Author Topic: Re, the Red Sun, Apophis and the Monstrous Serpent Jet Stream  (Read 22586 times)

The Aten

• gas giant
  • EUreka?: +2/-0
Hi All,

I am suggesting that in a world dominated by planetary chaos the Jet Stream was actually seen. To ancient cultures looking up it appeared as a great serpent perennially hindering the passage of the sun god Re.

http://www.gks.uk.com/Apophis-Apep-Serpent/

Gary Gilligan

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
  • EUreka?: +1/-0
  • It's time to step out of the Gravity, Well?
    • Electric Universe theory blog
Re: Re, the Red Sun, Apophis and the Monstrous Serpent Jet Stream
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2011, 17:38:08 »
the key is not to think of the stable world as we see it today but to think of what it may have been like back in the day of chaos, God Kings and catastrophe

I dont know if its just in the Mediterranean but in the summer but on Malta we often get to see a dark snake or a few of them in the air, almost like they are coiling around themselves.

if these are due to pollution or dust in the atmosphere then if we had more dust up in the air then we are more likely to see them. I also photographed this line when flying but did not get the photos up on the site, i will have to find them.

the jet streams are lines or currents of plasma, the small tight center of them moves very fast compared to the outside, they act like a natural wire in a circuit. which is no surprise as earths weather is an electric system.

At present one of the most intruiging topics of research is the so-called "dirty plasma" in the mesosphere. It consists of charged and neutral gas molecules as well as dust and small ice particles. At mesospheric heights the dusty plasma results in extremely strong radar echoes. They are called Polar Mesospheric Summer Echoes (PMSE). The figure presents as an example a colour intensity plot of the echo intensity ( upper part) and the velocity (lower part) as a function of height and time, received in the vertically pointing radar beam. The very thin layer observed at about 86 km is modulated by a gravity wave with a period of 9 min. The vertical velocity clearly reveals the periodic structure of up - and downward motions.
Dirty Plasma - Mesosphere - SOUSY image

and does the bottom image show the snake Apophis being cut up into small sections?

what is interesting is that we only hear about the jet streams yet there are other jet streams or plasma wires that power or create our weather and or in our skies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_easterly_jet

the African easterly jet is associated with monsoons and weather

in space there are also giant snakes, in times of chaos and huge electrical events and energy spikes these may have appeared in the sky, connecting planets and solar systems.

cygnus loop nebula

Birkeland currents are also found in space, at the moment they are not energised enough to go into the glow mode of plasma but in the past they are very likely to have. Each planet appears to have them as part of their electrical circuit.

the double helix nebula - birkeland currents

You have the Flux Transfer Events and also the Earths Fast Plasma Jet that cause spacequakes. The Flux Transfer Events come from the sun to the earth and the Spacequakes are from the the darkside of the earth.

Gary, one of the questions that will be asked is if Apophis was the jet streams how would the egyptians have seen it curling and coiling tightly in the sky? the coils seen in jet stream images go over continents? unless it was like the top image where they wrapped themselves around or the jet streams were much tighter and seen in the sky (as the world was very different?)

Could Apophis have been seen in space also, is there different versions of him or his location and battles?

flux transfer events and mercury's electric circuits

« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 19:35:13 by electrobleme »

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star
Apophis and low level jet streams
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2011, 17:56:04 »

transverse circulation upper and low level jet stream

the jet streaks from the ground could represent coils, loops of a Apophis, or, with the circuit loop between the upper level jet stream and its associated low level jet stream this could look like a loop or coil of Apophis?

I have a load of images of the jets streams and the earths weather circulations that you can see here. Its to do with the earth perhaps being a step up and step down transformer

Barrier jets and Valley exit jets might also be interesting to look at as part of Apophis.

Not only creating snakes in our skies but also chaotic weather. I doubt that egypt was always the country it is now with now rain, infact lots of proof that egypt and especially the Sahara desert was wet, which most likely means rain and storms.

A fast-moving river of air known as a "jet" sometimes forms at about 1,000 feet above the ground after sunset.

On a clear evening the atmosphere cools down. And if conditions are calm, a stable temperature "inversion" sets up where cool air aloft, which is heavier than warm air, sinks to the ground and any leftover warm air sits on top of it. The stable air in an inversion acts like a nearly solid object and allows the air above it to flow rapidly past the inversion like wind blowing over water.

Differences in air pressure on either side of the developing low-level jet help to concentrate the flow of air into a corridor or stream less than several hundred miles wide. Winds in the stream can flow at speeds of 60 mph or more. Mountain ranges can further enhance low-level jet stream winds.
How nighttime, low-level jet streams form | usatoday.com

so you can get low level jet streams at night, if dusty they would form bands in the sky, if the plasma was energised it could enter glow mode or become like the northern lights?

On the central Plains of the USA, the nighttime, low-level jet stream also feeds developing thunderstorms with warm, moist air. Large, nocturnal thunderstorm clusters called mesoscale convective complexes, or MCCs, can span areas as large as whole states, blocking flight paths with torrential downpours, deadly lightning, damaging winds and even tornadoes.

The light of day kills the low-level jet.

...Nighttime, low-level jets aren't confined to the Plains states. In 1991, Doppler radar in Sterling, Va., thoroughly documented a low-level jet for the first time east of the Appalachians. As daylight faded, forecasters noticed winds increasing rapidly with height to the 1,000 foot level while surface winds remained at a tranquil 6 knots. Pilots reported low-level wind shear with no thunderstorms in the area.
How nighttime, low-level jet streams form | usatoday.com

showing these low level jets can create chaotic weather. also that it can be calm on the surface but chaos up higher.

also a thought with the egyptian geography to create these. it seems that the eastern side of egypt has some mountains and you have sinai and the jordan great rift valley that would be great for creating these low level jets. but how does that fit in with the east/west thing as these are to the east of egypt.

which leads me into a question, not sure if i read it somewhere else (velikovsky i think) that the the sun may have rose in the east and set in the west for a time, during an earth flip. the egyptians at certain periods kept mentioning that the sun set in the west when no need to mention it as everyone knows it does and had to ... unless it had been known to change.

have you heard about this and during your investigations have you found anything that may relate to that?

also would that help with the low level jet streams if they were to the east and the mountains (if they have anything to do with Apophis)?
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 18:10:37 by electrobleme »

The Aten

• gas giant
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2011, 18:54:12 »
Hi Matthew,

Some good material to ponder over.

In searching the internet for dusty jet stream images I doubt if any of your photos have captured the jet stream in action. As you say probably just dust in the atmosphere. That said, we can't rule it out. What we would have to do is check when the photos were taken and see if we could find out what the JS was doing at that time. With little information on the JS, easier said than done.

I would agree the JS is fundamentally a charged magnetic current of Earth.

There were many snakes in ancient Egypt (and other cultures), some good some bad, some protected the astral kings (such as the cobra goddess wadjet = volcanic eruptions & Mehen, which may be a plasma ring 'snake' similar to the one recently found around Saturn) others were ready to pounce on them as they made their way to the afterlife among the stars (ancestors).

I don't believe the 'dirty plasma' snakes can be attributed to Apophis. But having seen the diagrams I can now bear these in mind when researching other snakes. I'm pretty sure they will show up.

in space there are also giant snakes, in times of chaos and huge electrical events and energy spikes these may have appeared in the sky, connecting planets and solar systems.

At the moment I don't see any electrical arching (short circuiting?) between the planetary kings, and by this I mean it doesn't seem to be represented in Egyptian art or the text. The Egyptians do however, clearly reveal that discharging out into space via sprites and jets occurred on an absolute incessant scale (from all bodies inc. earth). These are represented on almost every facade via the lotus flower and sekhem sceptre. especially the god kings who were often shown offering (discharging) lotus flowers to the cosmogonical gods (Amun, Hathor, etc.). This is something I'm currently looking into.  

Electrical spites (lotus) everywhere.

Hathor's (earth's rings) as you would expect charged with sprites

Birkeland currents are also found in space, at the moment they are not energised enough to go into the glow mode of plasma but in the past they are very likely to have. Each planet appears to have them as part of their electrical circuit.

In a dust filled cosmos and a hazed red sun, I sometimes wonder if Birkeland currents were actually seen emanating from Re. The image below shows two what I would describe as 'birkland ropes' either side of a sun disk. It a fairly common image and its hieroglyphic value seems to be one of 'eternal' or 'erternity.' I've thought of suggesting this to the thunderbolts team, but I doubt I get a reply as this would mean them accepting my 'the sun was Re,' and he was veiled behind a wall of haze. As they've removed my 'Re, the Red Sun' article, this just 'aint gonna happen!  

Gary, one of the questions that will be asked is if Apophis was the jet streams how would the egyptians have seen it curling and coiling tightly in the sky? the coils seen in jet stream images go over continents? unless it was like the top image where they wrapped themselves around or the jet streams were much tighter and seen in the sky (as the world was very different?)

The Jet Stream is dynamic, travelling in excess of 200 miles per hour (faster during times of chaos, or pehaps slower and more loops?). What this means is it's possible that a relatively straight (fast moving) stream may transform in to a snaking stream of troughs and peaks within a single day, and from a single point of reference on earth. The Jet Stream can also split, form 'head's' and even loop over itself whilst snaking from west to east - this is why Apep was always seen to hinder/confront or attack the sun which travelled in the opposite directon.

Some have suggested that the Jet Stream develops more kinks/loops as a result of less energy from the Sun. Even though Re was on overdrive spitting venom (cobra) on an incessant scale during pharaonic times, its possible 93 miles of dust and debris actually weakened the energy reaching earth and this did indeed result in more twists and turns in the Jet Stream.  

Kinky Jet Stream

http://www.350resources.org.uk/2010/05/06/europe-quiet-sun-means-colder-winters-in-europe-but-this-is-a-local-effect-not-a-globally-one/

Could Apophis have been seen in space also, is there different versions of him or his location and battles?

I don't believe so. Further research has also led me to believe Apophis probably wasn't seen at night. How do I know this? Because night was the main domain of Amun/aurora and if Apep was observed at night, Amun, as the 'king of the gods' would be shown vanquishing Apep, there are no such images. There are numerous images and text referring to Re (and kings) battling Apep in the underworld (under the flat earth) during the night, but none of Amun (or other gods of the night) fighting Apep. As the record shows, Apep was at his most prominent at dawn and dusk. This would suggest Apep was deemed more visible due to the thicker dust on the horizons.      

Will get back to you on your second post soon.

Gary Gilligan

« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 18:59:24 by The Aten »

The Aten

• gas giant
Sun rising in the West?
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2011, 19:28:30 »
Hi Matt,

In regards to your second post, and by extension your first post.

Many cosmic 'snakes' came and went (periodic phenomenon), but there was only one great serpent that remained throughout most of the Pharaonic Period, and that was the perennial adversary to the Sun god Re, Apep. His epithets and images I believe are completely consistent with a coloured-in Jet Stream.

Sun rising in the west? 

The textual references to the sun rising in the west are scant at best, I can only find possibly one (?) original source. And yet many catastrophists (inc. Velikovsky) have jumped on this as evidence of the earth flipping over, I do not subscribe to this idea. Setting aside the so-called textual evidence for a moment, there exists no geological evidence for an earth flip, numerous magnetic flips yes (Mid-Atlantic Ridge), but no geological flip. It would take hundreds if not thousands of years for mankind to recover, if ever, from such an event. Earth would rock (rebound) uncontrollably for many hundreds if not thousands of years thereafter, and then we are expected to believe it rocked back to its almost original position and even then.... recorded!? For me, it just didn't happen.   

The textual evidence is shamefully ignored by Egyptologists and totally misunderstood by catastrophists. 

Taken from my The Egyptian god Horus     

"Horakhty, only god, king of the gods; he rises in the west, he sendeth his beauty --."
(Breasted vol III p II, my bold emphasis).   

GG

"The inscriptions do not leave any room for misunderstanding here, it clearly states, the god Horakhty rose in the west! Given that most people accept the notion that Harakhty is some kind of aspect of the Sun, this has led many catastrophists to promote the idea that the earth somehow physically toppled over on its axis leading to the Sun rising in the west. This is incorrect; the god kings as Horus probably rose in the west on a number of occasions, and since the earth didn't flip over they were able to write about it."   

This whole 'rising in the west' thing has got corrupted over the years.

For more information on this see grey cloud's post Here

Gary Gilligan

The Aten

• gas giant
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2011, 21:18:55 »
A few photos where the jet stream is made visible via clouds.  

From space; showing jet stream clouds over Egypt.  

A jet stream cloud over Texas?

I've gone with a question mark because I'm not sure if we are looking at the Jet Stream or the author has simply named his photo so. I know that the Pacific Jet Stream can position itself right over Texas. If indeed the JS then it certainly looks like a giant snake, especially if we were to add a little dust and debris into the equation. Actually, Apep is sometimes coloured greyish.  

Incredible photo here but again although so labelled, I cannot be sure if is the JT.  

A jet stream into the sunset.
http://blphotoproject365.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/web-project-365-photo-1.jpg?w=764&h=1024

Jet stream

Jet stream passing overhead

Apep is often shown coiled around a tree thus...

The photo below is very interesting inasmuch as perhaps the vortex swirls at the edge of the jet stream represent the tree-like structures associated with Apep? Bearing in mind, we have to throw a load of dust and debris in to the mix. Also note the greyish colour of Apep.

Gary Gilligan

http://gks.uk.com/

« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 21:43:49 by The Aten »

electrobleme

• Administrator
  • Plasma Star

In a dust filled cosmos and a hazed red sun, I sometimes wonder if Birkeland currents were actually seen emanating from Re. The image below shows two what I would describe as 'birkland ropes' either side of a sun disk. It a fairly common image and its hieroglyphic value seems to be one of 'eternal' or 'erternity.' I've thought of suggesting this to the thunderbolts team, but I doubt I get a reply as this would mean them accepting my 'the sun was Re,' and he was veiled behind a wall of haze. As they've removed my 'Re, the Red Sun' article, this just 'aint gonna happen!  

thanks for the replies, great stuff as always. the egyptian hieroglyphics eternity/eternal symbol really struck me as brilliant evidence for your idea of Apophis being seen in the sky/heavens.

i had already written my notes on your ideas of the egyptians two lands but not posted it yet. it was the thing i really was interested in but it got delayed. today i searched for the eternity/eternal symbol and came across a symbol that may be further evidence for your idea.

your idea of the God King Scenario and the two lands of egypt is that they were not north and south lands in egypt, they were upper and lower "lands", the two lands of egypt/earth and the heavens.

egyptian symbol for the two lands

egyptian lord and lady of the two lands symbol

the hieroglyphics below show eternity in various noun forms but the bottom one seems to be a combination of the two lands, lord/lady of the two lands and it shows a snake

egyptian hieroglyphics symbol eternity/eternal

egyptian hieroglyphics eternity and lady of the two lands

and if you combine everything together in a God King Scenario you get an explanation for the egyptian hieroglyphics of eternity

egyptian symbols and GKS - birkeland currents, Apophis, eternity, two lands and eternity again

a good theory explains ... :)

The Aten

• gas giant
More on Apep as the Jet Stream
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2011, 18:55:16 »
Hi all,

The above shows ash cloud from Augustine volcano about 75 miles southeast of Homer, Alaska, drifting into the jet-stream. Link: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1132449/Residents-airlines-warned-imminent-volcanic-eruption-Alaska.html#ixzz1LTyWiOKZ

This photo is interesting given the fact that earth's volcanoes were probably active during pharaonic times, and they  have the ability to pump tons of debris into the jet stream.

The point here would be, Apep's main trait was one of darkness and blotting our Re.

Apep was mainly coloured yellow with black 'debris' spots or sometimes greyish/clear with black (never red).

As proposed on a previous TPOD the Sahara Desert is exterrestrial in origin.
http://www.gks.uk.com/Sahara_Desert_Chaos/

I believe the source of this sand, indeed the origin of all iron rich sand throughout the globe lies in the electromagnetic birth of Mercury (iron core) from Mars' Valles Marineris only a few thousand years ago (circa 7/8th century BC). During this second sun genesis incalculable amounts of vaporised rock and iron from around Mars' core was produced. This eventually condensed and fell to earth as iron rich sand forming the majority of earth's deserts and beaches.

I briefly mention this because in falling to earth the jet stream would suck in vast quantities of sand and debris many times turning Apep yellow in colour. I would further suggest the yellow background found on many papyri and tomb paintings originated from a yellowish sand filled sky.

The image below shows a massive sandstorm (Sahara Sand) moving off the African Desert in 2000. It is not the jet stream, it is a lower altitude storm. I have included for the purpose of giving a better understanding of a 'yellow sky' and what may have been observed given my proposal of tons of iron rich sand falling to earth. Large quantities of which coiled and snaked around the globe as jet streams - in Egypt it was Re's arched nemesis Apophis.     

Link: http://www.jeffsweather.com/archives/2005/07/

Gg
http://gks.uk.com/