Author Topic: An Ancient World In Chaos - Gary Gilligan  (Read 44552 times)

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
  • EUreka?: +1/-0
  • It's time to step out of the Gravity, Well?
    • Electric Universe theory blog
An Ancient World In Chaos - Gary Gilligan
« on: February 01, 2011, 00:33:12 »
An Ancient World In Chaos - Gary Gilligan

Having read and discussed Gary Gilligans very thought provoking and utterly engrossing book "Comet Venus" I have started to read the 1st book, "An Ancient World In Chaos", part of the God King Scenario series. Perhaps the wrong way round but maybe the right way round.

I will not go into too much detail as a lot of what Gary has written in his book "An Ancient World In Chaos" has been discussed and investigated in the "Comet Venus" thread but I will pick some of the highlights from the book. These are ideas or observations of his and some of these grow with significance as you think about them further and realise what he gary is saying. Especially in light of the "Comet Venus" book/discussion.

The main idea of the God King Scenario is that the ancient solar system was not an orderly clock work system like it is today. it was a chaotic place where planets were on erratic orbits, interacted with each other. planets fought each other with thunderbolts of the gods. this explains and is explained by ancient folklore and legends all over the earth. mercury the warrior god/planet is a prime example, as it wandered around and got closer to other planets the electromagnetic effects in an Electric Universe, were discharges between the planets.

these planets, as they came closer to the earth, were the ruling pharaohs, the god kings. the pharaohs on earth were their twin.

Click here to purchase "An Ancient World In Chaos" and "Comet Venus"

Gary Gilligans God King Scenario website

Comet Venus discussion The Red Sun God? Why did Egyptians have a red sun God?

« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 02:01:12 by electrobleme »

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
highlights from "An Ancient World In Chaos" by Gary Gilligan
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2011, 16:50:32 »
some of the interesting ideas and observations from the book An Ancient World In Chaos by Gary Gilligan

perhaps the most interesting and new thought is that the ancient egypians, known for their myriad of amazing and puzzling gods, who had a god for nearly everything, did not have a god for rain and even feared rain.

Planets are tiny specks in the sky

How could the egyptians have known that jupiter was massive?
how could the "gods wife of amun" have sexual encounters with speck of light in the sky?

The Velikovsky/Angiras scenario

much more detail about this - basic idea is the that a galatic traveller (large planet from outside the solar system) impacted into jupiter and created venus, great red storm is the result of this impact (evidence that it does not move as it has not moved in over 300 years)

mercury = mars planet core and was ripped out by interaction with other planets = valles marinas scar

the number of days in the calendar have changed from 360 to 365

hieroglyphics (page 76)

hieroglyphic script 1st appeared during the beginning of pharonic egypt with just over 1000 symbols. remained constant for 2000 years then 4000 extra symbols created

extra symbols created/needed during the birth of mercury to describe all the new signs and wonders

Re shown 99% of the time as a red disk and not yellow. red sun due to solar system dust. egyptians shown wearing only loin clothes. how could they have only worn loin clothes and built the pyramids in the amazing hot egyptian weather that we have now?

cosmic dust (page112)

if cosmic dust/debris in our solar system was created billions of years ago how is it still there? unless created a few 1000 years ago?

no rain? page 119

"less energy reached the earth from a diminished sun. this had a drastic effect upon the earths climeate, less energy from the sun meant little or no evaporation of the oceans and in turn no rain. does this imply there was no rain for 3000 years? we know that rain was vital in ancient times (and still is), yet the egyptians had neither a god nor a hieroglyph to represent it. there was a god of moisture (tefnut) but no god of rain. in fact, rain in ancient egypt was considered bad and was referred to as the "evil that comes from the sky" (kinnaer-ancient egyptian site www.ancient-egypt.org). human survival was of paramount importance, yet we are led to believe that ancient people considered rain to be evil. the only plausible explanation for such a view points to toxic or acid rain. toxic rain would destroy crops and livestock, and acid rain would pollute the nile and make it undrinkable. it is possible that we are looking at a toxic liquid that fell to earth as a result of planetary fallout"

quote from "An Ancient World In Chaos" by Gary Gilligan
The God King Scenario

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
why no moon in ancient times and drawings?
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2011, 00:58:27 »
it is suggested by a number of people and sites that there was no moon or mention of the moon in ancient times. why would there be no mention, gods or legends about the moon in our sky? why would ancient cave art not show a moon?

in "An Ancient World In Chaos" by Gary Gilligan he investigates the idea that there was no moon in ancient egypt and that it appeared in our skies, hence the reason why there was no moon in ancient times, legends, arts and the oldest of gods and stories.

No Moon! (page 155)

ancient egypt had the title Sa-Re (Son of Re) but no title for the moon, no Son of Thoth. it dominates our skies. either the egyptians ignored the largest and closest heavenly body that dominates our night sky and chose instead tiny little stars in the sky, or, the moon had not yet entered orbit around the earth.

I suppose what it boils down to is this -- here's the Moon (left), now try and find a similar simple crescent Moon in Neolithic times, you won't because I have searched high and low. The nearest you'll get is some ambiguous lumps of clay with holes in it. If these artifacts represent the Moon then there should be many hundreds (if not thousands) of basic crescent Moons, as will be shown this clearly isn't the case. Further, try and find a simple crescent moon on temple walls throughout the length and breath of the Nile Valley (historical times). Again, any search will prove futile - I'm still searching!!

Earth's Capture of the Moon 1,200 BC | gks.uk.com
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 04:59:28 by electrobleme »

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
hatshepsut - the female pharaoh
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2011, 01:45:30 »

the God King Scenario can explain one of the greatest mysterious of ancient egypt, how could a female, a queen become pharaoh?

if the planets of the solar system were not in stable orbits and the pharaohs were the earthly twin of the ruling god king planet then the rule of hatshepsut is of the female planet venus as it loomed close to the earth on this one occasion. she normally ruled as the beautiful quiet queen/partner of the ruling male pharaoh (closest largest planet at that time) but during this period venus was the "ruling" planet in the sky.

her majesty grew beyond everything; to look upon her was more beautiful than anything; her (unknown) was like a god, her form was like a god, she did everything as a god, her spendour was like a god, her majesty (fem) was a maiden, beautiful, blooming, Buto (goddess) in her time. she made her divine form to flourish, a favour of him that fashioned her

quote from "ancient records of egypt" by j h breasted

the God King Scenario, where the pharaohs were earthly representations of the kingly (and on this occasion queenly) planets can explain another mystery of the pharaohs of egypt - why did they appear, disappear and then reappear? for example before and after hatshepsut reign as the female pharaoh tuthmosis III was pharaoh!

the planet venus become the largest and ruling planet as seen from earth for 20 years

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
egyptian pharaohs - usurping and hacking names on statues and monuments
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2011, 04:25:30 »
usurping

egyptian pharaohs would carve their names over previous pharaohs names on statues and monuments - Ramesses II was the most prolific at usurping.

Usurping monuments may have been acceptable, but statues were very personal as they were meant to be representations of the king. The ancient Egyptians believed that statues gave eternal life to the 'god kings' because they were embodied within them. A soon as the name of the pharaoh was added to a statue it became that pharaoh.

quote from "An Ancient World In Chaos" by Gary Gilligan
The God King Scenario

why would pharaohs do this to previous pharaohs statues? everyone would know that it was a previous pharaohs statue.

the God King Scenario can explain this if the pharaohs were the earthly twin of the real god king, the ruling planet of that time that had usurped the previous pharaoh/planet

hacking

hacking out the names or images of previous pharoahs/gods also occured in ancient egypt. the classic example of hacking out the memory was queen hatsheput, the "female pharaoh" or planet venus.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 04:27:06 by electrobleme »

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
Akhenaten - the heretic pharaoh and religion - explained
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2011, 08:21:53 »

A good theory predicts and can explain the unusual. It does not need modified laws or theories. A good theory can explain why it happens or happened.

Akhenaten (Mars God King on Earth) with Nefertiti (Comet Venus) and the planet mars

one of the most unusual and strangest episodes in ancient egypt was the sudden appearance of the heretic pharaoh Akhenaten who created a heretic religion and even moved the capital of the country. then it was all over and the old ways and religions came back. the people of egypt were so upset by the heretic king Akhenaten that they chiseled and hacked away all mention of his name. he was nearly removed from history.

that is what appears to have happened but what is the truth. it is amazingly hard for egyptologists to explain this madness that happened in ancient egypt. but the God King Scenario of planets as gods and the pharaohs on earth representing the largest of the planets can help to explain Akhenaten - the heretic pharaoh and the heretic religion. GKS can also explain the aftermath.

Egyptians worshipped Akhenaten/Mars/Aten who suddenly came and ruled the sky - Mars closeness and brightness appeared to make him the only god king in the sky (or the ruling god king?). Then Mars faded or went away from Earth and it was seen that the other gods were still there (or an old god took his place?).

The result? Akhenaten/Mars/Aten was a heretic pharaoh/religion and this resulted in the removal of all mention of Akhenaten/Mars/Aten including Nefertiti and children.

ideas in the paragraphs and below are mine and not gary gilligans (from page 271 and around there)

if Nefertiti is pictured with Akhenaten/Mars/Aten then Venus was seen in the skies also so could the other older gods who mars replaced?

are Akhenaten and Nefertiti holding the reeds or papyrus plants that show electrical discharges, upwards lightning, electrical phenomena in the skies or between bodies in the heavens? Fields of Reeds is a phrase used by ancient egyptians

The Aten

• gas giant
  • EUreka?: +2/-0
Akhenaten Mars nd the Aten Mercury
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2011, 17:31:47 »
Hi Matt,

I would like to briefly clarify a couple of thing as there is a slight oversight in your post and that is to separate Akhenaten/Mars from the Aten which was a separate body i.e. Mercury/Aten.

This image should help clarify the situation.

The distorted Akhenaten/Mars along with an elongated Nefertiti (Comet Venus) and a couple of distorted children (iron blobs) offering electrical discharges (sprites) to the newly birthed Aten/Mercury.

The energy from Mercury is such that it blots out the sun Re (as per the record, only 17 years) to become the new Re, or exactly as the record shows 'the disk of Re.' The names of the Aten/Mercury are even enclosed in a kingly cartouche, another reason why the Aten cannot be the sun.  

Once Mercury/Aten cooled down form a blinding light to an incandescent red orb (old order returning), only then did it join the royal bloodline of god kings - named and renamed numerous times over as it 'appeared' to move back and forth to earth (life and death), battling and unifying Upper and lower Egypt  (heaven and Earth) in the process. One of the first kingly names given to Mercury was Seti "He of Seth." Hardly surprising given the untold devastation Mercury caused, Evil has to be appeased.      

Such scenes were never to be repeated before or after the Amarna epoch because this incomprehensible event (birth of Mercury) occurred only once.

I hope this helps, pehaps i didn't explian this in the book to clearly.

Actually, one god did remain throughout this apparent monotheistic epoch, The god Bess who I associate with volcanoes caused by close proximity bodies. It is with no surprise this god continued to be venerated for as you would expect the earth was lit up and shuddering with erupting volcanoes throughout the globe. From the local of Egypt (having no volcanoes) this was observed mainly on the horizons, hence I believe the reason why Bess was shown as a dwarf figure, if you see what I mean. The god Bess can be found worshipped throughout near eastern cultures. Will be writing a short piece on Bess/Volcanoes soon.      

Bess replete with lightning bolt, snakelike lava eruptions (snake and headgear) and what appears to be a couple of planetary orbs either side. The bulging eyes are also symbolic of planetary conjunctions.    

Gg

« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 17:33:54 by The Aten »

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
Re: An Ancient World In Chaos - Gary Gilligan
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2011, 07:02:59 »

i think you did explain it well in the book, if you notice the time i wrote the article it may explain my mistakes and its been a crazy week for me and a lot of others in Malta as our own version of Seth has visited our world! so what is left of my brain is fried :)

but the main reason for my mistake was the actual amount of good stuff in your book and how every few pages there is something that makes you think ... if i extend this or apply this to that does it now make sense ... and it normally does. I really wanted to write about something else and needed to get through this subject (as it was meant to be in book order) but never did. and not going to tonight either by the look of things.

as you know i have had a long break from all things EU/catastrophe. but coming back to your books and what you have previously discussed makes me more certain that your main ideas are correct. just so people dont think this is two people who have met up and agreed to support each others ideas no matter what, i dont think (at the moment) that a few of the physical things are how i or more standard EU Theory people would interpret them or how they may have happened but how the idea of the GKS can NOT be true I dont honestly know. first i find the Electric Universe Theory and then secondly it leads to the GKS!

although my previous post is not the best advertisement to get a job in the GKS world, is there any small project or thing you need a hand with? something very small that you would like to investigate but dont have the time? not sure what i can help you with and you will know its not going to be quick help from me but happy to do a bit of leg work to help the cause

actually, i have decided myself what i will do! i tried it with Vishnu and it appeared to work so i will test the God King Scenario on other ancient religions. a good theory predicts and explains and i believe the God King Scenario to be a good theory. therefore, it should be able to explain the totally bizarre, crazy and unusual gods and myths of ancient worlds. and also some of the more normal ones. in God King we trust. a very apt and fitting motto considering the Seths of my particular world.

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
and to show how tired i was when i wrote the articles last night this should have followed on Nefertari and Nefertari - why egyptian pharaohs and queens changed names

but i will leave it where it is as thats where it appeared in the heavens

The Aten

• gas giant
  • EUreka?: +2/-0
Re: An Ancient World In Chaos - Gary Gilligan
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2011, 15:40:37 »
Hi Matthew

I fully understand and  I sincerely hope your life settles back to some kind of 'normality' soon.

Your Vishnu ideas sounds interesting, I will look into this over the next few weeks and report back. For me, 95% of the images and epithets have to line up with any physical identification before I prepared to say with confidence 'This god represents .... '

Although it's possible to tie in some of the main deities of most cultures (i.e. Hathor = Ninhursag) some do not. An example would be the god king planets manifest in the omnipresence sky god Horus. It would seem Mesopotamian cultures did it slightly different. Tentative research leads me to believe in Babylonian times Marduk was the body of Mars while Nabu (Nebo) = Mercury and astral god kings would incorporate the names of these deities into theirs in a Horus like fashion, if you see what i mean.

A few Examples

Mercury (Nebo, Nabu)

Babylonian 'god' kings
Nabu-shuma-ukin
Nabu-apla-iddina      
Nebu-chadnezzar
Nabu-shuma-zeri
To name but a few

Mars Marduk

Kings
Marduk-balassu-iqbi
Marduk-bel-zeri
Eria-Marduk
and so on, and so on...

As with all ancient cultures the gods dictated kingship - no supprise given the GKS

This requires further research as we need to tie such kings with other Mesopotamian cultures and of course the Egyptians, a daunting task.  

Deferent locations thus different viewpoints of chaos would also lead to unique gods, especially around the local of the Himalayas.

although my previous post is not the best advertisement to get a job in the GKS world, is there any small project or thing you need a hand with? something very small that you would like to investigate but dont have the time? not sure what i can help you with and you will know its not going to be quick help from me but happy to do a bit of leg work to help the cause

Sounds good to me. You don't know what you've let yourself in for now!

I'll be in touch.

Regards

Gg

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
egyptian two lands explained
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2011, 02:34:48 »

egyptian two lands explained

egypts two lands symbol

A good theory explains and the God King Scenario is really a WYSIWYGetology idea. One of the most confusing things about pharonic egypt is the idea of egypt and the two lands. It is suggested that egypt was two divided lands that were united. But there are a number of real puzzles about this, as explained in Gary Gilligans book An Ancient World In Chaos.

Gary explains the puzzles/problems, asks some great questions and then explains what and why egypt had two lands. Below are some of his ideas. The images are not from the book.

These ideas are very important to the understanding of ancient egypt and seem to really show that what we are taught about ancient egypt needs to be reviewed and the ideas in An Ancient World In Chaos and the Comet Venus books and on his website need to considered carefully.

The idea is that the egyptian hieroglyphic/symbol for egypts two lands represents the idea of the two lands. simple. its two layers on top of each other but not a north and south divide, it literally is a lower and upper egypt, one is the earth/land that is egypt and the planet and the other is the heavens above.

the god king scenario is that the pharaohs were doubles/representatives of the god kings in the sky (planets in a chaotic solar system). so after a period of chaos a god king could come along and unite the two lands, bring peace or some sort of order back to the two lands.

lower egypt = red crown = deshret (red for nile flood soil?)
symbol of lower egypt = papyrus plant and cobra goddess wajet of buto
lower egypt = the land of egypt, the flat earth
Lower Egypt was known as Ta-Mehu which means "land of papyrus."
wiki

upper egypt = white crown = hedjet
upper egypt = the "land" above us of the heavens, the realm where the God Kings roamed and ruled, where the spirits of the egyptian dead lived on
Upper Egypt was known as Ta Shemau [1] which means "the land of reeds."
wiki

double crown = shmty/Pschent = combined white and red crown

egyptian hieroglyphics/symbols for the two lands, lord of the two lands and lady of the two lands

neb-tawy (nebtawy) = the Lord of the Two Lands
two lands united therefore separate before (2 crowns and 2 lands). no evidence of pre existing cultures or art/sculptures of the event when they wee united.

egypts two lands divide - upper egypt and lower egypt

why, according to the experts and what we are taught, were egypts two lands separated along a non physical barrier across the land? why was egypts two lands not divided by the nile, up and down the land. most countries were divided by natural features and egypt had one of the most impressive natural ones on earth.
in the image above no one is really sure where this supposed divide was between egypts two lands.

north had more natural resources and more fertile than the south yet the south invaded the north

why was egypt still referred and symbolised as the two lands a thousand years later after the unification? why would kings be shown wearing crowns of either upper or lower egypt and no the double crown all the time?
lord of the two lands yet wearing only the upper white or lower red crown?

egypt lower and upper lands location not divided by the nile?

egypts two lands/kingdoms were separated then united for 1000 years. then egypt had its dark age like other parts of the world, it was called the first intermediate period and lasted for 150 years. after egypts dark age egypts two lands were united again and the pharaoh (God King) who did this was called "he who gives heart to the two lands" and "uniter of the tow lands"

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
Metal Mercury Core of Mars?
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2012, 04:57:45 »
Hi Matt,

I would like to briefly clarify a couple of thing as there is a slight oversight in your post and that is to separate Akhenaten/Mars from the Aten which was a separate body i.e. Mercury/Aten.

This image should help clarify the situation.

The distorted Akhenaten/Mars along with an elongated Nefertiti (Comet Venus) and a couple of distorted children (iron blobs) offering electrical discharges (sprites) to the newly birthed Aten/Mercury.

The energy from Mercury is such that it blots out the sun Re (as per the record, only 17 years) to become the new Re, or exactly as the record shows 'the disk of Re.' The names of the Aten/Mercury are even enclosed in a kingly cartouche, another reason why the Aten cannot be the sun.  

Once Mercury/Aten cooled down form a blinding light to an incandescent red orb (old order returning), only then did it join the royal bloodline of god kings - named and renamed numerous times over as it 'appeared' to move back and forth to earth (life and death), battling and unifying Upper and lower Egypt  (heaven and Earth) in the process. One of the first kingly names given to Mercury was Seti "He of Seth." Hardly surprising given the untold devastation Mercury caused, Evil has to be appeased.      

Such scenes were never to be repeated before or after the Amarna epoch because this incomprehensible event (birth of Mercury) occurred only once.

I hope this helps, perhaps i didn't explain this in the book to clearly.

Actually, one god did remain throughout this apparent monotheistic epoch, The god Bess who I associate with volcanoes caused by close proximity bodies. It is with no surprise this god continued to be venerated for as you would expect the earth was lit up and shuddering with erupting volcanoes throughout the globe. From the local of Egypt (having no volcanoes) this was observed mainly on the horizons, hence I believe the reason why Bess was shown as a dwarf figure, if you see what I mean. The god Bess can be found worshipped throughout near eastern cultures. Will be writing a short piece on Bess/Volcanoes soon.      

Bess replete with lightning bolt, snakelike lava eruptions (snake and headgear) and what appears to be a couple of planetary orbs either side. The bulging eyes are also symbolic of planetary conjunctions.  

Gg

The God King Scenario suggests that the metal core of Mars was electromagnetically pulled out of Mars through the Valles Marineris and became Mercury.

Below is stuff gary gilligan mentioned in an email to me.

Mercury gets a dose of extra iron.
http://news.sciencemag.org/sciencenow/2012/03/more-more-iron-for-mercury.html?ref=em&elq=f44d14f7fd544b8095a1c937973c471c

Quote: "Team members on the MESSENGER mission orbiting Mercury—with some help from Earth-based radar scientists—are reporting that Mercury's iron core is even larger than had been previously thought."

"That would leave the planet with a rocky rind as little as 200 kilometers thick."

I have been predicting this for some time, here only recently (I believe I may have mentioned it to yourself in the past).
http://www.grahamhancock.com/phorum/read.php?f=3&i=46601&t=46505#reply_46601

"I'm looking forward to the many 'surprises' the 'iron core' planet Mercury will throw up, such as its outer rocky shell will be found to be far thinner than expected."

To take this one step further, let me suggest the "200 kilometers thick" is incorrect and should be more like 50 or so kilometers if that.

In predicting the above I reasoned Mercury’s shell cannot be that thick due mainly to its recent birth. It is covered mostly with debris blasted off from Mars. The very same debris that once hazed the sun red. Mercury shows signs of ‘remnant magnetism’ (or at the very least, unusual ‘magnetic’ properties) having once been the dynamo of Mars.

Here is an excerpt from the GKS website about Mercury as the iron core of Mars

The Birth of Mercury and the Demise of Mars

The Egyptian Aten was the Planet Mercury[/b]

In this, and subsequent essay's throughout my web (& books) it will be demonstrated how the so-called Aten has nothing whatsoever to do with the sun (Re). The Aten was originally the solid magnetic iron core of Mars. In a process involving electromagnetic forces involving Earth it was sucked out through the Valles Marineris (enormous scar on Mars, image on right) to become the planet Mercury. This almost incomprehensible event was first proposed by physicist and catastrophist J Ackerman ( http://www.firmament-chaos.com/ ).

Akhenaten, the Amarna Period, the Valles Marineris and Mars

The extraction of Mercury occurred sometime around the 7th century BC (Revised Chronology). The Egyptians meticulously recorded this incomprehensible event and comes to us via the heretic Mars/Akhenaten and the 17 year period (Earth-Mars synodic cycle) known as the Amarna Period.

Above: The iron planet Mercury now covered in a thin layer (relatively speaking) of rocky debris. Origin of this debris, blasted off Mars and battled up as recorded in the numerous but unverified pharaonic battles.

Conventional wisdom says Mars once held a magnetic field driven by a solid spinning iron/nickel core but through some yet to be unexplained catastrophic event, its core froze leaving it open to the effects of the solar wind which subsequently depleted its magnetic field and striped Mars of its atmosphere, oceans, etc. Most of this is correct only the core of Mars DID NOT freeze or stop spinning (how?!), it was catastrophically extracted through the Valles Marineris to become the planet we now call Mercury.
The Birth of Mercury and the Demise of Mars | .gks.uk.com