Author Topic: the Birth Of Rock  (Read 36650 times)

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
  • EUreka?: +1/-0
  • It's time to step out of the Gravity, Well?
    • Electric Universe theory blog
the Birth Of Rock
« on: December 10, 2009, 00:52:33 »

the Birth Of Rock

The earths material, minerals and stuff must have come from somewhere but where where is that some? Why does everything get covered over in soild and dust?

One of the biggest clues for where did the earths resources come from is our water. We are a water planet, 7/10s of our surface is covered in it. The only sensible place that water has come from is from the earth itself.  All the old civilisastions talk about the water coming from the earth. You have oasis in deserts, you have fossil water etc.

Could some of our rocks and minerals come from the earth or be created by events in an Electric Universe? Is there any evidence or proof? I beleive I have physical evidence, its just how you interpret it. Can you see the Birth Of Rock?

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
BOR - Death Stalagmites, nocave popcorn and Malta's Blue Clay
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2009, 01:16:00 »
the Birth Of Rock | Minerals | Death Stalagmites and "no cave popcorn"

outside stalagmites and no cave popcorn? or mineral deposits but how and when?

Just behind Qolla Icke on the island of Malta (near Fomm Ir-Rih Bay) is an area of Malta's Blue Clay. It is out in the open and is the only Blue Clay I have found that looks fried, changed, altered. On it and in it are stalagmites of varying colours, sizes and structures. There is also cave coral or cave popcorn and perhaps the start of some Death Coral (Death Stalagmites).

outside - no cave- stalagmites?

How can stalagmites and cave popcorn be formed out in the open with no structure over head? If they are not outdoor stalagmites and nocave popcorn then still the question is how could these mineral formations occur on the Blue Clay?

she shells sanctuary on the sea shore

The Blue Clay of Malta is meant to erode easily and flows downhill. There are also no overhanging caves or ledges for minerals to drip down from. How quickly can these formations be created compared to how quickly it erodes?

Death Stalagmites (Death Coral)

Death Coral or Death Stalagmites - geology mystery

Death Coral is a mystery to Geology. It looks like sharp stalagmites but according to them can not be a stalagmite as it is sharp and there are no stalactites on the roofs above. That is why it is not called Death Stalagmites. Is there an example of the start of a bit of Death Coral or Death Stalagmite on the area of the Powergon Icke?

** Birth Of Rock - Death Stalagmites and nocave popcorn
** BOR - Powergon Icke - EYE view photograph collection

more Electric Universe geology sites
gEUlogy.com
gEUlogy.com | articles index
** thunderbolts.info | Planetary Science
** thunderbolts TPOD | Earth Geology
EYE | gEUlogy and EU photographs

« Last Edit: May 22, 2010, 01:43:05 by electrobleme »

kevin

• Exoplanet
  • EUreka?: +3/-0
Re: the Birth Of Rock
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2009, 14:24:59 »
All is ONE.
Permeating that one substance is a subtle geometrically based lattice grid.
The meeting points on that geometry create interferance points where accumulated flows buil up in the geometry.
We exist in several of the dimensions of a multiple dimension geometry.
This is 3d which our normal senses see and touch and smell etc, but the further dimensions are entwined all within this also.
How that geometry meets in a complex arrangement of permutations creates the periodic table of elements, those further compound and create all We know .
All of this is still the ONE.
just all mixed up into a fantastic cake sort of mixture.
As long as the force that permeates the one is stable and uniform in a balance of opposite spin orientations then locally each and every atom remebers its local arrangement.
may the force be with You .
kevin

mharratsc

• asteroid/comet
  • EUreka?: +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2009, 18:55:35 »
I'll agree that it sounds like Malta is a deposition point for a telluric current, and thinking of the island from the perspective of a positive leg of a circuit would explain the formations there in that fashion.  It also jives with the notion that subterranean mineral formations owe their existence more to the currents flowing through the conductive mediums of their growth than the temperature or length of the dehydration process the formation is subjected to.  It also better explains the growth of salt crystals on the banks of high-salinity desert pools than any other hypothesis I have been made aware of.

I do have one issue with a statement in the article: "water comes from the Earth".

I do not think this is correct, actually.  I think we get our water from the Sun.

More specifically- I think water on the Earth is formed by the interaction of hydrogen ions from the Sun combining with oxygen molecules produced by Earth's abundant vegetation.  Hence why I feel that global warming is indeed a man-made phenomenon-  just not for the same reasons that popular media are espousing.  We've defoliated our planet- most especially the phytoplankton blanket of our oceans (due to rising acidicity).  Loss of the vegetation as a carbon sink, loss of reflectivity of the atmosphere due to less oxygen to form water... you get the picture.  :\

Looking at formation of water from this perspective, it challenges the accepted belief that we have life on this planet because of it's abundant water, and challenges one to consider that we have abundant water on this planet chiefly because a form of life grew here that was able to thrive in the initially high CO2 levels of our volcanically-active young world!  :)

Mike H.

-Typed on my Android phone- please forgive the typos!

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
There is something about Malta that’s for sure, last year we had a lightning storm that rumbled on for 3 weeks! where did all that energy come from? rubbing of dust together. of course.

The Maltese also say that the trade winds start here. this sounds weird but I feel that sometimes wind or weather fronts are pulled rather than pushed. there is a lot of wind on and around Malta, and not just from me in this forum.

And thanks for mentioning what I said about water. another reminder for me that I can not say "it is", especially with my interpretation of the Electric Universe Theory. I sound as bad as mainstream scientits. its an idea and these will certainly change over the years.

I think what you say about water is a real eye opener. so simple, like how the universe seems to work. I do have some discussion points, which is what it’s all about :)

The idea that the water comes from the earth is based on the idea that there is so much water in or below the earth, things like the Beijing anomaly (pdf). how has this got there if water is produced outside in the atmosphere? do you have a mechanism or idea that leads to this, such as the water is found there because it leaks in from outside etc.

there is this old testament quote below, not saying that the old testament is the word of god sort of thing but that it is a record of what the old people thought (as it seems they borrowed a lot of it from everyone else around them or before them).

4 Thou dost not make to thyself a graven image, or any likeness which [is] in the heavens above, or which [is] in the earth beneath, or which [is] in the waters under the earth.
Exodus 20 (Young's Literal Translation) - biblegateway.com

I have mentioned a few other things about the creation of water in this post.

An article in the SIS workshop magazine 2008:2 by phillip clapham called "Ynysek Syllan" mentions about the rising and therefore also falling sea levels that effected the Isles of Scilly. would your idea explain this if there were more or less hydrogen ions coming from the sun or perhaps a change in the vegetation on earth, which could be brought about by the exchanging earth in a different power configuration in the EU. An interesting investigation would be is there any links between changes in vegetation and water levels.

Looking at formation of water from this perspective, it challenges the accepted belief that we have life on this planet because of it's abundant water, and challenges one to consider that we have abundant water on this planet chiefly because a form of life grew here that was able to thrive in the initially high CO2 levels of our volcanically-active young world!  :)

I don’t like to use this word but I think it fits. Awesome.

Can not believe you typed your reply on a phone! If I did that by the time I finished it I would be opening next years Christmas presents as well.

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
the Birth Of The Stones - Ghajn Tuffieha Bay Malta
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2010, 13:33:10 »
The Limestone Island of Malta - where do the multicoloured rocks and stones come from?

The Birth of Rock and Stones? Ghajn Tuffieha Bay Malta
The Island of Malta is a white/yellow limestone and sandstone island yet in various small areas you will find a large variety of rocks/stones/pebbles. Where did they come from and how were they created? Some of the stones are multicoloured and therefore likely to be different types of minerals in just one stone. But stones like that are not just found in Malta they are found around the world.

The Birth of Rock and Pebbles? Ghajn Tuffieha Bay (next to Golden Bay, Island of Malta)

These stones were found on the stunning beach of Ghajn Tuffieha Bay in Malta, next to the more famous Golden Bay. Found in one small section at the foot of the Blue Clay Cliffs.

Stone Cairn, Ghajn Tuffieha Bay, Malta - showing the different coloured stones found on the beach

beach at Ghajn Tuffieha Bay on the island of Malta and waves!

Blue Clay Cliffs and Taluses of Malta found on the spit/headland between ghajn tuffieha bay and gnejna bay

Blue Clay coming out of the cliff/slope of Ghajn Tuffieha Bay, near where the Birth of The Stones area is found

CCTV warning at Ghajn Tuffieha Bay! To protect what exactly?

Perhaps the CCTV cameras are to stop non Catholics from showing to much flesh or to protect the Maltese Weasel (Bellotra) that a friend spotted here in the bushes.

How has this bay been "eroded" away? How is the sandstone headland left? If it is due to erosion and this has removed the rest of the layer why does it have such a flat top? Why do all the headlands like this in Malta have such flat tops?

« Last Edit: January 11, 2010, 00:07:41 by electrobleme »

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
Malta - multi coloured stones including blacks and greys
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2010, 15:31:30 »

Where do Malta's black/dark stones come from?

Malta is a limestone island and there is supposedly no natural black rock/stones, yet they are found on certain areas. Where do the black stones of Malta come from?

To create/transform rock and minerals lots of energy/heat/pressure is needed. Geology has to say that this can only happen deep in the earth then all these rocks/stones get pushed up to the surface. In an Electric Universe z-pinches and electrical or plasma discharges could produce the required physcial effects and change/transform the minerals where they are found into stones/rocks/minerals of a different type. That is why you find many precious gemstones in cavities and in "seams" or "veins".

kevin

• Exoplanet
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2010, 16:47:37 »
Here in the Uk there is a limestone band running down from the north east coast and continuing over the channel in France.
Many megalithic sites are found along this geology.
I have tried to place myself back in time and ponder the reasonings of the people then.
Flint will have been sought out continuously.
Flint occurs in the limestone, and often in circuler veins,WHY?
If You go back to when and how the limestone was formed by shallow seas and coccoliths, many other lifeforms must also have been there and deposited.
Thats where the clues are imo.
If You have a huge amount of a specific material with intermittant localised alternative material then what may occur over vast eons?
The specks of alternative will have a fundementaly different structure and therefore react within this overwhelming same substance, and so will any electrical flows permeating the vast sheets of coccolith remains.
You have the ingredients for the transmutation of those specks into a totally different substance that will be subjected to eons of such transmutations.
the circuler deposits found on beaches to me reveal a reasoning for the circuler henges origonally.
If You know by whatever means that the precious flint is to be found in such seams , then it is natural to dig it out and form both ditchs and embankments.
I consider other consequences were noted by the people as they did this , which led them onwards into knowing how to manipulate the flows in the local spots.
kevin

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
Natural Stone Balls/concretions on Malta
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2010, 02:53:22 »
Natural limestone balls/concretions found on Malta

natural Stone Balls or concretions found at Il-Fawwara on the island of Malta - are they the same as the stone balls found at the Tarxien Temples complex on Malta?

On the very narrow headland at Il-Fawwara on the island of Malta there can be found natural Stone Balls or concretions. If the Maltese natural Stone Balls discovered are limestone then they would appear to be the only ones in the world (unless someone else can find any reference to them). If they are sandstone based then they would join the list of numerous natural Stone Balls or concretions found around the world.

gEUlogy article on the natural Stone Balls/concretions of Malta located at Il-Fawwara near Dingli Cliffs

EYE photograph gallery of Malta's natural Stone Balls / spheres or concretions

Mo

• Exoplanet
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2010, 08:33:50 »
Flint occurs in the limestone, and often in circuler veins,WHY?
If You go back to when and how the limestone was formed by shallow seas and coccoliths, many other lifeforms must also have been there and deposited.
kevin

I think that the limestone was deposited quickly from the sky, with the material having undergone EDM and having been mixed with sea water. Later during interplanetary thunderbolts, electrical currents flowed through the limestone transmuting it into flint. Some residue magnetic field could have been evident to the ancient people, as some of these flints might have been formed during their time on Earth.
Mo

kevin

• Exoplanet
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2010, 11:38:29 »
Mo,
       If You ever go to stonehenge, don't bother with the fenced in stones, wander off around the whole area and watch the moles.
especially their hills, they are stuffed solid with flint.
i can't find the link at the mo.(pun)
To a south coast beach where large crustations grow in circuler fashion.
Each location will have it's own unique lifeforms, just as with humans.
It's location,location, location, geometry, geometry, geometry.
Limestone is unique in that it is nearly all coccolith shells, i think there are eighty million per cubic inch.
each shell acts as flying saucers do, they send to the edge positive charges and the negative is attracted to the positive, it's all by field.
Biefeld Brown.
Each field is attracted to it's opposite, it wants to co-join and thus take on the field pattern of the locally dominant field.
each field thus locally creates whatever is dominant in it's local area.
Geometry, geometry, geometry.
The crystaline fine structure of every material occus as it is forming , thus whatever field is present determines the eventual outcomes.
ALL is ONE.
Everything comes from no-thing.
No-thing has a 720 degree spin aspect to it, a sphere within a sphere, roll it out and it would look like a figure of eight.
It is constantly looking to stabalise, space is a sort of all aligned set of this.
Humans are the ultimate result of the geometry of earth, our fields replicate.
If You fell into a sea where coccoliths dominated , eventually you would become flint, it's probably a local alteration of the normal field patterns that are intensified into anything within a huge sea of coccolith remains, they all act the same, any speck of any other field patterns will be fed intensly, diamonds etc etc will probably form exactly the same, not this pressure nonesense.
it's all electrically driven via fields, every atom and tiny pieces of atoms have their own unique field patterns, fed electrically in duality, but those feeds intensify relative to geometry of the phase conjugate lattice system .
Kevin

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
Circles in the sand and chalk

giant flint concretions called pot stones (paramoudras), flint stone circles and "Bathichnus Paramoudrae" (flint fulgurites?) photographed near Beeston Regis, Norfolk on the beach below Beeston Bump

These are massive flint circles and nodules that are found on the beach near Beeston Regis, below the strange Beeston Bump. Lines or strata of flints are found in the cliffs and the Beeston Chalk but these amazing giant flint concretions are found on the beach. The ones on the beach look like they were formed there.

The Paramoudras (Pot Stones) are mainly individual or seperate but may have been moved by nature around.

The stunning giant flint circles normally have Beeston Chalk in the middle (sometimes with mineral nodules).

There are also large "Bathichnus Paramoudrae" or flint columns that look like flint back bones (they seem to have a "spinal cord" in the middle of them and perhaps are made up of sections of paramoudaras?). They could of course be flint fulgurites.

"Bathichnus Paramoudrae" (flint column/fulgurite?) and a flint circle - Beeston Regis beach, Norfolk

At first glance the flint circles on Beeston Regis beach seem to be formed by themselves but i think they are nearly all attached to a flint "back bone".

another view of the flint concretion system photographed at Beeston Regis sea side - flint column and circles

What forces or procress formed the giant paramoudras (pot stones), flint circles and the flint columns? To me it looks like the same force created both of them as they are found together and attached. But i dont know enough about plasma/electromagnetic field patterns or the lattice to be sure what or how.

The one shown here actually has some small circles linked together, you can just about see them in the middle of the photograph between the flint column and the flint circle.

** massive flint concretions - paramoudras, flint circles and flint backbones) -  found on the beach near Beeston Bump, Norfolk
** giant flint concretions - Bathichnus Paramoudrae (backbones/fulgurites?) -  found at Beeston Regis, Norfolk

** Photographs - Paramoudras and  Flint Circles
** Photographs - Paramoudras Flint Columns (Backbones/fulgurites?)
« Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 19:59:03 by electrobleme »

kevin

• Exoplanet
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2010, 22:12:12 »
If You track the movements of the beaker people across england it is from the coast of Norfolk and yorkshire and then follows the limestone.
If You already knew the where abouts of flint when arriving here , it would be natural to progress across the country following it.
Local to Myself here is the edge of the limestone and a stone circle called the rollrights.
An oxford archaeology field study found over four thousand arrow heads in the field by the rollrights, imagine just how many they actually made?
These were hunter gatherers, finely atuned such.
The rollright stones are Oolite limestone, arranged in a circle, in series to capture and store the plasma naturally there in the precise position they are plaqced in, it is then encourages down pathways, bloch walls are evident down those pathways.
the pathways lead to chambers made of huge stones, these would have been covered in alternate layers of organic and inorganic, ala Willhelm reich.
Malta looks the same?
Kevin

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star

starting off in Norfolk would make sense with its immense amount of flint and especially the finest flint in the world at Grimes Graves. if they knew about gEUlogy (Electric Universe Geology) then locating flint then following the lines makes sense. did other peoples do this in other countries?

what you saying about the rollright stones applies to the Maltese temples and is very evident, if you look at it from that point of view. the temples, especially Tarxien Temples have burning (vitrification), there are what i believe to be "flow diagrams" for the plasma, they have very small rooms for "Temples", all rooms can be blocked off and by the look of the holes and "door frames" they were thick doors. But what is really interesting is the layout of the stone "furniture", the "libation holes" and the fireplaces.

After the discussion on thunderbolts about vitrified forts i always kept this in mind when investigating or looking at any ancient stone buildings or "temples". Your points on there about the energy being used to power or enhance seeds and other food stuffs always struck me as something that was either totally right or wrong. Something that could be investigated or observed. A good thory predicts.

What I did find or notice is that Malta "Temples" have stone shelves which are also found in the "houses" of Skara Brae in the Orkney Isles. Another common factor is the discovery of a layer of food gunge. If Skara Brae was used as houses then why were they filthy? Where did they get the material to burn so much stuff? Unless they harnessed the natural energy flowing through an Electric Universe?

I have posted the slightly more indepth article on the Temples of Malta and Skara Brae as energy buildings but one of the main points and quotes is shown below.

Fire

It is not clear where the inhabitants of Skara Brae got the fuel for their fires. When the village was a going concern, Orkney was open grassland with hardly any trees. There was no local supply of wood to burn on the many fireplaces of Skara Brae. Yet, from Childes's excavations, and the remains still on display in the 'workshop'  I knew they had sufficient fuel to heat volcanic rock to high enough temperatures to cause it to heat craze. And why build so many fireplaces, unless you intend to build fires!

The suggested alternative fuels of cattle dung or sea weed do not have a high enough calorific value to achieve the temperatures needed to heat craze volcanic rock, or to fire the pottery they made. The peat burnt on Orkney today was not laid down until nearly a thousand years after Skara Brae was abandoned.

So, the villagers of Skara Brae either relied on drift wood from across the Atlantic to keep their eight fires and workshop furnace burning, or they imported wood from Caithness or Scandinavia.

...There had to be a very good reason indeed to choose to live here when food and fuel had to be brought in. I wonder what it was?
skara brae | robertlomas.com

No need to worry about fire resources if you control enough energy to cook all that food and heat rocks.

I had not come across the works of Wilhelm Reich before and especially his Orgone Accumulator. If only the ancient people had know about it...

Orgone Accumulator
In 1940, Wilhelm Reich constructed the first device to accumulate orgone energy: a six-sided box constructed of alternating layers of organic materials (to attract the energy) and metallic materials (to radiate the energy toward the center of the box). Patients would sit inside the accumulator and absorb orgone energy through their skin and lungs. The accumulator had a healthy effect on blood and body tissue by improving the flow of life-energy and by releasing energy-blocks.
Orgone Accumulator | inventors.about.com

Skara Brae Middens
A strange feature of Skara Brae, which has contributed to its preservation, is the layer of rubbish which accumulated outside the walls as high as the roof level.

The layers of midden in Skara Brae have been analysed and the inhabitants mainly ate sheep and cattle, topped up with fish, oysters and a very occasional side of pork.
skara brae | robertlomas.com

Mo

• Exoplanet
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2010, 05:00:05 »
Although I tend to agree with what you are saying, kevin, I still see limestone forming from the sky with the material in the air being sorted and laminated by gravity and plasma effects. It is easy to see limestone forming from sea deposits of dead crustaceans, and I do see the Earth being quite old. However the sediment around the limestone is very likely to be formed from the sky, and quickly formed too, so that a long period of limestone formation seems unlikely to me.

I do puzzle over the residue magnetic fields and their relationship to the fields that dowsers measure. One can see Stonehenge being formed from a current flowing through that spot on the Earth. But not electric, but very like electricity. And a static field. Would not an interplanetary thunderbolt prefer to strike somewhere like Stonehenge ?
Mo