Author Topic: ancient statues - decoration or energy objects?  (Read 26461 times)

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
  • EUreka?: +1/-0
  • It's time to step out of the Gravity, Well?
    • Electric Universe theory blog
ancient statues - decoration or energy objects?
« on: July 16, 2010, 17:13:30 »
ancient statues - decoration or energy objects?

The duality of magnetic force is exactly as is detectable.
I spent half a day last week in the Assyrian and Egyptian hall of the british museum, it is amazing how nobody questions me dowsing in there.
The statues are manipulating the flows about themselves, they are functional, not decorative.
Kevin

that reminded me of the Easter Island statues that are found on platforms (Ahu). i noticed before when looking at them that they have platforms/grids on and around them. were the Easter Island statues build and designed for another reason? can this explain the red hats put on them and why they are on platforms?

I also read somewhere that they are found in pairs a lot and make statue avenues (not sure if that is true or not though). similar to the sphinx avenues and statue avenues found elsewhere.

are a lot of ancient statues not for decoration but designed as energy objects? either to influence/convert/store/attract/distribute the natural energy flowing through the earth? especially in the older times when it seems that more natural energy flowed through the earth?
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 17:50:42 by electrobleme »

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
Easter Island - Moai and Ahu
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2010, 17:49:31 »
Easter Island - Moai and Ahu

moai statues on platform - natural energy devices/objects not just statues?

Were the platforms (Ahu) found on Easter Island with Moai (statues or heads) on top not just to hold or display the Easter Island statues but for another purpose? To use the natural energy of the earth?

why does the platform/ramp in front with its carefully placed and aligned round stones (poro) extend to either side of the Ahu?

close up of moai on platform (Ahu Tongariki)  on Easter Island

The platforms have stones and grids around them. Were these used to grow crops or energise animals/humans/seeds? Were the moai statues used to conduct or transform the natural energy and put it into the ground?

moai Easter Island statues are found on platforms

the stone platforms (Ahu) were very specifically designed and built. although variations are found they have a lot of the same features. Ahu are also found as round earth mounds. some of the similar features are front wall built of paenga (basalt blocks), some have the red volcanic stone scoria on the front, ramp in front that extends to the sides and covered in round stones (poro).

moai statues on Ahu Tongariki - energy transformers?

Easter Island heads on the Ahu with the round stones (poro) in front of them

below you can see the extended stone grid out to the sites from the Ahu and moai statues. what was the purpose of this, why would you bother to build it unless it was going to be used? why did most of the Ahu have them? perhaps it was to utilise the natural energy event created from the Ahu/moai?

platform/plinths/stands for Easter Island heads

at Ahu Tongariki the stone grid in front of the statues extends away from the statues themselves

« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 18:05:06 by electrobleme »

kevin

• Exoplanet
  • EUreka?: +3/-0
Re: ancient statues - decoration or energy objects?
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2010, 01:48:10 »
Great thread,
                If I could just explain a little about dowsing, so that I can better explain what is detectable about stone and wood statues and objects?
This is simply what I detect, and that is that everything in creation is empowered to be, or not to be what it is by a duality of a force that permeates everything.
That force has a method of permeating everything, and everything it creates interacts symbiotically with that force.
So if You were to dowse a single pebble in isolation it has a local to itself "FIELD", and that is the self same for every atom, every planet, every star, every galaxy .
It is a universal dual torroidal vortice that chases itself from a central point, and each pebble has a unique pattern to its field shape.
thus if You cast or carve a material in very carefull method to "FIT" that field shape then You can then position such a carving in another larger field pattern relative to the earth, and can thus locally influence the earths field pattern flow to be locally manipulated into whatever local pattern You desire.

I can by thinking in isolation of whatever I focus upon detect and thus measure and triangulate that field in isolation, then I can further check how it has locally manipulated the Earths flow where it is.

What I detect is invisable to our normal senses as it is omni present and I consider in a different dimension of geometry .
Kevin
« Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 01:50:05 by kevin »

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
indian pyramid scheme
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2010, 07:21:46 »

indian pyramid power

Indian police look to pyramid power to cut accidents

MUMBAI — They have been credited with supernatural or paranormal properties since the days of ancient Egypt. Now the putative power of pyramids is to be harnessed by Indian police to cut road accidents.

Traffic officers in Nagpur, 540 miles (870 kilometres) west of Mumbai, have agreed to allow small pyramids to be placed at 10 accident-prone sites in the city to see if their claimed positive energy can reduce crashes.

Deputy Commissioner of Police (Traffic) Sahebrao Patil said the road safety initiative came about after a meeting with an expert in Vastu, an ancient Hindu system of construction which is similar to Chinese Feng Shui.

"He told me that he had placed a number of pyramids on roads outside the city and the results were excellent. The number of accidents reduced. He wanted to do it in the city, so I said, 'OK, no problem'," Patil told AFP.

"He's going to be installing them in 10 spots. They won't be on the road directly but at the corner of chowks (squares) or near traffic signals so they won't obstruct traffic."

Vastu expert Sushil Fatehpuria, who offered his services free of charge, said that each 30 centimetre (one foot) tall pyramid will have a copper bottom and five smaller pyramids inside.

"I think the accidents are caused by negative energies. So we need to minimise or convert the negative energy into positive ones," he said.

"I will energise the pyramids. I will transfer my positive thoughts into the pyramids."

Patil said his officers' own, more human, efforts to cut the number of road accidents would continue during the experiment.

"We will see in six months. If it gets positive results then that's excellent," he added.

A combination of an increase in drivers, many of them untrained, poor road planning and lax law enforcement have made India's roads the most dangerous in the world.

More than 114,000 people die each year, according to the World Bank.
Indian police look to pyramid power to cut accidents | google.com

'Are cops incompetent to curb mishaps?'

NAGPUR: Instead of repairing the defunct traffic signals and applying the effectively implementing law of the land to curb traffic mishaps, the traffic police department has decided to place 'pyramidical structures' at accident-prone spots. Deputy commissioner of police (traffic) Sahebrao Patil, however, said police would continue with more mundane measures like deploying of cops and regulating traffic.

Vastu expert Sushil Fatehpuria, who is offering free advice to the traffic police, said it was an ancient architectural science developed in India. "Pyramids release positive energy flow that help remove malefic influence in houses or buildings, a practice similar to the Chinese Feng Shui," he said. Using these pyramids, we try to transform the negative energy into positive one," he said. He claimed that rate of accidents in rural area had come down after pyramids were installed at 12 spots on Amravati road, Kamptee Road, Butibori, Umrer Road, Mauda and Wardha Road by the then superintendent of police (Nagpur rural) Yashasvi Yadav on October 1, 2007. He could not give figures to back this claim.

Umesh Choubey of Andhashraddha Nirmulan Samiti, however, wondered about the method traffic police were adopting. Firdos Mirza, a driver, ridiculed the move calling it superstitious. The spots where pyramids would be buried are — Juna Pardi Naka, Chinchbhuvan overbridge, Futala turning T-point, Maruti Showroom chowk on Kamptee road, Pardi Bazar (near Hanuman temple), Besa Power House Chowk, Manewada Chowk, Mhalgi Nagar chowk, Athwa Mile (Wadi), MIDC turning and Bhole Petrol Pump.

'Are cops incompetent to curb mishaps?' | timesofindia.indiatimes.com

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
the Plain of Jars, Laos
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2010, 21:16:52 »

the Plain of Jars, Laos

Plain of Jars Phonesavanh, Laos and lid showing the "frogman" or the squatter man

The Plain of Jars, Laos are a complete mystery and puzzle. 1000's of large rock Jars  cover areas of the countryside mainly in on the Xieng Khouang plateau and near Phonesavanh. No one knows the original purpose of these strange massive tanks, who built them and why?

Were they originally built as energy containers or devices using the natural energy and power of an Electric Universe? Are they related in some way to the tanks found on Malta?

Does the "frogman" design found on the lids and 1 on a Jar itself show the high energy plasma discharge event known as the "sqautter man"?

Plain of Jars Laos located on the Xieng Khouang plateau,  Annamese Cordillera

There are different types of material and slight changes in designs of the Jars. Is this just due to local material and workmanship or did the designs evolve over time or reflect the local energy field and flow?

Plain of Jars Laos  and the legend of King Khun Cheung

Some of the Jars are massive. There are legends about why and how they were created but no one knows.

Plain of Jars Laos - mystery

Plain of Jars "frogman" or the squatter man?

Hua Shan Rock art Paintings - the frogman or the squatter man?

The stone jars are undecorated with the exception of a single jar at Site 1. This jar has a human bas-relief carved on the exterior. Parallels between this ‘frogman’ at Site 1 and the rock painting at Huashan in Guanxi, China have been drawn. The paintings which depict large full-frontal humans with arms raised and knees bent, are dated to 500 BCE - 200 CE .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plain_of_Jars

the squatter man is an immense Electric Universe image recorded all over the earth by the ancient civilisations. It appears to have been a high energy plasma discharge seen in our skies for 100s if not 1000s of years.

Plain of Jars Laos "frogman" or the squatter man?

The image at the top of the page is not the actual Plain of Jars "frogman" as that is on a Jar itself but the image is on a lid or stone marker in the Plain of Jars. It shows a version of the Plain of Jars "frogman" and it looks similar to the squatter man.

Does this mean the Jars of the Plain of Jars were built during or after the squatter man event? Did they use the naturally increased energy flowing through the solar system and the earth at that time? Were the Plain of Jars created afterwards, when the energy flow was still higher than today, and they remembered the tree of life or squatter man seen in the skies by decorating the Jars?

Were the Jars originally used as energy devices? To store or convert the Electric Universe energy? Could they have even been used to cremate people or at least remove the flesh quickly?

kevin

• Exoplanet
  • EUreka?: +3/-0
Re: ancient statues - decoration or energy objects?
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2010, 02:39:59 »
This is one of the few sites where I could discuss the change of a condition relative to the surface of this planet over time.
If You compare the megalithic structures and the advent of human farming and animal rearing away from a more solitary existance , then a correlation  may exist?
If a change of condition led to first an attempt to locally harness the dwindling energy supplies via construction of huge accumulators , hence the stones, to then the abandonment of these in favour of intense farming, then  this island may give the best evidence, as it would perhaps have not best suited the switch to farming etc?

If the condition previous to the construction of the stones was sufficient to supply the energy requirments of humans via the water supplies, then a sudden or gradual errossion of the supply may have resulted in the people trying to better harness the dwindling supply of a cyclic ebb and flow supply of energy?
In other words there may be peaks of energy where We do not need food , and if You look around yourself at the moment there are many who are piling on mass , perhaps we are entering a period of higher supply potentials, and should be drastically reducing our intake , at a time when the natural supply is sufficient?
our life spans are so short as to veil the alterations of centuries, never mind milleniums
Kevin

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
energy foods and the Electric Universe
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2010, 20:08:37 »
This is one of the few sites where I could discuss the change of a condition relative to the surface of this planet over time.
If You compare the megalithic structures and the advent of human farming and animal rearing away from a more solitary existance , then a correlation  may exist?
If a change of condition led to first an attempt to locally harness the dwindling energy supplies via construction of huge accumulators , hence the stones, to then the abandonment of these in favour of intense farming, then  this island may give the best evidence, as it would perhaps have not best suited the switch to farming etc?

If the condition previous to the construction of the stones was sufficient to supply the energy requirments of humans via the water supplies, then a sudden or gradual errossion of the supply may have resulted in the people trying to better harness the dwindling supply of a cyclic ebb and flow supply of energy?
In other words there may be peaks of energy where We do not need food , and if You look around yourself at the moment there are many who are piling on mass , perhaps we are entering a period of higher supply potentials, and should be drastically reducing our intake , at a time when the natural supply is sufficient?
our life spans are so short as to veil the alterations of centuries, never mind milleniums
Kevin

never thought about the actual effects on life after the reduction or loss of power and there appears to be evidence to show that the ancients did attempt to increase the dwindling power by modifying their structures

the Maltese Temples had extra bits added on and squeezed in, perhaps the most famous one to be added was in Tarxien where they squeezed in a rough mini temple amidst the larger one. exactly what you would not do when building a "Temple" to your gods and the god of fertility

i think you mentioned before on thunderbolts kevin that the french stones at carnac were added to? i also remember reading that the special ancient stone houses in scotland were redesigned a number of times for no "apparent reason" ... although my first thoughts were that they needed to boost the power or perhaps had a better design

your idea will explain a good reason for the famous abandoment of village and cities that had been occupied before this time. one great example is Skara Brae in the Orkney Isles. they had no wood on the island for fires yet managed to cook food using their stone houses. then they were abandoned

would the lack of power have meant a lack of ability to energise the seeds or mutate them into the stuff they had been using? this might have reduced the crop and the quality of the harvest they got. also if they used the "temples" or "houses" to cook food then they might not have been able to cook them so much.

energy supplimenting food is an interesting idea - the golden age in the past may have meant not an abundance of food but a much lower need for food as the different level of energy gave our body fuel.

if you can tie in the enlargement of ancient structures just before or during the increase in intensive farming then there has to be something in it that can be argued with the mainstream

as for malta - it is suggested that there was a larger population during the temples then they suddenly dissapeared. this could be explained by a catastrophe or the sudden lack of food/energy. it is a small island and does not have that much water so farming is hard.

an idea to think about :)

http://www.everythingselectric.com/forum/index.php?topic=192.msg636#msg636

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
This video below and the book that it is about explain the electromagnetic effects on food crop seeds and animal eggs

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/a38pxFFznD4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/a38pxFFznD4</a>

With the statues of Easter Island being on the platforms (Ahu) that seem to have grids in them, could the grids have been used to grow crops around the statues or seeds placed there at the start of their fertilization process?

I have explained more of how this fertilizing seeds using electromagnetic energy works with examples from the Temples of Malta.

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
the Plain of Jars, Laos - electromagnetic energy used to fertilize seeds?
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2011, 03:46:56 »
Could the the Plain of Jars, Laos have been built and designed to use electromagnetic energy to fertilize seeds? The same as above for the Easter Island statues and the Temples of Malta?