Author Topic: ever had a "brainwave", a bolt from the blue? the concept of "Akashic Records"  (Read 113034 times)

Mo

• Exoplanet
  • EUreka?: +1/-0
If this field would become stronger, than all humans would reconnect to each other, forming a collective consciousness that is much stronger and smarter than the sum of it.
peter

Hi peter, my name is Peter too. That's why I use Mo or moses.
I certainly believe in a collective consciousness.

I therefore believe that the collective has a trauma and that all individuals suffer under this condition. If more people could reconnect to the collective memory, they would attune their thoughts and actions for the best of all.
peter

It is either collective or else the past trauma memories are attached to individual genes. Thus gene activation, whatever that means, could increase the vibration of that past trauma. I think people need to connect to their own personal memories, especially as a baby and foetus. Then the collective consciousness can be reached.
Mo

kevin

• Exoplanet
  • EUreka?: +3/-0
I had an instant brainwave as such.
It took months to realise why the spot I was stood on and that I had dowsing rods in My hands assisted this to occur.
I was asked to help find the position of several long barrows that were ploughed away during world war two.
I ended up on a mainframe point of England, two powerfull paths crossing, one the belinus line, the other the main east/west route across the country.
In an instant, I knew almost all I was thinking about, it's attraction, it finds the atuned radio as such.
I nearly couldn't handle what I knew, You have the answers without any background or the questions, not easy to handle.
kevin

peter

• gas giant
    • Hydrogen2Oxygen
Déjà-vu, "It's on the tip of my tongue", Earworm
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2010, 16:20:16 »
In an instant, I knew almost all I was thinking about, it's attraction, it finds the atuned radio as such.
I nearly couldn't handle what I knew, You have the answers without any background or the questions, not easy to handle.
kevin

Hi Kevin!

I got similar experiences too.
Suddenly I know thinks ( and the day later I see these ideas in a movie or in a text in the internet). It's like I have internally a RSS-Feed Reader that provides me with the newest discoveries (or insights, ideas) that the hole collective has made. (... and these flashes comes suddenly in mind, regardless of which at the moment I do or think and indeed it is not easy to handle)
Perhaps because I am aware of the fact that a collective mind exist and because I have a so great interest in this kind of stuff (paradigm shifting, global mind, holographic universe...).
It surely builds up a strong attraction force to the morphic fields that belong to the field of science, discoveries or spirituality. Than greater the interest and than more open the mind is, than more ones becomes connected to that field.

BUT the connection is not established when someone is a egoist!
We here in this forum want to share this information with others, therefore we will have the morphic field in common. Many times my friends asks me, why I do not write a book and earn money with it, instead to publish all the informations for free in a newsblog or forum. My answer is every time the same, because I want a change in this world, in the mind of all people. And then synchronic events happens. It is like the collective delivers me with the right informations at the right time. If what we want to do is for the best of all, then the universe supports you (I am a Christian and believe in God, but I use the word universe as a metaphor for the hole collective mind).

Nikola Tesla has got similar experiences as most of us today ... in a flash he saw the apparatus or got insights.
And the great musicians gets the compositions as a hole in their mind, not as a part. Maybe will should reconsider the word "genius" as a man that is connected to the collective mind.
Then a genius has not a special brain, but he makes indeed use of all the other brains of the collective. It would make sense. If a computer has reached the highest frequency of what a CPU can technological sustain, then the engineers need to build a multi-processor computer instead a single-processor. And there are actually applications that make use of the CPU's all over the world to calculate massive amounts of data. Should we not therefore think of our single minds as single units of a collective mind?

A interesting idea of Rupert Sheldrake is that when a thought is repeated often, the morphic field of it will reinforce every time and then it become stable.
Perhaps the phenomenon of the so called "Earworm" (a portion of a song or other music that repeats compulsively within one's mind) is a collective phenomenon.
Déjà-vu's could be a collective phenomenon too.

And when we try to find a word and "It's on the tip of my tongue" ... have you ever noticed that this phenomenon is a collective one, because when it happens many people are affected of it???

Regarding the fact that sudden flashes of ideas and thoughts are not easy to handle ... relax and share them with others ... maybe the receiver is actually not able to handle them, but the others are!

Peter

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
  • It's time to step out of the Gravity, Well?
    • Electric Universe theory blog
are former lives proof of the Akashic Records?
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2010, 18:33:03 »

Are people who have "memories" of former lives and knowledge/experience that they should never realistically have evidence/proof of the Akashic Records? Its always been a puzzle to me what/how these people could have this knowledge, it does seem like they have "lived" those past lives. So is it that they are just tuning into that particular persons memories? can you change who you tune into?

is the ability to see ghosts part of it or is that something totally different?

Mo

• Exoplanet
Memories of the distant past indicate that either,or both, one has time travelled back to then and is somehow able to access that past experiencing, or else there is a residue, a record, that is created either by the experiencing then, or just by the event itself.  Now experiencing itself offers considerable possibilities for time travelling as there is really no reason why experiencing only responds to nerve electrical impulses now, other than the practical functionality involved. But it is the physical record that we are considering here.

Now seeing that we are considering ghosts perhaps I should give a little background of myself, save one might consider that I am dreaming up all this stuff. Other than my degree in Earth Sciences, I did a stretch in the Theosophical Society, where I read about 250 books on the occult from their library, about 30 years ago. Lately I correspond with a chap who had a few near death experiences (NDEs), and became a primal therapist with the very famous Graham Farrant, and then a transpersonal therapist totalling about 25 years experience. He runs an on-line psychotherapy group which I have been on for about 7 years. I will not give out his name unless he specifically says it is OK, but he can be found easily. I have very poor resolution of my psychological problems and was born autistic. I am definitely not advanced in any kundalini. I had some strange ability to solve problems from birth.

Walls and rocks hold a record of the past. Genes do likewise. So in an old house strong emotional events are replayed at resonant times. And similarly in people resonant situations can cause an old record to replay which will get the DNA configured and expressing just the same as it did in the ancient experience, even though the DNA is now different, the old gene and it's old emotional record controls the whole DNA, in that resonant state. Naturally early life events will resonate the DNA much easier than more ancient events from an ancestor.

But I guess we want to discuss what happens at death. Is there some part of us that leaves the body and then later associates with an embryonic cell at conception. And is there another part of us that leaves the body at death and wanders around talking to psychics, etc.  Perhaps we can look at what doesn't happen. The psyche that builds up during one's lifetime could have been influenced by some reincarnating aspect, but this psyche, as a whole, will not be reincarnated, with perhaps some understanding being gained by the reincarnating aspect. Otherwise the reincarnating aspect would be a massive pile of rubbish.

So even though the psyche will be discarded by any reincarnating aspect, this psyche could still survive death. It will not be vivified by the reincarnating aspect, but this psyche could well still have abilities of logic and perhaps some senses, but whether any life-force remains associated with the psyche is unknown. I hope I am not going too far here.
Mo

kevin

• Exoplanet
Mo,
    I was asked to meet the lady who had been chair person of the theosophical society who was surprisingly skeptical about dowsing, until I showed her carefully what to do.
I left her with a set of dowsing rods mumbling about how silly She had been for so long.
There have been very carefull tests of when people die where the bed and all are on very delicate beam scales, a slight alteration is apparent leading to an increase in weight, which doesn't surprise Me, as I consider gravity is an electrical consequence.
I have a friend who was pronounced dead five times, he tells of seeing all his deceased family etc, and them laughing at Him trying to join them, He never wants to come back here.
Basically they say"nice try , but wrong timimg, you have much to do, see You when it's right"
I have seen a white light that is not really describable, IKNEW it contained ALL.
I am a typical left handed dyslexic dowser, the British dowsing association conducted a survey and found a large proportion of its members were thus.
I run an antique shop for a living, and have a mother and daughter who come in often, the daughter is autistic, and I have dowsed Her as I do many people unknown to them, She has the most enormous field dimensions I have encountered, sort of off the scale, and We look at each other with a KNOWING
Kevin

Mo

• Exoplanet
kevin,
      I saw a program on automatic writing in it's use at Glastonberry Abbey. She was showing a left nostril breathing technique to get in touch with the automatic writer within, using the right brain. One cannot but help wonder if dowsing and automatic writing are basically the same thing, both utilising the right brain. Lefthanders breathe more through the left nostril than righthanders:
http://tiny.cc/y0Tgv

And this study on nostril utilisation in Autism:
http://tiny.cc/Okllh
"A majority of children with autism had left nasal dominance."

I was looking for a study that showed breathing through the left nostril only, increased brain activity in the right hemisphere, but could not find one. But it exists, I'm sure. And it just dovetails with what you are saying.
Mo

kevin

• Exoplanet
Mo,
     Yes most people seem oblivious that We have two seperate brains, and if You ever hear them talking to each other do not go rushing off for some tablets.
I didn't utter a word until I was five, my mother had Me at all sorts of experts etc, I had plenty of friends without needing others.
This where DNA comes in and the pineal gland imo, women tend to utilise their right brain far more than men, and knowing is different to learning.
I think the left brain operates in 3D, whilst the right operates in higher dimensions that our actual selves are in.
The physical 3d body is not the real ourselves, that is electrical and hardly visable.
We are all one, part of the whole utilising our vessels to observe and experience, I sense it has ever increasing life forms expanding in scale add infirnitum.
I am becoming increasingly drawn to dowsing humans and comparing the consequences, MS and alzhiemers  exhibit similer with a loss of the actual self.
Young children and autistics are huge, autistic off the scale.
I consider our memories are field based not in the brains, thus the right hand brain connects out to larger fields, if You attract through intent whatever knowledge, it will arrive at your field.
DNA appears to be the connecter, hence THEY don't want it really known about, keep the sheep dumb?
Kevin

Mo

• Exoplanet
Yes most people seem oblivious that We have two seperate brains, and if You ever hear them talking to each other do not go rushing off for some tablets.    Kevin

Of course past traumatic episodes can come to the surface and produce repeating of the thoughts and feelings of that traumatic episode. Sensible and proper use of tablets might be useful in these circumstances. Although correct psychotherapy should always be considered.

I didn't utter a word until I was five, my mother had Me at all sorts of experts etc, ...   Kevin

I never crawled. Only passed English once.

I consider our memories are field based not in the brains, thus the right hand brain connects out to larger fields, if You attract through intent whatever knowledge, it will arrive at your field.      Kevin

Understanding is different to knowing. Knowing involves accessing some information, whereas understanding involves an all over view. I consider such an understanding is outside of the brain. I consider that the left brain is excessive in generating thought, and this retards sensitive feeling. But a host of buried insensitive feelings is more the problem usually.

Why intent, when there is passion. If you are genuinely intensely involved in something then that passion attracts. Using intent can involve a lot of self, whereas genuine passion is selfless. 

DNA appears to be the connecter, hence THEY don't want it really known about, keep the sheep dumb?    Kevin

As I keep saying, most people contact their traumatic past. But the bosses don't see great profit in their workers venturing into themselves searching for their traumatic past in an attempt to free themselves from such shackles. And pschotherapists often feel pressed to turn their patients into economically functioning individuals.
Mo

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
The whole quote below is interesting but this bit and the electrical nature of these things really got my attention.

"An axon is a special protoplasmic filament that arises from the cell body at a site called the axon hillock and travels through the body, often for a great distance. The cell body of a neuron frequently gives rise to multiple dendrites, but never to more than one axon, although the axon may branch hundreds of times before it terminates."

It mentions that it is difficult for these to be replaced when lost. I have been told that losing them causes memory loss and problems. Could it actually be the loss of a persons ability to tune in or connect to the Akashic Records that is the problem?

The filaments/dentrites acting as an aerial/antenna? the more you have the better your ability to tune in, send or receive? lose these and you lose the plot and the signal?

so chemical changes in our bodies do change the electrical nature of the neurons - drink, drugs, excitement, meditation and change our access to the Akashic Records.

A neuron ( also known as a neurone or nerve cell) is an electrically excitable cell that processes and transmits information by electrochemical signaling, via connections with other cells called synapses. Neurons are the core components of the nervous system, which includes the brain, spinal cord, and peripheral ganglia. A number of specialized types of neurons exist: sensory neurons respond to touch, sound, light and numerous other stimuli affecting cells of the sensory organs that then send signals to the spinal cord and brain. Motor neurons receive signals from the brain and spinal cord and cause muscle contractions and affect glands. Interneurons connect neurons to other neurons within the same region of the brain or spinal cord.

A typical neuron possesses a cell body (often called soma), dendrites, and an axon. Dendrites are filaments of protoplasm that extrude from the cell body, often extending for hundreds of microns and branching multiple times, giving rise to a complex "dendritic tree". An axon is a special protoplasmic filament that arises from the cell body at a site called the axon hillock and travels through the body, often for a great distance. The cell body of a neuron frequently gives rise to multiple dendrites, but never to more than one axon, although the axon may branch hundreds of times before it terminates. At the majority of synapses, signals are sent from the axon of one neuron to a dendrite of another. There are, however, many exceptions to these rules: neurons that lack dendrites, neurons that have no axon, synapses that connect an axon to another axon or a dendrite to another dendrite, etc.

All neurons are electrically excitable, maintaining voltage gradients across their membranes by means of metabolically driven ion pumps, which combine with ion channels embedded in the membrane to generate intracellular-versus-extracellular concentration differences of ions such as sodium, potassium, chloride, and calcium. Changes in the cross-membrane voltage can alter the function of voltage-dependent ion channels. If the voltage changes by a large enough amount, an all-or-none electrochemical pulse called an action potential is generated, which travels rapidly along the cell's axon, and activates synaptic connections with other cells when it arrives.

Neurons do not undergo cell division, and usually cannot be replaced after being lost. In most cases they are generated by special types of stem cells, although astrocytes (a type of glial cell) have been observed to turn into neurons as they are sometimes pluripotent.
Neurons | wiki
« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 07:20:28 by electrobleme »

peter

• gas giant
    • Hydrogen2Oxygen
The whole quote below is interesting but this bit and the electrical nature of these things really got my attention.

"An axon is a special protoplasmic filament that arises from the cell body at a site called the axon hillock and travels through the body, often for a great distance. The cell body of a neuron frequently gives rise to multiple dendrites, but never to more than one axon, although the axon may branch hundreds of times before it terminates."

It mentions that it is difficult for these to be replaced when lost. I have been told that losing them causes memory loss and problems. Could it actually be the loss of a persons ability to tune in or connect to the Akashic Records that is the problem?

Viewed from the perspective of an Electric Universe I suppose that the connection to the Akashic Records is established by simplicity and coherence.

Let me explain my claim:
Superconductivity occurs in certain materials at very low temperatures. When superconductive, a material has an electrical resistance of exactly zero and no interior magnetic field (the Meissner effect).
Source: wikipedia
Imagine you try to transmit information to another person. Than more simply the information is, than more the probability is higher that the information reach the target and will be understood.

Truth is absolute simply in contrast to a lie!

In order to keep a lie alive someone needs to invent complex information structures around the lie.
These structures are like the multiple layers of an onion (see also the homeopathic remedy Thuja, that is known for its affinity to onions keeping much secrets in its inside).
The complexity of a lie is a great resistance for the conductivity.

Instead the truth is coherent, self-similar and absolute simply. A superconductor!
Through a superconductor much energy and information can flow without loss.

Therefore if a person builds up his fundament (faith, thinking ...) on lies a resistance against the flow from the higher planes is build up.
Remember what the Bible says about the beginning of the struggle of humanity: All problems begins with one lie.

Illness is caused by illusions that impede us to reconnect to the real source of energy.
If you have ever read the mind-symptoms listed in a homeopathic repertory you will recognize the fact that every illusion is a lie that separates us from the Collective and from God.
The contrary - the healthy state - is the ability to use the own life force and creativity for the good of all, instead to use it only for egoistical purposes.

The word "health" has it roots in "wholeness" (http://www.etymonline.com). A human is like a single cell in a huge organism that is composed by billions of individual humans. They all share one morphic field. Humanity is one organism, like the hole earth with all organism forms one single organism -> Gaia.

If all humans share one illusion, one lie, this lie is stored in the common morphic field of humanity. For this reason all people has a problem to connect to the Akashic Records or the "Higher Planes" of reality. But what will happen if enough people reach a higher state of awareness, departing oneself from immorality, anger, egoism? They will surely feed the morphic field with the necessary (in)formation in order to change it behavior once reached a critical mass.
A single person can contribute to this change with its inner attitude and telling other people what the hope really is for humanity. A community that is accord to keep a high moral standard will have a much greater success in connecting to the Higher Consciousness, because they have a common morphic field for their own community that is not affected as such from the hole human morphic field.

Loss of memory is a problem that has its root in the ability to connect oneself to the Akashic Records. It is like someone will not accept the truth that would be evident if one reconnects totally to the common memory field ... therefore one avoids to look over the edge of the own ego. If the big Awakening will start, many unwanted memories will be accessible again. Then the great tribulation will start. A tribulation for the wicked that don`t deliberately accept the truth! (Dogmatism is a defense mechanism of the wicked!)

The truth shall make you free!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 18:19:41 by peter »

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
answers and questions
« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2010, 06:46:16 »

thank you for lots of mind opening ideas and concepts posted on this topic. I am slowly working my way through understanding and thinking about them but i guess that is actually a lifetimes study.

Mo - you got any more links that you think are good on Theosophical stuff and Graham Farrant. Although stuff is out there i prefer links from people i trust as anyone can SEO a site or put anything up on the old internet.
Do you have more ideas/thoughts on our period of birthing and young life and how it can affect us? Apart from the sensible idea that a more natural and less stressful birth is good for a baby, i have not read anything else on this topic before so time to learn.
This said of Graham Farrant - "Believing secrets kept people sick" which fits in with what Peter mentions about lies/truth

peter - lying and the truth conductivity - can we detect when someone is lying or telling the truth because their morphic field/resonance is different? We can feel that it is normal or not normal (average or high/low) or it is like a wave and constructive/destructive interference?
Is this why it is hard to lie and lie detector tests work? Why you can beat a lie detector test or pass off a lie to a human if you practise it enough or can control your body?
could you explain this part further for me?
Does the Morphic field/resonance explain love at first sight and why you can meet someone and instantly know if you will get on well with them?
And does the Morphic stuff explain why you can also meet someone and not like them at first but slowly you get to like each other? Who changes, what changes?

kevin - left and right hand brain and people - is there anything that those non blessed right handed people can do or do they have their own advantages? So do left/right handed people themselves interact with the lattice differently?

peter

• gas giant
    • Hydrogen2Oxygen
Re: answers and questions
« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2010, 19:47:35 »
peter - lying and the truth conductivity - can we detect when someone is lying or telling the truth because their morphic field/resonance is different? We can feel that it is normal or not normal (average or high/low) or it is like a wave and constructive/destructive interference?

Every morphic field interferes with the others to a certain degree. The morphic field is a carrier of information. When it gets in contact with another field they exchange information.
You can imagine that every morphic field exist for a specific scope and it exist only for the best of all. But it can be manipulated for egoistical purposes. The field (that carries a lie) then exist not for eternity, but only for short time with a "date of expiry" build in. The date of expiry is "build in security feature" to make sure that no harmful data will exist forever. Only what turns out to be for the best of all will get a "eternity seal" and remain in the collective for ever.

If someone attunes to the Truth they will feel a "flow".
Perhaps it is better to go into detail and explain what I mean with "the flow":
The flow has something to do with the flow of information. A "good morphic field" will enable the flow of information. Information packages can flow through many morphic fields if the information is for the best of all. Then someone can feel a flow. For example if someone has a important message to tell and the people (the receivers of this information) are disposed to accept the message, then it is very easy to transmit the information. The receivers even help you to formulate the message, they encourage you.
If the receivers are not disposed to accept the message and the consequence that derives from accepting the message, then they will work against the transmitter, even before the transmitter starts to tell them in a human language what the message is. They first evaluate it with the morphic resonance and then after evaluation (this occurs very fast) they decide to accept or not your message.

So if you are a man of truth, someone that loves the Truth and hates the lie, your attitude will enable you to feel a "flow" if someone tells you the truth. Contrary if someone tells you a lie you will not feel this flow, instead it feels stucked or blocked.

Is this why it is hard to lie and lie detector tests work? Why you can beat a lie detector test or pass off a lie to a human if you practise it enough or can control your body?
could you explain this part further for me?

Generally the body will disobey when the mind wants to tell a lie. It will sabotage the try to lie. This is interesting because it seems that every level of our existence has it own morphic field, very organ has it own and every cell. So if someone try to tell a lie, the rest of the body or subconscious will go against this lie and communicate the truth. The hole system will ever try to say the truth because it is for the best of all.

With training someone is able to manipulate more and more morphic fields of the body and then it is possible to beat a lie detector test.
But I believe that if someone manipulate it's own body chronic illness will be the result (see also the theory of illusion and illness).

Does the Morphic field/resonance explain love at first sight and why you can meet someone and instantly know if you will get on well with them?
And does the Morphic stuff explain why you can also meet someone and not like them at first but slowly you get to like each other? Who changes, what changes?

Surely! If for example a young man is searching for his great love and he approach to this search with egoistic behavior then he will damping the information flow through the morphic fields. But if someone has faith and is able to let go then the fields will connect to each other, even if the man and the woman are distant many thousand miles. They connect to each other and make an evaluation without that both persons will notice it. Synchronic events then occurs, strange thinks, ... and then it happens. This is non-locality phenomenon, my friend ;)

The Morphic Stuff explains so many thinks. Yes, you are right, sometimes you can meet a person and you feel you don't like this person. Afterwards it turns out that your feeling was right.

Imagine what would happen in this world if everybody would have a better connection to this fields? If everybody could make a distinction between the Truth and the lies? Would it not be a perfect world?

kevin

• Exoplanet
Peter,
       Fabulous post, and it resonates true.
I consider that everything in creation is FIELD based, and it is all to scale.
We are a consequence of the field about this planet, it is interacting mostly with the sun and moon, and they of course have their own fields, the sun been vast, but the moon been particuraly strong .
I have an advantage with dowsing that which is detectable along the surface, I can build up the patterns and see how each field interferes with all other fields.
On the surface it is best visualised as clock cogs, all of variant sizes and each adjacent one circulating in the opposite direction to it's neighbour, they overlap as well.
The flows that travel about on this thus seem serpent like to follow, or dragon like as they meander in snake like pattern, this is THE basis of all serpent cults IMHO.
But if You think this out spherically and out into the solar system, then the dual birkeland currents are simply larger scale of what is detectable, and if I were to shrink down I consider the self same system will extend add infirnitum downwards.
This then gives a complete saturated area of all space as been fields within fields within fields.
And as they spiral away in counter rotations the never ending cyclic consequences arise.

I have had the most bizzare situation where two distinct voices were talking to each other , one the normal sort of talking to me as usual, then this other voice kicking in describing what was been observed as where We come from, and the sound of universe, this other voice was most pleased to hear it.
As the visual in front of me had turned to jello as well, the normal one was in survival mode telling me off for risking my neck.

The flows I consider create all and then supply enough local supply to enable whatever to switch within the confines of each field
We are in the field of galaxy, of the sun, of the earth, of our own field.
I have had this strong urge to report to hospitals that when they cut off any part of a human, no matter how small, it is still that person no matter where they place it, thus if they infect the cut off part and the two fields are within specific field flows cross contamination will occur.
trouble is they cannot comprehend of field entities.
Forgive them, for they could not know, time as such as time is is not ready yet, it will be shortly as the information been downloadedfills the field of the planet, We may soon zoom fast in knowledge?
kevin

peter

• gas giant
    • Hydrogen2Oxygen
I consider that everything in creation is FIELD based, and it is all to scale.

Hi Kevin!

Yes, it is all to scale and it has a strict relation to the sequence of Fibonacci.

For example the volume of a 3D cube is calculated by the exponent 3, the volume of a 4D cube (Hypercube or Tesseract) is calculated by the exponent of 5, 5D by exponent 8 ... and so on.
The cube is a special geometrical form. The Tesseract is for our 3D World like a free-energy device. It is able to concentrate spiritual energy to our dimension.
I will go into details later, because I am still making research in this field.