Author Topic: god is an Electric Universe?  (Read 49825 times)

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
  • EUreka?: +1/-0
  • It's time to step out of the Gravity, Well?
    • Electric Universe theory blog
god is an Electric Universe?
« on: May 08, 2010, 08:49:44 »
god - one of the biggest, oldest and most important beliefs or myths depending on your views. can god exist in an electric universe, does the electric universe perhaps show more than mainstream science that there is a god, higher beings or intellligent creator? is it a god, gods, higher intelligent beings, higher life form, something else?

is the electric universe the god? working on positive/negative feedback loops? have we created god with our own thoughts? which god is it and have people created different gods?

how does the electric universe allow god and us to communicate? what happens when we sin?

if you have any questions, arguments then ask or post away.

there is also a discussion on the electric universe bible

« Last Edit: May 08, 2010, 09:24:33 by electrobleme »

kevin

• Exoplanet
  • EUreka?: +3/-0
Re: god is an Electric Universe?
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2010, 20:12:31 »
As well as god, what about the little devil?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF6I5VSZVqc

The thing is though that once people become believers they fight to be right, and kill to protect their god, bizzare?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfuBREMXxts
Kevin

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2010, 12:30:07 »
As well as god, what about the little devil?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF6I5VSZVqc

The thing is though that once people become believers they fight to be right, and kill to protect their god, bizzare?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfuBREMXxts
Kevin

the ending to that first clip is good, god/religions/beliefs meaning is to increase our humanity and reveal it to us

and not going to get that song out of my head now. thats the thing about a good song, does it hit the correct natural frequency in our body/brain and thats why we like it

peter

• gas giant
    • Hydrogen2Oxygen
Re: god is an Electric Universe? - Topics
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2010, 12:48:13 »
Thanks for giving me the opportunity to discuss this very interesting topic.

Here is a list of topics that we can discuss in deep:

- World-views: God and Cosmology
- What is God: A unpersonalized intelligent force or more?
- Is the electric universe a god?
- How can we communicate with God?
- If God exist, what does he requires from us?
- Does other spiritual beings also exist?
- What is a spirit?
- Differences between our world and the spiritual world
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 12:52:14 by peter »

peter

• gas giant
    • Hydrogen2Oxygen
World-views: God and Cosmology
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2010, 16:02:21 »
Worldview and linguistics

"A worldview describes a consistent (to a varying degree) and integral sense of existence and provides a framework for generating, sustaining, and applying knowledge.

The linguistic relativity hypothesis of Benjamin Lee Whorf describes how the syntactic-semantic structure of a language becomes an underlying structure for the Weltanschauung of a people through the organization of the causal perception of the world and the linguistic categorization of entities. As linguistic categorization emerges as a representation of worldview and causality, it further modifies social perception and thereby leads to a continual interaction between language and perception.

The theory, or rather hypothesis, was well received in the late 1940s, but declined in prominence after a decade. In the 1990s, new research gave further support for the linguistic relativity theory, in the works of Stephen Levinson and his team at the Max Planck institute for Psycholinguistics at Nijmegen, Netherlands. The theory has also gained attention through the work of Lera Boroditsky at Stanford University."

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_view

"Now all the earth continued to be of one language and of one set of words." Genesis 11:1

Our perception modifies our language and our world view (Weltanschauung)
We perceive this world as a materialistic universe where space and time separates us from each other. The separation of the language at the time of the tower of Babel, during the reign of Nimrod, was a consequence of the progressing decomposition of the collective consciousness and awareness. Short after this time also the life span was shortened. Consciousness and life force are the same. A consciousness field is the same as the field that is created by accumulating life force (qi or prana).

Root of the separation
The root of the separation is in the original sin that Adam committed. He separated himself from God by a conscious act of disobedience.
By doing this he destroyed willingly the awareness of the right world view, that God as the ONE consciousness is the center of all and not the Ego (illusion of the self = separateness) - Ecclesiastes 12:13,14.

Short after the original sin God revealed him the consequences of his act:
- "cursed is the ground on your account. In pain you will eat its produce all the days of your life." Genesis 3:17
- "Through one man [Adam] sin entered into the world and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men because they had all sinned." (Romans 5:12)

Illness is one of the symptoms of this separateness

All cells in our body works together in harmony in order to make life for us possible. But the teamwork of all cells is coordinated by the life force. The introduction of "separateness" into our collective consciousness has caused a failure in this coordination. The cells does not work perfectly together anymore. The body and mind is in a disharmonious state, like a orchestra without a conductor.

God is our conductor
Everything in this (Electric) Universe is frequency. There exist a fine tuning of the forces (electromagnetism, gravity, strong nuclear force, and weak nuclear force) without nothing could exist. Physicists knows that they are set and balanced so precisely that even slight changes could render the universe lifeless.
In the scientific field of biology there is also known this kind of delicate fine tuning. All life forms works together. There exist no separateness.
Psychology, as Carl Jung discovered, knows also such kind of fine tuning.

Now I have mentioned 3 different fields of science: Physics, biology and psychology
Between this fields exist also a separateness!!! It should not wonder us, because the separateness was embedded in our collective consciousness by Adam and it influences everything we do and think and feel. We are slaves of the original sin, of a world view that promotes separateness.

Which world view promotes separateness and which wholeness?

Classical physics promotes a world view of separateness. But this is a antiquated world view, because since Newton many scientists has described and analyzed strange phenomenas in physics.

Heisenberg’s uncertainty principle, the double-slit experiment, quantum entanglement and the fine tuning of the forces, constants, and laws that shape the universe as we
perceive it, indicates that separateness in our universe does not exist.

One world view that I prefer is the "Biocentrism". It promotes wholeness rather than separateness.
Another is the Holographic Universe, that describes also that everything is embedded in the part and vice versa.
Fractals and the Electric Universe Theory are no contradiction to the Holographic Universe and the Biocentrism.

As you can see a kind of reconciliation is happening in the field of science during the last 100 years. It seems that a spirit of reconciliation promotes the reunification of all fields. A force that reunites the single morphic fields to one big field. This is also called the "Awakening". The spiritual light (in EU light is a special kind of electromagnetic radiation, in religion light is a symbol for insight) shines stronger and stronger than more we get near to this "Awakening" that means also the End of a World (view).
All the years before there emerged only more and more strange theories that promoted separateness. But now a long series of discoveries and theories emerge that forms a picture of a cosmos of wholeness. This happens maybe because the collective consciousness, in this case viewed as a collective mind also known as the "noosphere", is feed by a group of people that has all the same target to research the Truth and to live coherently to it. This group of people influences the whole humanity and this group is also influenced by higher beings and by God. The Wholeness will be more and more evident with the time.

See also:
- Spiritual Science: World-views – God and Cosmology http://www.hydrogen2oxygen.net/spiritual-science-world-views-god-and-cosmology/
- Biocentrism (cosmology) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biocentrism_%28cosmology%29
- Fine-tuned Universe http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fine-tuned_universe
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 16:55:27 by peter »

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
Re: World-views: God and Cosmology
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2010, 19:10:12 »
Worldview and linguistics
"Now all the earth continued to be of one language and of one set of words." Genesis 11:1

Our perception modifies our language and our world view (Weltanschauung)
We perceive this world as a materialistic universe where space and time separates us from each other. The separation of the language at the time of the tower of Babel, during the reign of Nimrod, was a consequence of the progressing decomposition of the collective consciousness and awareness. Short after this time also the life span was shortened. Consciousness and life force are the same. A consciousness field is the same as the field that is created by accumulating life force (qi or prana).

could the world/peoples have been very similar if the morphic field of earth was strong and equal around most of the globe, then a catastrophe changed the morphic field, people changed, depending on where you lived you became a distinct different race but still based on the human model.

language also changed as our bodies/minds changed but also perhaps how we see/think/receive information compared to someone else who is built different.

Illness is one of the symptoms of this separateness
All cells in our body works together in harmony in order to make life for us possible. But the teamwork of all cells is coordinated by the life force. The introduction of "separateness" into our collective consciousness has caused a failure in this coordination. The cells does not work perfectly together anymore. The body and mind is in a disharmonious state, like a orchestra without a conductor.

all the ancient peoples discuss the golden age, the good age, when disease, war etc seemed to not be around or people lived a better peaceful life. would one of the original catastrophes (by an electric universe god) have then broken the fine tuning and the change in the morphic field changed our body and no longer in tune we now suffer the symptons of being out of tune with the universe

God is our conductor
Everything in this (Electric) Universe is frequency. There exist a fine tuning of the forces (electromagnetism, gravity, strong nuclear force, and weak nuclear force) without nothing could exist. Physicists knows that they are set and balanced so precisely that even slight changes could render the universe lifeless.
In the scientific field of biology there is also known this kind of delicate fine tuning. All life forms works together. There exist no separateness.

did god create the universe just for us to glorify him or are there other life forms or have been other other ages of humans on this plant?

Which world view promotes separateness and which wholeness?
As you can see a kind of reconciliation is happening in the field of science during the last 100 years. It seems that a spirit of reconciliation promotes the reunification of all fields. A force that reunites the single morphic fields to one big field. This is also called the "Awakening". The spiritual light (in EU light is a special kind of electromagnetic radiation, in religion light is a symbol for insight) shines stronger and stronger than more we get near to this "Awakening" that means also the End of a World (view).
All the years before there emerged only more and more strange theories that promoted separateness. But now a long series of discoveries and theories emerge that forms a picture of a cosmos of wholeness. This happens maybe because the collective consciousness, in this case viewed as a collective mind also known as the "noosphere", is feed by a group of people that has all the same target to research the Truth and to live coherently to it. This group of people influences the whole humanity and this group is also influenced by higher beings and by God. The Wholeness will be more and more evident with the time.

tower of babel = a time of change for humans and the earth but we are slowly becoming as one either through a knowing/learning of the path to truth or through NWO agenda. the NWO may not fully know the result in an Electric Universe of what they are creating by trying to form and control a one world.

Jackson Holly

• rocky planet
  • EUreka?: +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2010, 03:12:53 »

Hello to all ... newbie here, my first (disjointed) post. I'm not a scientist, just an interested layman. I have been lurking for a while and am now near 100% sure the EU theory is correct/on the right track ... and I have been preaching it every where I go on the internet. Just wanted to join in, maybe bring a new thought or two to the table.

~~~~~ O ~~~~~

Is the universe FINITE ... does it have a beginning and an end? That is
the dominant view I know, prevalent in many religions ... a GOD creates everything that is, then brings it all to an end. In a real sense, the Big Bang, fits with this view ... that is
limiting time and space.

We tend to feel more comfortable with the finite, I believe, because we, ourselves, are finite entities, at least in the physical sense. We are born, we live and we die ... so must everything. However, to me that does not seem to be the case ... it is infinite, there is no beginning ... space goes on forever in all directions, and time is truly eternal.

~~~~~o~~~~~

Nature organizes itself geometrically ... there is a will to organize.

This realization is a mind-blower for me. I have pondered for a long time about
the geometry of life ... that's wondrous and magical enough ... but  even more amazing
is the geometry apparent of damn near everything, living and non-living, on every scale.

I realized that nature "organizes" itself ... think here about what we call 'cymatics'. 
Matter 'reacts' to sound 'waves' and organizes itself. Does it 'react' to other 'stimuli'
to organize itself? Is there a will to organize? I now believe there is ... but I
am unsure if the 'will' lies in the 'matter' or the external 'stimuli'.

CYMATICS:
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=150823.msg965111#msg965111

I do not accept nor deny God in the traditional sense here. Substitute God for 'Nature'
or for 'matter' or for 'stimuli' in my rant and I would be perfectly happy.

~~~~~ O O O ~~~~~

Am I right in saying that the red shift data is key to make or break the big bang
theory and that data is very problematical. Once the concept of an
'expanding' universe from a central point is jettisoned, then you begin
to see the other, more sensible possibilities ... new, more reasonable,
more common sense, user friendly explanations present themselves.

~~~~~~ o o o ~~~~~~~

Question: How does the human brain come into being? How does it work?

I've said often that the best analogy for my view of the universe is the human brain.
The brain consists of hundreds of billions of specialized nerve cells ... "In the developing brain, stem cells give birth to hundreds of billions of specialized cells that form intricate networks with trillions of connections." The neurons communicate electro/chemically through these 'networks', passing information over considerable distances.

http://opa.yale.edu/news/article.aspx?id=7376

As far as we know, the brain is the 'crown of creation' ... definitely the most advanced
'creation' that we are aware of. Why would the brain NOT mimic the 'universe' ... or
the 'nerve center' of the universe. Why would the human brain NOT be a replica in
microcosm of the intelligent universe in macrocosm?

Imagine an infinite brain/intelligence, with, " .... hundreds of billions of specialized cells that form intricate networks with trillions of connections." The human brain is 'informed',
it follows a 'pattern' (think DNA), it is 'programmed' ... it is electric.

Why would not this other, macrocosmic network of 'cells' do the same?

~~~~~ O O O ~~~~~
~ IMMANUEL VELIKOVSKY ~
"The Earth is the cradle of mankind, but a man cannot stay in the cradle forever."

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
scalability to infinity?
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2010, 13:21:29 »
hello and welcome Jackson Holly. what a first post! enough debate could arise from those topics for its own forum :)

as you say about god/nature/matter the images above and below can be swapped for humans/universe/cells/galaxies...

although humans are physically trapped in a body they connect with the rest of the electric universe so is there any limit to how far we can reach or should there be any limit.
is it only limited by our words. as soon as we name something we limit it.

i had heard that the universe may be a toroid or doughnut shape, so there is some sort of "circuit" as such. cant remember though if that was an EU person or someone else.

vasculature visualization (brain) and computer similution of space filiments

a few more images of brain and nerve stuff found here

galaxies in the universe and filiments in a galaxy

i have thought that the universe has to be infinite because if it is finite then there is an outside and to have an outside you need something the other side.

of course there could be infinite dimensions or frequencies, universes that are a slightly different tune to us but if or when we change our bodies we can suddenly receive or connect with them.

is each atom its own solar system or galaxy? is each human its own solar system? is each solar system or galaxy its own living being?

« Last Edit: May 12, 2010, 14:52:09 by electrobleme »

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
and god/EU said let there be ... and there was
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2010, 14:45:34 »

CYMATICS:
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=150823.msg965111#msg965111
[/url]

I do not accept nor deny God in the traditional sense here. Substitute God for 'Nature'
or for 'matter' or for 'stimuli' in my rant and I would be perfectly happy.

JH can you guide me to the correct place in the link as not sure where i am meant to look for info, found an interesting thing about water and mythology that i will post somewhere else, so thanks for link. [edited later: seems to work fine now! so no need]

[
cymatics and the sound shape of the vowal "A"

...Christians imagined that the creation of the universe began
with thoughts of things, which were then pronounced by the divinity
and sent forth into space. The plants and minerals you see are divine
words that have solidified. You can imagine that they were once dissolved
in the sound vibrations of the divine cosmic word. Each thing we see--so said
the early Christians--is a divine word become solid.

Therefore they distinguished between the Father, who remains hidden and has
not yet expressed himself, the Son or Word that resounds through space, and
the solidified word, or Revelation. In this way we can understand the deeper
meaning of the beginning of the Gospel According to John:

'In the beginning was the Word,
   and the Word was with God,
   and a God was the Word.

The Word was with God at the beginning,
   and through it all things came to be;
   no single thing was created without it.'

Everything that came into existence emerged from the Word.

When we take these statements as literally as possible, it is easy to
acknowledge the creative power of the Word or logos. LOGOS must not be translated
as anything except word, because this passage means that the unspoken creative
word underlies all external creation. The resounding word is the source of everything
that exists. If we went back through the ages, we would hear all the objects and
beings we now know as animals, plants, minerals, and humans resounding through
cosmic space, just as you hear my words today, because the air had not yet cooled
enough for them to precipitate as solid forms.

(Rudolf Steiner, Rosicrucian Practice, June 28, 1907, Kassel, pp. 61-62)
LOGOS & CRYSTALIZED AIR | earthlink.net

diocotron instabilities cross section showing circle or is it an "A"

is the voice of god mentioned the sound/frequency coming from the electric universe to create, transmute or keep the form of the things. is that what frequency is all about?

Genesis 1 v 3-5 : he shall become light and and he is becoming light

3 and God saith, `Let light be;' and light is.
Genesis 1:3 (Young's Literal Translation) - biblegateway

3 and he is saying Elohim he shall become light and he is becoming light (Hebrew Interlinear Bible)

This is where knowing what the words really mean counts. Does something/someone become light, is the ability of light created/found/named, does something change so light can be seen/created...

Light has been spoken into being? The power/energy/frequency of words or their implied knowledge?

She has shown Me how the letters of hebrew are almost mimicking the rythms of sounds, and they are from sanskrit. (kevin)

stages of a diocotron instability

saturns hexagonal pole - cymatics shape and/or diocotron instability?

i have thought in the past that rolling hills you get are caused by cymatics. especially where you get them in large numbers. they are just so smooth and perfect it is hard to image how they could be caused by erosion. you seem to find rolling hills near EU activity, rivers or at the footholds of mountains.

even on malta we have a small row of "rolling hills" and a couple of islets that have a rolling hill top. rolling hills are such a subtle EU sign they are the only reason i went to look at this rolling hill stuck on the shore where St Mark's Tower (Qalet Marku near Bahar ic-Caghaq). I found the most amazing lichtenberg type patterns covering the rolling hill ! I have more photos of it and they will be posted eventually.

i will soon be starting properly on the gEUlogy part of the EU and i will hopegully show examples of what i mean about rolling hills.

there should be cymatic video or images showing this if it is due to cymatics . does cymatics cover most shapes seen on earth or in the universe?
« Last Edit: May 12, 2010, 16:53:19 by electrobleme »

peter

• gas giant
    • Hydrogen2Oxygen
Re: scalability to infinity?
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2010, 15:10:26 »
is each atom its own solar system or galaxy? is each human its own solar system? is each solar system or galaxy its own living being?

What is the difference between single-celled organism and multicellular organism?
The cells in a multicellular organism, like the human body, works all time together guided by the life force (or morphic field). If this field becomes weak the whole body suffers and it loose order.
Single cells instead works independently with their own small morphic field. But sometimes they build a common morphic field if it is required for the surviving of the collective.
Similar to the single cells whole humanity is very near to extinction. A common theme in movies and books since some years is the "Awakening" of a collective consciousness. We get aware that something needs to happen in order that we can survive our own ego.

See also: Can Medicine or Religion save the planet from a major catastrophe? – by George Vithoulkas - http://www.vithoulkas.com/content/view/218/9/lang,en/

Prophets emerging out of the collective
I personally believe that this kind of collective morphic field exists all the time and it will not be formed but reinforced or reestablished. In ancient times the collective fields got sometimes greater activity and out of the collective emerged "prophets" that express the "words that need to be heard" in order that the collective could survive.

"Congregate the people, the men and the women and the little ones and your alien resident who is within your gates, in order that they may listen and in order that they may learn, as they must fear Jehovah YOUR God and take care to carry out all the words of this law. And their sons who have not known should listen, and they must learn to fear Jehovah YOUR God all the days that YOU are living upon the soil to which YOU are crossing the Jordan to take possession of it."
Deuteronomy 31:12,13

Jackson Holly

• rocky planet
  • EUreka?: +0/-0
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2010, 18:28:04 »

electrobleme:
JH can you guide me to the correct place in the link as not sure where i am meant to look for info, found an interesting thing about water and mythology that i will post somewhere else, so thanks for link. [edited later: seems to work fine now! so no need]

OK ... glad the link makes sense now. It was a blogpost elsewhere ... just wanted to make sure everyone was up to speed on the thinking about cymatics. I was quoting from this link:

http://www.cymascope.com/cyma_research/biology.html

That matter reacts to sound 'waves' (cymatics) in reproducible and readily observable ways is a given ... just wondering what other 'stimuli' might matter react to when organizing itself?

Something important is happening here. Oh, I know many say that this is just a 'law of nature' ...
this is just the way matter 'behaves' or 'reacts' to vibration. Well, 'behaves and reacts' in my book implies a 'will'. So much so that I say we begin using the term 'natural will' rather than 'natural law', a term which in some ways subtracts from the mysteriously 'informed' (intelligent?) and sometimes 'lifelike' nature of the phenomenon.

Can we ask ... why are the elements of the universe electronically (and otherwise) connected?

.... and: Is the program for life (DNA) 'transmitted' throughout the universe?

~ IMMANUEL VELIKOVSKY ~
"The Earth is the cradle of mankind, but a man cannot stay in the cradle forever."

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
cymatics feedback systems
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2010, 14:32:01 »

there appears to be  an electromagnet field for everything large and small that combine to create a general morphic field of that area, that also is influenced by the macromorphic field

if the cymatic signal is effected a "local area" it may be partially controlled by negative/postive feedback. once  the cymatic system or local loop  starts and you get a steady signal (force/frequency/energy) it will either remain in that shape/state, go off the scale or damp itself down

the output of the system can effect the cymatic signal so the natural will of the stuff or local system will produce its own desired output/force but influence by the cymatics.

for example on earth we have similar minerals on rocks around the earth but they all have the slightest variations. depending on the input that created them (catastrophe thunderbolt, earthly telluric current etc) combined with the material that was there and the morphic field of the area you will get variations. all of the same theme but due to each unique systems feedback loop all slightly different

if it is positive feeback and goes off the scale do you get transmutation into another totally different type of material, like metamorphic rock, metals, diamonds or does it "evaporate" and seperate into elemental pieces ?

how does natural material and natural systems know what to do? it may be a natural lay or it may be that they are connected to the eletric universe and the akashic records knowledge/law. if it is using an electical force it has to get it from the unviverse and perhaps the universe gives it an "instruction manual" of what to do in each circumstance or the system it finds itself in

not sure of the last paragraph but it is a discussion so just chucked it out there

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
transmitting or accessing the DNA of life
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2010, 14:59:18 »
Can we ask ... why are the elements of the universe electronically (and otherwise) connected?

.... and: Is the program for life (DNA) 'transmitted' throughout the universe?

there is an amazing discussion about the akashic records and the electric universe called - ever had a "brainwave", a bolt from the blue? the concept of "Akashic Records"

this discusses that everything could be connected and especially about DNA and what it has or can do to us and the changes that can effect it and how/what we tune in or recieve the rest of the universes broadcast

there are also this radio interview on youtube and the brief akashic records discussion is mentioned at the start/end between the 2 vids. its by  Wal Thornhill and David Talbott, not sure if you have heard this interview before but its always worth another listen.Thunderbolts of the Gods Pt.5 and Thunderbolts of the Gods Pt.6

is the program for life transmitted throught the universe...
is it only in certain galaxies / solar systems / planets / areas where the morpic field of the local system is conductive to it? either to save energy or because it is receptive to the signal and information?
is it a transmission or access to the akashic records?

the one thing about very rare fungi/plants/insects is that they are found only in very rare areas where the conditions are conductive for them to either grow or appear. now for fungi/plants this really means that although they are very rare the spores/seeds have to be covering the whole globe to find those very few spots.
or is the transmission for lifeforms of all kinds being sent on different frequencies through the whole earth and where it finds the correct reception that frequencies life is found
or does the local morphic field/frequency change the basic models of life - spores/seeds/humans and creates what it local has to do.

one example that is interesting is of darwins finches on the galapogos islands and "proof of evolution". but what happened later was that on one of the islands a new breed of finches was introduced. the new finches were better at eating the food source of the original finches. in only a few generations the original finches had "evolved" new beaks.
was this due to the energy of the island changing, did they adapt naturally to the signal/field from a different type of food source and so thier beaks changed etc etc ?

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
anti bodies and destructive interference waves
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2010, 18:55:54 »

What is the difference between single-celled organism and multicellular organism?
The cells in a multicellular organism, like the human body, works all time together guided by the life force (or morphic field). If this field becomes weak the whole body suffers and it loose order.
Single cells instead works independently with their own small morphic field. But sometimes they build a common morphic field if it is required for the surviving of the collective.
Similar to the single cells whole humanity is very near to extinction. A common theme in movies and books since some years is the "Awakening" of a collective consciousness. We get aware that something needs to happen in order that we can survive our own ego.

the body creates cells, anti bodies or groups them together to attach infection of your body. are these created or grouped to make a certain morphic field or frequency?

has the illness changed your frequency/field so your body knows that it needs to get back to its normal frequency. is it like a feedback system? your body by accessing the electric universe knows or is told what frequency/field it should be at so works to get you back there.

is it like constructive/destructive interference waves?

salty sweat is one of the signs of illness ...

if you put these with cymatics then will the increased energies and the frequency change the DNA of the cells?

Cats hum when they feel unwell, it appears to make themselves better. Cats are immense electrical creatures - there fur is used in electrical science experiments and they see or sense those electrical energies in the room that we dont. why would they hum to cure themselves unless the frequency thing works. is it similar to radiology?
« Last Edit: May 13, 2010, 19:03:34 by electrobleme »

Mo

• Exoplanet
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2010, 04:57:27 »
When considering the morphic field I think we can start with the acupuncture meridians. This is because they have been recently measured with a very sensitive magnetic instrument, and so it is now instrumentally proven that these meridians exist. These meridians are connected to the structural components of each cell in the body. A current passes through these meridians, and kundalini is said to flow through these too. So we have a strong contender for the meridians being related to the morphic field.

Now an increase in current through a structural segment of a cell would produce a force on the chromatin such that it would unwind or otherwise change configuration. This changes the epigenetics so that some genes would now be more expressed and thus produce more of it's protein, whilst other genes may produce less. Now the morphic field may well be quite a different thing to the meridians, but a change in the morphic field might well change the currents flowing in the meridians and around cells, and thus more of a growth hormone might be produced this way, which could increase the length of a bird's beak, for example.

Thus the bird has a desire for a longer beak and this desire either directly produces a current that changes the arrangement of the chromatin which changes the epigenetics and this change is passed on to the birds chicks, or else the desire for a larger beak alters the morphic field and this causes a current that changes the arrangement of the chromatin which changes the epigenetics and this change is passed on to the birds chicks. The problem then with the morphic field is how does the change in the morphic field get passed on to the chicks. Whereas changes in the epigenetics does get passed on. But either way we have feeling changing gene expression in an exacting way. We already know that feeling does change gene expression, but this suggests a direct mechanism.
Mo