculture? Aztec pyramids/temples, Mesoamerican pyramids or Egyptian pyramids or European pyramids including the Bosnian pyramid.
Malta’s ancient magnetoculture, buildings and structures?
- The Temples of Malta
- Malta’s prehistory/neolithic dug and cave tombs and Pheonician/Punic cut tombs with their strange ledges and changes in design?
- St Georges Bay (Borg in-Nadur) silos, Malta’s Misqa tanks, Dingli cliffs silos/tanks/cisterns, Malta’s il-Qlejgha tal-Bahrija tanks and at Qrendi the Il-Maqluba silo
Everything Is Electric?
Another example of the surreal world of zombie insects. Two stings from a parasitic wasp, in different sections of a cockroaches, one in body and one direct into the brain, allows ...
Mars. What is it?
Evolution by Catastrophe suggests that life evolves when Earth is struck or effected by natural catastrophes. One of the most famous is the Cambrian explosion, where a lot of anima...