Author Topic: cloud circles  (Read 15096 times)

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
  • EUreka?: +1/-0
  • It's time to step out of the Gravity, Well?
    • Electric Universe theory blog
cloud circles
« on: June 06, 2010, 23:16:26 »

Cloud circles

how are cloud circles formed? are they formed or are they they the creator of the weathEU around them? are they stillness/balance or are they they motor?

are cloud circles a variation of a Kelvin-Helmholtz instabilities or a variation of diocotron instabilities?

are weather fronts or areas made up of the forces that create cloud circles? are clouds themselves made up of circles of energy or at least the outsides of them? do the outsides show either K-H or diocotron instabilities?

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
cloud circles - articles list/links
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2010, 23:17:03 »

cloud circles - articles list/links

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star

cloud circles - are they Kelvin-Helmholtz or diocotron instabilities?

cloud circles or diocotron or k-h instability?

this circle of cloud appeared off the coast of malta but was it just 1 circle or multiple circles? are weather fronts actually weather circles? are clouds themselves or the edges made up of circles? how are cloud circles formed? are they eddies of wind, currents of energy or are they a diocotron or k-h instability?

in the image above you can see the inner circle but also on the right hand side another curving line or clear space

close up of the cloud circle with straight line behind or in front of it?

section of diocotron instabilities with inner circle

another cloud circle forming to the right of the previous picture

power lines in or out of the kh/dicotron instability

are these the energy or power lines for the kh/dicotron instability or is it just where wind/clouds flow in or out? notice how the lines go into the center of the circle

another cloud circle in front of the "bull horn" circle, at least 3 cloud circles in view

diocotron instabilities,  Kelvin-Helmholtz instabilities or weather

is it another cloud circle linked to the ones in front or behind it? is this a diocotron instability creating earths weather. are cloud circles, weather fronts or weather circles variations of dioctron instabilities?

diocotron instabilities and earths weather?

why does this cloud have mini clouds in front of it? why do blobs or patches of clouds precede weather fronts?

i have always been puzzled as to why and how you get blobs of clouds before and after a weather front or roll cloud. why do they form when close behind/front of it you have a mass of cloud? this is part of the question of are weather fronts pushed or do they pull?

weather front diocotron instability?

is this a mini weather front or a large cloud circle amongst many other cloud circles? is it a Kelvin-Helmholtz or diocotron instability?

stages of diocotron instability

above are an example of the stages of a diocotron instability - is the weather circle and its front lobes/circles a variation of a diocotron instability?

if its not is it a Kelvin-Helmholtz instability variation? if not that then how is it formed so close to the other cloud circles?

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
cloud circles - Birkeland Currents
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2010, 03:13:56 »

cloud circles - are they Birkeland Currents?

All things have to be considered about what creates cloud circles. Perhaps different types of cloud circles are created by different forces? Are the cloud circles above birkeland currents? Are some of them birkeland currents? Are none of them Birkeland Currents?

birkeland currents forces magnetic energy contours

This figure shows a time sequence of contours of magnetic energy in cross-section between two Birkeland filaments. The contours at the locations of the two filaments correspond to energy maxima while the central ellipse is an energy minimum.
Credit: A. L. Peratt, Physics of the Plasma Universe, p. 114.
The 'Spiral Galaxy' at Saturn's Pole | holoscience.com

it would be interesting to find if in a lab or in real life if clouds formed at the energy minimum or maximum?

could "thermals" be the energy going upwards? hot gas compared to the temperature of the air around it is a sort of plasma, energised gas. this may also explain why you get sudden "heat bursts" at night, if it is an energy circuit that is suddenly switched on or discharging or a flow of current (the heated/energised air) ?

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
cloud circles - are Hole Punch Clouds plasma instabilities?
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2010, 03:38:31 »

cloud circles - are Hole Punch Clouds plasma instabilities?

this type of cloud circle is also known as a hole punch cloud

pentagram hole punch cloud or plasma instability?

reverse hole punch cloud - diocotron instability or middle point of birkeland currents?

is this hole punch cloud a stage of a diocotron plasma instability?

are these hole punch clouds a couple of diocotron plasma instabilities or birkeland currents?

what creates hole punch clouds? is it a plasma instability?

** hole punch clouds - images and article

** hole punch clouds - more images and further investigation into what forms hole punch clouds

** hole punch clouds - forum DIScussion

« Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 03:41:01 by electrobleme »

peter

• gas giant
    • Hydrogen2Oxygen
HAARP and Chemtrails
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2010, 15:34:05 »
Most of the strange weather phenomenons that we can observe after 1991 and especially after 2006 are produced by weather modification programs in the US, Canada and Australia, called HAARP.

Some of the patterns are persistence, asymmetry and linearity. All this patterns are non natural.

Persistence:

Normally contrails from aircraft disappear after a few seconds. Chemtrails doesn't disappear. They persist all the day and transforms the sky into a gray soup. They prevent the normal formation of clouds because of their metallic substances, barium and aluminum.

Asymmetry:

The Chemtrails sprayed are recognizable by their asymmetric patterns. Normal contrails are symmetric.

Linearity:
Remember how we has painted clouds in our childhood? Round forms!

Chemtrails and HAARP forms the clouds ... or better disfigure them. Linear pattern, squares, rectangles ... this is not natural!

HAARP Activity can be recognized in the clouds:

Well, if you don't recognize the patterns ...

Further reading:
- http://www.bariumblues.com

Youtube Video:
- Weather Manipulation over Europe - HAARP - CHEMTRAILS - Satellite pictures - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCagq--ScsY
- Weather Manipulation Technique - http://youtu.be/HDBx1frEY2A

kevin

• Exoplanet
  • EUreka?: +3/-0
Re: cloud circles
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2010, 03:48:03 »
All is ONE,
Litterally.
Therefore all is symbiotic.
The clouds, the wind etc etc are all consequences of how the one substance reacts.
There is one substance that is all substances, it can be manipulated and locally modulated.
Unless a recognition occurs that there is one base substance to universe , then all consequences cannot be recognised.
ONE base substance that allows all other formulations to occur.
Kevin

peter

• gas giant
    • Hydrogen2Oxygen
The Weather - A mirror of the collective - Quantum stuff
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2010, 14:39:05 »
A particle does not exist as a particle until it is not observed by a conscious being. This is the result from the experiments done in quantum mechanics.

The volatile states on the microscopic level changes to a very stable state on the macroscopic level. Why?

Because on the macroscopic level there are many observers that observes the "reality" and form the stability that we all know.

The weather is like a mirror of our collective consciousness. We are all observing it and we are all forming the "stability".
If I would be a really evil person ... well I am not ... I am indeed the good guy ... but if I would be a evil man and I would try to "play god", then I would seed the heavens sky with Barium and Aluminum, two substances that lowers the consciousness, I would do this in order to delay the establishment of the collective consciousness ... because this would be a thread for me until I has not implanted into the mind of the people to worship the image of the "beast". Then, after implanted the image of the beast, I would release "the winds", clear the sky and put myself on the throne ...

wuhahahahahahaha

... and do you know what ... I would even post here in this forum pretending to be the good guy ... telling you my Master-Plan openly ... and what you gonna do?

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
only angels play with HAARPs?
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2010, 16:52:06 »
why is the EU theory so suppressed? removed from wikipedia, the free information website with no political motives or policies - where you can find information about anything - apart from the Electric Universe theory.

even linked sites or webpages that give perfect valid and visual information to enhance a subject in wikipedia are hunted down like a rabid dog and removed. thats a fact.

why is the EU theory so suppressed? when evidence of what we can see in our world and the universe increases every day that it is not a gravity universe. it seems everything that science does increase the silliness of their theories but increases the EU factory.

why is the EU theory so suppressed? the fact that they dont mention or not allowed to mention birkeland currents or electricity in space yet everything seems to be affected by magnetic fields, dark matter.

the list is endless and goes on but why is the EU theory so suppressed?

is it because they had esoteric knowledge? knowledge is power and thats what the game is all about

control or the ability to influence the weather in reality means long term control of not just your enemies but more importantly your own people

those who believe that HAARP is being used to influence the weather do need to be a little bit careful though when dealing with clouds. a lot of these cloud types have been categorised a 100 years or so ago. but as shown in weathEU articles and will be shown in further articles clouds are a product of electrical energy and circuits. the transfer, exchange or input of electrical energy into certain points or layers of the atmosphere.

i am not saying that HAARP and whatever other electromagnetic devices and chemical (which is just electromagnetic energy stored in a different form) is not used and does not create cloud shapes like this. in theory if HAARP and nature are using electromagnetic energy then the results will be similar. its just working out which is which and what is what.

the fact that spacequakes are very similar to earthquakes and earthquakes are very electrical is interesting. if you could use HAARP to trigger spacequakes could you use the same thing to trigger earthquakes?

in an Electric Universe HAARP would be not just a good theory but would be an easy thing to play. the problem is do only angels play with HAARPs?