Author Topic: Expanding Earth  (Read 10898 times)

Fortescue

• rocky planet
  • EUreka?: +0/-0
Expanding Earth
« on: May 26, 2010, 22:49:34 »
I think there are enough questions out there to seriously consider the expanding earth theory... how did certain animals end up being unique to an island or traverse across unconnected continents?  The idea of the land being connected and being split up and moving around with the earth being its current size seems a bit laughable... it makes more sense to think the earth has grown bigger - stars change size, why not a planet?  Salt appears to be a building block of life as it pops up everywhere and so I think the fact that sea is salt water seems significant... if the earth was expanding and the land-masses were breaking up, then it makes sense that salt would be in the water that comes from within the planet making our oceans.  I'm not sure if I have gone off on a tangent, but I would like to see more scientific effort made in this particular area. 
Love me, hate me, but never be indifferent to me.  You can't deny it - I do make a difference.

peter

• gas giant
  • EUreka?: +1/-0
    • Hydrogen2Oxygen
Re: Expanding earth and Taboos in science
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2010, 04:21:05 »
I agree on the expanding earth theory. It makes sense!

The size of the dinosaurs
Some dinosaurs was so big that a stronger gravity of an earth of actual size would squish the inner organs. This is one of the facts or taboos in mainstream science that will not be discussed publicly.

The deluge in the Bible
In Genesis is written that God divided the water on our planet in two half. One remains on the earth forming the oceans and the other part was over the "expanse".

And God went on to say: “Let an expanse come to be in between the waters and let a dividing occur between the waters and the waters.”  Then God proceeded to make the expanse and to make a division between the waters that should be beneath the expanse and the waters that should be above the expanse. And it came to be so. And God began to call the expanse Heaven. And there came to be evening and there came to be morning, a second day.
Genesis 1:6-8

The water was suspended over the thermosphere.

The thermosphere is the biggest of all the layers of the earth's atmosphere directly above the mesosphere  and directly below the exosphere. Within this layer, ultraviolet radiation  causes ionization. The International Space Station has a stable orbit within the upper part of the thermosphere, between 320 and 380 kilometers. Auroras also occur in the thermosphere.

Today the gravity is too high for such "water-masses" over the thermosphere. But at the days of Noah the gravity was less and therefore it was possible that the water was hold over the "heavens".

See also:
- The censorship and suppression of challenging ideas http://www.hydrogen2oxygen.net/the-censorship-and-suppression-of-challenging-ideas/
- Conspiracy of Science - Earth is in fact growing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJfBSc6e7QQ

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
  • It's time to step out of the Gravity, Well?
    • Electric Universe theory blog
salt of the earth
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2010, 05:59:21 »

salt is the spice of life, without it we die. to me salt suggests that darwins theory of evolution is wrong. if its survival of the fittest then how/why would humans survive when we depend on salt and, as i like to mention, i found it amazingly strange that as we depend on salt to live we sweat it out of our bodies the instant we do any sort of exercise or get ill.

there is no real reason why we should sweat salt if its to keep us cool when there are many better ways to cool down. unless it has nothing to do with keeping cool but to increase our energy connection to the electric universe.

the amount of salt we have on earth in our seas is shocking. where did it come from, why is it there, how is it there?

there are immense salty areas on and in our land and in our seas. why are those particular places so salty? are the salty areas an energy area or where the salt leaks out? is it just evapouration? do the layers of salt in the earth act as part of an energy system?

Sargasso Sea without a coastline

The Sargasso Sea is in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean, between the West Indies and the Azores, covering some 2 million square miles (3 million sq km). Jules Verne wrote about it in “Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea”.

The Sargasso Sea is encircled by the The Gulf Stream and the North Equatorial Current, causing the oval-shaped sea to move in a slow, clockwise drift. The water is exceptionally blue, with a high salt content.

Its warm waters are exceptionally clear and blue, and filled with seaweed. Early navigators becalmed in the sea’s still waters mistakenly believed their ships were tangled in the seaweed. They named the sea “sargaco”, the Portuguese word for grape, after the seaweed’s bulbous floats.

The Sargasso Sea is also known as “the floating desert”. Although about one-third of the Atlantic’s plankton is produced here, the Sargassum lacks the nutrients to attract commercially valuable fish. But many small marine animals, including tiny crabs, shrimp and octopuses, live on and among the sargassum, the rootless weed. Deeply connected to the weeds, many would sink and perish if they lost their grip. The Sargasso Sea is 5km (3 miles) deep, thus the sargassum grow by budding.

The Sargasso also is an international meeting place for eels. Drawn by unknown forces, the snakelike fish come from Europe, the Mediterranean and the United States to mate, spawn and die. From there, their larvae make the long journey back to continental waters.
Sargasso Sea without a coastline | didyouknow.org

if there is so much salt on earth why does there appear to be a lack of salt on other planets and moons? there may be some or there could be a lot that we have not found but it was not one of the first things we found about other planets.

one planet where salt has been detected coming from the surface is that most EU of moons, Enceladus. if you consider the earths oceans as part of the earths global electric circuit then the space fountains of Enceladus would be a variation of the circuit on that moon. hence the salt in the water or is it due to the what ever is underneath it?

If water is the elixir of life, it's no wonder that Earth — which is 70% ocean — simply teems with living things. The other planets and moons in the solar system don't have it so good. They're forbidding places that are hydrological deserts, and thus biological ones too....

Not only is the ice made of ordinary water, but it's salt water, with sodium turning up in the samples no matter how many times the ring material was retested. "Our measurements imply that besides table salt, the grains also contain carbonates like soda," says Frank Postberg, a Cassini scientist working at the Max Planck Institute in Heidelberg, Germany.

For biologists, that's huge. The only way to account for that particular chemistry is if the salts have dissolved out of rocks in the interior of Enceladus into a large quantity of standing water, as would occur if the moon had a subsurface ocean. "Both components [table salt and carbonates] are in concentrations that match the predicted composition of an Enceladus ocean," says Postberg. "The carbonates also provide a slightly alkaline pH value, which could provide a suitable environment on Enceladus for life precursors."

How a moon that hangs in the frigid depths of the solar system could keep water in a liquid state is not much of a mystery. Too small to have a molten core and too far from the sun to feel even a flicker of its heat, Enceladus does have other moons — principally outlying Tethys and Dione — orbiting nearby. Each time those moons pass, they give Enceladus a gravitational tug, which causes it to flex slightly. Do that enough times — and the 4 billion years the solar system has been around is more than enough — and the pulsing moon heats up in much the way a wire hanger does if you bend it repeatedly back and forth. That explains both why the water stays liquid and why it's repeatedly squeezed up through cracks and into space, where it flash-freezes into icy mist.

The book on Enceladus is by no means closed...
The Salty Waters of Saturn's Moon Hint at Life | time.com

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
catastrophe evolution
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2010, 06:14:41 »
I think there are enough questions out there to seriously consider the expanding earth theory... how did certain animals end up being unique to an island or traverse across unconnected continents?  The idea of the land being connected and being split up and moving around with the earth being its current size seems a bit laughable... it makes more sense to think the earth has grown bigger - stars change size, why not a planet?

Convergent evolution was one of the most shocking things i discovered. i understand following a theory and the logic of it and especially believing in it. but there has to come a point where the actual evidence and logic of what you see and find or the conclusions you come to show that the original ideas does not make sense and can not be supported by logic.

Convergent evolution although seeming at first to back up or at least be explained by the theory of evolution, just does not make logically sense when you see so many varied examples.

Convergent evolution is needed to explain how come so many similar animals or things about them are found on the different continents. what are the other options? below are a couple that i can think of

i think i have got this right that the expanding earth is similar to the mainstream science in that the land mass of earth was one (be it a supercontinent or a smaller earth) and that the similar animals found are because those areas of the earth were together on a smaller planet

this may be my own ideas but depending on how quick the expanding earth episode was there would be no need for convergent evolution as the animals are all similar because they are similar and its not been that long

catastrophe evolution

were humans/animals/plants changed by the catastrophes that have struck the earth and expanded or shrunk the earth? was life instantly changed forever, its dna altered dramatically in an instant or was it changed afterwards by a different morphic field as the energy of the earth was changed?

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
does an expanding earth need to create new material?
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2010, 06:20:39 »

with of course the most important but puzzling question, the one that stops those that can not expand their mind from considering any other alternative to mainstream, how does the earth expand, where does it get the material to expand?

does the earth actually need any material to expand? does a balloon mystically create material to expand? if the balloon can be shown to NOT create extra material can you therefore say you have proven that the balloon can not expand? no matter what your eyes tell you.

Mass accretion

In 1888 Ivan Osipovich Yarkovsky suggested that some sort of aether is absorbed within the earth and transformed into new chemical elements, forcing the celestial bodies to expand. This was connected with his mechanical explanation of gravitation. [21] Also the theses of Ott Christoph Hilgenberg (1933, 1974)[22][23] and Nikola Tesla[24] were based on absorption and transformation of aether-energy into normal matter.
Growing Earth theory and Nikola Tesla - wiki

does the electric universe theory provide the answer to where material may come from?

« Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 06:25:42 by electrobleme »

peter

• gas giant
    • Hydrogen2Oxygen
Expanding Earth - Where does the matter come from?
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2010, 15:03:24 »
with of course the most important but puzzling question, the one that stops those that can not expand their mind from considering any other alternative to mainstream, how does the earth expand, where does it get the material to expand?

does the earth actually need any material to expand? does a balloon mystically create material to expand? if the balloon can be shown to NOT create extra material can you therefore say you have proven that the balloon can not expand? no matter what your eyes tell you.

I regard consciousness as fundamental ... There is no matter as such

Quotes from Max Planck:
-  "I regard consciousness as fundamental. I regard matter as derivative from consciousness. We cannot get behind consciousness. Everything that we talk about, everything that we regard as existing, postulates consciousness."
-  "As a man who has devoted his whole life to the most clear headed science, to the study of matter, I can tell you as a result of my research about atoms this much: There is no matter as such. All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together. We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter."

And regarding atheism Planck wrote:
"Under these conditions it is no wonder, that the movement of atheists, which declares religion to be just a deliberate illusion, invented by power-seeking priests, and which has for the pious belief in a higher Power nothing but words of mockery, eagerly makes use of progressive scientific knowledge and in a presumed unity with it, expands in an ever faster pace its disintegrating action on all nations of the earth and on all social levels. I do not need to explain in any more detail that after its victory not only all the most precious treasures of our culture would vanish, but — which is even worse — also any prospects at a better future."

about Paradigm Shifts
"A new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die, and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it."

Well we are the new generation!

See also:
- Max Planck Quotes on Wikiquote http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Max_Planck
- Biocentrism (cosmology) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biocentrism_%28cosmology%29