Author Topic: Mnajdra temples solstice and equinox alignment  (Read 14950 times)

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
  • EUreka?: +1/-0
  • It's time to step out of the Gravity, Well?
    • Electric Universe theory blog
Mnajdra temples solstice and equinox alignment
« on: September 22, 2010, 16:58:58 »
Mnajdra temples solstice and equinox alignment

The Mnajdra temples are also famous for their solar alignment with the solstices and equinoxes. During these important solar calendar periods the rising sun casts its light down the main entrance (that may be the inspiration for Egypts Pharaoh tombs door to the afterlife) of the south Mnajdra temple.

Mnajdra temples equinox sunrise using landscape astronomy

Mnajdra temples solar observatory - solstices and equinox alignments

Maltas temples builders and the solar alignment at Mnajdra

Maltas temples builders used them as a solar calendar at Mnajdra

In these photos of the Mnajdra temple during the autumnal equinox you can see that the peoples shadows go straight down the main entrance (which also has the amazing quartz crystal that looks like a  lightning strike or electric discharge pattern).

When the equinox sun rises it does not go straight down this corridor but slightly to the south side. There is what is called an altar at the end and only the left third of it has the equinox sunrise light shining on it. This shows that when Malta's "Temples" were reconstructed by modern humans we did not know of its solar alignment and importance or there are some other reasons. If we did not know its alignment then we rebuilt it slightly wrong or the sun/earth relationship has moved a lot since those or it was not set for those dates or it shines where it does for a purpose we dont know or it was aligned for a different date.

What this may show is that everything we are officially told about Maltas "Temples" is a guess. Which it is. We know absolutely nothing about the purpose of Maltas "Temples" and we dont even know they are temples. We have transfered our thoughts and civilisation onto these people who we have no record of their language, culture, thoughts or what the temples were about.

The "altar" it shines on looks more like a shelf and there are a lot of them in Maltas "temples". They look similar to the Skae Brae shelves in the Orkney Islands.

Why build so many temples on such a small island? If they are temples then why are the apses/lobes so small if people are meant to gather their? Why are the apses/lobes not decorated buy plain?

These buildings may have been used as places of learning/education but to just say they are only temples, when we have no evidence that they are, limits what they could be and especially our understanding of them.

On the 21st June during the summer solstice the first rays of the sun light up the edge of a megalith found to the left of the central doorway connecting the first pair of chamber to the inner chamber of the Lower Mnajdra Temple. At the same time at Hagar Qim sunlight passes through a hole known as he oracle hole which opens onto a chamber on the northeast side of the structure. Here the sun’s rays project a disk of light onto a stone slab at the entrance to the apse. As the minutes pass the disc becomes a crescent, then elongates into an elipse, then elongates still further and finally sinks out of sight as though into the ground.
Malta's Solar Observatory Temples | everythingiselectric.com

And what of the summer solstice and the "oracle hole"? The south temple of Mnajdra looks like a sound recording studio  with its pitted decoration to help tune frequencies. There are lots of "oracle holes" in Malta's temples but they make no sense to be a sound or voice of god created by the priests. They could be to let natural energy in or out of the temples. Or could they be used to help input sound into the "temples" or used to help with the creation of the Malta temples sound system?

the now protected from the earth but not humans = magical Mnajdra temples during the autumn equinox

« Last Edit: September 25, 2010, 02:12:54 by electrobleme »

kevin

• Exoplanet
  • EUreka?: +3/-0
Re: Mnajdra temples solstice and equinox alignment
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2010, 01:06:27 »
Impressive electrobleme, but.
The but is to not blinded by the light, but to consider what creates the light, that the light is a consequence of.
Then to consider the geometry involved and what is travelling upon the geometry.
IMHO, the alignments are not to do with visual, however awesome they are, and I doubt there would have been access for visual into the resonance chambers.
Today , the equinox is when the FIELD of the sun and earth are aligned, if You can imagine the field of the sun as a circuler extending field relative to the sun, and the field of the earth the same, then today they meet directly head on as such, two convex fields overlapping each other, and thus creating the geometry involved of such.
It is my opinion that it is these opposing fields that create light relative to the geometry that creates a stress in the fabric of universe, thus the light fades as You move away from the surface, because the stress is far more intense nearer the surface, this is both true for here and the sun.
The light on the moon is local also to the moon, but the geometry is different.
Anything launched out into space from earth will have a field similer to earth, but obviously smaller diameter, as is the moon, thus the light and temperatures will be different relative to the geometry.

What I referred to as the fabric of universe is imo a universal substance that all of space and mass are composed of, mass simply been this substance locally orientated.
All is one.
IMHO , this fabric of space is capable of multi dimensions been able to occupy the self same local, but on different geometric faces, the light is released from other dimensions.
At specific geometric alignments imho there is a passage way between dimensions, and that access is seperate from the light in that the geometry involved is not of a single spot on the surface.
Kevin
« Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 18:24:30 by electrobleme »

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2010, 17:47:00 »
all good stuff kevin and thanks for sharing your knowledge - i try to look at it from the lattice and EU view point but still and i guess i will always be learning about it :)

sorry about not replying properly to your posts and other peoples this last week but it has been madness going round the island (and getting up early!) to see the equinox events from different parts of the island
« Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 18:24:52 by electrobleme »

kevin

• Exoplanet
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2010, 04:14:42 »
Electrobleme,
                   I can't verbalise what I mean, so it's my inability to blame for not explaing better.
I realise how compelling the light is, and how close by the actual switching points involved that I fail to explain.
And Your findings will be correct, but not for the actual reasons involved, which is ever so frustrating.
Once I find the words to describe what is actually at play  You will see just how close the light is, but the frequencies involved permeate straight through the planet, and are thus not time dependant as per anywhere on the circumference of earth, but are operating out in universe on larger scale.
The alignment therefore mat coincide with as near as dammit is to swearing with the sunrise, but the actual switching and reversal of flows may have been in the middle of the previous night.
Dr Brown called it sidereal radiation that was coming from hercules direction.
The sun is in it's pathway, not generating but acting as a resistor to the flow.
He had underground labs around the world heavily shielded , and had gravitor detectors recording the whole sequencing of our local system, as I can with dowsing He knew where other planets and the moon were when they are at the far side of this planet, and could follow them as i can, You thus have to think out on a much larger scale that views the earth as none solid, the sidereal radiation hardly notices the mass.
It is that flow that is operating on a variable matrix that creates this planet, and it's all to solfeggio musical scale.

Kevin

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2010, 16:37:33 »
can you draw or find any images of what you see when dowsing or when trying to explain the above, even simple line diagrams would be great. i understand bits of what you say but some things about the lattice and the stuff above i just cant see or imagine (yet)

i think the ancients would have used the sunlight as more of a sign of things and not thinking of it as an acual trigger moment. of course it does have its effect etc but perhaps they were symbolising the macro using the mico, the greater events in the solar system and the smaller event of a sunrise on a lonely hill top in malta
« Last Edit: September 27, 2010, 16:39:09 by electrobleme »

kevin

• Exoplanet
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2010, 01:59:09 »
electrobleme,
Horses for courses, I am tech. retarded.
It's a miracle I can turn this thing on.
http://www.thefractalfieldtech.com/
Straight lines create the most fabulous geometry, and where they spiral into a golden ratio point.
Kevin