Author Topic: The Red Sun God? Why did Egyptians have a red sun God?  (Read 370725 times)

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
  • EUreka?: +1/-0
  • It's time to step out of the Gravity, Well?
    • Electric Universe theory blog
the lattice, tree of life and the Hebrew Sefiroth
« Reply #60 on: February 08, 2010, 00:41:47 »
I perhaps need to clarify to aten My comprehension of the serpent symbols?
I am a dowser( and regard the Egyptians as masters of such)
I detect a lattice matrix that creates in local isolation polygon shapes that radiate out from a finite point.
They are created by never ending lines( sheets with no top or bottom or ends)
But in isolation polygons, and these polygons all overlap each other and have STUFF (plasma) circulating each polygon around the finite point.
Each adjoining polygon has opposite spin circulations to its neighbours.
Flowing along each line are variable strength flows that are all symbiotically responding to the positions of all heavenly mass, they rise and fall relative to the resistance imparted along the carrier lines as mass crosses them thus causing rise and fall in flow strengths( harmonic resonance)

If your an odd ball like myself that can follow these flows along their strongest flow routes( think how rivers and their streams feed into each other, but think in reverse where the plasma disipates out to every blade of grass)
then as You follow these flows they circulate in opposite direction each polygon they encounter and thus lead to snake pattern pathways for the sensitive to follow.

I also find flows on top of each other going in opposite direction, and only coming together at certain points.
The thing is it gives Me a unique glimpse of the meanings of what is left in symbol forms, and especially how the serpents can be manipulated, and the consequences of all of this.
kevin

kevin do you have any images, especially egyptian, that may show some of the patterns or ideas you are referring to? Do these more complicated tree of life carvings display an idea of what you are saying and discover?

Could they be showing filimentary natuure of electromagnetic fields in dust clouds/bands in our sky?

Does the Hebrew Sefiroth show the similar patterns or related to the tree of life?

Assyrian Tree of Life (Axis Mundi)

babylonians/assyrians tree of life

Tree of life images of ancient assyrians / babylonians Tree of Llife (World Axis, Maypole, Axis Mundi)

Hebrew Sefiroth (tree of life) symbol and Kabbalah

images from The growth of the sacred Trees of Life (The Tree of Life, Chi Rho and the Squatter Man - Malta) | everythingiselectric.com

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
Re: The Red Sun God? Why did Egyptians have a red sun God?
« Reply #61 on: February 08, 2010, 01:21:02 »

Mo, yes it is the Khepri beetle. It forms the throne name of Tuthmosis - Men-Kheper-Re which means “lasting is the manifestation of Re.” I associate Tuthmosis as one of the many guises of the Moon (Tuthmosis = “born of Thoth”) and as the Moon/Tuthmosis also many times appeared red like the Sun, the Egyptians gave it the very apt “manifestation of Re” title. Tutankhamun/Mars would have a similar ‘appearing like the Sun’ name i.e. Neb-Khepru-Re meaning “the lordly manifestation of the sun.” Many other kings were understandably given similar titles.  

Gary Gilligan
http://gks.uk.com/

Hello Gary, not read the rest of your book yet (or your first one yet!) so just a question about this part of your reply. The  “manifestation of Re” could it mean it was born from the sun, similar to the ideas of planets coming from Saturn due to electrical stress? There is also the idea that perhaps Saturn was our old Sun, so they could have come from the Sun?
« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 01:22:42 by electrobleme »

kevin

• Exoplanet
  • EUreka?: +3/-0
« Reply #62 on: February 08, 2010, 03:06:24 »
electrobleme,
                        The tree of life, the flower of life, the kabbalah are all one.
I find them simplified, evened out and too symmetrical.
The patterns I detect are all based on fibonacci sequencing, where the angles and measure are all to that sequencing, not equal, there are thirteen phases of the moon , not twelve.
All the maths, the numbers , the frequencies have been evened out, to veil.
that veil is to stop the sequencing been seen.
http://www.dodecahedron.us/note.html
Theres a good audio link on that one describing fibonacci.
http://www.halexandria.org/dward097.htm
http://www.crystalinks.com/kabala.html

This youtube series of clips is about time and what this reality is about, which is all is one sea of energy, time doesn't exist as We percieve it, nothing does, We are veiled from this comprehension, we are the serpents, we are the flows, we are all life, all planets, bizzare is not the word?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkWOuaf-gac&feature=related
Kevin

The Aten

• gas giant
  • EUreka?: +2/-0
« Reply #63 on: February 08, 2010, 21:11:35 »
Hi Mat,

From the beginning of recorded history 5,000 years ago Jupiter, Saturn and the earth lay pretty much on the same orbits as they do today. This will become apparent as you progress through the book and get to the chapters where I identify the gods Ptah and Sokar as Jupiter and Saturn respectively. These two gods played no physical part in close hand events (apart from conjunction); they were predominantly gods of the afterlife; they acted more or less as ‘stepping stones’ to the duel land above, Upper Egypt. Especially Ptah/Jupiter, who was seen many times as a large blue orb (hence, Ptah’s blue skull cap) amidst a wall of dust and debris (“Ptah-south-of-his-wall”). The origin of the debris was Jupiter’s GRS which continued to churn out countless tons of material several millennia after giving birth to Venus. Sokar/Saturn the more enigmatic of the two gods because it was obscured behind Jupiter’s debris, sometimes called a ‘metal plate’ by the AE’s.  I believe Jupiter and Saturn ‘flared up’ (electrical exchange?) when in conjunction, this leading to the composite god Ptah-Sokar (scholars are baffled by this whole composite thing). 

Now, did encounters between Saturn and Jupiter lead to the birth of Venus 5,000 years ago? Do the inner planets owe their origins to a fission process involving the outer planets, or perhaps the electric Sun? You would think so. Even though I’ve adopted Ackerman’s impact on Jupiter as a starting point, I am pretty much open here. I trust the likes of David Talbott and Wallace Thornhill to present a plausible model before anything convention can throw up. 

In answer to your question.

“The “manifestation of Re” could it mean it was born from the sun?”

No, because no sooner than we have the birth of civilisation we are presented with the main perpetrators of chaos, the warring Mars and Queen Venus (the Moon a surviving droplet from Jupiter). So, if literally ‘offspring from the sun’ then this was certainly not observed or recorded by the ancients.  Besides, if I am correct in my proposition that we all originate from Mars, this means Mars was around for millions of years before recorded history on earth and the subsequent chaos. In other words, Mars couldn’t have been observed by ancient cultures birthed from the Sun or the outer planets because they came after the event.

Venus from the Sun and witnessed? I don’t believe so because it was the impending chaos that forced our ancestors from Mars to colonise earth and with the clock set back to the Stone Age this ‘memory’ was lost within a few generations who were more obsessed with survival through the ensuing DA which probably lasted many hundreds of years. Added to this, the GRS provides a fabulous birth mark for the genesis of Venus.

The only planetary birth witnessed was that of Mars’ solid iron core extracted to become the planet Mercury as originally proposed by physicist and catastrophist J. Ackerman.  As I have proposed, this almost incomprehensible event was responsible for the whole Amarna Period, a time when Akhenaten/Mars apparently renamed the sun the Aten. This is a poor understanding of ancient minds. The whole 17 year (earth/mars synodic cycle) is a time honoured recording of this new ‘dazzling sun disk of all lands.’ Mercury rapidly cooled down (17 years) and joined the royal bloodline of god kings. 

Summary: the close and personal relationship between planetary kings and queens with the sun is quite simply a natural colour and shape association. In that, the planets appeared many times as red orbs similar in size and colour to the red sun. This is why they Egyptians considered them as ‘lordly manifestations’ of Re. The god kings appeared (from Earth POV) to move back and forth to earth in a cycle of death and rebirth. Re, on the other hand was the perennial father to all.

Regards

Gary

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
« Reply #64 on: February 09, 2010, 00:04:08 »

cheers for the reply Gary and especially your time spent on it. thought provoking stuff as always

looking forward to the rest of the book :)

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
Comet Venus - Isis
« Reply #65 on: February 09, 2010, 01:03:25 »

Comet Venus - Isis

** Isis = the Suns ecliptic dust/debris band across Earths sky in an East/West direction
** Isis very similar to Hathor as bands in the heavens. Son of Isis, Son of Hathor. Isis imagery constant and colours white, gold and blue. Isis titles included Lady of the New Year, Lady of the Great House, Lady of the House of Fire
** Pharaohs temples art of the Gods possible map of the planets 4000 years ago
** Isis main origin of kings and kas
** Isis became dominate over Hathor as the Moon removed Earths dust/debris band

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
Comet Venus - Osiris
« Reply #66 on: February 09, 2010, 01:40:25 »

Comet Venus - Osiris

The god Osiris was basically a star attribute. He was embodied in the protective whiteness that surrounded planetary bodies as they moved away from the Earth. He was the white star-like haze that shouded the kings as they traversed between the two lands
Comet Venus book written by Gary Gilligan

** Osiris = eye glyph = "single eyed' star (people who have made the journey to the Upper Land).  Osiris alias = Asar = 'many eyed', the stars in the night sky.Osiris also associated with the 4 layered Djed.

When depicted in human form Osiris always wore the white crown of Upper Egypt and never the red or double-crown (shmty)
Comet Venus book written by Gary Gilligan

** Osiris not a specific planetary body/object God but covers the night sky

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
Re: Comet Venus - Osiris
« Reply #67 on: February 09, 2010, 03:17:31 »

Djed Pillar (tet) Egyptian symbols

Gary says that the Djed represents the 4 corners of the land or the four cosmic pillars holding up the land above. they mostly appear horizontal in the images i have found of them, i wonder if they could also represent the dust/debris bands in the sky? You have the thicker bands at the top and then below the buttom layer there are very thin layers/bands/lines, almost like a thread. similar to Hathors Hairdo?

This article on "Raising the Djed" looks at the Djed pillar from a practical/mechanical point of view and nothing much to do with the EU but has ideas on how a variation of the Djed helped them build the Pyramids.

While looking for images of the Djed Pillar i came across this Egyptian scene of a Djed Pillar and what looks to be the Comet Venus on the top of it - as shown/described in the "Comet Venus Book" by gary gilligan.

"Raising the Djed" scene or the Comet Venus and the Earthly/Sun dust/debris bands? photograph from Abydos

Djed Pillar and clearer view of the orb with the double tails (Comet Venus?) at the top of the Djed

close up of the same image showing a round object and tail, similar to the crowns of the female queens of Egypt?

comet venus, nefertiti,  photograph from Abu Simbel, Egypt - larger image click here

« Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 03:19:27 by electrobleme »

Mo

• Exoplanet
« Reply #68 on: February 09, 2010, 09:36:08 »
also i dont fully get the V being that way up, i can imagine it the other way ^ , can you explain it again in a slightly different manner.  electrobleme

Imagine a high pile of parallel boards many meters in length in front of you. There is spacing between the boards. Now the boards above your head appear curved like a dome, and the board at the level of your eyes would appear straight across, whereas the boards at the level of your feet would appear like an inverted dome. It seems to me that the eyes and ears of Hathor could be part of a band of dust that appears to travel straight across the sky. Then the jaw of Hathor would be a band near to the horizon.

I am very busy just now, and those Egyptian images need a lot of consideration. Perhaps we can get little bits of this puzzle, like the beetle means that there was a Sun - Earth - Planet or Moon alignment. That Dendra image that looks like an ancient lamp is being held, on the right, by the Djed column, and on the left by a human with a ball on their head, which are something in the sky, surely. And what is the eye of Horus ? Dave Talbott does an excellent eye of Horus explanation, I think, but this seems to be from a different era, so I don't know.
Mo

Mo

• Exoplanet
« Reply #69 on: February 09, 2010, 13:29:13 »
Maybe Osiris was the magnetosphere of Venus. Then dust and water would have been held by the double layer around Venus.

While looking for images of the Djed Pillar i came across this Egyptian scene of a Djed Pillar and what looks to be the Comet Venus on the top of it - as shown/described in the "Comet Venus Book" by gary gilligan.  electrobleme

It is interesting that the Djed pillar is at an angle in both the Dendra image and the image out of Gary's book above. Also the white dress and the red sash of the woman on the left becomes the red dress with a white sash of the Djed column.

Let's have a punt. If that is Venus on top of the Djed column then the column would represent a Birkeland current from the Sun going through the magnetosphere of Venus. Thus the rings around the column would be voltage step-down regions or possibly dust rings around Venus being lit up by the current. Now if Venus was only a few weeks from conjunction this column would appear to rise some time in the morning and appear at an angle to the horizon. It would then appear to rise up into the sky and straighten up with respect to the horizon. Now because the conjunction, Sun - Venus - Earth, would be a perilous time on Earth the rise of the Djed would be carefully noted so as to calculate the conjunction. This would be a good time to head underground for a day or two.

I'll admit that this is wild, however this conjunction, and the movement of Earth through the tail of the comet Venus, must have been incredibly significant to all on Earth. Cold, warm or hot ??  Warm.
Mo

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
Djed Pillar and Mo's Sun/Venus/Earth alignment Pillar
« Reply #70 on: February 09, 2010, 20:47:55 »
hot Mo! after making the post and thinking more about it i wondered if i was looking at the Djed Pillar bands with the wrong EYEs. could the thick band lines not be the most important thing but the regions between them? the Djed Pillar seems to be constant amount of lines/areas or perhaps "lands"? then i read Mo's post and bingo bango bongo he took it from dark mode to glow mode :)

Mo, your ideas sound good to me and certainly fit with what we suspect can/does happen EUology and in gary's book

perhaps there are other images/legends/gods that can show what happened in relation to what you have suggested? not just egyptian but from other ancient cultures. i wonder if the plagues/disasters that struck egypt may have any clues. it would be good to confirm who/what is happening in the image, what the heiroglyphics also say.

the inverting of the colours for the skirt then the base of the tower is interesting, showing the Djed Pillar / Birkeland current combining or coming out of Isis... some sort of enlargement/discharge/"mountain" at the bottom...? not sure what it could be but lots of options.

the "raising of the Djed" image seems to be part of a number of scenes but i can not  find enough images (yet) to see fully what is on either side. it would be very good if i could find one that showed the other images or the complete scene.

the Egyptian Djed Pillar before/after/during the alignment?

multi-colours of the Djed Pillar

i tried to find original images/carvings of the Djed Pillar and its colours but not many about that i could say were from the temples. I am wondering about if the colours mean anything, were only the lower bands coloured and not the top "lands"/areas between the thick bands? did multi-coloured Djed Pillars come after this or a special alignment or event in the sky (linked to the birth/death of a God King)? Where coloured Djeds always about. could we use them to place in order certain scenes/pharaohs / god kings etc...

While looking for images of the Djed Pillar i came across this Egyptian scene of a Djed Pillar and what looks to be the Comet Venus on the top of it - as shown/described in the "Comet Venus Book" by gary gilligan.

"Raising the Djed" scene or the Comet Venus and the Earthly/Sun dust/debris bands? photograph from Abydos

just a note that i didnt get across clearly what i meant to say, the images are not from Comet Venus book or webpage (that i can find), i meant to say that the image on top of the Djed looked like what Gary says is Comet Venus. Other images from his book/website are similar to this but i dont think he has shown this particular one. I may find it though in a later chapter.
it just seemed to fit in with what he says and general EUology ideas about the Axis Mundi / columns / birkleand currents / alignments.

« Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 21:06:39 by electrobleme »

The Aten

• gas giant
  • EUreka?: +2/-0
« Reply #71 on: February 09, 2010, 22:04:52 »
Raising the Djed

Picture this; dust in the atmosphere giving rise to a thick hazy band on (around) the horizon. Cobra shaped CME’s lashing out into space are granted further visibility as a result, this leading to the belief Re really was physically commencing battle with the demons of the underworld (flat earth). The same scenario as the sun rose in the dust bound eastern horizon, Re was observed kicking and screaming to slowly rise victorious and once again illuminate the two lands of Upper and Lower Egypt (heaven and earth).   

Sitting on top of this band of debris encircling all horizons was the sky, or as perceived by the Egyptians the firmament of heaven. This required physical struts or posts to support it or so they believed. This is where I believe the Djed pillar comes in to play. Four posts were naturally required to hold up the heavens, sitting on the four corners of the earth. Similar pillars to the ones that once supported the roof at Karnak below.

The four posts (Djed) would stop the sky ‘falling in’ as probably occurred many times during times of intense turmoil. But how do you pictorially represent the ‘strength and stability’ of the four struts that held up the cosmos? Carve, draw, paint and incorporate into the art four struts every time? This was too time consuming and impractical especially when designing small Djed amulets to assist the deceased in their journey above. The AE’s simply, and I would say naturally, incorporated 4 into 1. One strut or post with four horizontal cross beams to symbolise the four posts. The Djed symbolising the four posts that held up the heavens.   

This division between heaven and earth had to be maintained and keep clear for a passage to the world above - enter the pharaoh.

The king in ancient Egypt was everything – access to the gods was through the king – The king was responsible for divine order in the cosmos (ma’at) - without the king it was believed the whole universe would fall into chaos – the pharaoh was Egypt. The king was shown holding up the heavens as in the image below. This makes perfect sense in regards to the GKS; planetary kings were by their very location intermediates between the mortal and the divine, god among gods.     

It was the appearance of the planetary pharaoh from earth’s perspective (always) that seemingly maintained the division between Upper and Lower Egypt (still a conduit though). In other words, the god king, as with most things Egypt, many times was perceived as raising and maintaining the four pillars (Djed pillar) that held up the inverse. This embodied in the numerous ‘raising of the Djed’ scenes. As with the sacred Scarab, the divine aspect of the Djed was incorporated into small amulets that were also placed with the deceased.  The Djed is considered by some as the backbone of Osiris. This makes sense as Osiris was the god of the land above held up by the four posts. Some Djed pillars are shown with protruding hands holding the crook and flail, as too were the kings and Osiris. 

I understand this doesn’t explain all, especially the images above where comet Venus is place atop the Djed. That said, let me offer my interpretation. Bear with me!

The scene is to be dated to around the 7-8th century BC shortly after the birth of Mercury from Mars. This epoch reaches us via the Aten and Amarna Period. A time when the energy from the Aten/Mercury blotted out the stars, the afterlife and the land above for 17 years (as recorded in history!). Shortly after this almost incomprehensible event the Aten/Mercury cooled enough to appear as a red disk. Mercury now joins the royal bloodline of divine god kings and one of the first names given to Mercury was Seti – “he of the god Seth.” A very apt descriptive title as Mercury caused mayhem above and below but despite this Seth title, ‘evil’ still had to be venerated in the hope of appeasement.     

As far as I can make out the pharaoh in Mat’s images is Seti. Here Seti/mercury is raising the Djed -  raising the four posts of heaven as the divine land above (& stars) comes back into view having previously being blotted out by the Aten/Mercury. He is literally restoring the skies after a tumultuous time. Further, Seti/ Mercury seems to be offering the Djed to the goddess Isis. I associate Isis with the foreground haze of the ecliptic, so this would make sense in that, Seti/Mercury is restoring the four struts for the sky goddess Isis.   

The ‘comet’ image atop the Djed could have a couple of meanings. It could be Comet Venus but I don’t see any ‘cow horns’ or any mention of any queens. So I’m guessing this could be Seti/mercury raising the heavens also in comet form, if you see what I mean. As the solid iron core of Mars, Mercury must have adorned a similar visible magnetotail to that of Venus. And, if the images are anything to go by Seti mercury, in raising the sky, also appeared as a golden orb with a plumed golden tail. Perhaps he appeared gold on the horizon, the rough location of one of the four pillars. 

Taking all of the above into account, I’m not dismissing Mo’s ideas because it quite possible said ‘roof pillars’ were physically observed and caused by close proximity bodies generating Birkeland currents which looked like struts holding up the sky, in fact I like this idea. I’m all for taking images at face value. Further research is required here. 

Mo, Osiris and mummification in brief.

Pharaonic Mars moves close to earth, it appears as a living breathing red orb – a living god. It reigns for a period of time (paralleling the historic account) and then slowly moves away. As it does so, it slowly transforms into a large white star (as today). It becomes wrapped in white linen bandages as white streams of dust are observed spinning from Mars (analogy, spiral galaxy). Mars is now undergoing the mummification process, Mars is slowly becoming in the image of Osiris. The whiteness that envelopes planetary bodies and stars is Osiris, hence Osiris’ association with the ‘many eyed’ stars (transposed Egyptians) dwelling in the land above. This is why after death all pharaohs were called Rameses Osiris, Tutankhamun Osiris, Seti Osiris etc.  Assisting Osiris in wrapping Pharaonic Mars is the blackness of Space, this personified in the black Jackal headed god Anubis (Black Jackals don’t exist).  Anubis was the embalmer and guardian of the dead because Jackals were seen to hang around cemeteries - seemingly looking after the deceased, although in actuality they were after the rotting flesh.

Gary

kevin

• Exoplanet
  • EUreka?: +3/-0
« Reply #72 on: February 10, 2010, 00:20:13 »
Could I just again mention the hands, and the gender been shown.
Our fields interact via the hands, We can manipulate locally about ourselves via the hands.
The gender imho is male/female and is in relationship to anode and cathode, the serpents been so oppositively charged as such.
Balance was their message, and they strove to locally maintain balance whatever out of balance confronted them, the pyramids and abydos were machines to achieve this local balance, the visual consequences will have been colourfull.
kevin

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
The Atens reply - the 4 Pillars
« Reply #73 on: February 10, 2010, 04:46:50 »
this is about The Atens reply to the Djed Pillars and what he says about the 4 Pillars of the Earth. what i noticed in the photograph gary put in his reply was that there appeared to be 4 Pharaohs whose arms are supporting the "Upper Land" or top of the image band. i dont know if the carvings went on further and there were more of them? i decided to have a quick look for "4 pillars" whatever they may be and found Abu Simbel, the great temple of Ramses II (Ozymandias, Ramesses the Great), that has a few series of 4 statues.

Abu Simbel - old print/painting of the original Ramesses II temple location in Egypt

Abu Simbel Rameses the great temple and solar observatory - original painting of inner passageway by David Roberts

Abu Simbel temple and inside passageway with 4 statues on each side - you can understand where the idea that these show astronauts comes from!

Abu Simbel Ozymandias temple and the same inside passageway with 4 statues on each side

Abu Simbel temple and/or solar observatory - (meant to be Ptah, Amun-Ra, the deified godking Ramses II and Re-Horakhte) where the sun shines on these every 22 February and 22 October

Abu Simbel temple layout diagram/map (click here for text legend explaining areas)

another map/sitemap of Ramses II Abu Simbel temple with more text detail and direction of alignment (north)

Touring Abu Simbel

Four gigantic statues of Pharaoh Ramesses sit at the front of the Abu Simbel. This is the mesmerizing sight that greets your eyes as you approach the temple. You will feel both dwarfed and amazed by its sheer size. One of the statues in the middle has however been destroyed from the head to the waist by a past earthquake. At the feet of these gigantic statues are much smaller statues, probably of members of the then royal family.

When you tour the Abu Simbel, you will most likely be in the company of travel guides who will awe you with stories of the rise and fall of ancient kingdoms, and of gods who could spit fire and turn day into night.
Touring Abu Simbel | ezinearticles.com

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
controlling the field through ourselves and buildings
« Reply #74 on: February 10, 2010, 05:22:05 »
Could I just again mention the hands, and the gender been shown.
Our fields interact via the hands, We can manipulate locally about ourselves via the hands.
The gender imho is male/female and is in relationship to anode and cathode, the serpents been so oppositively charged as such.
Balance was their message, and they strove to locally maintain balance whatever out of balance confronted them, the pyramids and abydos were machines to achieve this local balance, the visual consequences will have been colourfull.
kevin

in an Electric Universe the fields interacting and being manipulated (controlled/directed/amplified etc) has to be important. what you say about the buildings i feel should have some truth in it, they were not for burials so what were they for? to control the power, affect, maintain the local balance (to keep the areas stable or produce water themselves...) etc?

pyramids at giza diagram showing interior and the kings and queens chamber

diagram/illustration of the kings chamber giza pyramids

to my EU EYEs it looks like a circuit/device of some kind, especially the "Kings chamber" wiith its roof structure and coffer. The site Building the Great Pyramid - The Great Pyramid of Khufu (Cheops) has a lot more architectural details on it.

Then of course you have Chris Dunns site gizapower.com and his investigation of it as a power house, from the Kings Chamber to the Grand Gallery (Helmholtz resonators).

what do you think they would have actually done to produce the results and what would be the results?