Author Topic: DirtEU rain  (Read 5911 times)

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
  • EUreka?: +1/-0
  • It's time to step out of the Gravity, Well?
    • Electric Universe theory blog
DirtEU rain
« on: November 19, 2009, 18:28:02 »
Does every bit of individual moisture in a cloud have a dust particle in it?

Does every rain drop from a cloud have a dust particle in it?

Does every bit of fog or mist have a dust particle in it? Is there dirty mist and fog?

Does every snowflake have a dust particle in it? Or are snow flakes different?

Does every individual bit of sleet or hail from a cloud have a dust particle in it?

Dirty plasma and dust in the Electric Universe or is it the Electric Universe?
« Last Edit: November 19, 2009, 18:30:18 by electrobleme »

Fortescue

• rocky planet
  • EUreka?: +0/-0
Re: DirtEU rain
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2010, 22:52:43 »
Just a brief thought about this - wouldn't snowflakes be different as they seem to be a pure entity - so perfect and unique?  The fact that they are white - all the colours of the spectrum - makes me think of snow as pure.
Love me, hate me, but never be indifferent to me.  You can't deny it - I do make a difference.

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
  • EUreka?: +1/-0
  • It's time to step out of the Gravity, Well?
    • Electric Universe theory blog
are snowflakes really dustflakes?
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2010, 02:13:15 »

cheers for reply, made me check out what i thought about snowflakes and they do seem to have something to do with dirt/dust

the reason why i mentioned dirt and dust is that in the EU theory a lot of things are related or scalable. dust is found all over space, blocking light coming through and especially in the plasma winds. this old article called Dust in the Quasar Wind shows that sort of thing

what could be an interesting investigation is does the shape of the snowflake depend on the amount of dust or the electrical natuure of the dirt? if you have different material dust particles would they be electrically charged differently? would a positive or negative dust particle create a different snowflake?

also snowflakes appear when water is in one of its transmutation phases, similar to energy level jumps or those electron states? energy changes or levels?

What are common snowflake shapes?

Generally, six-sided hexagonal crystals are shaped in high clouds; needles or flat six-sided crystals are shaped in middle height clouds; and a wide variety of six-sided shapes are formed in low clouds. Colder temperatures produce snowflakes with sharper tips on the sides of the crystals and may lead to branching of the snowflake arms (dendrites). Snowflakes that grow under warmer conditions grow more slowly, resulting in smoother, less intricate shapes.

* 32-25° F - Thin hexagonal plates
    * 25-21° F - Needles
    * 21-14° F - Hollow columns
    * 14-10° F - Sector plates (hexagons with indentations)
    * 10-3° F - Dendrites (lacy hexagonal shapes)
What are common snowflake shapes? | chemistry.about.com

How do Snowflakes Form?

It turns out that "pure" snow is made up of snowflakes which are made up of from 2 to 200 separate snow crystals.  Snow crystals are crystals that have formed around tiny bits of dirt that have been carried up into the atmosphere by the wind.  So snow crystals are really soil particles that have been dressed up in ice.

Scientists think that there are really four different shapes of snow crystals.  The simplest shape is a long needle shaped like a spike.  The other shapes all have six sides.  One of them is a long, hollow column that is shaped like a six-sided prism.  There are also thin, flat six-sided plates.  And lastly there are intricate, six-pointed stars.

The shape that a snow crystal will take is dependent upon the temperature at which it was formed.  The temperature in the highest clouds is around -30°F and they are made up exclusively of ice crystal columns.  The other three shapes are formed in a narrow temperature range.  When the temperature in the clouds is  3° to 10°F the star shaped crystals form.  From 10°-18°F the plates form, and from 18°-23°F columns form.  From 23°-27°F needles form and from 27°-32°F the plates reappear.   As the snow crystals grow they become heavier and fall towards Earth.  If they spin like tops as they fall then they may be perfectly symmetrical when they hit the Earth. But if they fall in a sideways fashion then they end up lopsided.  Falling snow crystals clump together forming snowflakes.  Each snowflake is made up of from 2 to about 200 separate crystals.
lHow do Snowflakes Form? | pa.msu.edu

clouds create different shapes sometimes depending on what level they are at but you can get variations of a cloud type at different levels of the atmosphere. snowflakes also can create a variation of the same shape at different temperature (energy) levels

you have and those noctilucent clouds seem to be made of ice high up in our atmsphere, very close to space. is this due to energy levels, which at the end of the day is what temperature is? is it due to  the amount of energy that the molecules/atoms/particles have at that moment in time.

are snowflakes a potential difference in energy to the local air and area? rambling now so i will stop!