Author Topic: Can you prove or have proof that it is NOT an Electric Universe?  (Read 4640 times)

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
  • EUreka?: +1/-0
  • It's time to step out of the Gravity, Well?
    • Electric Universe theory blog
If its not an Electric Universe then it must be easy to prove

If it is an Electrical Universe then there has to be electrical connections and circuits between everything.
No electrical circuits or "electrical wiring" then no Electric Universe. Simple.

So why isn't the Peratt model the accepted model for galaxy formation? Because galaxies are not defined by rotation curves alone. Peratt's model made a number of other predictions that failed significantly...
The Peratt Galaxy Model

Can you prove that it is not an Electric Universe and that it is a Gravity Universe?
The post your data, photos, facts and ideas on the special anti Electric Universe Theory topic or have a DIScussion in the chat room

How to prove or proof that it is not an Electric Universe - forum DIScussion

The Electric Sky is not the first book I’ve read on plasma cosmology....I expected something similar to a reasonable, popular-level update to the latest claims of the plasma cosmology crowd. I was unpleasantly surprised as I found I could hardly go 2-3 pages in Scott's book without finding major ridiculous claims...
The Electric Sky, Short-circuited

Gravity Universe and not an Electric Universe?  DIScussion against the Electric Universe Theory in the chat room

How to prove or proof that it is not an Electric Universe - forum DIScussion

« Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 00:23:27 by electrobleme »