Author Topic: universal waffle  (Read 33580 times)

Mo

• Exoplanet
  • EUreka?: +1/-0
universal waffle
« on: February 13, 2010, 11:11:19 »
It has been difficult for me to keep up with the pace of this forum. The energy demonstrated here has been extraordinary. And I've been busy, but now I have time for a bit of a waffle.

People don't realise the immensity of the subject of unravelling the past. There is a collective consciousness of humanity and there is a consciousness even greater. By repressing one's own personal past one also represses this collective consciousness. And by repressing our collective past we are repressing the consciouness beyond.

This means that we do this work of unravelling the past so that those people who have access to the collective consciousness can, through understanding this past, clear a channel to the greater consciousness.
My belief is that such a being would have enormous healing energy through time reversal. So this is my own personal motivation, not that I have such access to the collective consciousness. This involves reaching conception when the collective consciousness joined my body, then a single cell. And to understand the forces that chose the genes that became part of my DNA. One gets to conception through birth and the foetal period. In other words by accessing further back one gets closer to the collective consciousness of humanity.

Of course such psychotherapy is dangerous, and the experience gained by modern therapists who allow such access, is invaluable for sure. The stunning work of Janov cannot be underestimated in it's value to humanity. But neither can the abilities of the ancient shaman be overlooked. Not very 'electric' but plenty of 'universe' in this posting.
Mo

peter

• gas giant
    • Hydrogen2Oxygen
Re: universal waffle
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2010, 17:54:23 »
Hi Mo!

It has been difficult for me to keep up with the pace of this forum. The energy demonstrated here has been extraordinary. And I've been busy, but now I have time for a bit of a waffle.

:) For me too! This forum is so full of energy. I have no time to follow all posts and to reply. Every time I login to read some post I learn more and more. The implications are so deep and my understanding of my own faith is with the Electric-Universe-Theory in no contrast.

People don't realise the immensity of the subject of unravelling the past. There is a collective consciousness of humanity and there is a consciousness even greater. By repressing one's own personal past one also represses this collective consciousness. And by repressing our collective past we are repressing the consciouness beyond.

This means that we do this work of unravelling the past so that those people who have access to the collective consciousness can, through understanding this past, clear a channel to the greater consciousness.
My belief is that such a being would have enormous healing energy through time reversal. So this is my own personal motivation, not that I have such access to the collective consciousness. This involves reaching conception when the collective consciousness joined my body, then a single cell. And to understand the forces that chose the genes that became part of my DNA. One gets to conception through birth and the foetal period. In other words by accessing further back one gets closer to the collective consciousness of humanity.

The Awakening of the collective consciousness is not avoidable!
But in order that the "Awakening" starts to the right time without harming to much people, some entities in a spiritual realm keep the process under control.

1  After this I saw four angels standing upon the four corners of the earth, holding tight the four winds of the earth, that no wind might blow upon the earth or upon the sea or upon any tree. 2  And I saw another angel ascending from the sunrising, having a seal of [the] living God; and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea, 3  saying: “Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees, until after we have sealed the slaves of our God in their foreheads.”  - Revelation 7:1,2

Of course such psychotherapy is dangerous, and the experience gained by modern therapists who allow such access, is invaluable for sure. The stunning work of Janov cannot be underestimated in it's value to humanity. But neither can the abilities of the ancient shaman be overlooked. Not very 'electric' but plenty of 'universe' in this posting.
Mo

You are right. Accessing a big morphic field such these of the hole collective consciousness is very dangerous. But why should we access directly this field?
There are other possibilities to get free energy for healing. For example by contemplating about God and his creation, his purpose for the earth and his kingdom. Praying to him we surely will not accidentally connect to a morphic field that could burn our nervous system (Kundalini shocks). Instead God is able to direct our thoughts to a greater understanding of our nature. The idea of being a part of a collective then will not be anymore only a abstract idea. It becomes a matter of course.

Peter

Mo

• Exoplanet
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2010, 05:11:38 »
To consider what happens at death one must know what constitutes a person. Consciousness, experiencing, is a totally different order of thing to the physical body. Memory seems to be ubiquitous and it is likely that each gene contains the memories of every ancestor that contained that gene in it's DNA. If the purpose of life is to evolve then having something that learns from every incarnation is only logical. But the self is put together through ordinary learning and memory in one life so this self has not reincarnated.

Just as in sleep, consciousness, experiencing, does not die, so in death, consciousness, experiencing, lives on. Also something that learns understanding might continue to exist. And the self, although physically formed, might be separate to the physical body and so continue to exist after death. Of course that is if consciousness responds to the vibrations of the self after death. Otherwise the self could still continue to produce the thoughts and emotional vibrations, but the connection to consciousness having been broken at death, then no experiencing or feeling would occur. If this connection is not broken then the self could be flooded by past trauma and great pain would ensue perhaps until the self disintegrates through time. 

Then I propose that the traumatic factors that we have to deal with are:
1/ The traumatic experiences of our early life. This mostly involves foetal, birth, and babyhood experiences.
2/ The traumatic experiences bound up with each gene we have, that are our ancestor's experiences.
3/ The traumatic experiences that the reincarnating entity undergoes each lifetime.
4/ The traumatic experience of being wedded to a physical body at conception.
5/ Traumatic vibrations from the memories of the environment and people.

All of these things interfere with the ability of consciousness to produce feeling and action. In other words divine action and feeling is within us all, it is just this big pile of rubbish baggage that hinders such action and feeling.
Mo

peter

• gas giant
    • Hydrogen2Oxygen
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2010, 05:52:19 »
Then I propose that the traumatic factors that we have to deal with are:

All of these things interfere with the ability of consciousness to produce feeling and action. In other words divine action and feeling is within us all, it is just this big pile of rubbish baggage that hinders such action and feeling.
Mo

The interesting thing of Genesis and the first sin is that the very first symptom was shame!
Shame is rooted in the first chakra. The first chakra is related to pain, the second to sexual desire and fertility.
We can read in Genesis 3 how the first sin affected the first and the second chakra:

"16  To the woman he said: “I shall greatly increase the pain of your pregnancy; in birth pangs you will bring forth children, and your craving will be for your husband, and he will dominate you.”
17  And to Adam he said: “Because you listened to your wife’s voice and took to eating from the tree concerning which I gave you this command, ‘You must not eat from it,’ cursed is the ground on your account. In pain you will eat its produce all the days of your life. 18  And thorns and thistles it will grow for you, and you must eat the vegetation of the field. 19  In the sweat of your face you will eat bread until you return to the ground, for out of it you were taken. For dust you are and to dust you will return.”
"

So after the first sin not only the humans was affected from separating from God, the earth too become cursed. Maybe the human affects with it's consciousness the earth too, the microorganism in the earth or even the weather ...

We as a collective, do we influence the weather?
Personally I believe that this is possible, because one of the first commandments was to subdue the earth. But later after the sin this commandment was not repeated. And Jesus as a perfect human being was able to control the weather.

Later the Bible tells that the first Kings appear in Israel. Common themes of the third chakra then emerged.

When Jesus was born the themes of the fourth chakra emerged and during the Pentecost themes of the fifth chakra emerged.

Now in our modern days themes of the sixth chakra are actual. Soon the seventh chakra will "opened" for humanity. But for many people it will be a very painful process, because the missed to prepare for it. Surely the seventh chakra is a reconnection to the divine realm, enabling us to see the King sitting on his throne.

Such a "opening of energy gates" is painful for most people. You for sure know the phenomenon of the "spiritual crisis"!?!

Mo

• Exoplanet
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2010, 12:31:30 »
So after the first sin not only the humans was affected from separating from God, the earth too become cursed. Maybe the human affects with it's consciousness the earth too, the microorganism in the earth or even the weather ...         Peter

So you are suggesting a 'world' consciousness incorporating all the creatures.

Surely the seventh chakra is a reconnection to the divine realm, enabling us to see the King sitting on his throne.    Peter

To me the King sitting on his throne means a blazing planet with four Birkeland currents appearing to come from this planet, thus appearing to be a throne or maybe a carriage under the planet. And so a big kundalini awakening could allow one to access this past experience of our ancestors, and so actually to see the sky of those ancient days. However the pain of the experiences of the ancestors is too great to endure, and the experiences remain repressed. Also such an experience of the ancient sky would not be recognised as such, but rather one would think that one is experiencing god or strange creatures or fairies, etc. It is here that understanding the past can greatly assist the kundalini awakening process.
Mo

peter

• gas giant
    • Hydrogen2Oxygen
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2010, 17:23:52 »
So after the first sin not only the humans was affected from separating from God, the earth too become cursed. Maybe the human affects with it's consciousness the earth too, the microorganism in the earth or even the weather ...         Peter

So you are suggesting a 'world' consciousness incorporating all the creatures.

Yes, similar. A hierarchy within this holographic universe, the human as a conscious "divine" species and all animals together with the earth are a kind of subconscious realm. Carl Jung's archetypes are then not only symbols common to every human, but a language of the common consciousness level.
Before the first sin humans was on "top of the pyramid". But now we are "similar to animals" because we are "all short of the glory of God" (Romans 3:23).

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
  • It's time to step out of the Gravity, Well?
    • Electric Universe theory blog
universal waffle rocks
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2010, 03:58:21 »

This involves reaching conception when the collective consciousness joined my body, then a single cell. And to understand the forces that chose the genes that became part of my DNA.

Mo

is our lifes path random. do we choose or are we chosen. is it only those who are receptive/adaptive/intune who hear and see the path that they need to follow. could anyone be the right person if they were in the right place at the right time.

were you chosen before birth, when your DNAs genes gathered together in that unique structure. do some people feel like they have a distinct calling/path/mission because they do.

can you avoid it?

for any awakening will there be a sudden or over generations a change in humans DNA to allow us to cope/dampen/filter the past trauma and the future trauma/knowledge/experience/truth that this will reveal?

Mo

• Exoplanet
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2010, 20:20:11 »
is our lifes path random. do we choose or are we chosen.  electrobleme

More than anyone would believe, our past determines our future. But any number of ancestral experiences can be resonated into controlling our actions, to the greater extent. From the point of view of the being that it there before conception, these resonant situations are known. This being can produce action now, so the past need not control us, but effectively it does.

The correct path to follow is simply to see that our actions are controlled by the past, and in understanding the intricacies of this, we can become free of the past. Then that being within us can produce divine action and feeling from our bodies and minds.

This being, knowing the future, maps out a path for us in choosing our genes. But this choice is limited, especially by the traumatic experiences of the past that are 'attached' to each gene. Nevertheless this being is within us and can cause action, but a 'calling' is probably ancestral because our ancestors had such a strong need to explain the fate that befell them. The destructive planetary gods made our ancestors obsessed with such gods, and now we resonate with that obsession. The being within just wants us to be free of the past.

Our DNA does change as we free ourselves from the past, and such changes our passed on to our children, so that people with abilities like Kevin can probably find some ancestor that meditated or was shamanic. It is a long process.
Mo

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
higher educate them
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2010, 22:00:08 »
i have always wondered why some countries or peoples are like they are, why races have certain characteristics,why some countries appear to be more peaceful than others, why the peoples themselves have different abilities or logic. economics, education, social etiquette and short term history etc do play their part but it seems something far more deeper is involved.

would the peoples of one country act and be the same if they were moved to another country far away, if they had no memory of the move and thought it was the same country?

what would happen to a country if the education system suddenly started teaching the stuff mentioned about dna/aksahicrecords and taught about the catastrophy that has happened to them? what would happen to the people and their interaction with the rest of the world?

kevin

• Exoplanet
  • EUreka?: +3/-0
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2010, 00:59:17 »
Electrobleme,

Consider about the relative geometries at different positions on the globe.
Consider about the inputs relative to position.
Think of how the bee's create a queen, they turn the geometric pods of twenty through ninty degrees and enlarge them.
Think about the incoming field from the sun meeting the out going field of here and the different geometries that will occur relative to position on this sphere.
A transmutation will occur but will only be evident over long time scales.
I consider this is why we struggle against southern hemisphere rugby teams etc, as they are morphing into larger beings, they may become giants in time.
Kevin

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
no missing link because we are every link in the chain?
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2010, 04:21:53 »
and why peoples from the same country look similar... the morphic field of the land influencing the dna and shaping it. even white americans look similar and they have only had 400 years of breeding and a constant flow and death of people yet you can look at an american and guess they are. why scandinavians look so scandi etc.

if the energy coming in and going out changes then you have the physical change to humans and animals. from giant to pygmy back to giant.

why there is no "missing link" because there is no missing link. no missing link because we are every link in the chain? its just the breed of humans changing shape and sizes within a generation after a catastrophe or would it take longer than that?

kevin

• Exoplanet
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2010, 06:21:49 »
Electrobleme,
                    If all is one, a base substance that is akin to been a solid, thus it is everywhere and everything is within it?
Then if whatever formulates within it is subject to geometry of an overall field that is scalar to whatever pont in that solid You observe it from, and that upon that geometry flows for want of a better word the sound that compresses and then compounds to become what We know as mass and matter.
Then if a situation such as this is the basis of creation, it would only need a hiccup in the flow of sound to cause a transmutation in the created compounds in the hiccups path?
Then instant transmutation would explain what is now considered to have taken millions of years could occur in the blink of an eye.
We do have very powerfull fields about ourselves, so whilst less powerfull substances may transmute almost instantly, We may be able to better sustain our current formulation better and transmute slower therefore.
Kevin

peter

• gas giant
    • Hydrogen2Oxygen
Re: no missing link because we are every link in the chain?
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2010, 19:56:51 »
and why peoples from the same country look similar... the morphic field of the land influencing the dna and shaping it. even white americans look similar and they have only had 400 years of breeding and a constant flow and death of people yet you can look at an american and guess they are. why scandinavians look so scandi etc.

Thanks electrobleme for this idea!

So if a human would live forever, the morphic field of the whole earth would influence his DNA.

Does the morphic field of a land also influence the language?
If yes, then humans that lives forever would also has only one language, one that is influenced by the whole earth instead from a single country. This would dissolve all illusory borders of the countries, states, nationalities etc.

I mean observing the pictures of the earth magnetic field this should become so obvious. Because this gigantic fields penetrate the whole earth, inside and outside. And the earth magnetic field is similar to the magnetic fields of (healthy) biological cells.

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
Who will the Queen Bee?
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2010, 23:08:13 »

spoke to a chap today who keeps bees. this is what he said

he said that the Queen Bee lives for 2 to 3 years and produces 2000 eggs a day! the workers bees only live 4 to 6 weeks in summer so there needs to be a constant supply. when the queen starts to get older her egg production reduces so the bee hive and the workers notice that there are less workers than there should be. so they grow a new queen bee.

how they grow a new queen bee is they pick an egg, eat away at the pentagon (powergon) cell walls to increase the space and then feed it royal jelly. this helps it to grow much larger than the others. he can tell when a new queen is being produced because of the enlarged powergon for the new queen.

so is there a different way, an EU way this could be happening?

do the worker bees feel the morphic field fo the queen is different and know its time to produce a new queen? do they decide or does the queen tell them?

i tried to find out about the angle of the queen bee, was the cell always in a certain direction (as suggested by kevin), does the queen bee grow in a certain direction, but he did not understand the question. not surprising as its not a question he is likely to have been asked or thought about.

does the amount of royal jelly change the morphic field in that area, concentrate it etc. its not because of the royal jelly that the queens are produced its what the royal jelly does to the morphic field that changes the bees dna. something amazing happens.

of course another question is are those larvae totally random or is there something different about them? is the cells field they are in a deciding factor?

Royal jelly is made up of 60 - 70 % water, 12 - 15 % protein, 10 - 16 % sugars, and 3 - 6 % fats.  vitamins, salts, and free amino acids  are in the rest of it.

which leads to another question about babies and the solutions they are grown in. of course they make a difference but what difference does the adding of chemicals or energy do to a baby. is it not the chemical that makes the difference by is it the electrical energy difference or morphic field that changes the dna?

kevin

• Exoplanet
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2010, 17:26:20 »
During the recent renovations at rosslyn Chapel they have discovered intentional hollow pinnacles with a hole from the centre of a rose carving left so bees could nest in them.
The pinnacle point will be geometrically exactly where the bees want to be, and the masons and templars will have known this, and thus left provision for the bees, and for those who can see the clues to see them, but not just with Your eyes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCyJRXvPNRo
Kevin