Author Topic: your twisting my melon man  (Read 56943 times)

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
  • EUreka?: +1/-0
  • It's time to step out of the Gravity, Well?
    • Electric Universe theory blog
your twisting my melon man
« on: January 29, 2010, 22:30:08 »
Twisted hills, mountains and pillars of rocks - creation or destruction?

The Theory of Geology suggests that twisted hills, mountains and pillars of rock are caused by erosion. The Theory of gEUlogy (Electric Universe geology) suspects that these are actually the results of them being formed not the destruction left by erosion. Perhaps formed either by being deposited, twisted up or the material transformed and created in a twisting electromagnetic pinch.

Are these twisted pillars of rock found located in the Zhangjiajie National Forest Park,  Hunan Province, China, where there are around 90 such pillars, the result of erosion or the start of Buttes, hills, mountains being formed?

More strange pillars of rock the same Park in China, has the rest of the rock around them been eroded away? How?

Are there other Pillars of rocks similar to these?

More photographs of these rock pillars in China

Another couple of twisted Buttes/Hills are in Malta.

The twisted yellow hill (Qolla Safra, Marsalforn, Gozo) and Tas-Salvatur hill (the saviours hill, Gozo)

There are legends attached to theses strange twisted hills (Qollas) iin Gozo, are there legends or myths attached to others around the world?

more Electric Universe geology sites
gEUlogy.com
gEUlogy.com | articles index
** thunderbolts.info | Planetary Science
** thunderbolts TPOD | Earth Geology
EYE | gEUlogy and EU photographs

« Last Edit: May 22, 2010, 01:31:02 by electrobleme »

mharratsc

• asteroid/comet
  • EUreka?: +0/-0
Re: your twisting my melon man
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2010, 00:21:00 »
Here's a couple of links to some interesting North American geology.  Not quite the scale of the stuff in China, but then again I don't think that the American continents ever saw the amount of electrical activity that China did...

http://www.synnatschke.de/fotos/new-mexico/ah-shi-sle-pah/

http://www.isaczermak.com/gallery/north-america/usa/new-mexico/ah-shi-sle-pah-w-s-a-/

Much smaller stuff... but pretty whacky!   :D

Mike H.

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
Ah-shi-sle-pah, New Mexico and Siderite diagenesis
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2010, 00:05:11 »

awesome little things, erosion is a very peculiar thing, picking out one spot and leaving things close behind like that ;) Almost like the things were placed on top

love the fossil trees, never seen them like that before but i have not seen that many and when i have normally they look like they have fallen or blasted over on the ground. always amazes me how much wood is fossilised around the world yet it rots, sometimes while it seems to be alive. fossilisation has to be instant.

in some of them it looks like there are concretions coming out of them or formed at the bottom, had a look at what they might be incase they are similar the the ones we find in Malta and these in Ah-shi-sle-pah, New Mexico are formed out of Siderite. Basically Siderite seems to be made up of around 50% iron!

And you learn something or many new things each day, Siderite is a diagenetic...

The process by which sediment undergoes chemical and physical changes during its lithification (conversion to rock). Compaction, leaching, cementation, and recrystallization are all forms of diagenesis. Erosion and metamorphism are not. Oil, gas, and coal form through the diagenesis of organic sedimentary matter.
diagenetic | thefreedictionary.com

GaryN

• asteroid/comet
  • EUreka?: +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2010, 19:27:45 »
Those Chinese pillars are really strange, they don't seem to have been formed by any method I can recognise.  The first thing that did come to mind though, was that their very existence would indicate that there have been no earthquakes in that location for a long time, some of them look like a good slap would bring them down!
Wish I had the $$ to be able to just travel the world and visit all these amazing places. Sigh...

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2010, 18:14:31 »
if geology things like this, hoodoos etc are still around and it is known that the area they are located in was meant to have a massive earthquake 1000s of years ago then could this be used to date when they were created in an electric universe? the fact that they should not be standing if they had been around before and during the earthquake?
« Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 18:24:49 by electrobleme »

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
Balanced Rock - Arches National Park, Utah USA
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2010, 03:17:33 »

Balanced Rock - Arches National Park, Utah USA

Balanced Rock - Arches National Park - Utah, America

gEUlogy or Geology? So does Geology say or have to say that the rest of the land/rock around this has been eroded away? Included the different types of layers? There seems to be other upcrops in the distance, so the land/rock has been eroded away between these but still left Balanced Rock there. No large Earthquakes in however many years it must have taken for Balanced Rock to be eroded like this.

Balanced Rock photograph, Utah geology at Arches National Park, United States of America

Or is this an example of gEUlogy, perhaps EDM or ECM in an Electric Universe?