Author Topic: The Red Sun God? Why did Egyptians have a red sun God?  (Read 356590 times)

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
  • EUreka?: +1/-0
  • It's time to step out of the Gravity, Well?
    • Electric Universe theory blog
Comet Venus - Introduction - Mercury brings balance to the force
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2010, 18:30:09 »
Mercury brings balance to the force

The introduction of Comet Venus is fast paced and very briefly explains the main ideas of to come. If you have not read any EU Catastrophe stuff before then its either mind blowing or you think it blows.

FOREWORD: not sure who it is by?

OUR SOLAR SYSTEM - A ROUGH CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER

Quickly explains how our Solar System came into place through Catastrophism (fully explained in the authors "An Ancient World in Chaos" book)

**Basics - Planet smashes into Jupiter - evidence in the asteroid belt, new moons/planets and Jupiters Great Red Spot
** Mercurcy is the core of Mars and this new planet becomes Aten - evidence is Valles Marineris
*update 01/02/10 - I didnt mention before that these ideas inspired by Immanuel Velikovsky

Comet Venus book written by Gary Gilligan
« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 22:32:06 by electrobleme »

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
Comet Venus - The God King Scenario
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2010, 19:31:22 »
The God King Scenario

** Egyptians considered the planets as Kings/Queens with 2nd rank of godly status - divine - as they approached/receded from Earth they became living gods then die

** Mars, Mercury and the Moon were warrior Kings  - Venus the loyal Queen keeping an eye on the doings of her King

** The Catastrophe events that created the new god planets/kings and the present Solar System meant that the sky was full of debris/dust - creating chaos - the god kings roles were to maintain order and stop chaos

** Egypts battles and skirmishes were not earthly but represent sky battles. Gilligan states that "all of which are archeologically unverified" Hieroglyphs were sacred, used to record sacred events but that normal daily life stuff was recorded using demotic, a different system. Sacred Hieroglyphs record the lives/events of the astral god kings/queens

** The sky gods no longer are visible in our time because the EU Solar System has balanced out

** According to the ancient Egyptian custom, when a planet descended from heaven, it was perceived to be an earthly god-king. Such planetary bodies were believed to be transposed royal entities and therefore a human king was chosen to be 'at one' with this planet and act as a human manifestation of it. Each and every time a planet visited earth it was represented by a human double. The Egyptians believed that everyone was born with an astral ka (double) or soul - a real physical double. Upon death, each individual united with their astral double to undertake a perilous journey before being reborn as a star (akh) in the night sky. This belief was of paramount importance and was a key tenet in ancient Egypt - it should therefore be taken at face value.

Comet Venus | The God King Scenario

« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 22:31:48 by electrobleme »

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
Re: Comet Venus - The God King Scenario
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2010, 20:01:44 »

** Egypts battles and skirmishes were not earthly but represent sky battles. Gilligan states that "all of which are archeologically unverified" Hieroglyphs were sacred, used to record sacred events but that normal daily life stuff was recorded using demotic, a different system. Sacred Hieroglyphs record the lives/events of the astral god kings/queens

This idea could be verified through research, is there any physical evidence of them or are they only displayed on Temples? Could some of the battles be sky battles and some be earthly battles? Do the Temples show the Pharaohs battle or the actual battle of the sky god that he represents or is the double of?

** The sky gods no longer are visible in our time because the EU Solar System has balanced out

If you are into Catastrophism and the Electric Universe Theory then this makes sense. Plasma Mythology is perhaps the best term i have heard to describe it. The interesting or worrying thought/reality is that Catastrophe involving the warrior planets has happened a number of times in earths past, so it will happen again. Will we lose all our knowledge again? Will folklore once again tell of battling gods as planets in the skies, hurling thunderbolts at each other? Will those who come after and live in peaceful times dismiss these stories and only consider earthly explanations/alternatives/ideas to explain the old beliefs/ideas/gods/writings found?

** This belief was of paramount importance and was a key tenet in ancient Egypt - it should therefore be taken at face value
WYSIWYGetology - The quote in the previous post about Egyptians having doubles, a physical and a Ka is important. As a key point of their beliefs it should have a lot of evidence that back Gilligan's ideas. The Egyptians would not write or act it out any different to what they believed it to be. If its that important, and the after life was to them, you do not jeopardize those who have journeyed before, your loved ones or Pharaohs who are about to. More importantly there will be a time when it is your turn to take the dreaded journey.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2010, 06:24:42 by electrobleme »

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
A CHALLENGE! "The Nonexistent Battles of the Pharaohs"
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2010, 20:24:08 »

This challenge is posted on the authors website

A CHALLENGE!

I would like to challenge Egyptologists and archaeologists to provide substantial archaeological evidence for any of the major Pharaonic battles that are supposed to have occurred in ancient times. I am not referring to a few broken bones, the occasional sword, a battle axe or even a few broken chariots. The Egyptians fought many battles over a 3,000 year period and therefore there should be an abundance of archaeological evidence including the bodies of tens of thousands of dead soldiers.

This really is the crux of the matter - Egyptian or otherwise, where are the hundreds of thousands of soldiers killed in action from ancient times?

I can provide evidence from the surfaces of Mars, Mercury and the Moon as these heavily cratered planets provide the real legacy of pharaonic battles.

This is a crucial point because if I am wrong, if concrete evidence is provided, my theory would fall apart and that would be the end of the GKS. I am prepared to take this risk because I am confident that my theory as presented is accurate and entirely correct.

I wonder how many other ‘alternative' authors would be brave enough to set such a challenge!
A CHALLENGE! | by Gary Gilligan

More on the authors thoughts on "The nonexistent battles of the Pharaohs" can be found
« Last Edit: January 31, 2010, 06:25:00 by electrobleme »

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
RE: A CHALLENGE! "The Nonexistent Battles of the Pharoahs"
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2010, 04:06:51 »

websites about ancient battles in Egypt

** Aspects of war in ancient Egypt | digitalegypt.ucl.ac.uk

** Who Were the Sea People? | saudiaramcoworld.com

** The Incursions of the Sea Peoples | reshafim.org.il

** Was there a Hyksos invasion? | wikipedia.org

** the army in ancient egypt | egyptologyonline.com

History Revisionism

Dating of wars and Eyptian history is an issue, is it correct? Are modern ideas and theories based on old ideas and theories? Are the old theories correct?

** The Revision of Ancient History - A Perspective | sis-group.org.uk

1. INTRODUCTION
The Revision of Ancient History - A Perspective.

Ancient History as taught today is a disaster area. Nothing fits convincingly together. The development of the arts, cultures and technologies from earliest times shows inexplicable incongruities. Art historians and archaeologists are in disarray. Why? Because the chronology of the first and second millennium BC is badly wrong. How did this disaster happen? As accident investigators well know, the sequence of events leading up to major disasters is invariably a sequence of highly unlikely and unexpected happenings and coincidences. These conspire, often in chances of many millions to one against, to cause the disaster. Ancient history revisionists believe the cause of the disaster lies within the conventional chronology of ancient Egypt, referred to as the CC throughout the rest of this paper. This has been assumed correct, and used directly or indirectly to date nearly all the other early civilisations throughout Europe and the Near East. Such is the measure of control exerted by today's academic establishment that they would not tolerate a revisionist movement from within. So interested outsiders, including some brilliant scholars and innovative thinkers, who call themselves ancient history revisionists, are having to act as the accident investigators for this disaster. They are investigating all the relevant evidence, with painstaking thoroughness, to discover and expose all the events and unlucky coincidences that led to the adoption of the CC.
The Revision of Ancient History - A Perspective | sis-group.org.uk

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
Comet Venus - The 'two lands' of Upper and Lower Egypt - Ka, Ba, Akh
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2010, 06:00:56 »
The 'two lands' of Upper and Lower Egypt = Heaven and Earth

** The 'two lands' of Upper and Lower Egypt = Heaven and Earth. One of the Pharaohs titles was "the king of dualities"

** Standard egyptology says the two lands of Egypt were divided by a line horizontaly from east/west and not vertical north/south. The horizontal line creating the Upper (south) and Lower (north) lands of Egypt. The river Nile naturally seperates the country of Egypt along a vertical south/north line. Why was this natural line not used? Is the south/north line only a modern theory and why did the Pharaohs continue to wear an Upper/Lower crown instead of a "unification" crown?

** Ba, Ka and the Akh - Ka every persons physical "double", Ba is a persons "soul" or one part of what makes that person individual, the Akh is a reunited person in the Upper Land (heaven) seen at night.

It is surprising that the Egyptian belief in the transformation of humans into stars after death is brushed aside as a bizarre belief which cannot be explained. Yet this belief provides invaluable informatin - the Egyptians not only showed themselves transposed as stars, but they also revealed the location of their next world. This was the hemispherical blackness of space which canopied the four corners of Earth. It was this world which all ancient cultures were obsessed wtih and which all aspired to be reborn in.
Comet Venus | The Akh

** Re (Ra) the Sun god - the red Sun god - why was the sun god shown with a red disc? Quick teaser as next chapters title is "SPACE DEBRIS AND THE RED SUN"

« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 22:31:21 by electrobleme »

Mo

• Exoplanet
Re: The Red Sun God? Why did Egyptians have a red sun God?
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2010, 06:57:00 »
**Basics - Planet smashes into Jupiter - evidence in the asteroid belt, new moons/planets and Jupiters Great Red Spot
** Mercurcy is the core of Mars and this new planet becomes Aten - evidence is Valles Marineris
electrobleme (summarising the ideas of Gary Gilligan)

Did Venus and Titan just get born ? And Mercury.
Maybe there is an electric current passing between Saturn, or Jupiter, and an approaching planet-like body, such that the currents carries with it much water and atmospheric components. So if the charge between the bodies is such that this material is passed from Saturn or Jupiter to the approaching body. Then the approaching planet would become very hot and gain a large atmosphere.

From Earth it would appear that mother Jupiter is feeding baby planet, and in fact if the planet was in electrical equilibrium with it's environment before approaching Saturn, then it would be very unlikely to be very visible from Earth ( at the distance of Saturn or Jupiter from Earth ). Therefore it would appear to be born out of nowhere, but still near Jupiter and brightly interacting with Jupiter.

This means that there still would have been an electrically active Saturn, or Saturn-Jupiter, system to supply the electrical potential difference needed to produce the heating and material transfer. I mean  -   it couldn't happen today, could it ?  That is a big moon breaking free and then orbitting the Sun a few times before having a very near head on prang with Saturn, say. Sounds like a good movie anyhow !  But what would happen. Would there be enough potential difference between the two bodies for there to be thunderbolts, ie arc mode current, and was there much much greater potential difference in the ancient days because there was a collision, or joining, of the Solar System with a Saturn System of planets.

A rogue moon might be all that was needed to cause all the disturbance. A chain reaction of unstable orbits could have resulted, and somebody must have considered this scenario before. I think considering these alternative ideas gives one a feel of the possibilities.
Mo

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star

ahhhh how some rocky planets got a thick atmosphere and why others dont have. this could also apply to earth, perhaps not transfered from mars but another planet or gas giant in a similar process. could it have come from Saturn/Jupiter as we wondered pass or close to it?

venus being powered up by saturn/jupiter could explain its amazing hot/thick atmosphere  - why it still has it - why it appeared as a comet. titans thick cold atmosphere - from its parent

these events would have to change the solar systems circuit. another option could be that something happened to the power or current of solar systems electrical circuit - either it increased/decreased massively or its flow stopped for a short period

if it increased/decreased then not only would all the planets need to balance out but they could become alive or die like you mention about the wandering planet or moon - i suspect that the planets would not just glow or dim in a scale but may step up or step down there activity - gas giants going into glow/dark mode - water/atmosphere/live planets either sparking further into abundant life or going into survival/dormant mode

if the asteroid belt was already there when one of these changes of orbits or planets happened then could this trigger them to either come out of orbit due to changes in charge=orbit or that the planets suddenly move through their orbit?

if the current flow stopped then you would get "back EMF" or "counter EMF". this is an immense surge of current/charge in a long established circuit. an earthly example is when your lights/tv flicker when your fridge turns off. this surge could do a number of similar things as above. could it even "destroy" or blow a planet up if it was strong enough and the planet was to electrically stressed? or create the birth of planets?

as for your electrical universe movie i dont see why not. a change in charge of a planet/moon or a disturbance in the force ;) could throw it out of orbit - as gravity is an electrical universe effect and not the ruler of the universe. then literally old hell could break loose!
for the arc mode it could happen if the moon approached a planet that was not its parent - for example a saturn/jupiter moon approaching the other gas gaint

i think a good idea but long term idea is to start a thread with all the different scenarios we can think of or find - starting with the standard ones from the EU, the ones we have discussed and then others that we can think of. so we have the main/parent/family idea and then we do the variation/scion ideas - scionarios!

kevin

• Exoplanet
  • EUreka?: +3/-0
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2010, 01:21:43 »
I am sure You have all noted the most wonderfull big moon lately?
And Mars opposite the sun?
The other night I was driving home watching the most red of sunsets, when I noticed how absolutely opposite was the moon.
The field effect will be the apparent colour We observe.
The cyclic nature of the apparent movement of celestial bodies is what is depicted in Egypt IMHO.
I spend lots of time in the british museum looking at egyptian relics with an electrical dowsers hat on, I don't read the descriptions offered.
Kevin

mharratsc

• asteroid/comet
  • EUreka?: +0/-0
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2010, 05:31:34 »
I was checking out that GKS site, and it sort of reminds me of Velikovsky's first sorties against mainstream thinking.

I think that what he is suggesting is quite plausible if his accounting of the facts is true.  We already surmise that much of the ancient scripts are indeed celestial accounts.  That being said- it's entirely plausible that the 3000 years of fighting was indeed the period in which the the linear conjunction was separating, with some pretty traumatic electrical events going on.  This was the same period that the the world was writing about dragons and whatnot after all, right?

It's just a shame that they guy is trying to adapt the concept of a 'planetary accretion disk' to the history that he has deciphered.  Someone should turn the guy on to the work of Dave Talbott and let him soak in all the EU stuff!  ;)

Mike H.

Mo

• Exoplanet
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2010, 06:25:23 »
Well if gases get transferred from jupiter to Venus, then it is likely that gases would get transferred between Mars and Earth, during close interactions. And my
theory has sediment transfer as well. How Mars and Earth got their original atmospheres is unknown to humanity, but interactions with Jupiter or Saturn sound reasonable.

If Venus and Titan got their atmospheres from Jupiter or Saturn, then the heating of these planets might not have gone very much below the surface. Thus the interiors of these planets could be cool. Now for Venus being near the Sun, there would not have been enough time, 3,000 years or so, for much cooling, whereas Titan being far from the Sun could have cooled much more. Titan is much smaller than Venus and therefore would have a lot less atmosphere and might have undergone a lot less heating. Thus the differences in Venus and Titan are better explained by this new theory than them being born from Jupiter or Saturn.

Indeed, next after a rogue planet, an increased electrical current coming into the Solar System is a likely scenario, especially considering double layers and resonating circuits. A fired up Sun with greatly increased electric currents could quite likely change the orbits of the planets. Rogue bodies could result.

The boomerang-type stories of returning thunderbolts are good evidence of electrical conditions in the past, because of the electrical property or returning current. The layered craters are one result.

One needs to consider the wild side to get a feel for the truth. Then we have to rip up these wild ideas. It hurts to destroy our creations, but this is the way.
Mo

Mo

• Exoplanet
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2010, 08:34:03 »
That being said- it's entirely plausible that the 3000 years of fighting was indeed the period in which the the linear conjunction was separating, with some pretty traumatic electrical events going on.  This was the same period that the the world was writing about dragons and whatnot after all, right?   Mike H.

The actual Saturn System separation event would have been pretty quick. Maybe there were events leading up to the separation or maybe it happened suddenly. There would have been a long period of 'fighting' after this separation before the planets came to equilibrium in their present orbits. Thus world history should reflect this period of adjustment as the planets must all have had very elliptical orbits during this stage. Thus the Egyptian history should show this period of planetary interactions.

My theory is that there was an old civilization in Egypt before the separation and many of the temples and pyramids were built at this time. Some time after the separation another civilization arose in the same area amongst the relics building more temples and pyramids. It is just that the datings are so hopeless that we can't tell which are the very old relics. So we are mixing up Saturn System stuff with Velikovskian stuff.

It's just a shame that they guy is trying to adapt the concept of a 'planetary accretion disk' to the history that he has deciphered.  Someone should turn the guy on to the work of Dave Talbott and let him soak in all the EU stuff! 
Mike H

Actually Dave Talbott and Gary Gilligan are very well known to each other. You will find that there is great variation in the ideas of many of the long term Velikovsky-type historians. But generally they know each others work pretty well. That there was a lot of dust about at some stage seems certain, and we do see disks  around planets in our Solar System. So gatherings of dust would be very likely also. The ionosphere indicates that there would have been regions for the dust to accumulate. The whole subject of the past is still very open.
Mo

Mo

• Exoplanet
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2010, 08:51:14 »
The cyclic nature of the apparent movement of celestial bodies is what is depicted in Egypt IMHO.  kevin

I would have thought that predicting a close approach of a planet to Earth would have been the chief priest's main job. So the cycles of the planets were probably recorded intently. Kevin, are you saying you are seeing evidence for such depictions of planetary cycles ?  That sounds pretty interesting.
Mo

kevin

• Exoplanet
  • EUreka?: +3/-0
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2010, 14:38:31 »
Mo,
     In terms of moving planets etc yes, but.
I don't think in terms of moving planets, I view the universe as a rigid fixed solid.
Thats why apparent was inserted.
The movement imho is of the serpent flows, they are flowing and give the illusion of movement, which is re-inforced by metiorites seemingly confirming the movement.
The metiorites are created in the flows where specific geometry coalesces into mass which then is attracted into or repulsed electrically by the large mass formed in the solid.
There is movement of the planets etc but not as now accepted, they are switching about driven by the cyclic flows, nothing is anything other than concentrations of geometric vibrations, and each planet develops it's own field symbiotically with the flows that feed it.
If You view the Egyptian drawings in such a way then You start to "SEE" what they were depicting.
Every finite point of universe can be and is anything, but it is all no-thing.
We assume consistancy and talk of millions of years, but it is assumption.

If a series of vibrations builds relative to the sun it may turn red, or even go out totally, in the blink of an eye.
The cycles of the serpents flows will be so huge compared to our lives , but unless We recognise them , then they will not exist at all, once You "SEE" them then it sort of makes sense and becomes simple.

The serpents are vibration flows, they travel upon geometry that forms polygons in 2D, each polygon rotates in opposite direction so the flows have serpentine pathways, I have the advantage of following the serpents with ease, then it just hits you the spherical implications as they travel about in ever larger geometry.
Yes the planets move, but not as independant objects , but as local areas of switching where all within the field about each planet REMEMBERS how it is organised as long as the duality of flows enables it to, but if alterations to these flows occurs that lead to alterations in the balances and levels of the serpents then any or certain areas of what We think of as solid could simply morph or return to no-thing(death valley)
Continents could simply seem to vanish , mountains appear, not as now accepted but because of the flows been orientated in different strengths in the geometry.
All is ONE.
Kevin

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
Comet Venus - Space debris and the red Sun
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2010, 22:30:45 »
A Solar System besieged with space debris

A short but very important chapter, so most of its details noted below.

** galatic interloper smashes into Jupiter - dust/debris/gases/chaos - dust forms cosmic cloud that spreads out but concentrated along the suns equatorial plane - pancake shape. Sun especially shrouded but debris pancake out to Jupiter/Saturn and perhaps Uranas/Neptune.

** Epliptic Haze over time also concentrates around the planets and is fed by the planetary wars/chaos. Epliptic Haze and earths Dust Ring deifed with gods including Isis, Hathor and Ptah

** Egyptian Red Sun/Orbs = Sun/planets viewed through the Epliptic Haze. lasted 300 years then cleared. Golden Mummies appeared at this time.
Implications of Red Sun = Egypitan art shows yellow rim or cobra around the outside of sun which is the Corona (the brightest part) that could now be seen. Earth/Egypt not so hot, Egyptians wore loinclothes and could work outdoors on Pyramids/Temples during the day/summer

** The God Kings/Queens could be seen much brighter during the during the day as reduced solar light/glare. This applies especially to the Comet Venus

** No white crescent moon in Egyptian art as Earth only captured it 3000 years ago

« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 22:33:23 by electrobleme »