Author Topic: The Electric Universe Bible  (Read 139121 times)

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
  • EUreka?: +1/-0
  • It's time to step out of the Gravity, Well?
    • Electric Universe theory blog
The Electric Universe Bible
« on: December 27, 2009, 23:37:51 »
The Electric Universe Bible

Does the Torah (the 5 books of Moses or Pentateuch) tell the readers events that happened in an Electrical Universe, a more electrified Earth? The Torah would appear to contain esoteric knowledge, thats what Kabbalah is about. The ancients had sects/groups/leaders/priests who had access to secret knowledge and one way to pass the knowledge on is to hide it in stories, songs, drawings, patterns etc.

It is interesting to read the Bible and actually take note of what it is telling you, not what you have been told it tells you.

2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose.

4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.
Genesis 6 (New International Version) - biblegateway

This is the starting chapter of Noah and The Flood. Yet it seems to say that the Nephilim were alive after the flood. Yet the flood killed everything? Other stuff also seems to come from these few verses, were "the humans" seeded, half breeds etc.

Although the translation above is NIV I will try to use either older translations such as Young's Literal Translation, Tyndales and also this Hebrew Interlinear Bible. Some verses suffer amazingly from "lost in translation" and some of the more literal translations open your electric eyes.

Hebrew Interlinear Bible - Genesis 3 - the self turning flaming sword?

24 yea, he casteth out the man, and causeth to dwell at the east of the garden of Eden the cherubs and the flame of the sword which is turning itself round to guard the way of the tree of life.
Genesis 3:24 (Young's Literal Translation) - biblegateway

24 After sending them out, the Lord God stationed mighty cherubim to the east of the Garden of Eden. And he placed a flaming sword that flashed back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.
Genesis 3:24 (New Living Translation) - biblegateway

24 He threw them out of the garden and stationed angel-cherubim and a revolving sword of fire east of it, guarding the path to the Tree-of-Life.
Genesis 3:24 (The Message) - biblegateway

24 Then God put winged creatures at the entrance to the garden and a flaming, flashing sword to guard the way to the life-giving tree.
Genesis 3:24 (Contemporary English Version) - biblegateway

The flaming sword seen on the East side of the Garden of Eden? Why mention that it was on the East side?

Is there anything in the Electric Universe Theory that might be able to be the flaming self turning sword? Would a pair of twisting Birkeland Currents or the Squatting Man be an explanation or was it something else?

I have not yet read Immanuel Velikovsky's books. I want to see if I come to similar conclusions or ideas as him and other people, following the logic of the EU Theory. It will be interesting to see how my ideas/thoughts change after reading his works.

The one book i have read is God's Fire (Moses and the management of Exodus by Alfred de Grazia). The books ideas again follow the EU Theory logic that if you use EU Theory and apply it to something most people come up with similar ideas.

Links:

** Hebrew Interlinear Bible (OT) - scripture4all .org - Hebrew / English translation
** Greek Interlinear Bible (NT) - scripture4all .org - Greek / English translation
** biblegateway .com - single English translation
** bibleshark .com - parallel English translations
** the Sefer Yetzirah -  Book of Creation

the plasmaVerse - The Electric Universe Torah/Bible (home/index page)
« Last Edit: January 06, 2010, 18:21:20 by electrobleme »

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
The Electric Universe Bible - the plasmaVerses
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2009, 23:54:16 »
The plasmaVerses

Verses

** Genesis 1 (verses 1-2)  and spirit of Elohim vibrating over surfaces of the waters

** Genesis 1 (verses 3-5)  he shall become light and and he is becoming light

** Genesis 1 (verses 6-8)   the second day - seperating the waters/firmaments

** Genesis 1 (verses 9-10)  the gathering of water and appearance of dry land

** Genesis 1 (verses 11-13)   the seeding of the Earth (no sun or moon created yet?)

** Genesis 1 (verses 14-19) the luminaries of the skies for signs and seasons - day 4

** Genesis 3:24 banished from the Garden of Eden - Cherubin and the Sword

** Joshua 10:11-14 Joshua and the day the earth stood still?

** Isaiah plantery events and associated catastrophe being described (Mo post)

** Revelation 8:12 and Isaiah 13:10  and a third of the Sun was smitten

Topics / Themes

The Garden of Eden
** the cherubin (winged creatures) and the flaming moving sword
** "East" The Garden of Eden as a planet (Mo post)

The Flood and water
** Genesis chapters 7 and 8 - the deluge and floods stopped by the wind (spirit/current?) of god?
** The Nephilim
** all the springs of the great deep burst forth - water, water everywhere? EU post

The Sefer Yetzirah (Book of Creation) - Bohu is the slimy stones sunk in the abysses between which the water comes out.

Revelations
** Gods curse? - if anyone adds to this book/bible... or is it scroll?

Moses and the Exodus
** God's Fire - Moses and the management of Exodus - book by Alfred de Grazia
** "ngoma lungundu" - the Fire of God - the Ark of Covenant - electrical ernergy weapon and an African replica?
** the EU God and Mount Sinai - Exodus chapters 19,20 and 24 - EU events?
** Moses and the Exodus occured in the sky - were the events a description of ancient Chaos and why there is no evidence for them?

The power/meanings of Words/Language
** The Hebrew Language - more than just a language? A sound/frequency/vibration/energy?

« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 16:03:43 by electrobleme »

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
Genesis 1 v 1-2 : and spirit of Elohim vibrating over surfaces of the waters

Genesis chapter 1 versus 1-2 (Hebrew Interlinear Bible) - chaos, vibrating, water

The Electric Universe Theory would seem to suggest that frequenices/vibrations may be vital in the Universe. It is interesting to note that the translation of these verse suggests something moving over or causing the waters to vibrate. Also that the Earth became chaos or became chaotic.

1 In the beginning of God's preparing the heavens and the earth --
2 the earth hath existed waste and void, and darkness [is] on the face of the deep, and the Spirit of God fluttering on the face of the waters
Genesis 1:1-2 (Young's Literal Translation) - biblegateway

In the beginning God created heaven and earth. The earth was void and empty, and darkness was upon the deep, and the spirit of God moved upon the water.
The first book of Moses called Genesis - Tyndale's Old Testament

The modern versions seem to translate the "vibrating" into hovering or moving. This may be an example where the translation may totally change the information or image. If it does mean vibrating and we dont understand that word in the verse then we use something that is more logical, or, that the common man in the street will understand.

** theplasmaVerse article on Genesis chapter 1 v1-2 : In the beginning...there became chaos, vibration and water
« Last Edit: January 06, 2010, 16:11:43 by electrobleme »

kevin

• Exoplanet
  • EUreka?: +3/-0
Re: The Electric Universe Bible
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2009, 01:36:35 »
I have recently had cause to converse with a very special man, a jewish man who I was helping move home after his wife had recently passed over.
We sat and chatted and after telling all I have come to find via dowsing He just smiled and said it was if I was reciting the torah.
He is a world famous actor who's great grand father was the leader of a race of jews out of baghdad, I know one of His daughters who is very tapped in indeed.
Her great great grand father the ben ish chai was pronounced dead early in life after falling down a well, but survived and began to quote the torah word for word before ever seeing it, she tells of family tales of having to pull him down from the ceilings as He levitated .
She has shown Me how the letters of hebrew are almost mimicking the rythms of sounds, and they are from sanskrit.
Our life spans are too short to have seen the effects of when cyclic occurances happen and possibly become visual, but by telling the tales for milleniums, the patterns are there once You wear an electrical hat as such.
My friend has a portrait similer to this one of her great great grandfather the ben ish chai, but he is looking at the observer, I was transfixed when I saw it, similer to when I first saw a large verse from the quaran .
light upon light, god guides whom He will to his light.
I find layers circulating on top of each other, alternate layers of spin.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Ish_Chai
kevin
« Last Edit: December 28, 2009, 01:45:23 by kevin »

Mo

• Exoplanet
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2009, 03:42:59 »
"The flaming sword seen on the East side of the Garden of Eden? Why mention that it was on the East side?"

I would see the Garden of Eden as being in the sky. As a planet approached Earth the flaming sword of the planet is the cometary tail. This would appear to the east of the planet. Now the Garden of Eden could have been the planet or it could have been some concentrated dust region near Earth, or other possibilities.
Mo

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
a planets sword of flames
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2009, 15:56:57 »
never considered that great idea, linked or similar to the "comet venus" idea? but having watched the "Symbols of an Alien Sky" this would fit. Do you think they could have been the same thing or was the Garden of Eden flaming sword a seperate much older event?

i will be working my way through the Bible so if you got any more stuff on that idea it would be good to discuss it now or even save it for then.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2009, 17:12:54 by electrobleme »

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
Genesis 1 (v 3-5) : he shall become light and he is becoming light
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2009, 16:58:00 »
Genesis 1 v 3-5 : he shall become light and and he is becoming light

3 and God saith, `Let light be;' and light is.
Genesis 1:3 (Young's Literal Translation) - biblegateway

3 and he is saying Elohim he shall become light and he is becoming light (Hebrew Interlinear Bible)

This is where knowing what the words really mean counts. Does something/someone become light, is the ability of light created/found/named, does something change so light can be seen/created...

4 And God seeth the light that [it is] good, and God separateth between the light and the darkness,
Genesis 1:3-4 (Young's Literal Translation) - biblegateway

4 and he is seeing Elohim the light that good and he is seperating Elohim between the light and between the darkness (Hebrew Interlinear Bible)

Light has been spoken into being? The power/energy/frequency of words or their implied knowledge?

She has shown Me how the letters of hebrew are almost mimicking the rythms of sounds, and they are from sanskrit. (kevin)

Whatever happend in Genesis caused a difference now as there is dark/light. The 2 great lights of the day and the night and the stars have not yet been created.

** Genesis chapter 1 v3-5 : Elohim he shall become light and he is becoming light
« Last Edit: January 06, 2010, 16:07:11 by electrobleme »

Mo

• Exoplanet
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2009, 02:23:38 »
Yes, I guess the Garden of Eden was from an earlier time than the Velikovskian. Which does make references to the East as odd.

I did a stretch at Bible interpretation in EU terms. I'll be keen to read your ideas.
Mo

Mo

• Exoplanet
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2010, 09:51:53 »

Isaiah 2 19  And they shall go into the holes of rocks, and into the caves of the earth

from the face of the fear of the Lord, and from the glory of his majesty, when he shall

rise up to strike the earth.

Isaiah 4 5 And the Lord will create upon every place of mount Sion, and where he is

called upon, a cloud by day, and a smoke and the brightness of a flaming fire in the

night: for over all the glory shall be a protection.

Isaiah 4 6 And there shall be a tabernacle for a shade in the daytime from the heat, and

for a security and covert from the whirlwind, and from rain.

Isaiah 5 26And he will lift up a sign to the nations afar off, and will whistle to them

from the ends of the earth: and behold they shall come with speed swiftly.

Isaiah 11 4But he shall judge the poor with justice, and shall reprove with equity for

the meek of the earth: land he shall strike the earth with the rod of his mouth, and

with the breath of his lips he shall slay the wicked.

Isaiah 13 9Behold, the day of the Lord shall come, a cruel day, and full of indignation,

and of wrath, and fury, to lay the land desolate, and to destroy the sinners thereof out

of it.

10For the stars of heaven, and their brightness shall not display their light: the

sun shall be darkened in his rising, and the moon shall not shine with her light.

13For this I will trouble the heaven: and the earth shall be moved out of her place,

for the indignation of the Lord of hosts, and for the day of his tierce wrath.

Isaiah 14 12How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, who didst rise in the morning?

how art thou fallen to the earth, that didst wound the nations?

Isaiah 24 1Behold the Lord shall lay waste the earth, and shall strip it, and shall

afflict the face thereof, and scatter abroad the inhabitants thereof.

6Therefore shall a curse devour the earth, and the inhabitants thereof shall sin: and

therefore they that dwell therein shall be mad, and few men shall be left.

18And it shall come to pass, that he that shall flee from the noise of the fear, shall

fall into the pit: and he that shall rid himself out of the pit, shall be taken in the

snare: for the flood-gates from on high are opened, and the foundations of the earth

shall be shaken.

19With breaking shall the earth be broken, with crushing shall the earth be crushed,

with trembling shall the earth be moved.

20With shaking shall the earth be shaken as a drunken man, and shall be removed as

the tent of one night: and the iniquity thereof shall be heavy upon it, and it shall

fell, and not rise again.

Isaiah 38 8Behold I will bring again the shadow of the lines, by which it is now gone

down in the sun dial of Achaz with the sun, ten lines backward. And the sun returned ten

lines by the degrees by which it was gone down.

Isaiah 50 Behold at my rebuke I will make the sea a desert, I will turn the rivers into

dry land: the fishes shall rot for want of water, and shall die for thirst.

3I will clothe the heavens with darkness, and will make sackcloth their covering.

So I think it is clear that planetary events are being depicted. Hence the Lord is a

planet or something in the ancient sky, that causes chaos on Earth. One would consider

that these events come from a very ancient time - a time before the planets roamed

randomly as described by Velikovsky. But then again one would expect passages in the

bible that describe events that also the ancient Egyptians depicted in their temples and

stories of adventures of their  pharaohs .

In fact such comparisons between the bible and the Egyptians seems likely to have been

done before and by adding in the planetary aspects a timeline might present itself.
Mo

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
signs and wonders in the skies... and a third of the sun was smitten?
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2010, 12:48:58 »
Mo, great verses describing planetary catastrophe and the poor buggers on earth that died or lived through it!

It has to happen again... will it happen slowly or quickly... will we know what is happening... will the EU theory people be like todays christians walking around with signs saying "The end of the world is nigh"...what will be the signs and wonders seen in the skies?

Never thought of the Lord as a planet but it makes sense, if the other Gods were planets or events then why not the Lord/God.

and a third of the sun was smitten

Star Spot (sun spot) found on the K0 giant star XX Triangulum (HD 12545) or a third of the sun was smitten?

10 For the stars of the heavens, and their constellations, Cause not their light to shine, Darkened hath been the sun in its going out, And the moon causeth not its light to come forth.
Isaiah 13:10 (Young's Literal Translation)

Then the fourth angel blew [his] trumpet, and a third of the sun was smitten, and a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that [the light of] a third of them was darkened, and a third of the daylight [itself] was withdrawn, and likewise a third [of the light] of the night was kept from shining.
Revelation 8:12 (Amplified Bible)

AND THE FOURth MESSENGER TRUMPETS AND WAS-given-a-BLOW [was-eclipsed] THE third OF-THE SUN AND THE third OF-THE MOON AND THE third OF-THE GLEAMers [stars] THAT MAY-BE-BEING-DARKenED THE third OF-them AND THE DAY NO MAY-BE-APPEARING THE [for-the] third OF-her [of-her-it] AND THE NIGHT LIKE-AS [likewise]
Revelation 8:12 (Greek Interlinear Bible NT)

The image above of XX Triangulum (HD 12545) shows the largest Star Spot or Sun Spot found so far in the Universe. Is this evidence of how the Sun, moon and stars could darken? In an Electrical Universe the Stars have to be powered by electricity so if the power is reduced or something changes in the Star itself then it could change.

More images and a press release relating to the largest Star Spot can be found in this article here on The Electric Sky

« Last Edit: January 06, 2010, 18:25:12 by electrobleme »

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
God's Fire by Alfred de Grazia

For those interested in the Electric Universe Bible and how it has either affected humans or been witnessed by our ancestors then Alfred de Grazia's book God's Fire - Moses and the management of Exodus - is a great book.

Written from the EU Theory point of view it takes you through the alleged life of Moses and especially the events and plagues that the Israelite and Egyptian nations endured.

You can buy the God's Fire book 2nd hand from amazon.com (expensive) or there is the free full God's Fire pdf version from the immense website of Alfred de Grazia that includes basically his lifetimes work.

God's Fire book: TABLE OF CONTENTS:

I PLAGUES AND COMETS
Comets and Angels ... Cosmic Plagues ... The Destruction of Egypt

II THE SCENARIO OF EXODUS
High-Level Negotiations ... Why Pharaoh pursued the Hebrews... The Organized Move ... Opening and Closing the Waters ... Unforeseen Circumstances

III CATASTROPHE AND DIVINE FIRES
Whose Angel?.,.The Censored Designs of Heaven ... The Gentile Exodus ... The Horror of Red ... The Electrostatic Age ... Yahweh's Electrical Fire Conglomerate ... The Celestial First Cause

IV THE ARK IN ACTION
The Giant Capacitor ... Constructing the Ark ... Dangers of Electrocution ... The Ark at Work ... The Electric Oracle ... The Battle of Jericho ... The Ark's End ... God's Fire Gone

V LEGENDS AND MIRACLES
Radiation Diseases ... The Burnt Offering ... Manna ... The Electro-Chemical Factory ... The Brazen Serpent and other Rods

VI THE CHARISMA OF MOSES
The Love Child.. A Disliking for Hebrews ... The Meek Killer ... The Courtly Shepherd ... Circumcision and Speech Problems ... Scientist and Inventor ... Talking with Gods ... The Centralization of Hallucination ... An Israelite Opinion Survey ... Routinizing Charisma ... The Maniac Scientist

VII THE LEVITES AND THE REVOLTS
Numbers Leaving Egypt ... Impedimenta... Technicians and Security Police ... Blame the People ... Protests, Riots, and Massacres... Revolt of the Golden Calf ... Korah's Rebellion ... Freud and the Murder of Moses ... Beth Peor

VIII THE ELECTRICAL GOD
The Name of Yahweh ... The Character of Yahweh ... Sin vs Science... Immortality ... Monotheism

« Last Edit: January 07, 2010, 07:37:07 by electrobleme »

Mo

• Exoplanet
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2010, 02:21:25 »
It has to happen again... will it happen slowly or quickly... will we know what is happening... will the EU theory people be like todays christians walking around with signs saying "The end of the world is nigh"...what will be the signs and wonders seen in the skies?
electobleme

The ancients must have depended greatly on the predictions of the planets.  It must have been tremendously important to tell whether a planet would come close to the Earth.  Therefore there would have been a lot of prophecy.  Thus the prophecy in the Bible probably related to their times, and not to ours, even Revelation.

So one has to consider very clearly what situations could upset the Solar system.  For example, if Venus changed orbit or increased electrical charge, then a current would pass between Venus and the Earth, which would stabilize the situation.  So it would take something very big to destabilise the Solar system.

This is why consideration of the Saturn System is important.  We can see the story that something big happened, with possibly Saturn entering the solar system causing an electrical surge.  A semi stable configuration developed but then broke up and a period of random planetary motion ensued.  Eventually the present stable situation resulted.  So to become unstable again, probably something very big needs to happen to the Solar system.  There are candidates for this in the electric universe, but there would be considerable warning.
Mo

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
The ancients must have depended greatly on the predictions of the planets.  It must have been tremendously important to tell whether a planet would come close to the Earth.  Therefore there would have been a lot of prophecy.  Thus the prophecy in the Bible probably related to their times, and not to ours, even Revelation.
Mo

Yep, planets as part of the Signs and Wonders and I 100% agree with you about Revelation being about what happened. Esoteric knowledge handed down and revealed. Of course they could write about it happening in the future as it is likely to happen again but they either witnessed it or somehow had the knowledge of what had happened. The events described in it are so EU catastrophe!

What I like about the end of Revelations is another "lost in translation". The famous warning quoted by Christians about nothing can be added or taken away from the Bible as its Gods word. But Revelations does not say that. It says this scroll. Meaning just the scroll that revelations was written on. Not the Bible, not the New Testament and not the Old Testament. The Christian Bible did not exist then and Revelations was just one scroll by itself.

The Curse of God is not even God being quoted as such, its the person who wrote it. Why would you not want a single phrase added or taken away only from this scroll? If it is esoteric knowledge and anything is changed then the secret message/knowledge power could be lost.

16`I, Jesus did send my messenger to testify to you these things concerning the assemblies; I am the root and the offspring of David, the bright and morning star!
17And the Spirit and the Bride say, Come; and he who is hearing -- let him say, Come; and he who is thirsting -- let him come; and he who is willing -- let him take the water of life freely.
18`For I testify to every one hearing the words of the prophecy of this scroll, if any one may add unto these, God shall add to him the plagues that have been written in this scroll,
19and if any one may take away from the words of the scroll of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the scroll of the life, and out of the holy city, and the things that have been written in this scroll;'
Revelation 22:16-19 (Young's Literal Translation)

18 I declare to all who hear the words of the prophecy contained in this book--'If anyone adds to it, God will add to his troubles the Curses described in this book;
19 and if any one takes away any of the words in the book containing this prophecy, God will take away his share in the Tree of Life, and in the Holy City--as described in this book.'
Revelation 22:16-19 - bibleshar (modern versions)

Nearly all the modern translations say book and not scroll.

16 i JESUS SEND THE MESSENGER OF-ME TO-witness to-YOU these ON THE OUT-CALLEDS I AM THE ROOT AND THE breed [race] OF-THE DAVID THE GLEAMer [star] THE SHINing [resplendent] AND EARLY-one
17 AND THE spirit AND THE BRIDE ARE-sayING BE-YOU-COMING AND THE one-HEARING LET-him-say BE-YOU-COMING AND THE one-THIRSTING LET-him-BE-COMING AND THE one-WILLING LET-him-BE-GETTING THE water OF-LIFE gratuitously
18 I AM TOGETHER-witnessING for to-EVERY one-HEARING THE sayings [words] OF-THE BEFORE-AVERment [prohphecy] OF-THE SCROLLet this IF-EVER ANY MAY-BE-ON-PLACING TOWARDS these SHALL-BE-ON-PLACING THE God ON him THE BLOWS [calamities] THE ones-HAVING-been-WRITTEN IN SCROLLet this
19 AND IF-EVER ANY MAY-BE-FROM-LIFTING FROM THE sayings [words] OF-SCROLL OF-THE BEFORE-AVERment [prohphecy] this SHALL-BE-FROM-LIFTING THE God THE PART OF-him FROM SCROLL OF-THE LIFE AND OUT OF-THE city THE HOLY AND OF-THE ones-HAVING-been-WRITTEN IN SROLLet this
Revelation 22:16-19 - Greek Interlinear Bible (NT)

« Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 17:53:23 by electrobleme »

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
Genesis 1 (v 6-8) : the second day - seperating the waters/firmaments
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2010, 18:22:25 »

Genesis 1 (v 6-8) : the second day - seperating the waters/firmaments

6 and·he-is-saying Elohim he-shall-become atmosphere in·midst-of the·waters and·he-shall-become separating between waters to·waters
7 and·he-is-making Elohim » the·atmosphere and·he-is-separating between the·waters which from·under to·the·atmosphere and·between the·waters which from·on to·the·atmosphere and·he-is-becoming so
8 and·he-is-calling Elohim to·the·atmosphere heavens and·he-is-becoming orb evening

English version
6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which [were] under the firmament from the waters which [were] above the firmament: and it was so.
8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.
Genesis chapter 1 verses 6-8(Hebrew Interlinear Bible)

6 And God saith, `Let an expanse be in the midst of the waters, and let it be separating between waters and waters.'
7 And God maketh the expanse, and it separateth between the waters which [are] under the expanse, and the waters which [are] above the expanse: and it is so.
8 And God calleth to the expanse `Heavens;' and there is an evening, and there is a morning -- day second.
Genesis 1:6-8 (Young's Literal Translation) | biblegateway.com

And God said: let there be a firmament between the waters, and let it divide the waters asunder. Then God made the firmament and parted the waters which were under the firmament, from the waters that were above the firmament: And it was so. And God called the firmament heaven. And so of the evening and morning was made the second day.
The First Book of Moses called Genesis | Chapter 1 verses 6-8 | Tyndale's Old Testament
« Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 18:39:23 by electrobleme »

peter

• gas giant
    • Hydrogen2Oxygen
The relation between consciousness and electromagnetic fields is evident under the light of an Electric-Universe-Theory.

Consciousness first of all creates order
This order is everywhere in the creation of God. The Fibonacci-Spiral for example is a fractal pattern that is present on all scales, from macro-cosmos to the micro-cosmos (from galaxies to the fractal patterns of electric plasma).

All electrons have a property called "spin," which describes the way they rotate on their axes, generating a magnetic field as they do so. If the spins of neighboring electrons in a given material are opposite one another, these magnetic fields cancel each other out. But when the spins of neighboring electrons in a material are aligned, such that the electrons are rotating in tandem like synchronized swimmers in a pool, the material itself becomes magnetic. This alignment only occurs among the electrons of certain elements, including iron and manganese.
Source: Electrons on the Brink: Fractal Patterns May Be Key to Semiconductor Magnetism - http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/02/100209091840.htm

Uniformity has higher order than chaotic formations. And uniform alignment of spins in a material creates a strong magnetic field.

The spins of the molecules of air are not uniform, but chaotic. They move all in an random matter.
This is one reason why air is a good isolator. Imagine what would happen if this would not be the case!
But if one could align the spins of air by an uniform force field, the air would become surely an conductor, in other words it transforms into the fourth aggregation form called plasma.

Take a look at this video: Instructional: How to Make Plasma in a Microwave - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_Ptrwzj10M

Through the uniform magnetic field (it's a changing field, but it is uniform by the sinus wave) the spins of the air molecules aligns all in one direction and the air becomes a conductor.

The burning bush

The presence of an angel "in our 3D world" creates similar phenomenons. The air becomes a conductor and emits light.
In the case of Moses the alignment of the air molecules was so perfect, that the "plasma" was not hot and don't consumed the bush.

The Higher Order of consciousness prevents consumption
Several times the Bible mention that clothes and sandal don't consumed during the time in the desert.
You can imagine that eternal life has a straight relation to the "incorruptible" spirit that a human should acquire.
The spirit of God is a consuming fire, but only for the "corruptible" things, not to the things that are "incorruptible", like the truth.
Therefore we die, because of the fact that we fall into sin (as humanity) and the sin is like a big resistor, that if flooded by the spirit of God would simply burn. To prevent this, we die before this happen (maximum of 120 years as told to Noah after the diluvian) and we get only a small amount of God's life force. But through prayer we can ask for the spirit of God, bit by bit, and this transforms our personality gradually and "we become in tune with this great power" (Nikola Tesla).

Eternal life will only be possible for the hole humanity, not for single individuals

As I see life on this planet, there is no individuality. It may sound ridiculous to say so, but I believe each person is but a wave passing through space, ever-changing from minute to minute as it travels along, finally, some day, just becoming dissolved. – Nikola Tesla

The Great Awakening, the time before Armageddon, will be a great tribulation for wicked people that refuse to align to the perfect law and will of God. The greater amount of life force will burn them. But before this happens they will consciously recognize the presence of the angelic military force, that prepare the transition from the old system to the new system.

After this Big Event humanity will no longer suffer illness and will live for eternity. All people will be in tune with the power that has it's origin in a invisible dimension, like the spins of the atoms in a magnetic material.

I will edit this post in a few hours to add some references to scriptures.