Author Topic: Loops in the Universe - Entropy and Responsibility  (Read 42183 times)

peter

• gas giant
  • EUreka?: +1/-0
    • Hydrogen2Oxygen
Loops in the Universe - Entropy and Responsibility
« on: May 05, 2010, 21:56:53 »
I don't really care what the fool mainstream scientists claims, Big Bang, Dark Matter, Dark Energy ... what is this, a Dark Modern Religion?

Everyone which has a brain and is used to use it for thinking, logic, contemplation, meditation, will recognize the truth with the help of what is called "holy spirit" in the Bible. This kind of "spirit" is able to unite mind and heart and it let emerge into a individual and in a group deep thoughts and insights. But only the ones with a humbly attitude will receive this spirit, because every spirit has a purpose that needs to be fulfilled. Else it will not be poured into the recipient.

Our Universe is super interconnected, right?
Is the interconnectedness only a phenomenon or is it a true facet of the very nature of all things?

The point is, mainstream science has discovered "Quantum Entanglement", but the implications are not recognized, because this would be not convenient for their lifestyle (or funds, or budgets).
In the 80s the Theory of the "Holographic Universe" was founded, observing the properties of how holograms contains the whole in the part. And again mainstream ignores the implications.

Do you know what the implications are?
If everything is interconnected it would imply that every little thought would affect the rest of the whole universe and that the distribution of the resources (life-force, space and (life)time) through this interconnected-system would also be regulated in order that everything is for the best of all. So I cannot plan to murder the humanity by becoming a president, achieving all the power and start a nuclear holocaust, because the fulfillment of Gods perfect Will to reestablish a paradise on earth would be compromised. The prophecies are a kind of restriction to everything what humanity plans to do. This prophecies are planted into the collective consciousness like seeds. Because they are based on Truth they cannot be removed and not be reduced. And whatever any leader plans to do to force his own will on the collective, the fulfillment of the Will of God emerge out of the collective consciousness. Suddenly there will be a force, a big resistance against the wicked out of the whole collective and also the "events" are opposed to whatever they will plan to do.

With other words, microcosm and macrocosm obeys to the rules to make this universe stable and fair.

Some of the wicked people are aware of this mechanism and keep it in their mind when planing to achieve world domination. They put their own seeds into the collective consciousness through movies, books, newspapers and all kind of mass manipulation also known under the name "Propaganda". They believe if they use symbolism in all what they do they will finally be successful. Like at 911, two World Trade Center(s) Towers meaning a world with separated governments and economy, One World Trade Center (Freedom Tower) means a world under one World Order, they has used this symbolism to install into the collective consciousness their retarded plans to start their New World Order.

Entropy and Responsibility
Our consciousness is a part of a bigger consciousness. We can imagine it like the patterns in a fractal, where smaller patterns exist in the whole fractal configuration, but are never independent from the whole. The whole "speaks" or communicates with the smaller parts. The smaller parts, we the humans, exist only for moments, like pictures in a movie. Between the frames the Whole (God, the original consciousness) reconsiders everything, every "response" of their smaller parts in order that the whole can endure to exist. Scientists (yes mainstream) has discovered that plasma forms microscopic fractal filaments. Now some other scientists believe that consciousness is a kind of electromagnetic field phenomenon. But if we are living in a Electric Universe, so everything is consciousness and everything forms or is a fractal. I personally consider electricity as an abstraction of consciousness rather than a phenomenon, and matter, space and time is also an abstraction of the consciousness. Like a facet of a eternal picture, there is not enough "place" in our universe to see the whole, therefore time is involved to turn the perspective in order to be able to see the "eternal truth".

I hope I don't loose the plot. It is difficult to express my understanding of the whole. Perhaps we need a common language to describe it better. One day we will have one language, I'm sure.

The single part of the fractal cannot exist if it doesn't response to the communication attempt of the whole
If it stops to communicate with the "higher plane" the small part stops to exist and the whole will be reconfigured. Normally the small parts are only put in a standby mode, inactive aka death. But if a small part is considered as an opposite to the whole, then it will be removed, exposing it to eternal entropy.

And here comes the key word "Entropy"
Entropy is a good think. Without it life would not be possible. With it we are exposed to entropy, getting older and dies. But the entropic forces makes place for new things.
In this super interconnected universe only the truth is not exposed to entropy. All small parts of the fractal that inherent the truth (the holographic picture of the whole) can "survive the fire" of the entropic forces. Truth is a word that most people confound with "reality", but this so wrong, because reality is a temporary image created by the consensus of the collective. Truth is like iron, a element, and reality is like wood, it grows and embed a certain amount of iron in it's cells. But throw the iron into fire, only the single elements will survive. So it will happen to this world. The earth will not be destroyed, but this system will be reconsidered putting it under an extreme condition. All human governments will be removed, all military forces will be removed and the False Religion will be destroyed, forever. Why? Because they was never part of the Master-Plan of a paradisaic earth, where humans can live in peace with each other, under right conditions that enables a perfect live for everyone, not only for a elite.

The Master-Plan
Humanity was created to live forever. As a small part of the fractal eternal reality they was supposed to glorify God in getting aware everyday of his wonderful aspects. Eating the fruits of the garden, working in a peaceful ambient and learning and thinking with the perspective to live forever, this was supposed to be and it will be again like this. The Master-Plan is suspended for a certain time to give the opportunity to humankind to experience how wrong it is to live on it's own. We are imperfect beings because of our grandparents Adam and Eve. They disconnected themselves from the source, becoming unlike God, serving themselves instead to be in service of their next. If you don't believe me feel free to observe the world, how it behaves, where it goes. Simply read the Google-News.

Responsibility creates loops through the Whole
Every human that becomes aware of the responsibility will align themselves to the Master-Plan. Nikola Tesla said they will get in tune with it. The spirit mentioned in the beginning of this post will then get accessibly to the individual. Maybe the individual will not feel it like a electric current, but his own feelings and thoughts will demonstrate that he is under a influence of a greater consciousness. Similar to the process of painting, the single lines and dots reveals not the whole picture at the beginning. But after some time the picture will become visible and the individual will for sure wonder how it was possible for him to do all this. And he will wonder much more if he compare his work with that of the other followers, because they match so perfectly together like pieces of a puzzle that forms an even bigger picture. At this point a human gifted with the ability to recognize complex patterns in events, in space and time, will for sure recognize the fractal nature of this spirit.

See also:
- ever had a "brainwave", a bolt from the blue? the concept of "Akashic Records" - http://www.everythingselectric.com/forum/index.php?topic=182.0
- George Bush announcing the New World Order - http://www.youtube.com/v/Rc7i0wCFf8g&hl=de_DE&fs=1&

peter

• gas giant
    • Hydrogen2Oxygen
Finally I found some important vocables for our "common language" in order to understand better what I mean with "Loops and Responsibility".
The keywords are Biocentrism and primacy of consciousness.

"Biocentrism

(from Greek: bios, "life"; and kentron, "center"), also known as the biocentric universe, is a theory proposed in 2007 by American scientist Robert Lanza. In this view, life and biology are central to being, reality, and the cosmos  — life creates the universe rather than the other way around. Biocentrism asserts that current theories of the physical world do not work, and can never be made to work, until they fully account for life and consciousness.

Lanza's biocentric theory builds on quantum physics. While physics is considered fundamental to the study of the universe, and chemistry fundamental to the study of life, biocentrism places biology before the other sciences to produce a theory of everything.

Reception of Lanza's theory has been mixed. Critics have questioned whether the theory is falsifiable. Lanza has argued that future experiments, such as scaled-up quantum superposition, will either support or contradict the theory."

The primacy of consciousness

Lanza argues that the primacy of consciousness features in the work of Descartes, Kant, Leibniz, Berkeley, Schopenhauer, and Bergson.  He sees this as supporting the central claim that what we call space and time are forms of animal sense perception, rather than external physical objects.  Lanza argues that biocentrism offers insight into several major puzzles of science, including Heisenberg’s uncertainty principle, the double-slit experiment, and the fine tuning of the forces, constants, and laws that shape the universe as we perceive it.  According to a Discover magazine article adapted from Lanza's book, “biocentrism offers a more promising way to bring together all of physics, as scientists have been trying to do since Einstein’s unsuccessful unified field theories of eight decades ago.”

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biocentrism_%28c%29

Your consciousness isn't just part of the equation ? the equation is you
"You're not an object -- you are your consciousness. You're a unified being, not just your wriggling arm or foot, but part of a larger equation that includes all the colors, sensations and objects you perceive. If you divorce one side of the equation from the other you cease to exist. Indeed, experiments confirm that particles only exist with real properties if they're observed. Until the mind sets the scaffolding of things in place, they can't be thought of as having any real existence -- neither duration nor position in space. As the great physicist John Wheeler said, 'No phenomenon is a real phenomenon until it is an observed phenomenon.' That's why in real experiments, not just the properties of matter -- but space and time themselves -- depend on the observer. Your consciousness isn't just part of the equation ? the equation is you."

Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robert-lanza/spirituality-who-are-we-e_b_551719.html

See also: http://discovermagazine.com/2009/may/01-the-biocentric-universe-life-creates-time-space-cosmos
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 18:22:51 by peter »

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
  • It's time to step out of the Gravity, Well?
    • Electric Universe theory blog
positive and negative feedback Loops in the Electric Universe
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2010, 16:28:08 »
positive and negative feedback Loops in the Electric Universe

feedback loop?

natural and electrical laws seem to be similar. positive and negative feedback loops are controlling systems in electrical systems but they also apply to nature and humans. the effect of a positive or negative feedback loop is interesting when applied to everything.

negative and positive feedback diagrams and its effect on force or output

peter mentions forces and things stopping "bad" things happening or occuring. depending on what the "bad signal" is and the circuit it is in will have different results or outputs.

positive and negative feedback loops

so a bad idea/policy in a positive or negative feedback environment will have different results. depending on how they propaganda it and how the people or institutions rect or fight it.

the block H could be anything, any force/idea/law/beliefs/EU... depending on what it is or does effects the loop in the universe. of course its reaction (block H) can also depend on the output signal its receiving so it will not always act the same as it depends on the situation.

i loved the idea of Gaia but could never work out how it physically worked. then the electric universe theory gave a solution to how the Gaia, the earth, the solar system, the universe can work together. positive or negative feedback loops in the electric universe.

Gaia and feedback loops in the electric universe

« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 17:32:19 by electrobleme »

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
Feedback systems and loops - society, earth and the universe?
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2010, 16:39:54 »

positive feedback loop and society can lead to runaway situations but these can be destructive

Positive feedback leads to divergent behavior: indefinite expansion or explosion (a running away toward infinity) or total blocking of activities (a running away toward zero). Each plus involves another plus; there is a snowball effect. The examples are numerous: chain reaction, population explosion, industrial expansion, capital invested at compound interest, inflation, proliferation of cancer cells. However, when minus leads to another minus, events come to a standstill. Typical examples are bankruptcy and economic depression.

In either case a positive feedback loop left to itself can lead only to the destruction of the system, through explosion or through the blocking of all its functions. The wild behavior of positive loops - a veritable death wish - must be controlled by negative loops. This control is essential for a system to maintain itself in the course of time.
FEEDBACK | Principia Cybernetica Web

negative feedback, society and earth (Gaia?)

Negative feedback leads to adaptive, or goal-seeking behavior: sustaining the same level, temperature, concentration, speed, direction. In some cases the goal is self-determined and is preserved in the face of evolution: the system has produced its own purpose (to maintain, for example, the composition of the air or the oceans in the ecosystem or the concentration of glucose in the blood). In other cases man has determined the goals of the machines (automats and servomechanisms). In a negative loop every variation toward a plus triggers a correction toward the minus, and vice versa. There is tight control; the system oscillates around an ideal equilibrium that it never attains. A thermostat or a water tank equipped with a float are simple examples of regulation by negative feedback.
FEEDBACK | Principia Cybernetica Web

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
History is a cyclic poem written by Time upon the memories of man
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2010, 19:13:39 »

"History is a cyclic poem written by Time upon the memories of man" - Percy Shelley

peter

• gas giant
    • Hydrogen2Oxygen
Re: Loops in the Universe - Entropy and Responsibility
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2010, 23:09:09 »
Hi everybody!

Robert Lanza has written time ago a interesting article on HuffingtonPost with this interesting title:
Judgment Day is Coming: Science Suggests Justice Is Inescapable

Well, what I miss in his post is the deepness, the necessary details. Only the title and his background in establishing the word "Biocentrism" for this new worldview let me become curious about this idea.

A quote from his blog:
According to biocentrism, our individual separateness is an illusion. Remember the words of Omar, who "never called the One two," and of the old Hindu poem: "Know in thyself and All one self-same soul; banish the dream that sunders part from whole."

There was no doubt; that consciousness which was behind the youth I once was, was also behind the mind of every animal and person existing in space and time. "There are," wrote Loren Eiseley, noted anthropologist, "very few youths today who will pause, coming from a biology class, to finger a yellow flower or poke in friendly fashion at a sunning turtle on the edge of the campus pond, and who are capable of saying to themselves, 'We are all one ? all melted together.'"

Perhaps I need to insert here the missing details. Professor Doctor Robert Lanza is a Biologist that knows how a biologic unit works. Every organism has a immune system that protects against enemies or not desired guests. Applied to the worldview of biocentrism it means that we all form ONE organism and we also has all together a immune system, but not based on Phagocytes or other white blood cells, instead this immune system is build in into the very framework of consciousness. It makes sure that whatever we do or thing will come back to us. Well it was surely not created to harm or punish, but it is a feedback system, a loop. It has a fractal characteristic like time and space.

Jackson Holly

• rocky planet
  • EUreka?: +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2010, 06:23:22 »

peter:

I am very much enjoying your posts, although on some of the most basic questions of the 'conscious universe' I have a differing understanding. I don't accept the notion of Bio-centrism nor the notion that 'we are all one' ... I find both counter-intuitive.

~~~~

I don't see it as idealist -vs- materialist so much
as~> conscious matter -vs- dumb matter.

~~~~

I think we have to trust our senses, our consciousness. There is a physical universe ...
to believe otherwise, in my opinion, is nonsense. I don't necessarily believe that, "one
came before the other", either ... that matter begat consciousness or that consciousness
begat matter. However ... I certainly do not believe that we mortals, "... think the universe into
existence."

Tell me if I am wrong, but I think your train of thought is Platonic ... deterministic ... in
line with humanism, Existentialism, et al, and the concept that, "existence precedes essence", in
that man (and nothing else really) exists until consciousness proclaims it to exist.

I believe most of 20th C physics (and now 21st C) has been concocted to prop up that notion.

My understanding is that consciousness AND the material universe are both infinite.

~ IMMANUEL VELIKOVSKY ~
"The Earth is the cradle of mankind, but a man cannot stay in the cradle forever."

peter

• gas giant
    • Hydrogen2Oxygen
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2010, 12:21:37 »
I think we have to trust our senses, our consciousness. There is a physical universe ...

Yes, and I think therefore I believe in Biocentrism, because I trust my sense. I perceive the reality, the world different as many others. My experience told me that all is one. My inner feelings reflects also in the outer world. Precognition is not a rare phenomenon in my life and all the strange Quantum phenomenas are supporting my worldview instead of bringing trouble to explain what happens.

I see, depending on how one perceives the world the own worldview is shaped. It would not make sense for someone that does not perceive a part of himself in others to say that all is one. This would be a contradiction.

And my worldview is anything, but not deterministic. Materialism is deterministic. It shows a world based on particles in which every move and outcome can be calculated if the starting conditions are known.
In idealism the world is based on the spiritual realm, where nothing can be calculated and predicted. Prediction is only possible if one knows the will or the masterplan of someone. Maybe one can also predict the outcome of a "materialistic man", because he behaves like a animal and this is predictable and deterministic. But for someone that refuse the materialistic worldview it is difficult to predict, because he believes strongly in the free will.

There is a scripture in the Bible that explains very good the difference it makes when someone is believing in which worldview:

But a physical man does not receive the things of the spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot get to know [them], because they are examined spiritually. However, the spiritual man examines indeed all things, but he himself is not examined by any man.
1 Corinthians 2:14,15

kevin

• Exoplanet
  • EUreka?: +3/-0
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2010, 15:12:29 »
IMHO,
   All is one,
That one substance can and does support all things in creation and in multiple dimensions in the self same local.
The one substance is perfectly packed and thus super dense.
All that exists within that substance is existing in a state of memory.
The force that enables local groups to orientate into whatever is torroid based in a spin formation of a figure of eight.
That self same figure of eight dualistic spin is at all scale, from below what We will ever view to universe.
It enables every finite sub particle to remember how it is arranged, and then those FIELDS combine and combine in a progressive manner to become whatever.
At our scale We can observe this in our solar system, and it shows most clearly with our yearly solstices and equinox's.
These are more than visual switching points though, as our visual is fooled by been the observer on a sphere that is within that figure of eight pattern.
The actual force is though detectable via dowsing, and I consider that Dr TT Brown also could detect all of this with his sidereal radiation labs scattered about the globe in deep shielded labs, they all instantly recorded the self same fluctuations.

The ever expanding scale of all of this is mind blowing, and super complex, but basically simple if you concentrate on any scale, then the rest is the same, as above, so below.

Kevin