Author Topic: Dahlet Qorrot Bay and coastline - amazing gEUlogy  (Read 14022 times)

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
  • EUreka?: +1/-0
  • It's time to step out of the Gravity, Well?
    • Electric Universe theory blog
Dahlet Qorrot Bay and coastline - amazing gEUlogy
« on: January 18, 2011, 05:33:10 »
Dahlet Qorrot Bay and coastline - amazing gEUlogy

Dahlet Qorrot Bay and its coastline is an amazing area of gEUlogy. I have visited the Dahlet Qorrot coastline a few times and never get further than 50 yards than the last time, there is so much to see. You could walk the coastline that i have investigated in about 5 minutes if you are not looking with Electric eyes.

To get to the coastline you go up the stairs at the end of the bay, noticing the strange tiny "fault lines" protruding out of the cliff face as you climb the stairs. Or are they gEUlogy dykes?

Up the top you walk along the coast for about 50 yards. There are a number of things you may notice including the multicoloured stones (the usual suspects of red and black), you can see miniature Lichtenberg Pattern discharges/dykes on the floor and some have small patches of the double layer quartz. The you come to the first crater as shown above.

The semi circular shape show that it is an Electric Universe discharge crater. What other evidence is there? On the edges of the crater is what appears to be melted quartz of different types, you can see where it has dripped down.

Gozo quartz at Dahlet Qorrot Bay

Has it melted, was it quartz plating that has melted down, was it extruded from the rock, is it part of the remains of the material from the crater itself? Around this first crater you will find all sorts of quarts that you will also discover along the Dahlet Qorrot coast.

Dahlet Qorrot Bay Dyke

There are a number of smaller discharge lines and a couple of larger ones that either helped form the crater or are the result of the crater formation. The larger ones go to see and create mini valleys. Did they go to the sea or come from the sea? I think they discharged to the sea.

The rock in the largest discharge line is very different to the rock that surrounds it. It has been changed by the Electromagnetic energy and forces that occured during the crater formation. Notice the white/grey coloured rock beside what has to be called a dyke. You will observe this a lot more along the coast. This is also seen in dykes and geology says it is the result of the hot magma or whatever they suggest has formed these.

There is a lot of stuff in this area if you walk along the lower level beside the sea. I will show more of this stuff later on but if you do visit it I would suggest you walk along the top layer that you started on but keeping an eye out below you for the white discharge lines going towards the sea.

You will need to walk the coast at least 3 times as you will want to walk along the sea and also on top of the small cliff face and then you will be able to put it all together and see how stuff links and meets up.

Although the first Dahlet Qorrot crater is awesome to see and very well defined there are some other things along the coast that are equally if not more evidence of gEUlogy activity and the Electric Universe. These include stunning pairs of Dykes and the largest Black Quartz Wall you are ever likely to see.

« Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 05:39:13 by electrobleme »

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
Dahlet Qorrot Bay and coastline - Dike Swarm
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2011, 03:26:03 »
Dahlet Qorrot Bay and coastline - Dike Swarm

A short walk along the platform where the first discharge crater cuts into, you will walk beside the "cliff" and come across this Double Dyke protruding out of the limestone cliff. If you are walking on the lower level beside the sea you will be lead this way if you follow the discharge lines/dikes in the ground.

As I was walking along the lower level with someone i said that what i really wanted to know was if these dykes on gozo and malta went beneath the surface or were they just on the surface. Within a couple of minutes my question had been answered :)

Lots of photos of this particular DD as it is visually the most impressive of the "up", "positive" dikes but the other dikes and discharge lines (same things but different polarity or discharge points?) in the area have far more interesting tales to tell.

the mineral in one of the dikes (they seem to nearly always be in pairs or it could even be a pair of pairs as you will see an individual line separate into 2 parts for a short distance)  turns from the bubbly calcite crystals/formation to the normal for malta/gozo double quartz in the vein/dike. In the images above you can see the thicker layer of quartz just starting to form in the right of the right photograph.

here you can see where it joins up to make the Kwartz (double layer quartz)

if quartz is a replacement mineral and limestone, especially this close to the sea will erode away then these dikes had to have been formed recently. you may argue that they have only recently been exposed but why is the Kwartz not that much higher than the limestone, why are the other minerals also not much higher.

and sedimentary dikes are meant to have been formed a very very long time ago

the qwartz on this dike is a great example of the mixture you can find and also shows the horizontal lines that can be seen on other rocks in malta. a couple of examples are found near the Mahtleb solar observatory (Dingli Cliffs) and also near MattEU's small balls (limestone concretions also found in a dike).

The photos above show the top of the outside dike and its very white mineral. the limestone has been transmuted into a different mineral. geology says you need the immense pressure and heat of underground to create metamorphic rock (changed rock) but an electromagnetic field can create an even stronger force than that.

and on the top you will find the usual suspects of EU activity on Malta, the coloured stones that are red and blacks.

And on top is where it gets interesting.

I had mentioned to the person i was with when we were at the first crater that there should be a 2nd discharge point or crater along the coast nearby. According to Electric Universe geology as it seems to apply to Malta and Gozo. From the other side of the dike you will see that it is part of the arm of a large crater bay cut into the cliffside :) a good theory predicts

what was even greater to find out the next time i visited was that there were a few more but smaller discharge craters past the larger one.

you can see across the crater to the other side and its arm there and you can see where the dikes carry on along the coast. you can also see that there are more pairs of dikes, a true dike swarm.

this is the first dike pair seen from the crater side

this photo shows the another pair of the dikes that go along the coast. this pair of dikes is actually very important as it is involved in a number of gEUlogy parts and is very good evidence for Electric Universe geology.

in honour of the area these are found in i will call Double Dikes by their new gEUlogy name of Dahlykes. in my notes i will call them the 2nd pair of Dahlykes but depending on what you consider a dike or a discharge like they may be the 3rd or 4th. That makes no sense to anyone but me but if you carry on reading you will find out why i say that.

« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 03:36:43 by electrobleme »

kevin

• Exoplanet
  • EUreka?: +3/-0
Re: Dahlet Qorrot Bay and coastline - amazing gEUlogy
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2011, 04:39:49 »
Brilliant.
Kevin

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
Re: Dahlet Qorrot Bay and coastline - amazing gEUlogy
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2011, 20:14:24 »
thanks Kev :)

there is more to come on these fulgurite dyke swarms, the lines carry on along a short way and there is some amazing quartz stuff including a wall of black quartz that is twice my height and about 10 meters wide! its mind blowing stuff.

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
Ann's Hanging Wall of Black Quartz
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2011, 05:06:53 »

Ann's Hanging Wall of Black Quartz

Ann's Hanging Wall of Black Quartz is a breathtaking sheet of black quartz found at along the Dahlet Qorrot Bay coastline. You can find it where lines meet, especially important is that this is where the 2 "sea to sea" discharge lines/dykes/dahlykes also finish/start. It is massive when compared to quartz deposits found in Gozo or Malta. Even larger than than the quartz tabletop found on Quartz Island section  part of St Paul's Island!

quartz deposits and massive hanging wall quartz crystals

the photo on the left shows the small "cliff" which has the discharge craters in it (to the right of where you can see) and the main dyke swarms (the up/positive versions of dykes). you can also see the grey/lighter lines where there has been a discharge line between cliff/sea or are they the result of variations of birkeland currents moving across the land?

black quartz and cats eye quartz deposits

the black quartz of Ann's Great Wall of Quartz is very thick in places, a thick plating. there is some brown or cats eye or banding quartz deposit near the top, this stands out as very different to the rest of the black quartz found on this Hangingwall Quartz. Why is it so different and not black?

The color of smoky quartz is variable from brown to black and sometimes smoky gray colored specimens are included as smoky quartz. The cause of the color of smoky quartz is in question but it is almost certainly related to the amount of exposure to radiation that the stone has undergone. Natural smoky quartz often occurs in granitic rocks which have a small but persistent amount of radioactivity. Most smoky quartz that makes its way to rock shops and to some gem cutters has been artificially irradiated to produce a dark black color.
SMOKY QUARTZ | galleries.com/minerals/

Colors can also be improved by radium and X-ray treatment and, more recently, by bombardment with elementary particles. The resulting colors are usually so close to nature that they cannot be detected by the eye ...
Gemstones of the World | theplasmaverse.com/verse

Quartz and crystals colour can be changed by artificial and natural exposure to radiation which is an electromagnetic energy. the dahlykes at Dahlet Qorrot Bay are gEUlogy, Electric Universe geology and so you would expect to find high electromagnetic energy/fields evidence here. the brown and other colour quartzes would seem to be part of the evidence for it.

The sudden lump of banded smoky quartz is similar to the same type of quartz found at Tumbrell Point Malta which are also massive discharge lines.

hangingwall black quartz deposits/sheets or gEUlogy?

you can see where the line continues for a couple of meters past Ann's Hangingwall of Quartz.

black quartz sheets - vertical wall of quartz

double layer of black quartz

the double layer of quartz found on the inside of these dykes is very typical for malta and gozo. this is where the dahlyke is just inside the sea cliff.

black quartz deposits - geology or Electric Universe geology?

Ann's Great Wall of Black Quartz

in the photo on the right you can just see where the other "sea to sea" dyke is, the thin vertical black line.

Perhaps the best example of a pipe-like deposit is afforded by the Alegre mine some 20 kilometers south of Mimoso, Baia. The country rock is compact, fine-grained quartzite. According to F. D. Hanson the pipelike mass of quartz is localized at the intersection of two fairly prominent groups of closely spaced joints or fissures of small displacement. The bulk of the material in the pipe is coarse milky bull quartz containing some comb quartz and well-formed crystals. The pipe is approximately 10 meters by 15 meters in horizontal dimensions and has been mined to a depth of 15 meters. The walls are extremely irregular and pockets, tongues and masses of quartz protrude from the margins into the surrounding rock. Clear crystals occur in irregularly shaped pockets within the bull quartz throughout the volume which has been opened. There is no clue to the structural distribution of the valuable material. Pockets are filled in varying degrees with clear crystal which is well terminated. Replacement of the country rock was the dominant process although the silica may have been provided from the surrounding quartzite.
Pipes and Pockets | minsocam.org

the dykes at Dahlet Qorrot Bay have quartz in them and even have a section where the limestone has started the process of turning into quartz but stopped (it shows the shape but has not started the transmutation). where the lines meet you find some amazing geology, as you would expect when forces meet.