Author Topic: Myths and Legends explained in an Electric Universe  (Read 64652 times)

Mo

• Exoplanet
  • EUreka?: +1/-0
Re: Myths and Legends explained in an Electric Universe
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2009, 09:35:24 »
Perhaps the idea that each point on the map of Egypt represents a point in the sky, is not quite clear. Thus each major star would be a place in Egypt, so one would expect many buildings to represent stars. The Pharaohs would be planets that would wander all over Egypt, but presumably stick to the ecliptic which could be the Nile.

Now if a building has hieroglyphics that say that the pharaoh visited there in a certain month, then we can say that if the planet Mars was the pharaoh then Mars was at that particular location in the sky in that month.

I'm trying to set up my laptop to Windows 7, so I'll be a bit tied up for a while.
Mo

kevin

• Exoplanet
  • EUreka?: +3/-0
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2009, 11:09:22 »
As today is the date it is,
I would just like to point out something that may be so common place as to not be seen, a can't see the wood for the tree's situation.
CHRISTMAS TREES.
WHY?
Evergreens, WHY?
You can go all the way back to Egypt with this, so variant religious traditions have nothing but a veiling effect as to WHY.
I can only report as I find, and evergreens display a constantFIELD direction, they do decrease the field dimensions in winter, but most other trees reverse their field directions in winter totally, thus mimicking death.
I conclude that they do this to drop out fluids that can freeze, the evergreens must produce anti-freeze in some form?
http://christmas-tree.com/where.html
Trees reverse gravity, the water when they rotate their field clockwise falls to the top point of this field , on Sept 22nd they begin to reverse the field direction totally, thus the fluids are attracted to the normal earth system.
If You cut and take a tree indoors, You are then introducing a local area of clockwise rotating FIELD.
It's all by field, Biefeld-brown.
kevin

Mo

• Exoplanet
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2009, 13:01:03 »
Kevin - I don't understand how you get that trees reverse gravity. Electrical fields would surely affect the polarised water molecules. I'm probably not grasping what you are saying.
Mo

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
  • It's time to step out of the Gravity, Well?
    • Electric Universe theory blog
for ever green and purple
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2009, 13:53:45 »
does each species of plants have a specific field? is that why some plants work well together for example you have "companion plants" that you grow together because the chemicals they produce from photosynthesis/growing/exchanging the power of the universe help each other. could their fields also combine to help each other?

all plants are electrical so is this also why they are good indoors and make a room feel good? why, not just due to water and sunlight , but why some plants dont grow well in certain spots? also outdoors is the same?

does anyone know if the japanese/chinese use specific plants in their gardens and room designs?

in the discussion about how some plants and fungi might be created or influenced to become that certain type by the energy of the earth (click here for the link) could the plants themselves help create more of themselves or encourage companion plants. like stinging nettles and dock leaves? yin and yang

ever greens - do these grow in natural bands around the world and at specific heights? due to the field they find there and create?

one thing about pine trees is that they are natures weed killer, where the needles fall nothing grows. also if you want to destroy your neighbours chance of winning the prize in the village vegetable show you just put some pine needles in his compost and it totally kills it. Does it just do this chemically or the field destroys what was happening?

just wondering kevin if you get a different energy field in small clearings in woods, is the clearing there because the energy is different, not just because of sunlight/vegetation?

as Mo mentions, the field effects the water molecules, could this be a real key to this?

kevin

• Exoplanet
« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2009, 14:51:56 »
Mo,
      water molecules affected by field,
Excellent, now think planet sized, think of what PRESSURE is, why is pressure in a column of water different to a column of atmosphere?
WHY are there gravity anomolies over deep trench areas?( meisner submarine tests)
Hydrogen and it's ability to hold certain extras.
Fluids act under attraction, water can go uphill, it does constantly, but as it meets the surface layer it then begins to loose it's added on bits( Viktor Schauberger)
Fish utilise the upstream flow, the water may appear to go downstream, but other flows go the opposite.
Does a bird just utilise atmosphere to fly, I KNOW that their feathers field orientation is reversed, thus they are light in weight.
If You were to depict someone in legends as having feathed wings, would it be litteral or showing the consequences of having feathered wings?
If you were to wear feathers about your head, would it alter the field locally about them?
How does all of that water stay up there in the sky(in layers)?
Doesn't it feel refreshing in a downpour?
Thors hammer, thunderbolts from the gods, switching rates
Kevin

Mo

• Exoplanet
« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2009, 23:54:33 »
Kevin -
Are you saying that water becomes polarised, and so therefore there is an electric or electrostatic field set up, and so a fish or a bird could polarise itself in the same or opposite direction to this field, and so experience a force from this field ?

And thus by wearing feathers one creates a polarised field above one's head which could assist the movement of kundalini or prana. Or is my rather material suggestion off the mark.
Mo

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
birds of a feather
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2009, 11:22:00 »

if gravity is an electric universe byproduct or force then you can change gravity in a number of ways and one way would be to change the electro field or material. super conductor experiments, that levitating frog.

cat hair is amazingly electric and they see "things" that we dont see or sense. most animals use electro fields to sense / travel / kill (all senses are electrical energy/field based?)

cuttlefish - how do they change colour over the whole body - do they sense the field for each of their pixels so they dont need to visually sense it

do marine animals change their field/surroundings to either immitate or stealth in the local environment? if marine animals can sense things and you have a large prey they might be able to detect it but by laying still the larger prey may discharge/balance themselves out to the surrounding environment. or change their body in a way to do it. different skins having different EU affects. is this why baby birds change feathers/colours? why human babies hair changes colour after birth? another reason for animals furs changing in winter/summer? not just for heat but to utilise the change in the energy field?

jungles go quiet when the large killer animals are nearby, does this also happen in the sea. do they electro sense that they are close?

could you catch more or less fish if you had a small flow of current through your fishing rod?

kevin

• Exoplanet
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2009, 11:51:56 »
IMHO,
         How We see, and what we see should be better understood, then the depications of viewed phenonoma will be better comprehended.
Whats red?
How does the eye percieve anything?
I reckon it's a two way street, signals travelling in both directions, but not along linear pathways.
Rainbows fascinate me, especially sun dogs.
I feel that they give clues to the spiral pathways that all information travels upon.
If those spiral pathways interfere with each other in cyclic meanderings, then is it not feasable that colour etc will change as the interferance patterns morph?
We see a blue sky, but that is relative to the membrane layers around this planet and how it is affected by the suns fields , if the suns field is deflected off course by another field flow then maybe we would see a different colour sun, and a different colour sky?
kevin

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
why are there so few green flower petals in the world?
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2009, 01:44:51 »

I have noticed that green and purple are related, not just because they are the inverse colour of each other.

Purple is the action/growth/energy/transformation colour for plants whereas green seems to be the more stable part of plants.

why are there so few green flower petals? even some green envy plants turns purple

Also, on a planet of countless billions of plants you get very few plants with green flower petals. If a plant does have green flowers then normally after the start they convert to purple.

Purple was even a "royal" colour in the old days, produced by squashing snails to get the dye (Wiki article onTyrian Purple)

Tyrian Purple (Imperial Purple)? is it just balanced RGB grey colour with green removed?

To get purple using visible light you take away or reduce the green colour in the RGB for grey. if you remove green from white light you get a pinky purple. grey is the balance/midpoint / mid range frequency of RGB.

Purple is one end of the light spectrum.

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
purple and green inverse of each other
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2009, 22:33:53 »

Just to show what i meant by the relationship between green and purple (inverse of each other)

kevin

• Exoplanet
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 14:06:11 by kevin »

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
ancient spirals and Kelvin Helmholtz instabilities
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2010, 18:57:48 »
wow :) reminds me of Malta's tarxien temples complex and their spirals... not one single spiral pattern is the same!  in this post about tarxien is a bit more info and links but basically the idea is that maltas "temples" are not temples but enery/power buildings (like most ancient large structures).

tarxien temples complex spirals - energy flow diagram - Kelvin-Helmholtz instabilities?

Sardinia, Bonorva Chequered Tomb (Sa Pala Larga Tomb no 7) spirals (Kelvin-Helmholtz instabilities) and "bulls horn"

But the most striking visual element of the tomb is the series of great red spirals painted on a side cell: a total of seven spirals, many of them interconnected one to each other. The quality of that ancient painting is breathtaking, and on the roof of a side vault there is also a geometric figure very rarely found in a Sardinian tomb: a black and white chequered motif - something probably unique on a site apparently dating back to late Neolithic and related to the so-called Ozieri culture (from 3800 BCE to 2900 BCE).
The sealed wonders of Sardinia | stonepages.com

malta also has bull carvings and the hypogeum has a chequered pattern on its walls

Kelvin-Helmholtz instability (Spiral Structures in Turbulent Flow

The above 2 images are from kevins links

it does seem to show that certain EU knowledge was shared or understood by the races in europe and perhaps the world, although of course the idea of the serpant religion or priests having that knowledge might be correct.

the hypogeum in malta (underground "burial temple") also has spiral motifs.

i had thought of the spirals being the flow of energy around the rooms in tarxien but horizontally, not vertically. kevin, with the lattice could the spirals be vertical instead of horizontal?

what is strange about all the temples in malta is that not one has been found with any part of the roof structure. not even the remains of the room close by. there is a tiny model showing a roof that is supposed to be a temple ....

could the roofs have been destroyed by the surge that triggered all the "vitrified forts" around the world? could the locals have destroyed the roofs as these were essential for its workings when they abandoned and buried the ancient temples?

strangely, although only 10 minutes drive away (thats half way across the maltese world though!) i have not been back to tarxien even though i did try  and plan a trip to it a couple of times ... perhaps i was waiting for something without knowing it
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 19:01:54 by electrobleme »

kevin

• Exoplanet
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2010, 22:06:05 »
Electrobleme,

I try to think this out spherically, not just horizontal and vertical.
Thus where the pyramid top point is, is where multiple spiral vortex points will pinch.
I can follow all of this with ease across the surface, and know that the barrows in England are sited where multiple bloch wall spirals meet, as are the norman churchs , but at different geometric meeting points.
Each line( phase conjugate lasers) that I follow creates a magnetic slinky like coil around it, where these lines concentrate and overlap into each other You get the spirals inter-twined( that is what the diamond chequer shapes in black and white will be showing)
These points will be where inter dimensional transfer will occur imho.
Kevin

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
horns of plenty and z-pinch instabilities
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2010, 11:40:06 »

VII. HYDRODYNAMIC SHOCKWAVE PATTERNS FROM AURORAL SHOCKS AND COLLIDING PLASMA SHEETS IN THE UPPER ATMOSPHERE
The auroral electrical circuit is by far the best known of all space plasma circuits [34], [35]. It is derived from a large number of measurements in the magnetosphere and ionosphere. Above the lower atmosphere, at about 100 km, multiple layers of plasma form the ionosphere. The auroras occur in the lower portion of the ionosphere, primarily from about 90 to about 150 km, as the result of electrons interacting with and exciting molecules in the upper atmosphere. Prehistoric man at northern latitudes often likened the patterns produced to the butting of goat’s horns in combat [3].
Characteristics for the Occurrence of a High-Current, Z-Pinch Aurora as Recorded in Antiquity (large pdf) - Anthony L. Peratt (large pdf!)

tarxien temple malta - goats with horns

this image has always puzzled me, why would they draw these animals in this way, why a line? why are the last 2 animals on the right so different to the others?

the act of carving them and putting them in the building is not a random thing. does it fit in with all the other "energy" stuff. does it show another aspect to the EU nature of the maltas "temples"?

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
chequered past? Bonorva Chequered Tomb, Sardinai
« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2010, 11:55:08 »

The chequered motif painted on a side vault, Bonorva Chequered Tomb, Sardinai

intense auroral funnel from z-pinch and diamonds/chequered pattern near top

Fig. 4 (shown above) is a graphic depiction of an intense auroral funnel. The thin outer plasma has filamented into small diameter plasma currents and inner plasma sheets and core. The upper part of the funnel has either a diamond, mottled, or cellular structure, while the incoming part of the funnel consists (looking up) of concentrics of dots and cylinders. The instabilities that occur in the mid to bottom part of the funnel will be a topic of study in this paper. For an intense aurora, the converging filaments are seen not only as dots, but also as dots connected to the visible converging filaments at higher altitude
Characteristics for the Occurrence of a High-Current, Z-Pinch Aurora as Recorded in Antiquity (large pdf) - Anthony L. Peratt (large pdf!)