Author Topic: ever had a "brainwave", a bolt from the blue? the concept of "Akashic Records"  (Read 110582 times)

Glitch

• rocky planet
  • EUreka?: +0/-0

I've read McFadden's thesis...very fascinating indeed. But the brain's electromagnetic field is NOTHING compared to the heart's electromagnetic magnetic field which is 5000 times stronger than that of brain. This is result of HeartMath and neuro-cardiological research who have also researched how heart with intricate neuronal system is also a "brain" with memory etc which they call the heartbrain.

You probably have not thought in these terms before but it is quite possible that "consciousness" and all "subconsciousness" is a product of initial heartbrain activity.  There is much in the expression "we do/know it by heart".

« Last Edit: August 25, 2010, 15:17:16 by Glitch »

Glitch

• rocky planet
  • EUreka?: +0/-0
Re: are you the centre of your universe?
« Reply #76 on: August 25, 2010, 15:30:02 »

a few months ago i had a vision and a knowing of what i had to do. it was not something that i normally do but it was within the sphere of my normal life. the event was not anything bad or even that great but it has left me puzzled and confused as to what/how/why happened.......what i am struggling to understand here is the issue of fate/destiny/knowledge/influence etc. or was it a self fulfilling prophecy? but how could that be when it occurred over months?

Maybe those little micro-beasties are running the show here ::) and putting the ideas in your head.

It reminds me of syncronicity - another fascinating force which brings things about in the most beneficial way at times.

And even zeitgeist - how it influences people.

But what seems certain is that we pick-up transmitted signals but who knows from where they emanate!!!

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
  • EUreka?: +1/-0
  • It's time to step out of the Gravity, Well?
    • Electric Universe theory blog
Wal Thornhill interview and universal information
« Reply #77 on: August 25, 2010, 16:35:06 »

Wal Thornhill interview on youtube - RIR W Thornhill The Electric Universe 12/12 - 5:40 into it

from my point of view that gives us a responsibility because the whole universe learns when something is learned by us the universe learns. its like a means of feedback if you like, so we are in a privileged position to be able to see the greater universe and i dont think this happens all that often.it gives us a more of a perspective on what we are here for

i believe that life it to be lived to learn as much as possible because that information isnt lost, the universe seems to have some means of storing that information - the very fact to be able to build creatures to fit into some kind of amazing symbiotic relationship given any kind of circumstance like the bacteria at the ocean floor living above boiling temperatures. the very fact that life can exist under those circumstances shows that information is available somewhere in the universe and it has found the environment there where it works and so thats where we find that life.
Wal Thornhill speaking (RIR W Thornhill The Electric Universe 12/12)

this would help to explain why very rare fungi/plants find a place to grow - either the spores of these rare life forms are all over the world or the area they are found in provides the energy/information to help/create them grow.

would this also explain why clones dont seem to work properly?

and the problem getting animals in zoos to breed, although the basic conditions are correct (2 opposite sex animals of the same species) the information/energy of the area or that the animals can access is not fully available or does not fit into that environment (future information that it will interact with)?

Mo

• Exoplanet
The fungi and the ant again. Maybe consciousness can will a direction and the brain of the ant is wired to respond to that will and produce bodily action that carries out moving in the willed for direction. Maybe the ant is controlled by the group consciousness of all the ants, so that the ant is constructed to be controlled by an outside consciousness.

One wonders whether the parasites within our bodies produce a will for us to eat a creamy sugary item so as the parasite gets the item it desires to flourish. Then there are all the parasitic-like unresolved trauma that resides in our bodies and produces a compelling to follow a certain action sequence. Do the fungi and the unresolved trauma control bodily action by the same mechanism ?  One feels like the fungi are not working from memory, but rather they are exercising a desire. However the perfect conditions for the flourishing of the species would be part of memory of the species, probably accessed through DNA. The memory of being attached to an ant that went down the tree and died in the right spot. So that memory could work the same as the unresolved trauma. So instead of pain there is great pleasure and this makes it a strong memory.

So the fungi get an epigenetic switch when they are on the ant and this triggers the memory of the descent down the tree, so this acts as a desire to descend, and this desire acts on the ant. Perhaps in the memory is the whole experience of both fungi and ant, and as the memory replays the whole region around the fungi resonates with the memory. Thus the ant is compelled by the memory of the fungus.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Consciousness can alter electric fields. This is because the experiencing of 'green' occurs when an electric current produces an electric field somewhere in the brain. So there is a linking of the experiencing of 'green' which is consciousness, with the brain's electric field.

Could the blocking that you talk about be ourselves or the memory of the planet doing it?
electrobleme

One can think of a planet as a body generating electric fields that might induce some experiencing which is in the consciousness of the planet. And somehow our consciousness can be expanded to include this planetary consciousness. That would be by unblocking consciousness. And so the human group consciousness could have blockages too. When some experience was too powerful for a whole mass of humanity then a block formed in the group consciousness.
Mo

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
  • It's time to step out of the Gravity, Well?
    • Electric Universe theory blog
Alien Hand Syndrome
« Reply #79 on: January 21, 2011, 17:44:52 »

Alien Hand Syndrome sees woman attacked by her own hand

An operation to control her epilepsy left Karen Byrne with no control of her left hand

Imagine being attacked by one of your own hands, which repeatedly tries to slap and punch you. Or you go into a shop and when you try to turn right, one of your legs decides it wants to go left, leaving you walking round in circles.

Last summer I met 55-year-old Karen Byrne in New Jersey, who suffers from Alien Hand Syndrome.

Her left hand, and occasionally her left leg, behaves as if it were under the control of an alien intelligence.

Karen's condition is fascinating, not just because it is so strange but because it tells us something surprising about how our own brains work.

It started after Karen had surgery at 27 to control her epilepsy, which had dominated her life since she was 10.

Surgery to cure epilepsy usually involves identifying and then cutting out a small section of the brain, where the abnormal electrical signals originate.

When this does not work, or when the damaged area cannot be identified, patients may be offered something more radical. In Karen's case her surgeon cut her corpus callosum, a band of nervous fibres which keeps the two halves of the brain in constant contact.

Cutting the corpus callosum cured Karen's epilepsy, but left her with a completely different problem. Karen told me that initially everything seemed to be fine. Then her doctors noticed some extremely odd behaviour.

"Dr O'Connor said 'Karen what are you doing? Your hand's undressing you'. Until he said that I had no idea that my left hand was opening up the buttons of my shirt.

"So I start rebuttoning with the right hand and, as soon as I stopped, the left hand started unbuttoning them. So he put an emergency call through to one of the other doctors and said, 'Mike you've got to get here right away, we've got a problem'."

Out of control

Karen had emerged from the operation with a left hand that was out of control.

"I'd light a cigarette, balance it on an ashtray, and then my left hand would reach forward and stub it out. It would take things out of my handbag and I wouldn't realise so I would walk away. I lost a lot of things before I realised what was going on."

Karen's problem was caused by a power struggle going on inside her head. A normal brain consists of two hemispheres which communicate with each other via the corpus callosum.

The left hemisphere, which controls the right arm and leg, tends to be where language skills reside. The right hemisphere, which controls the left arm and leg, is largely responsible for spatial awareness and recognising patterns.

Usually the more analytical left hemisphere dominates, having the final say in the actions we perform.

The discovery of hemispherical dominance has its roots in the 1940s, when surgeons first decided to treat epilepsy by cutting the corpus callosum. After they had recovered, the patients appeared normal. But in psychology circles they became legends.

That is because these patients would, in time, reveal something that to me is truly astonishing - the two halves of our brains each contain a kind of separate consciousness. Each hemisphere is capable of its own independent will.

Brain experiments

The man who did many of the experiments that first proved this was neurobiologist, Roger Sperry.

In a particularly striking experiment, which he filmed, we can watch one of the split brain patients trying to solve a puzzle. The puzzle required rearranging blocks so they matched the pattern on a picture.

First the man tried solving it with his left hand (controlled by the right hemisphere), and that hand was pretty good at it.

Then Sperry asked the patient to use his right hand (controlled by the left hemisphere). And this hand clearly did not have a clue what to do. So the left hand tried to help, but the right hand did not want help, so they ended up fighting like two young children.

Experiments like this led Sperry to conclude that "each hemisphere is a conscious system in its own right, perceiving, thinking, remembering, reasoning, willing, and emoting".

In 1981 Sperry received a Nobel prize for his work. But in a cruel twist of fate, by then he was suffering from a fatal degenerative brain disease, called kuru, probably picked up in the early days of his research while splitting brains.

Most people who have had their corpus collosum cut appear normal afterwards. You could cross them in the street and you would not know anything had happened.

Karen was unlucky. After the operation, the right side of her brain refused to be dominated by the left.

She has suffered from Alien Hand Syndrome for 18 years, but fortunately for Karen her doctors have now found a medication that seems to have brought the right side of her brain back under some form of control.

Even so I felt it was tactful, when I said goodbye, to give both hands a firm "thank you" shake.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12225163