Author Topic: Hole Punch Clouds or Fallstreak Holes - sky holes and cloud streets/ladders  (Read 21551 times)

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
  • EUreka?: +1/-0
  • It's time to step out of the Gravity, Well?
    • Electric Universe theory blog
Hole Punch Clouds or Fallstreak Holes in the cloud cover

Punch Hole Clouds or as they are officially known as Fallstreak Holes are amazing sky holes. Cloud cover that has a shape appearing in it or punched in it. They are often circular or rectangular but ones photographed in Malta seemed to become pentagon or pentagram shaped.

They also have other cloud weather phenomenon associated with them, especially cloud waves/ripples/ladders that are attached to the circular hole in the clouds.

More photographs and a DIScussion on Punch Hole Clouds (Fallstreak Holes)
Photos of Malta's Sky Holes (Hole Punch Clouds - circular Fallstreak Holes)

Article and more photograpsh - How and why are Punch Hole Clouds formed? What are Punch Hole Clouds (fallstreak holes)?
Crab Clouds
Crab Clouds and weather circuits
Punch Hole Clouds (Fallstreak Holes and the Erebus Line
Cloud Circles, Cloud Tendrils, Cloud Arcs, Crab Clouds and weather power supply lines

« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 06:15:54 by electrobleme »

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
Moscow UFO Cloud or Punch Hole Cloud (Fallstreak Hole)?
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2009, 00:34:25 »
Strange Moscow "UFO Cloud" is Punch Hole Cloud (Fallstreak Hole)

This strange UFO looking cloud was seen hovering over Moscow on 7th October 2009. It is actually a Punch Hole Cloud (Fallstreak Hole) variation. Either at a later stage or just not so clear in the center.

There is a video of the the Moscow Punch Hole Cloud that you can view by clicking here

To read articles showing Punch Hole Clouds (Fallstreak Holes) with lots of unique photographs read the below articles or visit the Punch Hole Cloud (Fallstreak Hole) photos and image gallery. These also include related weather phenomenon.

Punch Hole Clouds (Fallstreak Holes)
Photos of Malta's Sky Holes (Hole Punch Clouds - circular Fallstreak Holes)

Articles and more photographs - How and why are Punch Hole Clouds formed? What are Punch Hole Clouds (fallstreak holes)?
Crab Clouds
Crab Clouds and weathe circuits
Punch Hole Clouds (Fallstreak Holes and the Erebus Line

« Last Edit: October 13, 2009, 05:09:11 by electrobleme »

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
Romanian Fallstreak hole cloud (Hole Punch cloud or UFO Cloud)
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2009, 05:09:50 »
Romanian Fallstreak hole cloud

This Fallstreak hole cloud was spotted in the skies of Romania

The short video of the Romanian Fallstreak hole (UFO Cloud) is available here

More photographs and articles on Fallstreak Holes

Hole Punch Clouds and Fallstreak Holes
How are Hole Punch Clouds (Fallstreak Holes) formed?

« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 06:20:17 by electrobleme »

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
Palm Beaches, Florida, America - Hole Punch Clouds (Fallstreak Holes)
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2010, 02:04:35 »
Palm Beaches, Florida, America - Hole Punch Clouds (Fallstreak Holes)

Hole Punch Clouds (Fallstreak Holes) - Palm Beaches, Florida, America

These Hole Punch Clouds (Fallstreak Holes) were photographed in Palm Beaches, Florida, America. There are images of multiple Hole Punch Clouds and even this strange Hole Punch Clouds that is either two seperate ones that have joined up or somehow a Hole Punch Clouds has been twisted.

Why are more  Hole Punch Clouds (Fallstreak Holes) being formed or observed? Is it just that the interweb means the photographs of Fallstreak Hole Clouds can be seen around the world or is it that the Earth and its atmosphere has changed?

There are no records or notes of Noctilucent clouds before the Krakatoa Volcanic eruption in 1883. In an Electrical Universe Volcanoes are part of the Electrical circuit of the Earth and our Solar System. Such a massive eruption would have changed the circuit and our Earth.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 02:55:39 by electrobleme »

ElectricUniverse

• rocky planet
  • EUreka?: +0/-0
I'm keeping an open mind as to a natural origin and cause for the "hole-punch" phenomena that are being reported world-wide. I see them rather frequently myself, as I conduct regular in0the-field observations of the weather above me at all times when I am outdoors. However, one of my favorite areas of reasearch is the obvious weather engineering projects that are being conducted by clandestine research agencies throughout the world. For example, the weather engineering/modification systems and projects over the North American continent are conducted by DARPA, which is funded and overseen by the US Navy under various black-budget operations and agendas.

Although I do not rule out that they may be produced by, oh say perhaps by naturally occuring current-return sheets like those that create the sunspots on old Sol (a.k.a. Birkeland currents punching down thru the earths magnetosphere/ionospehere, thermoshere, atmosphere, and continuing right on down thru the lithosphere as part of the natural EM circuitry) I would not rule out the anthropogenic possibility either. ;) What is required is more hands on, in-the-field measurements of the EM fields below and above such phenomena as they occur. Of course., this is only practically done by the very governmental entities that are likely the culprits, if indeed they turn out to be man-induced weather engineering/control phenomena.

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
years ago i looked into tesla / haarp / weather mod thing and it seemed to somehow make sense although i didnt know about the EU Theory then, so had no real explanation for how it actually worked. the EU makes tesla even more of a genius than i had thought he was. what is scary is all the other stuff that he and others also did we dont know about,some of it was 100 years ago or so...

if somehow we can work out what is happening with the hole punch clouds we might be able to see if it is purely EU, man encouraged EU or pure man made weather mod. i feel that the fallstreak part of these clouds (the "virga" coming out of the hole) might be important in these studies, as it seems to show where the current/energy/plasma is flowing in/out.

what i will say is that i thought the ones in Malta were formed in the same spot then moved out to sea. so a current punching or energising a holecould explain that. there also seemed to be a very thin cloud line/"wire" going into it, part of the circuit i would suspect.

the "virga" (super cooled water particles or ice crystals) seems to be a sign of electromagnetic activity, the same as hail with thunder and lightning storms. it will one day be proven that this is a pure EU affect. which leads to the question of will they create ice cubes using electromagnetic fields? and does a freezer just remove excess heat or does it change the electromagnetic field by removing heat energy?

hole punch clouds with "virga" or ice crystals

what i have noticed about a number of hole punch clouds with the amazing fall streak in the hole is that there is normally the same type of cloud found around them. i think of this as an electrical breakdown cloud because i have noticed it around the world forming very quickly or when something EU weather wise (wethEU) is happening. if it is a weather mod then it is effecting a large area or they need a certain type of atmosphere/conditions. if it is weathEU then is the punch hole there because of the clouds or are the clouds there because whatever is powering the punch hole was already there but now the hole is visible or its energy supply is now increased enough to go to work?

hole punch clouds and fall streak holes showing the "virga". also the surrounding electrical breakdown clouds?

these couple of images are always fascinating, what on earth is going on here?

it would be great to measure the EU activity around it but especially the higher levels above it and on the ground below but i guess that will not happen for years if ever :(
« Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 06:08:37 by electrobleme »

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star

having looked at the clouds and thought about it a bit more i wonder if the actual cloud level it is on is the discharge/engine? either from the clouds or between the immediate layers. you get certain types of clouds associated with different atmospheric levels. do the similar variations of a cloud type at different levels show the same type of discharge event or electromagnetic fields/EU?

there does not seem to be cloud levels above these hole punch clouds (clear blue skies. the fallstreak vapour seems to be either at the same level as the clouds/hole or slightly above/below. you have to look closer at the shadows to see what/where the fallstreak is to determine this i guess.

of course you could have birkeland type currents above and below it still...a combination of everything

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
are hole punch clouds diocotron instabilities?
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2010, 21:33:45 »

are hole punch clouds diocotron instabilities?

pentagram shaped punch hole cloud

diocotron instability

The hole punch clouds seen n the original post over Malta turned into a pentagram/pentagon shape. What does cause hole punch clouds is a mystery. Is it caused by an eletromagnetic effect, is it to do with a diocotron instability and then the strange shape above is cause when it changes?

pentagram hole punch cloud article

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
Hole Punch Clouds and circular cloud holes - start/formation
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2010, 03:28:57 »

Hole Punch Clouds and circular cloud holes - start/formation

the start of the formation of hole punch clouds or circular cloud holes?

these photographs show a circular cloud hole or do they show the start of how a hole punch cloud can form?

does the hole punch cloud trigger the patchy cloud that they seem to be associated with and why are hole punch clouds found with mainly 2 types of clouds?

are the clouds there because of the hole punch cloud (circular cloud hole) or is the hole punch cloud  (circular cloud hole) there because of the clouds?

these Altocumulus or cirrocumulus clouds do appear to be involved in weathEU and cloud formation activity

article and more photographs on the formation start of hole punch cloud or circular cloud hole