Author Topic: thunder, lightning, the way I love EU is frightning  (Read 32288 times)

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
  • EUreka?: +1/-0
  • It's time to step out of the Gravity, Well?
    • Electric Universe theory blog
thunder, lightning, the way I love EU is frightning
« on: September 15, 2009, 17:03:57 »
Thunder, lightning, the way it loves EU is frightning

If it is an Electrica Universe then you would expect to see currents, circuits and connections between not just things but everythings. The Earth has millions of lightning strikes per year. Scientists still do not know the real cause of them. They think they know and it is quoted as a fact but it is still a theory. Which is shocking when you consider how long they have been investigating, how much there is. It should be simple to solve and understand, if your basic model and theory is correct. If it is not then you are unlikely to solve it after a couple of centuries of investigating it.

The problem is effective cause and what you consider lightnting to be. The other issue is that until very recently they believed tht lighting was a discharge between the clouds and that part of the atmosphere towards earth. Lightning grounds itself? The what about Sprites and upwards lightning? What is that grounding itself to?

Lightning is part of the earths electrial weather system but more importantly it is part of the earths exchange with the rest of the Electrical Universe. The earth is an electrical component, made up of conductive, non-conductive layers. If you wanted to design a planet in an Electrical Universe could you design a planet better than Earth?

Lightning helps move monstrous amounts of charge upwards and downwards.

The energy for lightning is not created by the static electrical charge caused by dust particles. They are there as part of the Electric Universe when plasma discharges or electrical events created dust. That is why we have so much dusty plasma and zodiacal dust.

Think about how much energy is involved in not just one lightning strick but a lightning storm and then multiply that by millions around the world each year. Thats a lot of energy to be caused by dust rubbing against each other. Also how do lightning storms rumble on for days? Does the dust keep rubbing to create enough energy to keep recharging itself? That amount of energy can not be stored in the clouds?

We now have to normal, standard or old lightning (earth to cloud or cloud to ground) seems to be similar to when a capacitor breaks down or dischagres, then charges up again and keeps charging and discharging.

« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 17:24:41 by electrobleme »

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
Lightning up my life
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2009, 17:08:52 »
Lightning upwards my life

Why does lightning go upwards? How can it possibly go upwards when it has to "earth" itself? Unless it is "earthing" itself with something bigger than earth, the sun or the rest of the electrical universe? Lightning may have never "earthed" itself once. It may have been moving charge every single time there was a lightning strike, even if it was earth to cloud or now earth to clouds to upper atmosphere and space.

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
Saturn lightning storm has lasted 7.5 months and counting
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2009, 23:01:22 »

Saturns lightning storms - how and why do they last for months?

Saturns record breaking lightning storms can last for months, the most recent one has lasted over 7.5 months. Lightning is being observed everywhere in our Solar system. How lightning is created and what lightning is are still a mystery, after all these years.

How is lightning formed on all the different planets that have very different physical conditions? Is it the fact that the conditions are not creating the lightning, it is not a secondary effect. Lightning is created by discharges, break downs in atmospheric layers (plasma double layers?) and as part of the exchanging process in an Electrical Universe.

If it is powered by the planet or the Electric Universe then there is no need for charge creation in the clouds. Considering the power of the lightning on Saturn it would seem to make more sense that it has a constant power source and is being recharged. Similar to capacitors?

The current thunderstorm on Saturn is the ninth that has been measured since Cassini swung into orbit around Saturn in July 2004. Lightning discharges in Saturn's atmosphere emit very powerful radio waves, which are measured by the antennas and receivers of the Cassini Radio and Plasma Wave Science (RPWS) instrument. The radio waves are about 10,000 times stronger than their terrestrial counterparts and originate from huge thunderstorms in Saturn's atmosphere with diameters around 3000 km.

Dr. Fischer said, "These lightning storms are not only astonishing for their power and longevity, the radio waves that they emit are also useful for studying Saturn's ionosphere, the charged layer that surrounds the planet a few thousand kilometers above the cloud tops. The radio waves have to cross the ionosphere to get to Cassini and thereby act as a natural tool to probe the structure of the layer and the levels of ionization in different regions."

...indicating that levels of ionization are approximately 100 times higher on the day-side than the night side of Saturn's ionosphere.

Lightning storms on Saturn usually occur in a region that nicknamed "Storm Alley" by scientists, which lies 35 degrees south of Saturn's equator.

Dr. Fischer commented, "The reason why we see lightning in this peculiar location is not completely clear. It could be that this latitude is one of the few places in Saturn's atmosphere that allow large-scale vertical convection of water clouds, which is necessary for thunderstorms to develop. However, it may be a seasonal effect. Voyager observed lightning storms near the equator, so now that Saturn has passed its equinox on 11 August, we may see the storms move back to equatorial latitudes."
Saturns Storm Alley and its long lasting lightning storms - .onorbit .com

The fact that ionization levels are so extreme in the sunshine compared to the sun shade side in Saturns ionosphere is very interesting. Is this related to to the shy white horses (sea waves) and Jupiters Dust ring? Or does it mean something else or nothing at all?

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
!!! Lightning on the Sun !!!
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2010, 04:21:51 »

Lightning on the Sun

Is this the first images of lightning on the Sun? Notice that it is near the sunspots. With the old EU question that if the Sun is Nuclear then why is it dark inside? Why is the Sun colder the deeper you get into it?

lightning on the sun - electrical discharge between and around sunspots? gif image (may take a few seconds to load)

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
WOW !!! slow motion lightning strike and the exchange
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2010, 23:19:58 »

Amazing slow motion film of lightning strike and the return hit . Just like a Lichtenberg Figure (of course) with the sparkling discharges then when one of the paths hits the earth the monstrous return/exchange strike.

negative down and positive up? with more energy going up than down from what i have read, been told and especially seen as the upwards hit is the loudest/brightest. energy leaving/exchanging from the XEarth to the electric univese.

do the planets create/exchange more energy than they get from the sun? if they do then how do they create it and where does it come from?

peter

• gas giant
    • Hydrogen2Oxygen
Re: WOW !!! slow motion lightning strike and the exchange
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2010, 18:56:52 »
Amazing slow motion film of lightning strike and the return hit . Just like a Lichtenberg Figure (of course) with the sparkling discharges then when one of the paths hits the earth the monstrous return/exchange strike.

The lightning looks like a giant nervous system:

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
The Body Electric
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2010, 22:42:29 »

neurons (electro chemical signals), axon (transmitters), dentrites (receivers)

yep, the Body Electric

The neuron consists of a cell body (or soma) with branching dendrites (signal receivers) and a projection called an axon, which conduct the nerve signal. At the other end of the axon, the axon terminals transmit the electro-chemical signal across a synapse (the gap between the axon terminal and the receiving cell). The word "neuron" was coined by the German scientist Heinrich Wilhelm Gottfried von Waldeyer-Hartz in 1891 (he also coined the term "chromosome"). The axon, a long extension of a nerve cell, and take infromation away from the cell body. Bundles of axons are known as nerves or, within the CNS (central nervous system), as nerve tracts or pathways. Dendrites bring information to the cell body. Myelin coats and insulates the axon (except for periodic breaks called nodes of Ranvier), increasing transmission speed along the axon. Myelin is manufactured by Schwann's cells, and consists of 70-80% lipids (fat) and 20-30% protein. The cell body (soma) contains the neuron's nucleus (with DNA and typical nuclear organelles). Dendrites branch from the cell body and receive messages. A typical neuron has about 1,000 to 10,000 synapses (that is, it communicates with 1,000-10,000 other neurons, muscle cells, glands, etc.).
Neuron | crystalskullworld.com

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
planets aurora, galaxy aurora and the northern lights aurora
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2010, 16:58:13 »

"The hot dust, which is being heated by newborn stars, traces the spidery arms all the way to the center of the galaxy. Telltale signs of young stars can also be seen in the centers of Andromeda's smaller companion galaxies, M32 and M110.
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/WISE/multimedia/pia12834c2.html"

when i first saw the images from NASA's WISE (Wide-field Infrared Survey Explorer) i thought how much they looked like planets aurora's, including our our own one.  i had never seen images like the ones kevin has found. amazing :) in an Electric Universe everything is scalable?

auroras images of uranus neptune saturn jupiter and

"Blue highlights mature stars, while yellow and red show dust heated by newborn, massive stars...The Andromeda galaxy is larger than our Milky Way and contains more stars, but the Milky Way is thought to perhaps have more mass due to its larger proportion of a mysterious substance called dark matter. Both galaxies belong to our so-called Local Group, a collection of more than 50 galaxies, most of which are tiny dwarf systems. http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/WISE/multimedia/pia12832-c.html"

auroras (northern lights) look like Andromeda galaxys spiral arms (Messier 31 or M31)

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
lightning and volcano eruptions (Eyjafjallajokull etc)
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2010, 16:53:11 »

lightning and volcano eruptions (Eyjafjallajokull etc)

lightning and Eyjafjallajokulls eruption (Icelands volcano with the ash plume)

lightning is associated with volcano eruptions. to main stream scientists it is still a mystery and a puzzle! how little they seem to know about our Earth. if after all these years something is still a mystery or puzzle does this not show them that the basic models/theories they have may not be correct? if they can not explain how it works then you would start to perhaps think outside the box, or at least look at any alternative that supplies an answer and see if that works, even if you dont agree with the idea to start with

photograph of  Icelands Eyjafjallajokull erupting volcano with lightning

volcano eruptions and lightning are part of the XEarth and are an Electric Universe effect, that is why you get the lava, the glass, ash, dust coming from them and lightning bolts.

volcanoes around the world produce electric lightning displays and ash.jpg

Fortescue

• rocky planet
  • EUreka?: +0/-0
Re: Lightning up my life
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2010, 19:19:41 »

Why does lightning go upwards? How can it possibly go upwards when it has to "earth" itself? Unless it is "earthing" itself with something bigger than earth, the sun or the rest of the electrical universe? Lightning may have never "earthed" itself once. It may have been moving charge every single time there was a lightning strike, even if it was earth to cloud or now earth to clouds to upper atmosphere and space.

This reminds me of a plasma ball.  If you look at a plasma ball and think of the middle sphere being the earth, and the glass globe around it as being the rest of the universe.. ie, the bigger thing, then you will see that the light goes from earth outwards.  I haven't checked this with a plasma ball but I think I am right in what I say.
Love me, hate me, but never be indifferent to me.  You can't deny it - I do make a difference.

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
the earth as a plasma ball
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2010, 22:35:55 »

This reminds me of a plasma ball.  If you look at a plasma ball and think of the middle sphere being the earth, and the glass globe around it as being the rest of the universe.. ie, the bigger thing, then you will see that the light goes from earth outwards.  I haven't checked this with a plasma ball but I think I am right in what I say.

is the earths environment a plasma ball?

Fortescue you are right and it can scale up or down. looking at the layers of the earths atmosphere and plasma/electrical activity you reminded me to look at it as a globe and not just the one direction diagrams we can see

diagram of earths plasma/electric discharges

the diagram above shows the earths plasma discharges with lightning/blue jets and red sprites/elves. these happen around the globe so could be displayed as below

the earth as a plasma ball in an electric universe

the image above looks like a plasma ball which is what you would expect of the earth in an electric universe. but the image is not correct because lightning very, very rarely happens at the poles. why is there no lightning at the poles?

the official explanation is that it is to cold but i suspect it has more to do with the fact that there are immense plasma/electrical exchanges and circuits at the poles. there is no need for the XEarth to create lightning in antartica and the arctic because lightning happens as an exchange process with the EU

the earths plasma ball with auroras

the image above shows the earths plasma ball with the auroras which bring in plasma to the earths global electrical circuit. if it is an electric earth you will need a plasma/energy circuit

earths plasma fountain and plasma ball

the earths plasma fountain accelerates particles/plasma from the earths atmosphere upwards and out into space - part of the XEarth with the rest of the Electric Universe

the solar system as a plasma ball

in the Electric Universe theory everything is scalable so is the solar system also a large plasma ball? solar wind = plasma wind

« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 22:39:50 by electrobleme »