Author Topic: The Electric Universe Bible  (Read 150059 times)

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
  • EUreka?: +1/-0
  • It's time to step out of the Gravity, Well?
    • Electric Universe theory blog
Re: Exodus chapters 19,20 and 24 - The EU God appears on Mount Sinai?
« Reply #45 on: March 29, 2010, 07:28:34 »
sounds like a lot of EU things to me, the sound of the trumpet etc...

what i now found interesting is the timing of this, the battles to come and that it is mentioned that the Ark of the Covenant was constructed after or duing this time, this show of the EU God. Did Moses or the people learn special things about the EU and how to harness it?

What did or could have these events been?

One thing that i now read that i had not noticed before was the line "Under his feet was something like a pavement made of sapphire, clear as the sky itself." Previously when reading Revelation 21 and the construction of the new holy city i had considered the following to be a description of how material was transformed in the EU, some sort of alchemy.

Revelation 21

16 The city was laid out like a square, as long as it was wide. He measured the city with the rod and found it to be 12,000 stadia in length, and as wide and high as it is long. 17He measured its wall and it was 144 cubits thick, by man's measurement, which the angel was using. 18The wall was made of jasper, and the city of pure gold, as pure as glass. 19 The foundations of the city walls were decorated with every kind of precious stone. The first foundation was jasper, the second sapphire, the third chalcedony, the fourth emerald, 20the fifth sardonyx, the sixth carnelian, the seventh chrysolite, the eighth beryl, the ninth topaz, the tenth chrysoprase, the eleventh jacinth, and the twelfth amethyst. 21The twelve gates were twelve pearls, each gate made of a single pearl. The great street of the city was of pure gold, like transparent glass.
Revelation 21 (New International Version) | biblegateway

i will have to have a new look at it and see what i think it might be now.

The book of Revelation is an immense book and we should start discussing it. if anyone wants to post chapters, verses or ideas that they have about Revelation then please get the party started :)

what i will do is that the next post will be an index page with links to the various chapters and discussions (similar to this). i suspect and hope that the discussion on Revelations should be fairly long and wide ranging so it might be to much for that other links page.

got a question for Peter and ElectricUniverse, do the Jehovah's Witnesses study a different bible to the "normal" one, do you study extra books? and Peter how does your EU Theory stuff go down with the JWs?

« Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 07:35:14 by electrobleme »

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
The Electric Universe Bible - Revelations discussion links page
« Reply #46 on: March 29, 2010, 07:30:57 »

The Electric Universe Bible - Revelations discussion links page

links to the various Revelations discussions and posts will be put here

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
The Egyptian Ark of the Covenant?
« Reply #47 on: March 29, 2010, 07:59:42 »

The Ark of the Covenant may have looked similar to this chest (found in the Tomb of Tutankhamun).

The Bible describes the Ark as made of shittah-tree wood (acacia), known to the Egyptians as the Tree of Life and an important plant in traditional medicine containing in many cases psychoactive alkaloids. It was 1.5 cubits broad and high, and 2.5 cubits long, conforming to the golden ratio. The Ark was covered all over with the purest gold. Its upper surface or lid, the mercy seat, was surrounded with a rim of gold.

On each of the two long sides were two gold rings, wherein were placed two wooden poles (with a decorative sheathing of gold), to allow the Ark to be carried (Num. 7:9; 10:21; 4:5,19, 20; 1 Kings 8:3, 6). Over the Ark, at the two extremities, were two cherubim, with their faces turned toward one another (Leviticus 16:2; Num. 7:89). Their outspread wings over the top of the Ark formed the throne of God, while the Ark itself was his footstool (Ex. 25:10-22; 37:1-9). The Ark was placed in the "Holy of Holies," so that one end of the carrying poles touched the veil separating the two compartments of the tabernacle (1 Kings 8:8 ). The Book of Deuteronomy describes the Ark as a simple wooden container with no mention of ornaments or gold. Similarly, the Quran makes a reference to the Ark as a wooden box with holy relics inside it.

The Ark of the Covenant | crystalinks

I read it but can not find it now (will add it later if someone knows where it is or i find it) that God says to the people that he or his power will go before the jews and help them to victories over their enemies. The above suggests that the Ark was carried in front of the peoples, is this what it is referring to?

photograph of the Canopic Chest of King Tutankhamun found in his tomb

If the Egyptians did have their own versions of the Ark of the Covenant could one have survived, are there variations on a theme of them? They could either be something very ordinary looking or something very different. I am not suggesting this is one, as I have only just thought about this after seeing the crystalinks thing, but if its something very different would it be strange like the "Canopic Chest of Tutankhamun" for example?

Could there be other variations of the Ark of the Covenant around the world in other countries?

« Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 08:31:55 by electrobleme »

Mo

• Exoplanet
Re: The Electric Universe Bible
« Reply #48 on: March 29, 2010, 13:31:58 »
12I turned around to see the voice that was speaking to me. And when I turned I saw seven golden lampstands, 13and among the lampstands was someone "like a son of man,"dressed in a robe reaching down to his feet and with a golden sash around his chest. 14His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire. 15His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters. 16In his right hand he held seven stars, and out of his mouth came a sharp double-edged sword. His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance.

Is it just me, or do others see something electrical here. A toroidal sash ?  There is that sword again.

1After this I looked, and there before me was a door standing open in heaven. And the voice I had first heard speaking to me like a trumpet said, "Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this." 2At once I was in the Spirit, and there before me was a throne in heaven with someone sitting on it. 3And the one who sat there had the appearance of jasper and carnelian. A rainbow, resembling an emerald, encircled the throne. 4Surrounding the throne were twenty-four other thrones, and seated on them were twenty-four elders. They were dressed in white and had crowns of gold on their heads. 5From the throne came flashes of lightning, rumblings and peals of thunder. Before the throne, seven lamps were blazing. These are the seven spirits[a] of God. 6Also before the throne there was what looked like a sea of glass, clear as crystal.
   In the center, around the throne, were four living creatures, and they were covered with eyes, in front and in back. 7The first living creature was like a lion, the second was like an ox, the third had a face like a man, the fourth was like a flying eagle. 8Each of the four living creatures had six wings and was covered with eyes all around, even under his wings. Day and night they never stop saying: "Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come." 9Whenever the living creatures give glory, honor and thanks to him who sits on the throne and who lives for ever and ever, 10the twenty-four elders fall down before him who sits on the throne, and worship him who lives for ever and ever. They lay their crowns before the throne and say:
 11"You are worthy, our Lord and God,
   to receive glory and honor and power,
   for you created all things,
      and by your will they were created
      and have their being."

Again. The flashes of lightning and blazing lamps, etc. This puts the lion, ox, face and eagle in the sky as a visual thing. The 7 is a stable plasma formation.

12I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, 13and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as late figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. 14The sky receded like a scroll, rolling up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.

15Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and every slave and every free man hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains. 16They called to the mountains and the rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17For the great day of their wrath has come, and who can stand?"

A classic !  Clear as a bell. Polar shift. The throne and the Lamb were in the sky.

7The first angel sounded his trumpet, and there came hail and fire mixed with blood, and it was hurled down upon the earth. A third of the earth was burned up, a third of the trees were burned up, and all the green grass was burned up.

8The second angel sounded his trumpet, and something like a huge mountain, all ablaze, was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea turned into blood, 9a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed.

10The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water— 11the name of the star is Wormwood.[a] A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter.

12The fourth angel sounded his trumpet, and a third of the sun was struck, a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that a third of them turned dark. A third of the day was without light, and also a third of the night.

Other than the mysterious thirds, heavy astral events are portrayed.

17The horses and riders I saw in my vision looked like this: Their breastplates were fiery red, dark blue, and yellow as sulfur. The heads of the horses resembled the heads of lions, and out of their mouths came fire, smoke and sulfur. 18A third of mankind was killed by the three plagues of fire, smoke and sulfur that came out of their mouths. 19The power of the horses was in their mouths and in their tails; for their tails were like snakes, having heads with which they inflict injury

Also horses in the sky with very electrical effects.

More later I guess,
Mo

Mo

• Exoplanet
« Reply #49 on: March 30, 2010, 09:45:31 »
19Then God's temple in heaven was opened, and within his temple was seen the ark of his covenant. And there came flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder, an earthquake and a great hailstorm.

So the temple and the ark of his covenant were in the sky. Along with the usual electrical effects.

1A great and wondrous sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth. 3Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on his heads. 4His tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that he might devour her child the moment it was born. 5She gave birth to a son, a male child, who will rule all the nations with an iron scepter. And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne. 6The woman fled into the desert to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.
 7And there was war in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. 8But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. 9The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

A birth in the sky, so the appearance of something that was not noticeable previously. So probably Venus or Mercury or the Moon. The dragon and Satan clearly from the sky.

When the dragon saw that he had been hurled to the earth, he pursued the woman who had given birth to the male child. 14The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the desert, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent's reach. 15Then from his mouth the serpent spewed water like a river, to overtake the woman and sweep her away with the torrent. 16But the earth helped the woman by opening its mouth and swallowing the river that the dragon had spewed out of his mouth. 17Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to make war against the rest of her offspring—those who obey God's commandments and hold to the testimony of Jesus.

Again the eagle, and now a river of water from the sky.

13And he performed great and miraculous signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to earth in full view of men.

Clear description of a firey electrical occurrence.

The Harvest of the Earth
 14I looked, and there before me was a white cloud, and seated on the cloud was one "like a son of man"[a] with a crown of gold on his head and a sharp sickle in his hand. 15Then another angel came out of the temple and called in a loud voice to him who was sitting on the cloud, "Take your sickle and reap, because the time to reap has come, for the harvest of the earth is ripe." 16So he who was seated on the cloud swung his sickle over the earth, and the earth was harvested.

Sounds like an electrical sickle to me !

17The seventh angel poured out his bowl into the air, and out of the temple came a loud voice from the throne, saying, "It is done!" 18Then there came flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder and a severe earthquake. No earthquake like it has ever occurred since man has been on earth, so tremendous was the quake. 19The great city split into three parts, and the cities of the nations collapsed. God remembered Babylon the Great and gave her the cup filled with the wine of the fury of his wrath. 20Every island fled away and the mountains could not be found. 21From the sky huge hailstones of about a hundred pounds each fell upon men. And they cursed God on account of the plague of hail, because the plague was so terrible.

The great city was presumably in the sky. How do islands flee, and mountains disappear. Mighty big hailstones.

So this ends a first pass through revelation. One wonders whether just about everything depicted in this book of revelation happened in the sky. Was Moses in the sky ?  There are many keys to the bible however.
Mo

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
revelations and the Dogon
« Reply #50 on: March 30, 2010, 16:55:17 »
12I turned around to see the voice that was speaking to me. And when I turned I saw seven golden lampstands, 13and among the lampstands was someone "like a son of man,"dressed in a robe reaching down to his feet and with a golden sash around his chest. 14His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire. 15His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters. 16In his right hand he held seven stars, and out of his mouth came a sharp double-edged sword. His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance.

Is it just me, or do others see something electrical here. A toroidal sash ?  There is that sword again.
Mo

first thought is the white squatter man, stars in his hand, blazing white. the sword is interesting and it coming out of his mouth. does this show that the man in the sky was huge and sword was a birkeland current coming down to cut and create catastrophe on the earth, or is it the squatter man touching down to ground?

when i looked into the squatter man before i found out that the Dogon (african tribe) had face masks that seemed to be perfect squatting man, some of their festivals are so EU its amazing. But what really struck me was that the men with the really tall masks, at the end of one dance, have to sweep their heads/masks down to touch the earth! Is this what happened at the end to the squatter man, he visited the earth or he turned into/sent  a sword to the earth?

Dancers swing the mask in sweeping motions to represent the arc of the sun

there is enough images in this post already but if you have a read of this national geographic article and then look at a couple of these Dogo photos you have to think squatting man / tree of life or something similar

stars in hand, 7 lines/hands/stars? the phrase "in his right hand" can mean a number of different things and not just talking about a literal hand

but what about gary gilligans ideas of the Epliptic Haze / earths Dust Ring of Hathor etc? perhaps going through a massive discharge or event? or birkeland currents discharging and flowing around the earth?

and talking of sashes and robes...

« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 16:58:58 by electrobleme »

The Aten

• gas giant
  • EUreka?: +2/-0
« Reply #51 on: March 31, 2010, 02:12:28 »
IMO the bible has little if any historical value whatsoever. Unlike the 'sacred' hieroglyphs and images which were written in the 'here and now,’ the bible is a corrupt version of celestial events previous (the very same events I talk about in my books). Drawing from Egyptian and Mesopotamian sources (cosmic chaos) later generations have attempted to decipher ancient scripture in an attempt to identify the celestial god or gods of old - gods no longer extant due to chaos subsiding and the gods leaving mankind to fend for themselves. This has led to a collection of authors imposing the own bias beliefs on what god should or shouldn't be.  

An example of sourced Egyptian stuff, and one I often quote, can be found by comparing Psalm 104 to Akhenaten's hymn to the Aten.

Psalm 104, the great manifesto of God's all-encompassing power, read how He created grass for cattle to eat, and trees for birds to nest in, and the sea for ships to sail and fish to swim in:

Bless the Lord . . . you who coverest thyself with light as with a garment . . .
Who layeth the beams of his chambers in the waters; . . .
He causeth the grass to grow for the cattle, and . . . the trees
Where the birds make their nests; as for the stork, the fir trees are her house.
The high hills are a refuge for the wild goats; . . .
(As) the sun ariseth, (the beasts) gather themselves together . . .
There go the ships: there is that leviathan (whale), whom thou hast made to play therein.

Compare to the Hymn to the Aten which says:

When the land grows bright and you are risen from the Akhet (horizon) and shining in the sun-disk by day, . . .
All flocks (are) at rest on their grasses, trees and grasses flourishing;
Birds flown from their nest, their wings in adoration of your life-force;
All flocks prancing on foot, all that fly and alight living as you rise for them;
Ships going downstream and upstream too, every road open at your appearance;
Fish on the river leaping to your face, your rays even inside the sea. (trans. James P. Allen)

The similarity is simply astounding. Comparing these passages, who could argue against the bible as having been influenced by the ancient Egyptians?

Conclusion; God, in this particular case was most definitely a celestial body. We have a slightly corrupt version of the hymn to the Aten (Mercury).

Tutankamun’s ‘chest’ is actually an Anubis shrine. Anubis was a guardian of the dead and here he is shown protecting Tut in the afterlife. Basically Anubis was the blackness of space that seemingly wrapped white lined bandages around planetary bodies as they ascended to the land above. The box or shrine is decorated with alternating djed and tjet symbols, representing Osiris (whiteness stars) and his sister-wife Isis (haze of the ecliptic) respectively. Symbols and gods associated with Upper Egypt, the firmament of above. Anubis was often said to be 'upon his mound' or 'sand' an illusion perhaps to apex of the ecliptic, and perhaps a reason to place him upon a shrine.  

In this respect I don't believe there was any special harnessing of any electrical phenomenon regarding Tut’s or other similar ‘chests,’ just primitive people and their interpretation of events in the heavens.

The processional scene above depicts the Opet festival. A time when the barque of Amun (aurora) was carried from Karnak to Luxor (this varied somewhat). Here I can offer some tentative ideas as to what is occurring although it may be advisable to read my section on Amun first. http://www.gks.uk.com/gks14/ I might also add the following is something I’m still researching.

Amun was the aurora. It was observed globally due to cosmic chaos giving rise to an intense solar wind (as you would expect). Although mainly a night time phenomenon the aurora was also observed many times during the day courtesy of the Red Sun. Since Amun manifested himself as magical shimmering neon lights dancing across the heavens he was aptly known as the 'hidden one' or 'one whose true form could never be known.' Amun's boat has on it Amun's secret or hidden chamber and I believe the Opet festival was basically a celebration of the aurora lights migrating from the north to the south (some record both ways). In other words, the aurora lights were primarily a northern phenomenon (Egypt POV, northern hemisphere) but at a certain time of the year, amun’s lights migrated south somewhat or at least for a period of time. In celebration of this event, we have Amun (aurora) ferried south by way of a processional barque - Amun, the hidden one, transported via his secret chamber to manifest his magical lights from his secret dwelling in the south. By my reckoning this occurred around the time of the spring equinox, this around the same time the Egyptians celebrated the Opet Festival. It is interesting to note, the aurora today increases around the time of the equinoxes, cause unknown (unless EUers can answer this?). The festival varies in length, this sounds about right given aural apparitions. 

The winged deities inside the secret chamber I would associate with the all encompassing ecliptic haze i.e. wrapping around or enveloping bodies. The aegis (shield) at the prow and stern represent the gossamer, (aurora) like rings around celestial bodies, similar to that of Saturn's recently discovered ring. The large 'skirts' worn by the priests represent 'gravity' (electric!) waves caused by moon sized bodies perturbing earth’s rings or dust of the ecliptic. There were many barques or boats in the heavens, again dust is to blame. This granting visibility to the gossamer like rings around bodies, from earths pov, this taking on the appearance of a boat.  

Gg   -  http://www.gks.uk.com/

« Last Edit: March 31, 2010, 02:48:47 by The Aten »

Mo

• Exoplanet
« Reply #52 on: March 31, 2010, 07:16:58 »
IMO the bible has little if any historical value whatsoever. Unlike the 'sacred' hieroglyphs and images which were written in the 'here and now,’ the bible is a corrupt version of celestial events previous (the very same events I talk about in my books).
Gary

As I mentioned before the bible is probably a mixture of ancient stories and the philosophy of the times when it was written, but perhaps I should have added that the visions of the writers were very real and in revelation there is a description of how such visions were induced. Just as DMT visions can be produced today.

And I think that the explanations that you are producing will assist the experiencers of visions explain and crystalize what they see. At the moment there is no understanding of what they see, and they conclude that they have entered another dimension. But it is just that the past sky was so utterly different. I see people write that such and such about the past will never be known, but the past is a physical reality in my view. All we need to do is access it, and then understand just what we are seeing.
Mo

The Aten

• gas giant
« Reply #53 on: March 31, 2010, 20:21:30 »
Hi Mo and all,

An example of Egyptian 'borrowings?'

Will the real Moses Please stand up?

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1159903.html

Moses is of course an Egyptian name, with the same root as Tuth-mose (born of thoth) Ahmose ('moon is born', ref Clayton) and Ramses Ra mose (born or fashioned by Re). It basically means "born" (Egyptian hieroglyphs ms).  As if Pharaohs daughter would upon finding Moses in the bulrushes give him a Hebrew name?!  

Mo wrote: Was Moses in the sky ?

Absolutely!

My research many years ago led me to conclude the Exodus derives from the whole Egyptian expulsion of the Hyksos epoch. The authors of the above article have the right idea by tracing 'Moses' back to the time of the Hyksos (rogue Shepherd moons) only now, they should transfer the whole thing to the heavens above, and answers will be forthcoming.      

Moses should be equated with Ahmose, Kamose and Thuthmose, all names given to the Moon as it fell under the earths influence and expelled (led) foreign debris from the skies above. In other words...  

Moses was the Moon! (Mo = Moon).

I began writing a book on Moses a few years ago but felt the whole Egyptian god king Scenario, the forerunner to many of the stories in bible had to be explained first. Brief supporting evidence, Moses was many times portrayed with horns. An illusion to the moon exhibiting horns as the solar wind slammed into is surface (similar to Mercury's horns today). The promised land would be the real land above. Perhaps the Israelites were the 'elite ones of Ra' (Is Ra elite) who were led from the company (or slavery) of Ra out to the night sky and the firmament above, the promised land. Mount Sinai (Mesopotamian Moon god "Sin" ia) has to do with earths dusty ring - a 'mountain' from earths point of view, with the Moon/Moses/Ahmose appearing to climb the largest one of these to meet with 'god.' There is so much more to this but either way the answer lies in the original interpretation of cosmic catastrophe as witnessed firsthand by the Egyptians.

Of course what I am suggesting is blasphemous as the exodus lies the bedrock of today's major religions. But as with the illusive Egypt fallen soldiers, I would simply ask these guys, where is Moses buried? What of his brother Aaron, where's he interred? Let's go the whole hog, where are any of the biblical patriarchs buried?

Just think, if it wasn't for cosmic chaos, which for me is directly responsible for all the major religions, those of a religious nature, would, in all probability, and naturally I might say, believe in just one omnipresent god (that is, after we discovered the sun to be an electrified orb and not a god).

Might be a lot less wars, I wonder. God dam them rogue planets!    

Gg

« Last Edit: March 31, 2010, 21:02:43 by The Aten »

Mo

• Exoplanet
« Reply #54 on: April 01, 2010, 10:14:33 »
Moses was the Moon! (Mo = Moon).GG

Hey - I've just become the Moon !!

Mount Sinai (Mesopotamian Moon god "Sin" ia) has to do with earths dusty ring - a 'mountain' from earths point of view, with the Moon/Moses/Ahmose appearing to climb the largest one of these to meet with 'god.' GG

I'm dabbling with the idea that the cone-shaped magnetosphere had a lot of dust in or around the sheath. And this produced an inverse V shape in the sky on the night side of the Earth, and hence this was described as a mountain. Perhaps the dust was lit up in the sheath. So there was probably different 'mountains' in the past, and this has confused the Saturn System theory.
Mo (The Moon !!)

The Aten

• gas giant
« Reply #55 on: April 01, 2010, 16:03:38 »
Hi the Moon (Mo)

I like your thoughts. In my book Comet Venus under Amun I discuss the very possibility that earth's plumed magnetotail was actually deemed visible by dust (dust accounts for so much as to what was made visible). The plumes (possibly mountains to others) were attributed to auroral manifestations and the one 'whose true form could never be known,' the king of the gods Amun. Hence Amun's most familiar trait was that of wearing a double plumed 'auroral' headdress.

Amun was the aurora. http://www.gks.uk.com/gks14/

Amun's red crown to represent Lower Egypt, Earth. To my knowledge Amun never wears the white crown of Upper Egypt (heaven). The reason being, the aurora was more of an earthbound phenomena.

I further believe intense solar winds caused numerous magnetic poles to open up throughout the globe. So if the ancients refer to Amun/Aurora as dwelling in a particular mountain (such Gebel Barkal in the south) or in a temple (such as Karnak) then I'm inclined to believe them. Amun's neon lights were observed seemingly entering mountains and the temple complex at Karnak (dedicated to Amun). I only wish there was a way of confirming this. Again I would suggest this a natural sequence of events, magnetic poles opening up globally due to intense auroral storms, fed by a highly charged Sun, fed by countless tons of dust and debris, fed by planetary chaos.    

The following either refers to Amun's (earth's) magnetotail or the aurora or both returning to its earthly dwelling as the Sun rose in the east.  

“They believed at dawn each day when the sun broke the horizon Amun’s soul returned to its earthly dwelling.” (TV Documentary, Lost Temple to the Gods).

We have to take into account (chaos) the aurora (not earths tail) was also many times observed during the day courtesy of a red sun. Also, if the plumes represent earth's tail, these would only be visible as plumes on the two horizons. Other times, as earth spins, we would be looking up, or contained within them (if seen).

Forgot to mention, the 'parting of the waves' is the Moon/Moses cutting a path through earth dusty rings, similar to Saturn's moons hovering up debris, only in this particular case (or corrupt reference) the 'waters' (dust) came crashing back to fill the space behind.

Gg

Ancient history is upside down!

Mo

• Exoplanet
« Reply #56 on: April 01, 2010, 16:07:38 »
Which would mean that when the Moon got to the top of the hill that would be the full moon which is conjunction, and thus the time of the electric tree forming, which would be associated with the gods.
Mo

Mo

• Exoplanet
« Reply #57 on: April 02, 2010, 10:03:17 »
So if the ancients refer to Amun/Aurora as dwelling in a particular mountain (such Gebel Barkal in the south) or in a temple (such as Karnak) then I'm inclined to believe them.  Gg

Then you don't think that each position on the ground referred to some position in the sky. Especially the stars.
Mo

The Aten

• gas giant
« Reply #58 on: April 02, 2010, 19:43:09 »
Mo wrote: "Which would mean that when the Moon got to the top of the hill that would be the full moon which is conjunction, and thus the time of the electric tree forming, which would be associated with the gods."

You may be right Mo as Amun/Aurora was 'one who has millions of forms and transformations.' However, I cannot find any references to Amun's association with a tree.  

To a high degree of confidence I will say this, the 'tree of life' above which is to be found on thousands of Mesopotamian cylinder seals derives from the time when Mars (winged disk) locked into a geosynchronous orbit above the Trans-Himalayas (thus catastrophically raising them) prior to and during the electromagnetic extraction of Mars' core to become the planet Mercury (Egyptian Aten, Babylonian Nabu?). The tree represents the intermingling of atmospheres - the transference of volatiles and such like. So whatever you want to throw in here - electrical discharges, sprites, jets, swirling winds, dust and debris, you wouldn't be far off the mark - this was the ultimate in illuminated Christmas trees (the origin of the Xmas trees). Not far off the images presented on the cylinder seals. It was also known as the 'hanging gardens of Babylon' as we literally have gardens hanging from the gods. From an Egyptian perspective the 'tree' was probably the sacred scarab beetle.    

Mo wrote: "Then you don't think that each position on the ground referred to some position in the sky. Especially the stars."

The ancients tried to line up with the chaotic heavens and everything that went with it numerous times by building dedicatory temples - this would be the natural thing to do but polar shift deemed monitoring the background stars, and chaotic phenomena almost impossible. The distinctly odd axis of many Egyptian temples are testament to this. This would include Hathor and Isis (ring and ecliptic). Earth's more profound wobble would see earths rings playing catch up most of the time. Apart from an east west axis, the eciptic was also probably all over the shop.  

The best they could do sometimes was built capitols in honour of gods when reaching their most northerly or southerly points (plus east and west) when traversing the ecliptic. An example; Memphis was home of the god Ptah ('one who held up the metal plate of heaven'). I associate Ptah with Jupiter. The Egyptians built Memphis as far north as possible to be directly under Jupiter as its furthest most northerly point at that time (polar shift). Directly below the creator god Ptah/Jupiter would bring them closer to the god, if you see what I mean.

In regards to Amun/Aurora; numerous magnetic poles opened up all over the globe due to intense geomagnetic storms. Although an illusion, these were seen to 'touch' the earth in many places (some people believe they have witnessed the northern lights touching the ground). Many documentaries show the same thing would occur if earth's magnetic field flipped (something I believe actually occurred numerous times during the period of chaos). Auroral glows were seen particularly above large outcrops of rocks such as Gebel Barkal and above Karnak, hence it was believed Amun literally dwelt in the mountain or in the temple. You could say 'fixed' but apart from the general location, how fixed are the northern lights?  

Gg

I think I'm going to change my name to Solomon... Solo Moon. After all its what we're left with.

« Last Edit: April 02, 2010, 19:46:25 by The Aten »

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
powering up the aurora
« Reply #59 on: April 03, 2010, 02:21:34 »

Amun was the aurora. It was observed globally due to cosmic chaos giving rise to an intense solar wind (as you would expect). Although mainly a night time phenomenon the aurora was also observed many times during the day courtesy of the Red Sun. Since Amun manifested himself as magical shimmering neon lights dancing across the heavens he was aptly known as the 'hidden one' or 'one whose true form could never be known.' Amun's boat has on it Amun's secret or hidden chamber and I believe the Opet festival was basically a celebration of the aurora lights migrating from the north to the south (some record both ways). In other words, the aurora lights were primarily a northern phenomenon (Egypt POV, northern hemisphere) but at a certain time of the year, amun’s lights migrated south somewhat or at least for a period of time. In celebration of this event, we have Amun (aurora) ferried south by way of a processional barque - Amun, the hidden one, transported via his secret chamber to manifest his magical lights from his secret dwelling in the south. By my reckoning this occurred around the time of the spring equinox, this around the same time the Egyptians celebrated the Opet Festival. It is interesting to note, the aurora today increases around the time of the equinoxes, cause unknown (unless EUers can answer this?). The festival varies in length, this sounds about right given aural apparitions. 

Gg   -  http://www.gks.uk.com/

earths orbit around the sun showing the eqinox and solstices

i had thought before the increase in auroa during the equinox was perhaps due to a few things including the angle of the earth at those points and how the current flows through it, change in the "charge" of the planet as it moves from the winter energy to the summer energy and the difference in the EU current as it moves around the sun

obviously not got a clue if any of these are right or wrong!