Author Topic: The Horus Gods - Cosmic Catastrophe in plain sight  (Read 6124 times)

The Aten

• gas giant
  • EUreka?: +2/-0
The Horus Gods - Cosmic Catastrophe in plain sight
« on: April 10, 2011, 10:31:50 »
Hi all,

I written three pages on the Horus Gods which some of you may find interesting.

Horus
http://www.gks.uk.com/Horus-falcon-god/

Re-Horakhty
http://www.gks.uk.com/Re-Horakhty_Horus/

The Winged Disk - Horus Behdety
http://www.gks.uk.com/Horus-Behdety-Winged-Disk/

Gary Gilligan

P.S. Matt where are you?

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
  • EUreka?: +1/-0
  • It's time to step out of the Gravity, Well?
    • Electric Universe theory blog
The Egyptian God Horus - He who is above
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2011, 09:11:17 »
sorry I have not been about, the madness that is normal life keeps getting in the way! although i keep saying this, i should be back soon ...

slowly working my way through your new articles. as i go through them having read your books and then discussed and investigated the God King Scenario i can see how your writing style, ideas and confidence that your ideas are correct or along the right path are growing. i know you realised that the GKS was correct but, like us all when we read or discover something new, we say "this is it, more proof, the final proof that the theory is correct". dont know how many times i have said that when looking at a bit of rock or landscape on Malta!

For people new to your ideas i have copied below some quotes, references or your words from the start of the article that i feel back up your ideas, that the gods of ancient pharaoh egypt were the planets in a very different solar system configuration, and that the pharaohs were human representations of the god kings, those who were above.

Horus, Lord of the Skies

Horus Heru Ramesses

"The king has come to his throne which is upon the Two Ladies and the king appears as a star." (Pyramid Text Utterance 248)  

The phrase "... the Horus, who repeats births...." is explained thus. Mars appeared to move back and forth in an endless cycle of death and rebirth (morphing between a red orb and a star). Each time it was born to earth it became Horus incarnate, more specifically "Horus, who repeats births."  A very common phrase....

The Egyptian God Horus | gks
[/url]

The Horus-name given to celestial 'doubles.'

Falcon god horus

"The Horus name of a king is that which was given to his Ka, or 'double,' and it is written inside a representation of an object called the 'Serekh'...." (Budge, Book of Kings, Vol 1 p XIII)

"It was, perhaps, not so much the man who was identified with Horus himself, but rather the ka of the pharaoh, which, created as the body's twin, was an expression of the life force, rather than just an aspect of his person." (ref.)
The Egyptian God Horus | gks
[/url]

« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 14:16:29 by electrobleme »

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
  • EUreka?: +1/-0
  • It's time to step out of the Gravity, Well?
    • Electric Universe theory blog
Egypt - the rebirth of civilsations and modern religions?
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2011, 15:02:00 »

Egypt is said to be the birth of civilisation but i think we need to suggest it is the birth of the modern version of civilisation or perhaps the renewal of civilisation from previous catastrophes.

Gary in this article suggests that the catastrophy/chaos in our solar system was also the inspiration or start of modern religions. Is there any evidence for that? The images below and the stories of Egypt do suggest this may be true, you even have a god who dies and comes back to life a few days later. Were they all inspired by the same events or did some copy egypts "religion"?

Isis suckling Horus and Madonna and the child
There is no doubt such symbolism finds its origins in Egyptian theology, and by extension cosmic chaos. I would take this a step further and suggest all the world major religions have their origins in recent upheaval in the solar system. Moreover, the key to understanding this lies with the god kings of the ancient Egyptians and Mesopotamian cultures. I would further argue, to understand ancient Egypt is to understand cosmic chaos.
http://www.gks.uk.com/Horus-falcon-god/

previously, as a part of testing the God King Scenario when discussing it before, i decided to apply it to a religion/god and then remembered one of the strangest of gods/figureheads, the blue of vishnu. i had puzzled on why he was blue for a couple of years, trying to fit it into the EU theory and what i knew at the time, trying to find physical things that would show why vishnu was blue. on applying the cosmic chaos idea to vishnu it also seemed to explain other beliefs/ideas about vishnu that i had not known about before.

the blue of vishnu - forum post - seemed to confirm that the gods/ideas of religion could be inspired by the egyptian religions/ideas or that they came from the same cosmic chaos events seen and experienced by all ancient cultures on earth

If connections and explanations can be made by the God King Scenario of modern religions and "strange" gods that we can not explain or even start to understand today, then what else can knowledge of the God King Scenario reveal?

When the GKS is combined with other modern and ancient studies such as the Electric Universe Theory, Ley Lines, Akashic Records (Books of Life) are we finally getting closer to the truth of ancient and modern human history and what our future will also be like?