Author Topic: Looking forward to nEU Discussions  (Read 10475 times)

AbbeySam

• EUreka?: +2/-0
Looking forward to nEU Discussions
« on: September 06, 2010, 17:12:03 »
Hi, I'm new here but have been in the background for a while.  I'm looking forward to jumping in with the discussions going on and I hope to gain insight and different perspectives. 

Apologies if this is not the right place to post a 'hello', but wanted to make my presence known (*looking around and thinking it could do with a woman's touch*).   ;)

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
  • EUreka?: +1/-0
  • It's time to step out of the Gravity, Well?
    • Electric Universe theory blog
Re: Looking forward to nEU Discussions
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2010, 19:07:34 »
hello abbeysam and welcome to the forum and the Electric Unverse. no worries about lurking :)

if there is anything special you would like investigated then start a post or PM me

and the forum does need a womens touch and speaking of women - do you think that "womens intuition" is because ladies are more involved and part of the birth/life/creation side of the universe and because of this they have better access to the Akashic Records or the morphic field of those people they are around and gaia?

AbbeySam

• EUreka?: +2/-0
Re: Looking forward to nEU Discussions
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2010, 17:28:11 »
Thanks electrobleme. 

The concept of 'women's intuition' is interesting and I haven't ever given it much thought.  I think I had previously thought that it was something on a social level.  Men and women, through society, have been given defined gender roles, and I thought that part of a woman's role was to be involved with all aspects of the emotional spectrum of life, and then as keen observers, they had a different insight to men, who were not so practiced at viewing life through emotional eyes.

Having said that, perhaps the reason for the gender roles is based on something more physical and that women are generally more emotional, and men more practical.  Society has been formed around these facts, rather than the gender roles being formed around society.

So, lets say that women's intuition is a physical thing.  Why are women different to men?  Perhaps that is too wide a question to answer... we KNOW women are different to men - we are different physiologically, so why not mentally?  Do women possess a different ability to access information?  I am not entirely sure I believe that women have something that different to men - I think it is just called something different. For women it is 'intuition' and for men it is a 'gut feeling' or 'hunch'. 

So perhaps women are not 'better' at it then men - just different?